• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:17
CEST 22:17
KST 05:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6481 users

[Code S] Grand Finals 2012 GSL Season 5 - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 138 Next
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
December 02 2012 01:41 GMT
#161
We will have five different GSL champions this year. I hope this doesn't stay like this, I prefer some dominant players.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 02 2012 01:42 GMT
#162
On December 02 2012 10:35 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 10:34 Laryleprakon wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:30 Wombat_NI wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:26 mango_destroyer wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:24 Wombat_NI wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:19 Fusilero wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:19 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:18 usethis2 wrote:
What do people have against Sniper? (looking at the polls)

From the few games I watched Sniper seemed to be a better player than Hyun. Admittedly I havn't watched any of those fight club games.

Sniper has a knack for meeting fan favorites in tournaments and winning crushing all their fans' hopes and dreams

And does it all in the most generic and frustratingly solid ways possible.

Haha yes, he's actually not really hateable based on any real solid foundation. He's just a solid player who doesn't have an identifiable style, but who doesn't have the public personality to mitigate that. He doesn't even have the sort of extreme 'lack of a personality' that Curious used to be tagged with, that in itself formed a personality/image.

He's like, god I don't know a blank canvas of a player or something. The lack of anything identifiable to hate about the guy is even more frustrating, he's not like an anti-hero or anything. Well, apart from beating my beloved HerO.


he kinda reminds me of aLive. Except aLive complains about not being popular.

Not a bad effort man, but I still don't think anybody that I can think of is as like, vanilla as sniper. You mentioned that Alive complains about not being popular, that is literally more information about his personality than I know about Sniper. I also feel like Alive at least had like, some specifically good matchup and styles at his peak. He was really good vP and vT, and known for having good vT mech as well.

Sniper is just 'good'. It's not like how MVP is just good either, in that MVP has other things going on around him, even the wrist/injury narrative going down.


Mvp also has used a lot of different strats and made them popular, bunker wall off on Belshir/Cloud Kingdom, the weird bunker wall in on Entomed, mass ghosts vs zerg etc. Sniper just plays well and we don't know anything about his persoanlity, hard to get excited over him imo.

Also the whole MVP was the absolute best player helped his reputation.

just wait for sniper to win 4 gsls next year
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-02 01:45:32
December 02 2012 01:42 GMT
#163
On December 02 2012 10:41 Fionn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 10:39 NuclearJudas wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:32 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:30 Fionn wrote:
Poll: Who do you want to win ?

MMA (285)
 
71%

Polt (118)
 
29%

403 total votes

Your vote: Who do you want to win ?

(Vote): MMA
(Vote): Polt


Poll: Who will win ?

MMA (298)
 
76%

Polt (94)
 
24%

392 total votes

Your vote: Who will win ?

(Vote): MMA
(Vote): Polt



Not the first time a vast majority of people thought/wanted a guy to triumph over the other.

What is the Leenock vs Jjakji poll

[image loading]
:D


I predicted jjakji and Polt to win their finals.

But I also predicted TOP to beat Mvp, so I think that kills everything.


hipster predictions to the max!


On December 02 2012 10:41 Laryleprakon wrote:
We will have five different GSL champions this year. I hope this doesn't stay like this, I prefer some dominant players.


This so much. It's one of the key reasons my interest in watching sc2 has died down a bit from last year. I miss the days of "oh well if MVP gets eliminated Nestea wins, otherwise congrats MVP" then MMA wins 4-1 and it's fucking groundbreaking. These days Life loses to Snute. Seed is out of the gsl. DRG is out in the ro32. MVP....Is still winning and making finals :D
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
December 02 2012 01:42 GMT
#164
On December 02 2012 10:41 Laryleprakon wrote:
We will have five different GSL champions this year. I hope this doesn't stay like this, I prefer some dominant players.


GL with that.

I for one don't mind it one bit.
NuclearJudas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
6546 Posts
December 02 2012 01:42 GMT
#165
On December 02 2012 10:41 Fionn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 10:39 NuclearJudas wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:32 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:30 Fionn wrote:
Poll: Who do you want to win ?

MMA (285)
 
71%

Polt (118)
 
29%

403 total votes

Your vote: Who do you want to win ?

(Vote): MMA
(Vote): Polt


Poll: Who will win ?

MMA (298)
 
76%

Polt (94)
 
24%

392 total votes

Your vote: Who will win ?

(Vote): MMA
(Vote): Polt



Not the first time a vast majority of people thought/wanted a guy to triumph over the other.

