• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:06
CEST 01:06
KST 08:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8593 users

[IPL] FC43: Leenock v Sting - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
theException
Profile Joined December 2012
Canada23 Posts
December 18 2012 02:29 GMT
#141
On December 18 2012 11:28 JJH777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 11:26 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On December 18 2012 11:24 Elite_ wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [lololololololololololololololol] +
On December 18 2012 04:31 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Go Leenock! 5-2 or better

On December 18 2012 04:59 kyllinghest wrote:
Leenock on a tear, Sting getting destroyed here I fear!

On December 18 2012 05:11 Harvey18 wrote:
I think leenock will destroy sting 5-2 orso

On December 18 2012 05:27 decado90 wrote:
oh god, this is the best T they could find?

5-0, 5-1 Leenock. They're going to have to start recycling players if they can't get anyone from Kespa to play. Tho, MLG would probably be pretty pissed if the next IPL FC was Leenock vs Flash.

On December 18 2012 05:34 TeeTS wrote:
5-0, perhaps getting scarlett into it would make an interesting match, she seems pretty stable in ZvZ.

On December 18 2012 06:09 PhoenixVoid wrote:
This will not be pretty...

Leenock 5-1

On December 18 2012 06:18 Beavo wrote:
Leenock 5 to 1

On December 18 2012 06:34 Inzan1ty wrote:
Leenock 5-0

The Tyler Durden Slayer shall not be bothered here

On December 18 2012 06:59 BondBlue wrote:
Leenock 5-0 he too stronk!

On December 18 2012 07:12 GumBa wrote:
Hope Sting atleast puts up a fight!

On December 18 2012 07:15 decado90 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 07:58 Emptyness wrote:
On December 18 2012 07:53 paradox719 wrote:
I'd be willing to bet ten dollars than Sting can take at least 2 games off him


Sting can take 1-2 games, but I don't see him taking the series in any way .

Leenock is just a beast .

Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 08:33 ClairvoyanceSC2 wrote:
Leenock 5-2. Sting is the average (But still pretty good) Korean terran. Leenock heavily favored ~!

Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 08:47 Laryleprakon wrote:
This is gonna be pretty brutal I think, Leenock 5-0

His series against Grubby was one of the ugliest I've seen in SC2. Same vs Vortix.

This won't be pretty.


Sorry I can't hear anything over my laughter of how completely fucking wrong you all were...


Do you need to be so condescending? I'm pretty sure the majority of TL would have favored Leenock either way after the Infestor nerfs, and he just seemed a little off that day, though Sting played well.


Leenock was definitely favored heavily but you guys were being pretty harsh on Sting trying to downplay his IEM win even though it's impossible for Terran to win tournaments right now.

I don't think you mean right now do you? Terran is doing really good (with the exception of Mvp) after the patch. In fact zerg actually seems to be struggling a bit.
You must accept him just to stay as an exception
coverpunch
Profile Joined December 2011
United States2093 Posts
December 18 2012 02:30 GMT
#142
Tightrope Terran does it again. If the series is tied and it all comes down to one game, you're going to lose to Sting.
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
December 18 2012 02:30 GMT
#143
On December 18 2012 11:28 JJH777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 11:26 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On December 18 2012 11:24 Elite_ wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [lololololololololololololololol] +
On December 18 2012 04:31 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Go Leenock! 5-2 or better

On December 18 2012 04:59 kyllinghest wrote:
Leenock on a tear, Sting getting destroyed here I fear!

On December 18 2012 05:11 Harvey18 wrote:
I think leenock will destroy sting 5-2 orso

On December 18 2012 05:27 decado90 wrote:
oh god, this is the best T they could find?

5-0, 5-1 Leenock. They're going to have to start recycling players if they can't get anyone from Kespa to play. Tho, MLG would probably be pretty pissed if the next IPL FC was Leenock vs Flash.

On December 18 2012 05:34 TeeTS wrote:
5-0, perhaps getting scarlett into it would make an interesting match, she seems pretty stable in ZvZ.

