• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:57
CEST 00:57
KST 07:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9514 users

[Code S] Semi-Finals 2012 GSL Season 5 - Page 184

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 182 183 184 185 186 188 Next
WoodLeagueAllStar
Profile Joined August 2012
United States806 Posts
December 01 2012 07:16 GMT
#3661
You the man TB :D
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection. --Random Rules
SHODAN
Profile Joined November 2011
United Kingdom1162 Posts
December 01 2012 07:19 GMT
#3662
On December 01 2012 16:01 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2012 15:48 Zealot Lord wrote:
the interesting thing is, pretty sure that if Ryung got a fine, a good majority of the community would raise money to pay it for him lol xD


If RyunG got fined I'd pay for it myself without hesitation. As a sponsor I'd rather the players I pay speak their minds, it represents my company well, since we built it on exactly that.


I have a lot of respect for this
WhiteSatin
Profile Joined December 2012
United States308 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-01 07:29:39
December 01 2012 07:27 GMT
#3663
I just made an account just to express my support to Ryung for being a boss and expressing his frustration.
While I am no where near to his level of skill I am a high master T and know the feelings he has to go through.
It's absolutely tough to digest. I hope Blizzard takes care of some balance in the very near future.

TB, prior to this day I had a neutral opinion on you but because of your recent tweet and this last post, for what it matters, you gained a fan. I was already a Ryung fan but now I will forever be. Axiom fighting.
Zealot Lord
Profile Joined May 2010
Hong Kong748 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-01 07:32:54
December 01 2012 07:32 GMT
#3664
On December 01 2012 16:01 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2012 15:48 Zealot Lord wrote:
the interesting thing is, pretty sure that if Ryung got a fine, a good majority of the community would raise money to pay it for him lol xD


If RyunG got fined I'd pay for it myself without hesitation. As a sponsor I'd rather the players I pay speak their minds, it represents my company well, since we built it on exactly that.


damnnn, can't help but root for Axiom now!!
kabar
Profile Joined November 2010
United States616 Posts
December 01 2012 07:35 GMT
#3665
i'm proud of you ryung.
canikizu
Profile Joined September 2010
4860 Posts
December 01 2012 07:39 GMT
#3666
On December 01 2012 15:49 SeAK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2012 15:42 Dodgin wrote:
On December 01 2012 15:41 blade55555 wrote:
On December 01 2012 15:40 Deathstar wrote:
LOL What did I miss? Someone let in the scoops of what happened, or is it just ryung saying imba imba at the end of the game?


Yeah just ryung being a baby and saying imbaimba before leaving his game nothing that great.


Ryung being a hero and speaking for the masses, not a baby.


Hell ya,

Why is it so many zerg and protoss players are touted as P/Z v T Masters. Or "amazing" versus terran players.

Where as no Terran player is pronounced "amazing" at any match up anymore except tvt.

Yep that's what I've been saying. You can still find Terran players who are good at TvP, TvT, but there're just no Terrans that can be called master of TvZ right now.

Ertu
Profile Joined November 2010
Greece686 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-01 07:55:04
December 01 2012 07:54 GMT
#3667
Well this is why I stopped watching Starcraft 2 tournaments about 4 months ago. I have to agree with Ryung that the current state of ZvT and even ZvP is a joke. Blizzard managed to destroy a perfectly good game with a single patch and even refuses to acknowledge it. Back to Dota 2.
Goldfish
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
2230 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-01 08:07:26
December 01 2012 08:06 GMT
#3668
Not sure where most people are but head over to WCG thread:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=385067&currentpage=12#232

Wolf is (was, he said he'll be back) casting a kart racing game:
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/WCG D

Also Khaldor and Tobi will be casting (WC3) Dota soon.
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/WCG A

Your favorite SC2 casters... are casting random games. Sounds really fun.