What is the Leenock vs Jjakji poll

[image loading]
:D


I predicted jjakji and Polt to win their finals.

But I also predicted TOP to beat Mvp, so I think that kills everything.

Yeah, I never bet against Mvp in a final.
Life is like Tetris. Your errors pile up but your accomplishments disappear. - Robert Ohlén | http://railroaddiary.wordpress.com/ - My words about stuff.
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
December 02 2012 01:43 GMT
#166
On December 02 2012 10:42 NuclearJudas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 10:41 Fionn wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:39 NuclearJudas wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:32 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:30 Fionn wrote:
Poll: Who do you want to win ?

MMA (285)
 
71%

Polt (118)
 
29%

403 total votes

Your vote: Who do you want to win ?

(Vote): MMA
(Vote): Polt


Poll: Who will win ?

MMA (298)
 
76%

Polt (94)
 
24%

392 total votes

Your vote: Who will win ?

(Vote): MMA
(Vote): Polt



Not the first time a vast majority of people thought/wanted a guy to triumph over the other.

What is the Leenock vs Jjakji poll

[image loading]
:D


I predicted jjakji and Polt to win their finals.

But I also predicted TOP to beat Mvp, so I think that kills everything.

Yeah, I never bet against Mvp in a final.


I ALWAYS bet against Mvp in the finals.

I'm 2-4.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
December 02 2012 01:45 GMT
#167
On December 02 2012 10:22 Telsh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 10:20 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:19 Fusilero wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:19 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:18 usethis2 wrote:
What do people have against Sniper? (looking at the polls)

From the few games I watched Sniper seemed to be a better player than Hyun. Admittedly I havn't watched any of those fight club games.

Sniper has a knack for meeting fan favorites in tournaments and winning crushing all their fans' hopes and dreams

And does it all in the most generic and frustratingly solid ways possible.

he also made Eve cry



Hang him. no one should make eve cry.


lol

IdrA made Tossgirl cry.




Had to post it after the other day lol.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27410 Posts
December 02 2012 01:46 GMT
#168
On December 02 2012 10:42 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 10:41 Laryleprakon wrote:
We will have five different GSL champions this year. I hope this doesn't stay like this, I prefer some dominant players.


GL with that.

I for one don't mind it one bit.

It would only bother me if the 'random guys' winning GSLs were not showing top level gameplay when doing so.

I mean even probably the two most unheralded players who have won GSLs that I can think, of jjakjii and Seed, still played some fucking great Starcraft on the way!
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
December 02 2012 01:48 GMT
#169
On December 02 2012 10:42 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 10:41 Fionn wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:39 NuclearJudas wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:32 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:30 Fionn wrote:
Poll: Who do you want to win ?

MMA (285)
 
71%

Polt (118)
 
29%

403 total votes

Your vote: Who do you want to win ?

(Vote): MMA
(Vote): Polt


Poll: Who will win ?

MMA (298)
 
76%

Polt (94)
 
24%

392 total votes

Your vote: Who will win ?

(Vote): MMA
(Vote): Polt



Not the first time a vast majority of people thought/wanted a guy to triumph over the other.

What is the Leenock vs Jjakji poll

[image loading]
:D


I predicted jjakji and Polt to win their finals.

But I also predicted TOP to beat Mvp, so I think that kills everything.


hipster predictions to the max!


Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 10:41 Laryleprakon wrote:
We will have five different GSL champions this year. I hope this doesn't stay like this, I prefer some dominant players.


This so much. It's one of the key reasons my interest in watching sc2 has died down a bit from last year. I miss the days of "oh well if MVP gets eliminated Nestea wins, otherwise congrats MVP" then MMA wins 4-1 and it's fucking groundbreaking. These days Life loses to Snute. Seed is out of the gsl. DRG is out in the ro32. MVP....Is still winning and making finals :D

whoa DRG only got out in ro32 once this year.
#TheOneTrueDong
Account252508
Profile Joined February 2012
3454 Posts
December 02 2012 01:53 GMT
#170
--- Nuked ---
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
December 02 2012 01:54 GMT
#171
Just six minutes guys.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
December 02 2012 01:54 GMT
#172
On December 02 2012 10:41 Laryleprakon wrote:
We will have five different GSL champions this year. I hope this doesn't stay like this, I prefer some dominant players.

nah way betterr with versatility until the first bonjwa of sc2 emerges ^^
NozliW_
Profile Joined January 2012
Chile70 Posts
December 02 2012 01:55 GMT
#173
Hyun don't let sniper get this win
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
December 02 2012 01:56 GMT
#174
On December 02 2012 10:42 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 10:41 Fionn wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:39 NuclearJudas wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:32 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:30 Fionn wrote:
Poll: Who do you want to win ?

