• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:26
CEST 20:26
KST 03:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10222 users

MLG Dallas [Day 3] - Page 440

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 438 439 440 441 442 506 Next
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
November 05 2012 00:02 GMT
#8781
gogogogo LEENOCK
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
November 05 2012 00:02 GMT
#8782
On November 05 2012 09:02 SigmaoctanusIV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 08:52 Bahajinbo wrote:
ZvZ finals? Won't watch that boring shit.
Always ZvZ finals, can't see it anymore.


Haha I was going to post something similar I am going to watch because I love All Starcraft but I am tired of ZvZ finals Would have loved a PvT finals PvT probably the best matchup right now.


Nah, TvP is better.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 05 2012 00:02 GMT
#8783
I feel like the game music is way down, because even though the game is back and forth I don't feel the "tension".

Also, this LR is alot more enjoyable now.
MrKn4rz
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2153 Posts
November 05 2012 00:03 GMT
#8784
Leenock with that flashlike ZvZ.
"We don't take kindly to folks who don't take kindly around here..."
dronescout
Profile Joined March 2010
Iceland246 Posts
November 05 2012 00:03 GMT
#8785
Is 7 drone advantage really as big as they were describing it?
I will destroy everyone in 2017
Atrbyg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States513 Posts
November 05 2012 00:03 GMT
#8786
gogo Life
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 00:05:25
November 05 2012 00:03 GMT
#8787
On November 05 2012 08:58 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 08:56 Pandain wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:55 openbox1 wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:54 J_Turbine wrote:
Every time I'll hear Husky or someone else say "thank you for being a mature community", I'll just have to remember how Twitch chat looks.. Especially during a Scarlett match.. It's quite sad


why? What do they say?
I thought Scarlett is pretty popular?


they were like

"in my humble, arguable opinion I feel that Scarlett is a top represenitive from the NA scene, but however may be overhyped in many regards especially in her ZvT"

and then the other people were lik
"Yes, that is a defendable argument, and I respect your opinion"


spit out my water

thanks jerk


16k post. Types "jerk". Classic Dodgin.


Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
November 05 2012 00:04 GMT
#8788
Leenock spots those banelings before they can do serious damage, good spotting.
Long live the King of Wings
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
November 05 2012 00:04 GMT
#8789
Leenock's defensive play against Life's aggression is beautiful.
Fueled
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1610 Posts
November 05 2012 00:04 GMT
#8790
Being a Queen at Lifes 3rd is the most dangerous job in the Zerg swarm
The Wood League - Where a double gas opening can still mean a Marine/SCV all-in
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
November 05 2012 00:04 GMT
#8791
On November 05 2012 09:03 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 08:58 Dodgin wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:56 Pandain wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:55 openbox1 wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:54 J_Turbine wrote:
Every time I'll hear Husky or someone else say "thank you for being a mature community", I'll just have to remember how Twitch chat looks.. Especially during a Scarlett match.. It's quite sad


why? What do they say?
I thought Scarlett is pretty popular?


they were like

"in my humble, arguable opinion I feel that Scarlett is a top represenitive from the NA scene, but however may be overhyped in many regards especially in her ZvT"

and then the other people were lik
"Yes, that is a defendable argument, and I respect your opinion"


spit out my water

thanks jerk


16k post. Types "jerk". Classic Dodgin.


I don't pay attention to my post count

feels like i just got 15k yesterday, must have posted a lot during this MLG.
Maloreon
Profile Joined May 2012
United States911 Posts
November 05 2012 00:04 GMT
#8792
This is a great series, its no TvT but it is certainly MUCH more interesting than pvp. I'm hoping things move toward all the mirror matchups being good with HOTS.
Leenock, Gumiho, Life, Flash, Parting, Scarlett
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
November 05 2012 00:05 GMT
#8793
On November 05 2012 09:04 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 09:03 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:58 Dodgin wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:56 Pandain wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:55 openbox1 wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:54 J_Turbine wrote:
Every time I'll hear Husky or someone else say "thank you for being a mature community", I'll just have to remember how Twitch chat looks.. Especially during a Scarlett match.. It's quite sad


why? What do they say?
I thought Scarlett is pretty popular?


they were like

"in my humble, arguable opinion I feel that Scarlett is a top represenitive from the NA scene, but however may be overhyped in many regards especially in her ZvT"

and then the other people were lik
"Yes, that is a defendable argument, and I respect your opinion"


spit out my water

thanks jerk


16k post. Types "jerk". Classic Dodgin.