Edit - It might all be over (Dota starts in about an hour though). Anyway, Wolf casting that kart racing game was fun while it lasted.
https://connect.microsoft.com/WindowsServerFeedback/feedback/details/741495/biggest-explorer-annoyance-automatic-sorting-windows-7-server-2008-r2-and-vista#details Allow Disable Auto Arrange in Windows 7+
Tachion
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada8573 Posts
December 01 2012 08:06 GMT
#3669
On December 01 2012 16:01 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2012 15:48 Zealot Lord wrote:
the interesting thing is, pretty sure that if Ryung got a fine, a good majority of the community would raise money to pay it for him lol xD


If RyunG got fined I'd pay for it myself without hesitation. As a sponsor I'd rather the players I pay speak their minds, it represents my company well, since we built it on exactly that.

It's great that you're so supportive of your players, but that was neither the time nor place for Ryung to speak his mind. I have to believe he already knows that though and just got caught up in the heat of the moment.
i was driving down the road this november eve and spotted a hitchhiker walking down the street. i pulled over and saw that it was only a tree. i uprooted it and put it in my trunk. do trees like marshmallow peeps? cause that's all i have and will have.
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
December 01 2012 08:08 GMT
#3670
On December 01 2012 16:01 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2012 15:48 Zealot Lord wrote:
the interesting thing is, pretty sure that if Ryung got a fine, a good majority of the community would raise money to pay it for him lol xD


If RyunG got fined I'd pay for it myself without hesitation. As a sponsor I'd rather the players I pay speak their minds, it represents my company well, since we built it on exactly that.

Wow. Where the hell is that Axiom icon Plexa, major props.
¯\_(シ)_/¯
ZerglingTwins
Profile Joined October 2012
United States850 Posts
December 01 2012 08:11 GMT
#3671

On December 01 2012 16:01 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2012 15:48 Zealot Lord wrote:
the interesting thing is, pretty sure that if Ryung got a fine, a good majority of the community would raise money to pay it for him lol xD


If RyunG got fined I'd pay for it myself without hesitation. As a sponsor I'd rather the players I pay speak their minds, it represents my company well, since we built it on exactly that.



Passionate guy, Mark Cuban of Esports.
Searching for my twin ling brother.
Talack
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada2742 Posts
December 01 2012 08:26 GMT
#3672
On December 01 2012 17:06 Tachion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2012 16:01 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On December 01 2012 15:48 Zealot Lord wrote:
the interesting thing is, pretty sure that if Ryung got a fine, a good majority of the community would raise money to pay it for him lol xD


If RyunG got fined I'd pay for it myself without hesitation. As a sponsor I'd rather the players I pay speak their minds, it represents my company well, since we built it on exactly that.

It's great that you're so supportive of your players, but that was neither the time nor place for Ryung to speak his mind. I have to believe he already knows that though and just got caught up in the heat of the moment.


I think it was the perfect time and it was the perfect place.

Blizzard needs more pressure on them because they are clearly not doing their job well enough right now and nobody is interested in having HOTS roll around with this bullshit in the pro-scene happening.
nuogaiyen
Profile Joined May 2012
United States42 Posts
December 01 2012 08:34 GMT
#3673
Man I'm sick to my stomach, all the great terrans have fallen, at the pro level terrans are having a frustrating time against zerg, LGIMMVP, LiquidTaeja, Ax. Ryung, STBomber, all being knocked out by a zerg, it's one thing to say they've played a bad game, anyone else see a continuing pattern? I can't sleep! I have to rant. Im a big sc2 fan and it sucks to see LoL get masses of viewers while SC2 is bleeding to death. It's pretty obvious there is a problem because Blizzard has started to recognize the use of infestors. If there was not would you think Blizzard just Is randomly testing the potential nerf of the infestor? Don't lose hope TvZ fans there shall be redemption. P.S. I hate to see Taeja who has a 80% win against Zerg lose 0-4 to life.