MMA (285)
 
71%

Polt (118)
 
29%

403 total votes

Your vote: Who do you want to win ?

(Vote): MMA
(Vote): Polt


Poll: Who will win ?

MMA (298)
 
76%

Polt (94)
 
24%

392 total votes

Your vote: Who will win ?

(Vote): MMA
(Vote): Polt



Not the first time a vast majority of people thought/wanted a guy to triumph over the other.

What is the Leenock vs Jjakji poll

[image loading]
:D


I predicted jjakji and Polt to win their finals.

But I also predicted TOP to beat Mvp, so I think that kills everything.


hipster predictions to the max!


Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 10:41 Laryleprakon wrote:
We will have five different GSL champions this year. I hope this doesn't stay like this, I prefer some dominant players.


This so much. It's one of the key reasons my interest in watching sc2 has died down a bit from last year. I miss the days of "oh well if MVP gets eliminated Nestea wins, otherwise congrats MVP" then MMA wins 4-1 and it's fucking groundbreaking. These days Life loses to Snute. Seed is out of the gsl. DRG is out in the ro32. MVP....Is still winning and making finals :D

really?

I could never get invested too much into GSL as it was so predictable (also GomTvT all the way) back then, wasn't until GSL November that I suddenly became really into it and have been ever since.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 02 2012 01:57 GMT
#175
Sniper read that last season TL Writing Staff picked him as a potential dark horse champion. He decided to kill the fun by bombing out last season and winning this season
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
December 02 2012 01:57 GMT
#176
On December 02 2012 10:48 TommyP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 10:42 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:41 Fionn wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:39 NuclearJudas wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:32 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:30 Fionn wrote:
Poll: Who do you want to win ?

MMA (285)
 
71%

Polt (118)
 
29%

403 total votes

Your vote: Who do you want to win ?

(Vote): MMA
(Vote): Polt


Poll: Who will win ?

MMA (298)
 
76%

Polt (94)
 
24%

392 total votes

Your vote: Who will win ?

(Vote): MMA
(Vote): Polt



Not the first time a vast majority of people thought/wanted a guy to triumph over the other.

What is the Leenock vs Jjakji poll

[image loading]
:D


I predicted jjakji and Polt to win their finals.

But I also predicted TOP to beat Mvp, so I think that kills everything.


hipster predictions to the max!


On December 02 2012 10:41 Laryleprakon wrote:
We will have five different GSL champions this year. I hope this doesn't stay like this, I prefer some dominant players.


This so much. It's one of the key reasons my interest in watching sc2 has died down a bit from last year. I miss the days of "oh well if MVP gets eliminated Nestea wins, otherwise congrats MVP" then MMA wins 4-1 and it's fucking groundbreaking. These days Life loses to Snute. Seed is out of the gsl. DRG is out in the ro32. MVP....Is still winning and making finals :D

whoa DRG only got out in ro32 once this year.


I know, but it happened the following season after he became a champ. DRG is top-tier and consistent enough, there are a couple others like him. However, I don't really see anyone this year that truly looks dominant. Nobody gives me the same aura that Nestea and MVP had in the earlier days (might just be that the competition was easier), and though we joke about it nobody looks anywhere close to being bonjwa material not even MVP in his glory days.

While some people prefer to have a diverse set of champions, I do not. I like a few titans that look absolutely unbeatable in at least one matchup. That when they lose it truly is an upset. The stuff that makes those fond sc2 memories.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
December 02 2012 01:58 GMT
#177
On December 02 2012 10:57 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Sniper read that last season TL Writing Staff picked him as a potential dark horse champion. He decided to kill the fun by bombing out last season and winning this season


The Britta of Starcraft.
Moderator
MangoMountain
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2044 Posts
December 02 2012 01:58 GMT
#178
What an insanely annoying song
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-02 01:59:40
December 02 2012 01:59 GMT
#179
Come on Sniper!!!!

DRG took out Hyun yesterday in IPL5, and I think Sniper's ZvZ is a tad better than DRG's atm and even though the transitive property doesnt apply to starcraft, I think Sniper will win 4-2.
#TheOneTrueDong
Goldfish
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
2230 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-02 02:03:14
December 02 2012 01:59 GMT
#180
On December 02 2012 10:42 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 10:41 Fionn wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:39 NuclearJudas wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:32 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:30 Fionn wrote:
Poll: Who do you want to win ?