I don't pay attention to my post count

feels like i just got 15k yesterday, must have posted a lot during this MLG.

Lol I got my 7k recently, cannot remember for the life of me which post it was.
Glorious SEA doto
nunez
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway4003 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 00:05:40
November 05 2012 00:05 GMT
#8794
this is a really nice zvz.

they have been attacking eachother for 12 minutes now.
conspired against by a confederacy of dunces.
Fueled
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1610 Posts
November 05 2012 00:05 GMT
#8795
what a sick fungal haha
The Wood League - Where a double gas opening can still mean a Marine/SCV all-in
Derrida
Profile Joined March 2011
2885 Posts
November 05 2012 00:05 GMT
#8796
*gasp* fungals are op even in zvz!
#1 Grubby Fan.
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
November 05 2012 00:05 GMT
#8797
On November 05 2012 09:04 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 09:03 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:58 Dodgin wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:56 Pandain wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:55 openbox1 wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:54 J_Turbine wrote:
Every time I'll hear Husky or someone else say "thank you for being a mature community", I'll just have to remember how Twitch chat looks.. Especially during a Scarlett match.. It's quite sad


why? What do they say?
I thought Scarlett is pretty popular?


they were like

"in my humble, arguable opinion I feel that Scarlett is a top represenitive from the NA scene, but however may be overhyped in many regards especially in her ZvT"

and then the other people were lik
"Yes, that is a defendable argument, and I respect your opinion"


spit out my water

thanks jerk


16k post. Types "jerk". Classic Dodgin.


I don't pay attention to my post count

feels like i just got 15k yesterday, must have posted a lot during this MLG.


Your just trying to stay ahead of opertown, we all know it
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 05 2012 00:05 GMT
#8798
On November 05 2012 09:04 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 09:03 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:58 Dodgin wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:56 Pandain wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:55 openbox1 wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:54 J_Turbine wrote:
Every time I'll hear Husky or someone else say "thank you for being a mature community", I'll just have to remember how Twitch chat looks.. Especially during a Scarlett match.. It's quite sad


why? What do they say?
I thought Scarlett is pretty popular?


they were like

"in my humble, arguable opinion I feel that Scarlett is a top represenitive from the NA scene, but however may be overhyped in many regards especially in her ZvT"

and then the other people were lik
"Yes, that is a defendable argument, and I respect your opinion"


spit out my water

thanks jerk


16k post. Types "jerk". Classic Dodgin.


I don't pay attention to my post count

feels like i just got 15k yesterday, must have posted a lot during this MLG.


It's okay though, I meant to save my 5k post for a Flash game, but wasted it talking about tvz
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
November 05 2012 00:06 GMT
#8799
GOGOGO Leenock!
Long live the King of Wings
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 05 2012 00:06 GMT
#8800
I really really want to see nyduses though, I think that makes for the most incredible ZvZ's.
Prev 1 438 439 440 441 442 506 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
IndyStarCraft 248
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 248
Railgan 80
JuggernautJason60
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14960
BeSt 379
Mini 208
Soma 188
Dewaltoss 145
Mind 92
hero 63
Zeus 48
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 26
[ Show more ]
Bale 23
Rock 21
NaDa 21
PianO 17
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva2737
420jenkins511
Counter-Strike
fl0m3821
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5055
Khaldor1219
Liquid`Hasu1044
MindelVK10
Other Games
FrodaN1715
B2W.Neo810
summit1g551
byalli453
Hui .260
QueenE72
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1177
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream53
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 31
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 43
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4279
League of Legends
• Nemesis1881
Other Games
• imaqtpie634
• Shiphtur282
• WagamamaTV238
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
34m
BSL Open Qualifier
34m
Replay Cast
4h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 34m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 34m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 34m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.