• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:25
CEST 17:25
KST 00:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8495 users

MLG Dallas [Day 3] - Page 10

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 506 Next
raga4ka
Profile Joined February 2008
Bulgaria5679 Posts
November 04 2012 13:52 GMT
#181
On November 04 2012 22:45 Fjodorov wrote:
I would like to know how Bomber won 2 - 0 vs soO. Im very happy for Bomber, hope he can do well today.


Bomber probably showed good form , and soO is the type of player that his gameplay varry in offline tournaments and a beast in practise and online tournaments . He is a SKT zerg after all - sometimes he is good sometimes he is not .
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
November 04 2012 13:56 GMT
#182
On November 04 2012 22:42 Dodgin wrote:
I went to bed before day 2 is over, but I assume Polt still hasn't had any of his games shown.

YOU BETTER FUCKING SHOW POLT, MLG.


Who is that Polt ? Does he play some kind of prehistoric race i don't know about ?
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
November 04 2012 13:56 GMT
#183
On November 04 2012 22:48 b0rt_ wrote:
Does Flash realistically have a chance against Life?


I give him a 10% chance of taking one map.
Snusmumriken
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden1717 Posts
November 04 2012 13:57 GMT
#184
my internet has been down all weekend. what players are still candidates for winning the whole thing?
Amove for Aiur
Maloreon
Profile Joined May 2012
United States911 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-04 13:58:29
November 04 2012 13:58 GMT
#185
Flash certainly has a chance against anyone right now: if you've been following his games (including Proleague Inv.) he's improved at such a rapid pace. His play is so robotic and flawless at times its scary. That said, Life is currently the better player and should win - he also probably has better mechanics than even Flash... should be a great match. I'm honestly thinking Life vs. Flash (or Leenock vs. Flash) could end up being the epic TvZ we all look forward to for years to come regardless of what tournament it is at (think JD vs. Flash).
Leenock, Gumiho, Life, Flash, Parting, Scarlett
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51506 Posts
November 04 2012 13:58 GMT
#186
On November 04 2012 22:56 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2012 22:48 b0rt_ wrote:
Does Flash realistically have a chance against Life?


I give him a 10% chance of taking one map.


I'm not betting on this, really I don't know, life might just take it but honestly maybe its just fanboyism but I don't know.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
November 04 2012 13:59 GMT
#187
On November 04 2012 22:57 Snusmumriken wrote:
my internet has been down all weekend. what players are still candidates for winning the whole thing?


According to TL Naniwa and Flash. Rain is on a slump, so he is not favorite anymore.

Some hipsters will tell you Life and Leenock. Haha, those hipsters never learn.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
November 04 2012 14:01 GMT
#188
On November 04 2012 22:58 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2012 22:56 Dodgin wrote:
On November 04 2012 22:48 b0rt_ wrote:
Does Flash realistically have a chance against Life?


I give him a 10% chance of taking one map.


I'm not betting on this, really I don't know, life might just take it but honestly maybe its just fanboyism but I don't know.


Life is going to absolutelyfuckingdestroy him if he tries to go bio/tank, his best chance is to go mech like Mvp did.

If Taeja got 4-0'd going bio/tank Flash has no chance to win with that.
Inzan1ty
Profile Joined September 2012
1163 Posts
November 04 2012 14:03 GMT
#189
On November 04 2012 23:01 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2012 22:58 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 04 2012 22:56 Dodgin wrote:
On November 04 2012 22:48 b0rt_ wrote:
Does Flash realistically have a chance against Life?


I give him a 10% chance of taking one map.


I'm not betting on this, really I don't know, life might just take it but honestly maybe its just fanboyism but I don't know.


Life is going to absolutelyfuckingdestroy him if he tries to go bio/tank, his best chance is to go mech like Mvp did.

If Taeja got 4-0'd going bio/tank Flash has no chance to win with that.


yea, Life is just on top of the SC2 world right now, only MLG-Leenock can stop him now
RIP Seung Hyun 'Space' Park † 6/5/2013 - Undead hero and eSports rolemodel
Glenn313
Profile Joined August 2011
United States475 Posts
November 04 2012 14:04 GMT
#190
The bracket looks soo intense right now!
Hey man
Fjodorov
Profile Joined December 2011
5007 Posts
November 04 2012 14:07 GMT
#191
On November 04 2012 22:58 Maloreon wrote:
Flash certainly has a chance against anyone right now: if you've been following his games (including Proleague Inv.) he's improved at such a rapid pace. His play is so robotic and flawless at times its scary. That said, Life is currently the better player and should win - he also probably has better mechanics than even Flash... should be a great match. I'm honestly thinking Life vs. Flash (or Leenock vs. Flash) could end up being the epic TvZ we all look forward to for years to come regardless of what tournament it is at (think JD vs. Flash).