On December 18 2012 06:09 PhoenixVoid wrote:
This will not be pretty...

Leenock 5-1

On December 18 2012 06:18 Beavo wrote:
Leenock 5 to 1

On December 18 2012 06:34 Inzan1ty wrote:
Leenock 5-0

The Tyler Durden Slayer shall not be bothered here

On December 18 2012 06:59 BondBlue wrote:
Leenock 5-0 he too stronk!

On December 18 2012 07:12 GumBa wrote:
Hope Sting atleast puts up a fight!

On December 18 2012 07:15 decado90 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 07:58 Emptyness wrote:
On December 18 2012 07:53 paradox719 wrote:
I'd be willing to bet ten dollars than Sting can take at least 2 games off him


Sting can take 1-2 games, but I don't see him taking the series in any way .

Leenock is just a beast .

Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 08:33 ClairvoyanceSC2 wrote:
Leenock 5-2. Sting is the average (But still pretty good) Korean terran. Leenock heavily favored ~!

Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 08:47 Laryleprakon wrote:
This is gonna be pretty brutal I think, Leenock 5-0

His series against Grubby was one of the ugliest I've seen in SC2. Same vs Vortix.

This won't be pretty.


Sorry I can't hear anything over my laughter of how completely fucking wrong you all were...


Do you need to be so condescending? I'm pretty sure the majority of TL would have favored Leenock either way after the Infestor nerfs, and he just seemed a little off that day, though Sting played well.


Leenock was definitely favored heavily but you guys were being pretty harsh on Sting trying to downplay his IEM win even though it's impossible for Terran to win tournaments right now.


This is going to be kicking a dead horse, but I feel I have to mention it again. Lets compare the two players: Leenock, the IPL5 champion, with arguably the greatest line-up outside of GSL, and the player who just took first in his Blizzard Cup group. On the other hand, Sting, who went 3-2 in a tournament with almost all foreigners. Not downplaying Sting, he is an incredibly talented player, but favoring him over Leenock was absurd at the time because his results simply aren't as impressive as Leenock's.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Nick_54
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States2230 Posts
December 18 2012 02:31 GMT
#144
I'm happily stunned. Well played Sting, congratz !!!
ibo422
Profile Joined April 2012
Belgium2844 Posts
December 18 2012 02:31 GMT
#145
Btw, really well done by sting! Beating leenock in a bo9 while he is at his best, that's a worthy achievement!
JJH777
Profile Joined January 2011
United States4420 Posts
December 18 2012 02:31 GMT
#146
On December 18 2012 11:29 theException wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 11:28 JJH777 wrote:
On December 18 2012 11:26 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On December 18 2012 11:24 Elite_ wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [lololololololololololololololol] +
On December 18 2012 04:31 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Go Leenock! 5-2 or better

On December 18 2012 04:59 kyllinghest wrote:
Leenock on a tear, Sting getting destroyed here I fear!

On December 18 2012 05:11 Harvey18 wrote:
I think leenock will destroy sting 5-2 orso

On December 18 2012 05:27 decado90 wrote:
oh god, this is the best T they could find?

5-0, 5-1 Leenock. They're going to have to start recycling players if they can't get anyone from Kespa to play. Tho, MLG would probably be pretty pissed if the next IPL FC was Leenock vs Flash.

On December 18 2012 05:34 TeeTS wrote:
5-0, perhaps getting scarlett into it would make an interesting match, she seems pretty stable in ZvZ.

On December 18 2012 06:09 PhoenixVoid wrote:
This will not be pretty...

Leenock 5-1

On December 18 2012 06:18 Beavo wrote:
Leenock 5 to 1

On December 18 2012 06:34 Inzan1ty wrote:
Leenock 5-0

The Tyler Durden Slayer shall not be bothered here

On December 18 2012 06:59 BondBlue wrote:
Leenock 5-0 he too stronk!

