• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:13
CEST 18:13
KST 01:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7933 users

MLG Dallas [Day 3] - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 506 Next
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
November 04 2012 14:23 GMT
#201
On November 04 2012 23:22 dynwar7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2012 23:20 Sky_ wrote:
On November 04 2012 23:17 dynwar7 wrote:
OH no....

It says MLG is about 1 hour 44 minutes from the time of this post....

Does anybody know, how long it is going to last? I am in Australia and it is 10:17 PM Sunday here. If I sleep, will MLG be on when I wake up?


I doubt it q.q.


Oh nooooo T_________________________________T

Must I really stay up and watch MLG....

Anybody have any rough idea how long it is going to last? 5 hours?


For some reason they did 4 championship losers rounds last night instead of leaving some for today, probably 6-7 hours to finish the tournament. maybe a bit longer.

Yesterday went on for like 15 hours or something ridiculous.
Lukeeze[zR]
Profile Joined February 2006
Switzerland6838 Posts
November 04 2012 14:23 GMT
#202
On November 04 2012 23:17 dynwar7 wrote:
OH no....

It says MLG is about 1 hour 44 minutes from the time of this post....

Does anybody know, how long it is going to last? I am in Australia and it is 10:17 PM Sunday here. If I sleep, will MLG be on when I wake up?


There will be delay as always, so I guess if you wake up at 6am you've very good chance of watching the grand final.
Terran & Potato Salad.
Sky_
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada116 Posts
November 04 2012 14:24 GMT
#203
On November 04 2012 23:22 dynwar7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2012 23:20 Sky_ wrote:
On November 04 2012 23:17 dynwar7 wrote:
OH no....

It says MLG is about 1 hour 44 minutes from the time of this post....

Does anybody know, how long it is going to last? I am in Australia and it is 10:17 PM Sunday here. If I sleep, will MLG be on when I wake up?


I doubt it q.q.


Oh nooooo T_________________________________T

Must I really stay up and watch MLG....

Anybody have any rough idea how long it is going to last? 5 hours?


My guess is at least 6 hours.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
November 04 2012 14:24 GMT
#204
On November 04 2012 23:01 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2012 22:58 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 04 2012 22:56 Dodgin wrote:
On November 04 2012 22:48 b0rt_ wrote:
Does Flash realistically have a chance against Life?


I give him a 10% chance of taking one map.


I'm not betting on this, really I don't know, life might just take it but honestly maybe its just fanboyism but I don't know.


Life is going to absolutelyfuckingdestroy him if he tries to go bio/tank, his best chance is to go mech like Mvp did.

If Taeja got 4-0'd going bio/tank Flash has no chance to win with that.


anything could happen if flash just goes unscouted blue flame hellion
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
November 04 2012 14:24 GMT
#205
On November 04 2012 23:22 dynwar7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2012 23:20 Sky_ wrote:
On November 04 2012 23:17 dynwar7 wrote:
OH no....

It says MLG is about 1 hour 44 minutes from the time of this post....

Does anybody know, how long it is going to last? I am in Australia and it is 10:17 PM Sunday here. If I sleep, will MLG be on when I wake up?


I doubt it q.q.


Oh nooooo T_________________________________T

Must I really stay up and watch MLG....

Anybody have any rough idea how long it is going to last? 5 hours?


Go to sleep, it will save yourself Life spanking Flash hard, if you are a flash diehard fan of course.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
November 04 2012 14:24 GMT
#206
On November 04 2012 23:17 dynwar7 wrote:
OH no....

It says MLG is about 1 hour 44 minutes from the time of this post....

Does anybody know, how long it is going to last? I am in Australia and it is 10:17 PM Sunday here. If I sleep, will MLG be on when I wake up?

should be, if you wake at like 5am haha
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Daogin
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada2308 Posts
November 04 2012 14:24 GMT
#207
Leenock will win it all,mlg is his turf, the only thing that will make me happy tho is polt getting 1 mainstage game
Leenoctopus <3, master of foreign events.
dynwar7
Profile Joined May 2011
1983 Posts
November 04 2012 14:28 GMT
#208

Thank you everyone

Well this is great... it starts at 12 am my time, all the way to 6/7am....EXACTLY my sleeping time...

