• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:08
CEST 15:08
KST 22:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7863 users

MLG Tournament of Champions semis Rain vs Flash - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
December 14 2012 07:08 GMT
#121
Flash is doomed to lose all semi finals for MLG related events T-T
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
December 14 2012 07:30 GMT
#122
I don't think I've ever seen a terran hold an immortal sentry bust.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18753 Posts
December 14 2012 08:42 GMT
#123
On December 14 2012 16:30 GolemMadness wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen a terran hold an immortal sentry bust.


thats like saying "I have never seen a terran hold a 4gate after 14cc in BW"

They are not supposed to.
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
December 14 2012 08:50 GMT
#124
On December 14 2012 17:42 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2012 16:30 GolemMadness wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen a terran hold an immortal sentry bust.


thats like saying "I have never seen a terran hold a 4gate after 14cc in BW"

They are not supposed to.


No, that's like saying "I've never seen a terran hold a 4 gate in BW."
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51539 Posts
December 14 2012 09:20 GMT
#125
On December 14 2012 17:42 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2012 16:30 GolemMadness wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen a terran hold an immortal sentry bust.


thats like saying "I have never seen a terran hold a 4gate after 14cc in BW"

They are not supposed to.


I've seen a 14CC beat a 4 pool in BW.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
December 14 2012 09:27 GMT
#126
On December 14 2012 18:20 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2012 17:42 sharkie wrote:
On December 14 2012 16:30 GolemMadness wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen a terran hold an immortal sentry bust.


thats like saying "I have never seen a terran hold a 4gate after 14cc in BW"

They are not supposed to.


I've seen a 14CC beat a 4 pool in BW.


If you can find the vod for that game, I'd love to see it!
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
sinigang
Profile Joined August 2012
360 Posts
December 14 2012 09:59 GMT
#127
What's wrong with you guys, the results for this tourney have been released weeks ago. They're just broadcasting replays.

+ Show Spoiler +
Rain wins. GG.


+ Show Spoiler +
Parting wins the whole tourney.
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
December 14 2012 10:12 GMT
#128
I know right? Watching games and avoiding spoilers? That is absolutely absurd.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 14 2012 17:17 GMT
#129
On December 14 2012 18:27 Havik_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2012 18:20 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 14 2012 17:42 sharkie wrote:
On December 14 2012 16:30 GolemMadness wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen a terran hold an immortal sentry bust.


thats like saying "I have never seen a terran hold a 4gate after 14cc in BW"

They are not supposed to.


I've seen a 14CC beat a 4 pool in BW.


If you can find the vod for that game, I'd love to see it!

As someone who never watched brood war, how much harder would that be than holding a 6pool with CC first?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
zerious
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3803 Posts
December 14 2012 17:27 GMT
#130
anyone who 4 pool against terran in BW deserves to lose. just stupidity.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-14 17:29:25
December 14 2012 17:28 GMT
#131
On December 15 2012 02:17 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2012 18:27 Havik_ wrote:
On December 14 2012 18:20 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 14 2012 17:42 sharkie wrote:
On December 14 2012 16:30 GolemMadness wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen a terran hold an immortal sentry bust.


thats like saying "I have never seen a terran hold a 4gate after 14cc in BW"

They are not supposed to.


I've seen a 14CC beat a 4 pool in BW.


If you can find the vod for that game, I'd love to see it!

As someone who never watched brood war, how much harder would that be than holding a 6pool with CC first?


Erm... it's debatable. 4 pool in BW is a constant stream of lings too, just about 20-25 seconds earlier and you can't really pause for an ovie, it's even more all in. It's dumb because terran can win with just constant scv production since BW SCV's are so beefy while he gets a rax up near the mineral line.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 177
Rex101
ComeBackTV 87
SteadfastSC63
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
CosmosSc2 22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
Rex 101
SteadfastSC 63
CosmosSc2 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50359
Hyuk 1499
Jaedong 923
Soma 456
Horang2 394
Soulkey 394
EffOrt 375
BeSt 375
Mini 344
actioN 314
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Last 296
Light 269
Zeus 247
ggaemo 235
Larva 189
910 163
Rush 135
Snow 132
ZerO 105
Killer 97
Pusan 73
Mind 70
Shine 49
JYJ 45
Free 42
Creator 41
hero 39
Sharp 37
Shinee 33
sorry 26
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
Yoon 23
HiyA 14
Terrorterran 13
yabsab 12
Noble 12
Sacsri 8
Icarus 7
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc9437
Dendi756
Counter-Strike
markeloff414
edward4
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1683
crisheroes1337
Other Games
gofns42035
singsing2041
olofmeister1279
B2W.Neo753
hiko404
byalli334
Pyrionflax289
XBOCT282
DeMusliM242
ArmadaUGS96
Mew2King84
Liquid`VortiX55
QueenE29
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1876
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1813
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 52m
OSC
23h 52m
Stellar Fest
23h 52m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.