On December 18 2012 07:12 GumBa wrote:
Hope Sting atleast puts up a fight!

On December 18 2012 07:15 decado90 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 07:58 Emptyness wrote:
On December 18 2012 07:53 paradox719 wrote:
I'd be willing to bet ten dollars than Sting can take at least 2 games off him


Sting can take 1-2 games, but I don't see him taking the series in any way .

Leenock is just a beast .

Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 08:33 ClairvoyanceSC2 wrote:
Leenock 5-2. Sting is the average (But still pretty good) Korean terran. Leenock heavily favored ~!

Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 08:47 Laryleprakon wrote:
This is gonna be pretty brutal I think, Leenock 5-0

His series against Grubby was one of the ugliest I've seen in SC2. Same vs Vortix.

This won't be pretty.


Sorry I can't hear anything over my laughter of how completely fucking wrong you all were...


Do you need to be so condescending? I'm pretty sure the majority of TL would have favored Leenock either way after the Infestor nerfs, and he just seemed a little off that day, though Sting played well.


Leenock was definitely favored heavily but you guys were being pretty harsh on Sting trying to downplay his IEM win even though it's impossible for Terran to win tournaments right now.

I don't think you mean right now do you? Terran is doing really good (with the exception of Mvp) after the patch. In fact zerg actually seems to be struggling a bit.


Idk about right now we need more time to see how big the patch really is. I'm talking about since the queen patch as a whole. Taeja, MVP, and Sting are the only Terrans that have won a tournament since the queen patch.
Ducky_1887
Profile Joined June 2012
Ireland50 Posts
December 18 2012 02:32 GMT
#147
I love you Sting even if you killed Grubby I could never hate someone as cute as you.
I'm a Lumberjack and I'm okay.
Inzan1ty
Profile Joined September 2012
1163 Posts
December 18 2012 02:37 GMT
#148
I feel like the Patch really does have an impact, lets see what the future holds, but Terran might be just days away from its comeback
RIP Seung Hyun 'Space' Park † 6/5/2013 - Undead hero and eSports rolemodel
theException
Profile Joined December 2012
Canada23 Posts
December 18 2012 02:38 GMT
#149
On December 18 2012 11:31 JJH777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 11:29 theException wrote:
On December 18 2012 11:28 JJH777 wrote:
On December 18 2012 11:26 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On December 18 2012 11:24 Elite_ wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [lololololololololololololololol] +
On December 18 2012 04:31 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Go Leenock! 5-2 or better

On December 18 2012 04:59 kyllinghest wrote:
Leenock on a tear, Sting getting destroyed here I fear!

On December 18 2012 05:11 Harvey18 wrote:
I think leenock will destroy sting 5-2 orso

On December 18 2012 05:27 decado90 wrote:
oh god, this is the best T they could find?

5-0, 5-1 Leenock. They're going to have to start recycling players if they can't get anyone from Kespa to play. Tho, MLG would probably be pretty pissed if the next IPL FC was Leenock vs Flash.

On December 18 2012 05:34 TeeTS wrote:
5-0, perhaps getting scarlett into it would make an interesting match, she seems pretty stable in ZvZ.

On December 18 2012 06:09 PhoenixVoid wrote:
This will not be pretty...

Leenock 5-1

On December 18 2012 06:18 Beavo wrote:
Leenock 5 to 1

On December 18 2012 06:34 Inzan1ty wrote:
Leenock 5-0

The Tyler Durden Slayer shall not be bothered here

On December 18 2012 06:59 BondBlue wrote:
Leenock 5-0 he too stronk!

On December 18 2012 07:12 GumBa wrote:
Hope Sting atleast puts up a fight!

On December 18 2012 07:15 decado90 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 07:58 Emptyness wrote:
On December 18 2012 07:53 paradox719 wrote:
I'd be willing to bet ten dollars than Sting can take at least 2 games off him


Sting can take 1-2 games, but I don't see him taking the series in any way .

Leenock is just a beast .

Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 08:33 ClairvoyanceSC2 wrote:
Leenock 5-2. Sting is the average (But still pretty good) Korean terran. Leenock heavily favored ~!

Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 08:47 Laryleprakon wrote:
This is gonna be pretty brutal I think, Leenock 5-0

His series against Grubby was one of the ugliest I've seen in SC2. Same vs Vortix.

This won't be pretty.


Sorry I can't hear anything over my laughter of how completely fucking wrong you all were...


Do you need to be so condescending? I'm pretty sure the majority of TL would have favored Leenock either way after the Infestor nerfs, and he just seemed a little off that day, though Sting played well.


Leenock was definitely favored heavily but you guys were being pretty harsh on Sting trying to downplay his IEM win even though it's impossible for Terran to win tournaments right now.

I don't think you mean right now do you? Terran is doing really good (with the exception of Mvp) after the patch. In fact zerg actually seems to be struggling a bit.


Idk about right now we need more time to see how big the patch really is. I'm talking about since the queen patch as a whole. Taeja, MVP, and Sting are the only Terrans that have won a tournament since the queen patch.

Ah I see. Although I think tournament wins is kind of misleading as Polt, Bomber and Gumiho have all had lots of success in the matchup.

Also would you count WCS Sweden as a major tournament?
You must accept him just to stay as an exception
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
December 18 2012 02:38 GMT
#150
Now that I'm done laughing, please feel free to congratulate Sting on a job well done at his newly created twitter.
Left hand
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland133 Posts
December 18 2012 02:41 GMT
#151
When did Leenock complain about his ZvT? Or did he even? In the GSL interview he says he thinks ZvT is about the same after the patch.
JJH777
Profile Joined January 2011
United States4420 Posts
December 18 2012 02:47 GMT
#152
On December 18 2012 11:38 theException wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 11:31 JJH777 wrote:
On December 18 2012 11:29 theException wrote:
On December 18 2012 11:28 JJH777 wrote:
On December 18 2012 11:26 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On December 18 2012 11:24 Elite_ wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [lololololololololololololololol] +
On December 18 2012 04:31 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Go Leenock! 5-2 or better

On December 18 2012 04:59 kyllinghest wrote:
Leenock on a tear, Sting getting destroyed here I fear!

On December 18 2012 05:11 Harvey18 wrote:
I think leenock will destroy sting 5-2 orso

On December 18 2012 05:27 decado90 wrote:
oh god, this is the best T they could find?

5-0, 5-1 Leenock. They're going to have to start recycling players if they can't get anyone from Kespa to play. Tho, MLG would probably be pretty pissed if the next IPL FC was Leenock vs Flash.

On December 18 2012 05:34 TeeTS wrote:
5-0, perhaps getting scarlett into it would make an interesting match, she seems pretty stable in ZvZ.

On December 18 2012 06:09 PhoenixVoid wrote:
This will not be pretty...

Leenock 5-1

On December 18 2012 06:18 Beavo wrote:
Leenock 5 to 1

On December 18 2012 06:34 Inzan1ty wrote:
Leenock 5-0

The Tyler Durden Slayer shall not be bothered here

On December 18 2012 06:59 BondBlue wrote:
Leenock 5-0 he too stronk!

On December 18 2012 07:12 GumBa wrote:
Hope Sting atleast puts up a fight!

On December 18 2012 07:15 decado90 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 07:58 Emptyness wrote:
On December 18 2012 07:53 paradox719 wrote:
I'd be willing to bet ten dollars than Sting can take at least 2 games off him


Sting can take 1-2 games, but I don't see him taking the series in any way .

Leenock is just a beast .

Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 08:33 ClairvoyanceSC2 wrote:
Leenock 5-2. Sting is the average (But still pretty good) Korean terran. Leenock heavily favored ~!

Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 08:47 Laryleprakon wrote:
This is gonna be pretty brutal I think, Leenock 5-0

His series against Grubby was one of the ugliest I've seen in SC2. Same vs Vortix.

This won't be pretty.