Support the Ryung movement!!
DMXD
Profile Joined February 2008
United States4064 Posts
December 01 2012 08:39 GMT
#3674
On December 01 2012 17:06 Goldfish wrote:
Not sure where most people are but head over to WCG thread:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=385067&currentpage=12#232

Wolf is (was, he said he'll be back) casting a kart racing game:
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/WCG D

Also Khaldor and Tobi will be casting (WC3) Dota soon.
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/WCG A

Your favorite SC2 casters... are casting random games. Sounds really fun.

Edit - It might all be over (Dota starts in about an hour though). Anyway, Wolf casting that kart racing game was fun while it lasted.



artosis and tasteless casting wc3 highlights XD
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
December 01 2012 08:42 GMT
#3675
On December 01 2012 17:06 Tachion wrote:
It's great that you're so supportive of your players, but that was neither the time nor place for Ryung to speak his mind. I have to believe he already knows that though and just got caught up in the heat of the moment.


It's already handled and he's already spoken to GOM about it.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Talack
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada2742 Posts
December 01 2012 08:53 GMT
#3676
On December 01 2012 17:42 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2012 17:06 Tachion wrote:
It's great that you're so supportive of your players, but that was neither the time nor place for Ryung to speak his mind. I have to believe he already knows that though and just got caught up in the heat of the moment.


It's already handled and he's already spoken to GOM about it.


One on one boxing match with david kim to decide who gets to make changes to sc2 from now on?

Send in MMA i think he's got this
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27415 Posts
December 01 2012 08:55 GMT
#3677
On December 01 2012 17:34 nuogaiyen wrote:
Man I'm sick to my stomach, all the great terrans have fallen, at the pro level terrans are having a frustrating time against zerg, LGIMMVP, LiquidTaeja, Ax. Ryung, STBomber, all being knocked out by a zerg, it's one thing to say they've played a bad game, anyone else see a continuing pattern? I can't sleep! I have to rant. Im a big sc2 fan and it sucks to see LoL get masses of viewers while SC2 is bleeding to death. It's pretty obvious there is a problem because Blizzard has started to recognize the use of infestors. If there was not would you think Blizzard just Is randomly testing the potential nerf of the infestor? Don't lose hope TvZ fans there shall be redemption. P.S. I hate to see Taeja who has a 80% win against Zerg lose 0-4 to life.

Support the Ryung movement!!

Taeja played trash against Life. I don't think it's an issue of balance there at all, as I think Taeja's issue are condition-based, due to his wrist. It's not as bad as with MVP thank god. People also forget that MVP was at one point the best marine-tank/multitasking player in the world. He started playing other styles, but not because he thinks they are better, but because he doesn't have the wrists to play his old, optimal way.

I still consider Taeja, when 100% in shape as a player who could win series vs any Zergs, even Life.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Rui.S
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada92 Posts
December 01 2012 09:08 GMT
#3678
On December 01 2012 17:55 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2012 17:34 nuogaiyen wrote:
Man I'm sick to my stomach, all the great terrans have fallen, at the pro level terrans are having a frustrating time against zerg, LGIMMVP, LiquidTaeja, Ax. Ryung, STBomber, all being knocked out by a zerg, it's one thing to say they've played a bad game, anyone else see a continuing pattern? I can't sleep! I have to rant. Im a big sc2 fan and it sucks to see LoL get masses of viewers while SC2 is bleeding to death. It's pretty obvious there is a problem because Blizzard has started to recognize the use of infestors. If there was not would you think Blizzard just Is randomly testing the potential nerf of the infestor? Don't lose hope TvZ fans there shall be redemption. P.S. I hate to see Taeja who has a 80% win against Zerg lose 0-4 to life.

Support the Ryung movement!!

Taeja played trash against Life. I don't think it's an issue of balance there at all, as I think Taeja's issue are condition-based, due to his wrist. It's not as bad as with MVP thank god. People also forget that MVP was at one point the best marine-tank/multitasking player in the world. He started playing other styles, but not because he thinks they are better, but because he doesn't have the wrists to play his old, optimal way.