I dont expect any epicness tbh. As we saw yesterady when Life destroyed Tajea the matches looks like the zerg is miles a head in skill when infact they are very even. If Flash playes standard macro openers i dont expect much. Life will take atleast one free win if flash goes CC first witch he does very often.
Snusmumriken
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden1717 Posts
November 04 2012 14:08 GMT
#192
Life is most likely a better player than flash atm (havent followed flash lately tho), and terran is very weak against zerg atm as well so I doubt he can do it. Would be cool if he proved me wrong though
Amove for Aiur
Maloreon
Profile Joined May 2012
United States911 Posts
November 04 2012 14:10 GMT
#193
On November 04 2012 23:07 Fjodorov wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2012 22:58 Maloreon wrote:
Flash certainly has a chance against anyone right now: if you've been following his games (including Proleague Inv.) he's improved at such a rapid pace. His play is so robotic and flawless at times its scary. That said, Life is currently the better player and should win - he also probably has better mechanics than even Flash... should be a great match. I'm honestly thinking Life vs. Flash (or Leenock vs. Flash) could end up being the epic TvZ we all look forward to for years to come regardless of what tournament it is at (think JD vs. Flash).


I dont expect any epicness tbh. As we saw yesterady when Life destroyed Tajea the matches looks like the zerg is miles a head in skill when infact they are very even. If Flash playes standard macro openers i dont expect much. Life will take atleast one free win if flash goes CC first witch he does very often.


Yeah I don't really disagree (I'm a massive Life fanboy, I actually squeel like a school girl when he wins)... I just hope for epicness!
Leenock, Gumiho, Life, Flash, Parting, Scarlett
DwmC_Foefen
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Belgium2186 Posts
November 04 2012 14:14 GMT
#194
Gotta say I'm impressed Flash has gotten this far beating some admirable players. I'll give him another year and an expansion to become nr.1 player again.
Inzan1ty
Profile Joined September 2012
1163 Posts
November 04 2012 14:17 GMT
#195
On November 04 2012 22:59 Godwrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2012 22:57 Snusmumriken wrote:
my internet has been down all weekend. what players are still candidates for winning the whole thing?


According to TL Naniwa and Flash. Rain is on a slump, so he is not favorite anymore.

Some hipsters will tell you Life and Leenock. Haha, those hipsters never learn.


Smart "hipsters" we got
RIP Seung Hyun 'Space' Park † 6/5/2013 - Undead hero and eSports rolemodel
dynwar7
Profile Joined May 2011
1983 Posts
November 04 2012 14:17 GMT
#196
OH no....

It says MLG is about 1 hour 44 minutes from the time of this post....

Does anybody know, how long it is going to last? I am in Australia and it is 10:17 PM Sunday here. If I sleep, will MLG be on when I wake up?
Regarding the imbalance, hilarious to see Zergs defending themselves....
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
November 04 2012 14:18 GMT
#197
Leenock or Flash will win today. WOOO
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Sky_
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada116 Posts
November 04 2012 14:20 GMT
#198
On November 04 2012 23:17 dynwar7 wrote:
OH no....

It says MLG is about 1 hour 44 minutes from the time of this post....

Does anybody know, how long it is going to last? I am in Australia and it is 10:17 PM Sunday here. If I sleep, will MLG be on when I wake up?


I doubt it q.q.
WniO
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2706 Posts
November 04 2012 14:21 GMT
#199
naniwa i still believe
dynwar7
Profile Joined May 2011
1983 Posts
November 04 2012 14:22 GMT
#200
On November 04 2012 23:20 Sky_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2012 23:17 dynwar7 wrote:
OH no....

It says MLG is about 1 hour 44 minutes from the time of this post....

Does anybody know, how long it is going to last? I am in Australia and it is 10:17 PM Sunday here. If I sleep, will MLG be on when I wake up?


I doubt it q.q.


Oh nooooo T_________________________________T

Must I really stay up and watch MLG....

Anybody have any rough idea how long it is going to last? 5 hours?
Regarding the imbalance, hilarious to see Zergs defending themselves....
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 506 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech149
Codebar 28
UpATreeSC 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2550
Shuttle 1546
EffOrt 847
BeSt 650
Mini 397
Light 387
ggaemo 318
Stork 257
firebathero 225
ZerO 181
[ Show more ]
Rush 161
Barracks 86
Dewaltoss 69
Sea.KH 68
Killer 60
Zeus 59
Shine 50
Yoon 37
Hyun 37
Mong 34
Shinee 32
Sexy 29
Aegong 28
ToSsGirL 28
Terrorterran 27
sorry 24
soO 23
Bale 21
910 13
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 8
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva3853
Dendi1790
BananaSlamJamma432
Counter-Strike
Fnx 580
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes604
Other Games
singsing2197
Liquid`RaSZi1417
hiko1274
B2W.Neo888
Lowko369
Liquid`VortiX286
Sick181
ArmadaUGS136
Rex51
Trikslyr34
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream456
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 10
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile123
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2458
• Jankos2216
• TFBlade745
Other Games
• WagamamaTV294
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.