Sorry I can't hear anything over my laughter of how completely fucking wrong you all were...


Do you need to be so condescending? I'm pretty sure the majority of TL would have favored Leenock either way after the Infestor nerfs, and he just seemed a little off that day, though Sting played well.


Leenock was definitely favored heavily but you guys were being pretty harsh on Sting trying to downplay his IEM win even though it's impossible for Terran to win tournaments right now.

I don't think you mean right now do you? Terran is doing really good (with the exception of Mvp) after the patch. In fact zerg actually seems to be struggling a bit.


Idk about right now we need more time to see how big the patch really is. I'm talking about since the queen patch as a whole. Taeja, MVP, and Sting are the only Terrans that have won a tournament since the queen patch.

Ah I see. Although I think tournament wins is kind of misleading as Polt, Bomber and Gumiho have all had lots of success in the matchup.

Also would you count WCS Sweden as a major tournament?


It's actually misleading in the opposite direction. If you go by top 4s or top 8s Terran would look even worse than if you go by championships. Terran is a top heavy race outside of GSL. I also don't think it's only TvZ. For WCS Sweden not really but even if you do count it then you just have to add a ton of other tournaments so much that it's still a ridiculously low % that Terran has won.
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
December 18 2012 02:49 GMT
#153
Went back to studying at 4-2

wat.
Try another route paperboy.
tianGO
Profile Joined August 2010
Argentina591 Posts
December 18 2012 03:01 GMT
#154
On December 18 2012 11:31 Nick_54 wrote:
I'm happily stunned. Well played Sting, congratz !!!


And I'm happily stung.
Gratz Sting!
"He who controls the present, controls the past. He who controls the past, controls the future."
dOraWa
Profile Joined August 2012
Korea (South)53 Posts
December 18 2012 03:02 GMT
#155
On December 18 2012 11:49 Steel wrote:
Went back to studying at 4-2

wat.


This is my exact same reaction. Well done Sting! Hope you can maintain your form into 2013
Srontgorrth
Profile Joined August 2012
United States204 Posts
December 18 2012 03:07 GMT
#156
very well played by sting, even with the abundance of 2rax openers. i thought leenock would start a new reign surely, but he was dethroned immediately! good luck defending, sting
"i think that message boards were created so that shy people could be assholes"
Bam Lee
Profile Joined June 2012
2336 Posts
December 18 2012 03:08 GMT
#157
On December 18 2012 04:38 Bam Lee wrote:
5-4 sting just cause he always wins close lol


called it. Good job sting!
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
December 18 2012 03:10 GMT
#158
On December 18 2012 12:07 Srontgorrth wrote:
very well played by sting, even with the abundance of 2rax openers. i thought leenock would start a new reign surely, but he was dethroned immediately! good luck defending, sting


Loved this series because of the early action. People need to stop assuming that macro games are always good. 15 no rush into hiveball steamroll games are generally no fun.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 18 2012 03:13 GMT
#159
On December 18 2012 12:10 Bagration wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 12:07 Srontgorrth wrote:
very well played by sting, even with the abundance of 2rax openers. i thought leenock would start a new reign surely, but he was dethroned immediately! good luck defending, sting


Loved this series because of the early action. People need to stop assuming that macro games are always good. 15 no rush into hiveball steamroll games are generally no fun.


They were fun but I wish Sting varied his aggression a little more so we could see different units and strats. Overall I enjoyed watching it though
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
theException
Profile Joined December 2012
Canada23 Posts
December 18 2012 03:22 GMT
#160
On December 18 2012 11:47 JJH777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 11:38 theException wrote:
On December 18 2012 11:31 JJH777 wrote:
On December 18 2012 11:29 theException wrote:
On December 18 2012 11:28 JJH777 wrote:
On December 18 2012 11:26 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On December 18 2012 11:24 Elite_ wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [lololololololololololololololol] +
On December 18 2012 04:31 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Go Leenock! 5-2 or better

On December 18 2012 04:59 kyllinghest wrote:
Leenock on a tear, Sting getting destroyed here I fear!