I still consider Taeja, when 100% in shape as a player who could win series vs any Zergs, even Life.

life is like 7-0 vs taeja in the last 2 months lol
ES.Genie
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1370 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-01 09:13:17
December 01 2012 09:11 GMT
#3679
On December 01 2012 17:55 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2012 17:34 nuogaiyen wrote:
Man I'm sick to my stomach, all the great terrans have fallen, at the pro level terrans are having a frustrating time against zerg, LGIMMVP, LiquidTaeja, Ax. Ryung, STBomber, all being knocked out by a zerg, it's one thing to say they've played a bad game, anyone else see a continuing pattern? I can't sleep! I have to rant. Im a big sc2 fan and it sucks to see LoL get masses of viewers while SC2 is bleeding to death. It's pretty obvious there is a problem because Blizzard has started to recognize the use of infestors. If there was not would you think Blizzard just Is randomly testing the potential nerf of the infestor? Don't lose hope TvZ fans there shall be redemption. P.S. I hate to see Taeja who has a 80% win against Zerg lose 0-4 to life.

Support the Ryung movement!!

Taeja played trash against Life. I don't think it's an issue of balance there at all, as I think Taeja's issue are condition-based, due to his wrist. It's not as bad as with MVP thank god. People also forget that MVP was at one point the best marine-tank/multitasking player in the world. He started playing other styles, but not because he thinks they are better, but because he doesn't have the wrists to play his old, optimal way.

I still consider Taeja, when 100% in shape as a player who could win series vs any Zergs, even Life.

Damn that time was great. Just thinking of the old TvZs where Mvp and MMA completely murdered everyone with their insane multitasking gives me chills. So sad how far this matchup has fallen and that Blizzard isn't doing anything about it. If they could fix it and bring back the old multitask-TvZ, SC2 would gain so much. PvZ would still be shit, but all other matchups would have the potential to produce great games, even TvP and ZvZ.

Edit: I don't want to balance whine, but I do think there are major design flaws and those have to be fixed.
No Mvp, no care. ~ the King will be back | Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone, Phil Heath |
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27415 Posts
December 01 2012 09:12 GMT
#3680
On December 01 2012 18:08 Rui.S wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2012 17:55 Wombat_NI wrote:
On December 01 2012 17:34 nuogaiyen wrote:
Man I'm sick to my stomach, all the great terrans have fallen, at the pro level terrans are having a frustrating time against zerg, LGIMMVP, LiquidTaeja, Ax. Ryung, STBomber, all being knocked out by a zerg, it's one thing to say they've played a bad game, anyone else see a continuing pattern? I can't sleep! I have to rant. Im a big sc2 fan and it sucks to see LoL get masses of viewers while SC2 is bleeding to death. It's pretty obvious there is a problem because Blizzard has started to recognize the use of infestors. If there was not would you think Blizzard just Is randomly testing the potential nerf of the infestor? Don't lose hope TvZ fans there shall be redemption. P.S. I hate to see Taeja who has a 80% win against Zerg lose 0-4 to life.

Support the Ryung movement!!

Taeja played trash against Life. I don't think it's an issue of balance there at all, as I think Taeja's issue are condition-based, due to his wrist. It's not as bad as with MVP thank god. People also forget that MVP was at one point the best marine-tank/multitasking player in the world. He started playing other styles, but not because he thinks they are better, but because he doesn't have the wrists to play his old, optimal way.

I still consider Taeja, when 100% in shape as a player who could win series vs any Zergs, even Life.

life is like 7-0 vs taeja in the last 2 months lol

How much of that period consists of the time Taeja was at his absolute peak? Life's gotten better too, but before that 7-0 Taeja was absolutely miles ahead in head-to-head
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Prev 1 182 183 184 185 186 188 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE115
CosmosSc2 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 580
Artosis 516
910 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever449
League of Legends
JimRising 538
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS98
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5494
Liquid`Hasu1421
Other Games
summit1g7434
shahzam555
C9.Mang0284
Trikslyr43
ZombieGrub24
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream140
Other Games
gamesdonequick47
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 163
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 3m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 3m
Stellar Fest
14h 3m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.