MMA (285)
 
71%

Polt (118)
 
29%

403 total votes

Your vote: Who do you want to win ?

(Vote): MMA
(Vote): Polt


Poll: Who will win ?

MMA (298)
 
76%

Polt (94)
 
24%

392 total votes

Your vote: Who will win ?

(Vote): MMA
(Vote): Polt



Not the first time a vast majority of people thought/wanted a guy to triumph over the other.

What is the Leenock vs Jjakji poll

[image loading]
:D


I predicted jjakji and Polt to win their finals.

But I also predicted TOP to beat Mvp, so I think that kills everything.


hipster predictions to the max!


Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 10:41 Laryleprakon wrote:
We will have five different GSL champions this year. I hope this doesn't stay like this, I prefer some dominant players.


This so much. It's one of the key reasons my interest in watching sc2 has died down a bit from last year. I miss the days of "oh well if MVP gets eliminated Nestea wins, otherwise congrats MVP" then MMA wins 4-1 and it's fucking groundbreaking. These days Life loses to Snute. Seed is out of the gsl. DRG is out in the ro32. MVP....Is still winning and making finals :D


Yeah. I wouldn't mind if Nestea was hyped up again.

Artosis voice: "This game shouldn't even be called StarCraft II anymore... it should be called Nestea beating up nerds part 2." (GSL July, finals between Nestea and Losira.)

I blame the fact that there aren't Reavers (with manual attacking via hold fire and weapons free abilities) in this game.

Reavers were the best unit ever.

On December 02 2012 10:56 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 10:42 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:41 Fionn wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:39 NuclearJudas wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:32 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On December 02 2012 10:30 Fionn wrote:
Poll: Who do you want to win ?

MMA (285)
 
71%

Polt (118)
 
29%

403 total votes

Your vote: Who do you want to win ?

(Vote): MMA
(Vote): Polt


Poll: Who will win ?

MMA (298)
 
76%

Polt (94)
 
24%

392 total votes

Your vote: Who will win ?

(Vote): MMA
(Vote): Polt



Not the first time a vast majority of people thought/wanted a guy to triumph over the other.

What is the Leenock vs Jjakji poll

[image loading]
:D


I predicted jjakji and Polt to win their finals.

But I also predicted TOP to beat Mvp, so I think that kills everything.


hipster predictions to the max!


On December 02 2012 10:41 Laryleprakon wrote:
We will have five different GSL champions this year. I hope this doesn't stay like this, I prefer some dominant players.


This so much. It's one of the key reasons my interest in watching sc2 has died down a bit from last year. I miss the days of "oh well if MVP gets eliminated Nestea wins, otherwise congrats MVP" then MMA wins 4-1 and it's fucking groundbreaking. These days Life loses to Snute. Seed is out of the gsl. DRG is out in the ro32. MVP....Is still winning and making finals :D

really?

I could never get invested too much into GSL as it was so predictable (also GomTvT all the way) back then, wasn't until GSL November that I suddenly became really into it and have been ever since.


I think the KeSPA players and the "is <x> the next bonjwa" players (Rain, Bogus, etc) really made me interested in GSL.

Looking back, I was sort of indifferent to who won the GSL.

Back in GSL, I was always rooting for the underdog.

Rain vs MC. San vs MC (Ro4). Etc.

This GSL and last GSL, I was rooting for the next hype train (Rain, Bogus, etc).

Next GSL - Maybe Flash gets into Code S, changes his race to Random, and starts owning it up?
https://connect.microsoft.com/WindowsServerFeedback/feedback/details/741495/biggest-explorer-annoyance-automatic-sorting-windows-7-server-2008-r2-and-vista#details Allow Disable Auto Arrange in Windows 7+
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 138 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 769
JuggernautJason82
Nathanias 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 570
White-Ra 185
firebathero 80
910 46
Killer 29
Trap 24
Counter-Strike
Fnx 790
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0189
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9572
Liquid`Hasu1801
crisheroes1796
Trikslyr75
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi5085
summit1g4779
Beastyqt932
shahzam456
B2W.Neo288
IndyStarCraft 135
KnowMe132
Pyrionflax121
ArmadaUGS119
ZombieGrub109
UpATreeSC57
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream331
Other Games
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV316
League of Legends
• TFBlade1108
Other Games
• imaqtpie738
• Shiphtur305
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 43m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.