Ha...ha....ha.....sleep or watch Flash vs Life... :'(
Regarding the imbalance, hilarious to see Zergs defending themselves....
Snowbear
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)1925 Posts
November 04 2012 14:28 GMT
#209
I am so looking forward to flash's games!
CygnusAres
Profile Joined August 2011
Singapore893 Posts
November 04 2012 14:30 GMT
#210
Is it starting in 30 mins or one and half hour?
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul" - Invictus. Favorite Players: TaeJa, Bogus, and Zest, Fighting!
neptunusfisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
2286 Posts
November 04 2012 14:30 GMT
#211
gogo flash!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
maru G5L pls
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
November 04 2012 14:32 GMT
#212
Hmm, some poll about "who is gonna win" and "who do you want to win" would be interesting.
Elem
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden4717 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-04 14:35:09
November 04 2012 14:34 GMT
#213
On November 04 2012 23:32 Godwrath wrote:
Hmm, some poll about "who is gonna win" and "who do you want to win" would be interesting.
http://teamliquid.net/poll/index.php?poll_id=564
#freeshauni
FuRong
Profile Joined April 2010
New Zealand3089 Posts
November 04 2012 14:35 GMT
#214
On November 04 2012 23:30 CygnusAres wrote:
Is it starting in 30 mins or one and half hour?


The OP says 30 minutes, but the sidebar says 90 minutes...I'm not sure which to believe.
Don't hate the player, hate the game
neptunusfisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
2286 Posts
November 04 2012 14:36 GMT
#215
On November 04 2012 23:35 FuRong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2012 23:30 CygnusAres wrote:
Is it starting in 30 mins or one and half hour?


The OP says 30 minutes, but the sidebar says 90 minutes...I'm not sure which to believe.


..neither?!
maru G5L pls
LlamaNamedOsama
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1900 Posts
November 04 2012 14:39 GMT
#216
On November 04 2012 23:35 FuRong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2012 23:30 CygnusAres wrote:
Is it starting in 30 mins or one and half hour?


The OP says 30 minutes, but the sidebar says 90 minutes...I'm not sure which to believe.


Most likely the latter because we just had Daylight savings (sets the clock an hour back).
Dario Wünsch: I guess...Creator...met his maker *sunglasses*
DaweedG
Profile Joined March 2012
Norway41 Posts
November 04 2012 14:40 GMT
#217
I do not know if anyone posted it before, but here it is!

Here is the vod for naniwa flash from game 4:
about 30 mins into the vod.

http://www.own3d.tv/MLG/video/870318
Gorilla23
Profile Joined March 2012
United States339 Posts
November 04 2012 14:41 GMT
#218
On November 04 2012 23:35 FuRong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2012 23:30 CygnusAres wrote:
Is it starting in 30 mins or one and half hour?


The OP says 30 minutes, but the sidebar says 90 minutes...I'm not sure which to believe.


I thought yesterday I saw it begins at 10AM CST. That would be 80 minutes. The OP however says 9AM CST. With daylight savings time, who knows. With everything taking a great deal of time to do at this MLG, I'd be very surprised if the stream began at 9AM CST.
Xpace
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2209 Posts
November 04 2012 14:43 GMT
#219
Okay seriously what happened to DJWheat and family? Why does nobody knoooooow
mycro
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden1579 Posts
November 04 2012 14:44 GMT
#220
Flash vs Life is going to be sickkkk
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 506 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM415
TaKeTV 64
BRAT_OK 28
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 415
ProTech139
TKL 89
UpATreeSC 61
Rex 37
Codebar 29
BRAT_OK 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1286
Shuttle 1067
EffOrt 502
ggaemo 341
Mini 327
Stork 264
firebathero 189
Light 175
Dewaltoss 118
Rush 92
[ Show more ]
Barracks 88
910 73
Zeus 56
sorry 51
Shinee 47
Killer 46
Hyun 45
Shine 42
Mong 41
ToSsGirL 23
Bale 22
Aegong 19
soO 19
Sexy 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Trap 11
yabsab 11
Sacsri 10
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva4544
Dendi2030
BananaSlamJamma413
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
Fnx 732
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes617
Other Games
singsing2045
Liquid`RaSZi1907
hiko1167
B2W.Neo1089
Liquid`VortiX245
ArmadaUGS174
Sick168
Trikslyr43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream527
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile135
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2566
• TFBlade867
Other Games
• WagamamaTV244
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 47m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.