• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:32
CEST 20:32
KST 03:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9410 users

[Code S] Grand Finals 2012 GSL Season 5 - Page 53

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 138 Next
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 02 2012 03:32 GMT
#1041
On December 02 2012 12:31 andaylin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 12:31 phyre112 wrote:
On December 02 2012 12:29 slowbacontron wrote:
Are you guys talking about twitch.tv ads? Why not use the GOM player? (I think it's all right )


Because I want to actually be able to tell which player has more units.

I was unaware that the IPL stream had ads - I've never seen ads on any IPL stream (fight club, team league, etc.) and I'm not getting them tonight either. IDK why.

EHQ is free buddy

i thought it was for light tickets or higher
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46498 Posts
December 02 2012 03:32 GMT
#1042
On December 02 2012 12:31 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 12:30 Dexington wrote:
On December 02 2012 12:28 Die4Ever wrote:
On December 02 2012 12:27 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On December 02 2012 12:26 lim1017 wrote:
who ever is running the IGN stream is really milking the ad button...


I bet it's Vegeta.

....what?


HE BETS IT'S VEGETA

I still don't get it


I'll PM you
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
December 02 2012 03:32 GMT
#1043
On December 02 2012 12:31 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 12:29 slowbacontron wrote:
Are you guys talking about twitch.tv ads? Why not use the GOM player? (I think it's all right )


Because I want to actually be able to tell which player has more units.

I was unaware that the IPL stream had ads - I've never seen ads on any IPL stream (fight club, team league, etc.) and I'm not getting them tonight either. IDK why.

Gom's new EHQ stream is fucking boss better then Twitch hd xD
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
December 02 2012 03:32 GMT
#1044
On December 02 2012 12:31 WardenSC wrote:
It's pretty sad that gsl final is only getting 25k views
Its zvz but still...


I'm not watching on twitch stream, there are probably many people like me.
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-02 03:33:30
December 02 2012 03:33 GMT
#1045
On December 02 2012 12:32 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 12:31 andaylin wrote:
On December 02 2012 12:31 phyre112 wrote:
On December 02 2012 12:29 slowbacontron wrote:
Are you guys talking about twitch.tv ads? Why not use the GOM player? (I think it's all right )


Because I want to actually be able to tell which player has more units.

I was unaware that the IPL stream had ads - I've never seen ads on any IPL stream (fight club, team league, etc.) and I'm not getting them tonight either. IDK why.

EHQ is free buddy

i thought it was for light tickets or higher

Oh really? I thought it was free this weekend cause they were debuting it or something
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 02 2012 03:33 GMT
#1046
Tricky Sniper
"ZvZ is all about getting mutas"
never goes mutas
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Stanlot
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5742 Posts
December 02 2012 03:33 GMT
#1047
Tasteless is the voice of God
MC: "Sentry Forcefield Forcefield Marauder... cage Marauder die die"
usethis2
Profile Joined December 2010
2164 Posts
December 02 2012 03:33 GMT
#1048
If you guys have iPad or Android tablets, there is no ad in twitch app.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
December 02 2012 03:33 GMT
#1049
Now I notice hyun's background is a dog...
Glorious SEA doto
hootsushi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany3468 Posts
December 02 2012 03:33 GMT
#1050
On December 02 2012 12:30 President Dead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 12:28 Maesy wrote:
You guys really need adblocker if it's bothering you. 3 clicks away! =)



Ad blocker is killing the revenue of e-sports so this is a friendly reminder to every one to turn their adblocker off so that SC can get more money and we can watch more great ZvZ action! Please turn your adblocker off! :D


Not with IGN rolling ads every 30 seconds for 10 minutes straight, which are way to loud. I don't mind ads, when they are taking a break but not all the time.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
December 02 2012 03:33 GMT
#1051
On December 02 2012 12:32 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 12:31 andaylin wrote:
On December 02 2012 12:31 phyre112 wrote:
On December 02 2012 12:29 slowbacontron wrote:
Are you guys talking about twitch.tv ads? Why not use the GOM player? (I think it's all right )


Because I want to actually be able to tell which player has more units.

I was unaware that the IPL stream had ads - I've never seen ads on any IPL stream (fight club, team league, etc.) and I'm not getting them tonight either. IDK why.

EHQ is free buddy

i thought it was for light tickets or higher


Yeah, it's not free it's for ticket holder's only.
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
December 02 2012 03:33 GMT
#1052
On December 02 2012 12:32 sitromit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 12:31 WardenSC wrote:
It's pretty sad that gsl final is only getting 25k views
Its zvz but still...


I'm not watching on twitch stream, there are probably many people like me.


Yeah im helping test the GOM HQ and eHQ so they can get some stats
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
December 02 2012 03:33 GMT
#1053
come on sniper!!!!
#TheOneTrueDong
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 02 2012 03:33 GMT
#1054
GSL CODE S 2012 S5 GRAND FINALS
HyuN vs Sniper
Game 4: 1-2
Map: Entombed Valley

0:00
HyuN spawns in the top left
Sniper spawns in the bottom left
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
December 02 2012 03:34 GMT
#1055
Fun fact: No player that ends in 'un' has ever won a GSL final.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 02 2012 03:34 GMT
#1056
On December 02 2012 12:34 Fionn wrote:
Fun fact: No player that ends in 'un' has ever won a GSL final.

MVPun
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Account252508
Profile Joined February 2012
3454 Posts
December 02 2012 03:34 GMT
#1057
--- Nuked ---
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
December 02 2012 03:34 GMT
#1058
On December 02 2012 12:34 Fionn wrote:
Fun fact: No player that ends in 'un' has ever won a GSL final.

also no player that ends in "sdfjhjkshfksv"
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Stanlot
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5742 Posts
December 02 2012 03:34 GMT
#1059
How many GSLs has Hot6ix sponsored?

Holy crap that vuvuzela...
MC: "Sentry Forcefield Forcefield Marauder... cage Marauder die die"
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
December 02 2012 03:34 GMT
#1060
On December 02 2012 12:31 Loxley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 12:31 phyre112 wrote:
On December 02 2012 12:29 slowbacontron wrote:
Are you guys talking about twitch.tv ads? Why not use the GOM player? (I think it's all right )


Because I want to actually be able to tell which player has more units.

I was unaware that the IPL stream had ads - I've never seen ads on any IPL stream (fight club, team league, etc.) and I'm not getting them tonight either. IDK why.


Stop using adblocker?


I always get a countdown. Guess it's regional.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 138 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 290
ProTech138
UpATreeSC 121
BRAT_OK 87
MindelVK 25
Railgan 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2170
Bisu 1078
Dewaltoss 121
Shinee 55
Trap 32
Bale 23
NaDa 23
scan(afreeca) 15
zelot 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 562
420jenkins408
League of Legends
Reynor62
Counter-Strike
fl0m4490
pashabiceps948
Fnx 660
x6flipin216
kRYSTAL_30
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3320
Liquid`Hasu500
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1735
FrodaN840
B2W.Neo291
Livibee184
C9.Mang0136
TKL 84
QueenE83
RotterdaM61
Mew2King31
JuggernautJason6
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV245
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 10
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 38
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3000
• TFBlade882
Other Games
• Shiphtur1294
• imaqtpie665
• WagamamaTV385
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 28m
Patches Events
21h 28m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.