On November 14 2012 21:48 felisconcolori wrote:
I blame Fionn and opterown.
CURSED.
I blame Fionn and opterown.
CURSED.
it's ok, we have the zerg banner tomorrow.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On November 14 2012 21:48 felisconcolori wrote: I blame Fionn and opterown. CURSED. it's ok, we have the zerg banner tomorrow. | ||
|
felisconcolori
United States6169 Posts
On November 14 2012 21:49 opterown wrote: Show nested quote + On November 14 2012 21:48 felisconcolori wrote: I blame Fionn and opterown. CURSED. it's ok, we have the zerg banner tomorrow. Isn't tomorrow the all zerg day? -_- | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On November 14 2012 21:52 felisconcolori wrote: Show nested quote + On November 14 2012 21:49 opterown wrote: On November 14 2012 21:48 felisconcolori wrote: I blame Fionn and opterown. CURSED. it's ok, we have the zerg banner tomorrow. Isn't tomorrow the all zerg day? -_- yeah, so two zergs fall! | ||
|
silent_owl
Philippines3098 Posts
On November 14 2012 21:53 opterown wrote: Show nested quote + On November 14 2012 21:52 felisconcolori wrote: On November 14 2012 21:49 opterown wrote: On November 14 2012 21:48 felisconcolori wrote: I blame Fionn and opterown. CURSED. it's ok, we have the zerg banner tomorrow. Isn't tomorrow the all zerg day? -_- yeah, so two zergs fall! I hope Leenock ain't one of them. EDIT: I meant Life. | ||
|
KillAudio
1364 Posts
but at least a terran advanced. | ||
|
felisconcolori
United States6169 Posts
On November 14 2012 21:54 silent_owl wrote: Show nested quote + On November 14 2012 21:53 opterown wrote: On November 14 2012 21:52 felisconcolori wrote: On November 14 2012 21:49 opterown wrote: On November 14 2012 21:48 felisconcolori wrote: I blame Fionn and opterown. CURSED. it's ok, we have the zerg banner tomorrow. Isn't tomorrow the all zerg day? -_- yeah, so two zergs fall! I hope Leenock ain't one of them. EDIT: I meant Life. That depends. Who does Fionn think is getting out? ^_^ | ||
|
silent_owl
Philippines3098 Posts
On November 14 2012 22:00 felisconcolori wrote: Show nested quote + On November 14 2012 21:54 silent_owl wrote: On November 14 2012 21:53 opterown wrote: On November 14 2012 21:52 felisconcolori wrote: On November 14 2012 21:49 opterown wrote: On November 14 2012 21:48 felisconcolori wrote: I blame Fionn and opterown. CURSED. it's ok, we have the zerg banner tomorrow. Isn't tomorrow the all zerg day? -_- yeah, so two zergs fall! I hope Leenock ain't one of them. EDIT: I meant Life. That depends. Who does Fionn think is getting out? ^_^ Oh man.. I don't wanna know... | ||
|
Trashman420
232 Posts
. | ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
On November 14 2012 22:00 felisconcolori wrote: Show nested quote + On November 14 2012 21:54 silent_owl wrote: On November 14 2012 21:53 opterown wrote: On November 14 2012 21:52 felisconcolori wrote: On November 14 2012 21:49 opterown wrote: On November 14 2012 21:48 felisconcolori wrote: I blame Fionn and opterown. CURSED. it's ok, we have the zerg banner tomorrow. Isn't tomorrow the all zerg day? -_- yeah, so two zergs fall! I hope Leenock ain't one of them. EDIT: I meant Life. That depends. Who does Fionn think is getting out? ^_^ NONONONO SHUT UP FIONN PLEASE DON'T CURSE MY STARTALE. | ||
|
Incomplet
United Kingdom1419 Posts
3 Terran, 1 Protoss and 4 zerg. One of those matches will be a TvT and one will be a ZvZ | ||
|
summerloud
Austria1201 Posts
![]() TL - CURSE | ||
|
StarVe
Germany13591 Posts
| ||
|
Happygreek
United States220 Posts
On November 14 2012 22:07 summerloud wrote: and again the least voted pair in the poll makes it through ![]() TL - CURSE Tomorrow we'll all vote for Symbol/Soulkey to counteract the curse and somehow all four will get eliminated. | ||
|
moskonia
Israel1448 Posts
| ||
|
AxionSteel
United States7754 Posts
On November 14 2012 21:38 Adreme wrote: Show nested quote + On November 14 2012 21:37 Wombat_NI wrote: On November 14 2012 21:36 Asha` wrote: On November 14 2012 21:32 Happygreek wrote: On November 14 2012 21:29 MrCon wrote: On November 14 2012 21:26 Happygreek wrote: On November 14 2012 21:24 Adreme wrote: On November 14 2012 21:23 Megabuster123 wrote: Polt should've picked antiga...>_> Or is Antiga not in the map pool? Seems like peoples views on Antiga being a Terran heaven have evolved this season. I've been befuddled by this all season. Why have the views shifted so much? Because terran is 1-7 vs zerg on Antiga this season :D I wonder how much of that is Zergs just playing well this season as opposed to Zergs figuring out the map. Needs more data! Much of it is to do with the declining efficiency of hellion contains. In the past T could keep Z much more in check and then push on 2/2 to sieze control of the center of the map and effectively deny large parts of the map while picking off expansions and choking out the zerg. Nowadays Z are free to tech/expand more aggressively early on which lets them hit broodlord/infestor faster and contest the middle of the map, where they can effectively reverse the roles of the races by sieging the Terran instead. Better understanding of infestor usage helps there too as people are much more careful with them now (as they are with most of their engagements in general) Yeah that's a good analysis of modern games on Antiga, agreed 100% I would still say Antiga is still good for Terran if zerg goes infestor because I dont think you can protect a 4th with infestor tech the way you can with mutas+creep to deny harass. Edit- Misread your post sorry | ||
|
Lysanias
Netherlands8351 Posts
Can't wait to watch the vods later. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On November 14 2012 08:24 Shellshock1122 wrote: Polt > PartinG Sniper > Bogus Sniper > Polt Bogus > PartinG Bogus > PoltI didnt get the order but i got the people ![]() | ||
|
redFF
United States3910 Posts
| ||
|
SHOOG
United States1639 Posts
| ||
|
prophetGMS
France129 Posts
On November 14 2012 22:01 silent_owl wrote: Show nested quote + On November 14 2012 22:00 felisconcolori wrote: On November 14 2012 21:54 silent_owl wrote: On November 14 2012 21:53 opterown wrote: On November 14 2012 21:52 felisconcolori wrote: On November 14 2012 21:49 opterown wrote: On November 14 2012 21:48 felisconcolori wrote: I blame Fionn and opterown. CURSED. it's ok, we have the zerg banner tomorrow. Isn't tomorrow the all zerg day? -_- yeah, so two zergs fall! I hope Leenock ain't one of them. EDIT: I meant Life. That depends. Who does Fionn think is getting out? ^_^ Oh man.. I don't wanna know... BTW I was wondering how many BW fan still exist in TL SC2? I didn't come on TL website since the Tving OSL. And I'm quite worried when I see the team supported by peoples here (startale, TSL really? :p) | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Hyuk EffOrt Mini Larva Soma firebathero ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2275 B2W.Neo1343 Beastyqt494 Livibee218 Hui .208 Liquid`VortiX147 KnowMe112 ArmadaUGS91 Mew2King88 elazer67 CosmosSc2 ZerO(Twitch)10 Organizations Dota 2 |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|