On December 18 2012 05:11 Harvey18 wrote:
I think leenock will destroy sting 5-2 orso

On December 18 2012 05:27 decado90 wrote:
oh god, this is the best T they could find?

5-0, 5-1 Leenock. They're going to have to start recycling players if they can't get anyone from Kespa to play. Tho, MLG would probably be pretty pissed if the next IPL FC was Leenock vs Flash.

On December 18 2012 05:34 TeeTS wrote:
5-0, perhaps getting scarlett into it would make an interesting match, she seems pretty stable in ZvZ.

On December 18 2012 06:09 PhoenixVoid wrote:
This will not be pretty...

Leenock 5-1

On December 18 2012 06:18 Beavo wrote:
Leenock 5 to 1

On December 18 2012 06:34 Inzan1ty wrote:
Leenock 5-0

The Tyler Durden Slayer shall not be bothered here

On December 18 2012 06:59 BondBlue wrote:
Leenock 5-0 he too stronk!

On December 18 2012 07:12 GumBa wrote:
Hope Sting atleast puts up a fight!

On December 18 2012 07:15 decado90 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 07:58 Emptyness wrote:
On December 18 2012 07:53 paradox719 wrote:
I'd be willing to bet ten dollars than Sting can take at least 2 games off him


Sting can take 1-2 games, but I don't see him taking the series in any way .

Leenock is just a beast .

Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 08:33 ClairvoyanceSC2 wrote:
Leenock 5-2. Sting is the average (But still pretty good) Korean terran. Leenock heavily favored ~!

Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 08:47 Laryleprakon wrote:
This is gonna be pretty brutal I think, Leenock 5-0

His series against Grubby was one of the ugliest I've seen in SC2. Same vs Vortix.

This won't be pretty.


Sorry I can't hear anything over my laughter of how completely fucking wrong you all were...


Do you need to be so condescending? I'm pretty sure the majority of TL would have favored Leenock either way after the Infestor nerfs, and he just seemed a little off that day, though Sting played well.


Leenock was definitely favored heavily but you guys were being pretty harsh on Sting trying to downplay his IEM win even though it's impossible for Terran to win tournaments right now.

I don't think you mean right now do you? Terran is doing really good (with the exception of Mvp) after the patch. In fact zerg actually seems to be struggling a bit.


Idk about right now we need more time to see how big the patch really is. I'm talking about since the queen patch as a whole. Taeja, MVP, and Sting are the only Terrans that have won a tournament since the queen patch.

Ah I see. Although I think tournament wins is kind of misleading as Polt, Bomber and Gumiho have all had lots of success in the matchup.

Also would you count WCS Sweden as a major tournament?


It's actually misleading in the opposite direction. If you go by top 4s or top 8s Terran would look even worse than if you go by championships. Terran is a top heavy race outside of GSL. I also don't think it's only TvZ. For WCS Sweden not really but even if you do count it then you just have to add a ton of other tournaments so much that it's still a ridiculously low % that Terran has won.

hmm I would disagree simply from the tournaments I watched

IPL - 2 out of top 4 Terran
GSL5 - 2 out of Top 4 Terran
Dreamhack Winter - Terran finalist
NASL - 3 out of Top 8 Terran

Just recent tournaments off the top of my head. Anyway I guess my point is it isn't even close for it being impossible for Terran to win tournaments recently. Also with the recent Terran dominance we will probably have a Terran GSL 2013 season 1 winner.
You must accept him just to stay as an exception
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE116
CosmosSc2 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 592
Artosis 535
910 32
Dota 2
monkeys_forever579
League of Legends
JimRising 565
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5668
Other Games
summit1g7620
shahzam532
C9.Mang0284
ArmadaUGS88
Trikslyr42
ZombieGrub24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick281
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 140
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
54m
Kung Fu Cup
11h 54m
Stellar Fest
13h 54m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.