• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:37
CEST 00:37
KST 07:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8441 users

[Code S] RO32 Group E 2012 GSL Season 5 - Page 28

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 66 Next
Hiea
Profile Joined March 2012
Denmark1538 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 10:45:32
November 05 2012 10:43 GMT
#541
MLG Anaheim 2011, Mvp 2-1 DRG

Blizzard Cup 2011, Drg 1-0 Mvp

EDIT:
A GSTL game in 2011, Mvp won
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
November 05 2012 10:44 GMT
#542
On November 05 2012 19:42 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 19:40 KristofferAG wrote:
Really looking forward to this TvZ. Yay!


Is it ok for you to do the LR after this game? I'll do Mvp vs DRG, then I need to get some food. Cigarettes can't replace food forever ^.^

Sure thing mate. Havent got anything better to do :>
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
November 05 2012 10:44 GMT
#543
On November 05 2012 19:39 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 19:37 Laryleprakon wrote:
Have DRG and Mvp every played, can't think of any games between them but they must have by now.


I have memories of a Tal'Darim game where Mvp went mech in cross position and got crushed by roaches, anyone know if it was vs DRG? Feels like it.


It was. It was at the Blizzard cup.
Destructicon
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
4713 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 10:45:09
November 05 2012 10:44 GMT
#544
On November 05 2012 19:40 NovemberstOrm wrote:
DRG should 2-0 Mvp I don't think he has what it takes to beat someone like DRG, Mvp could prove me wrong though.


It depends heavily on which Mvp and DRG show up. If its the old Mvp I can see him edge out even DRG at his best due to superior game sense, solid play and decision making. If one or the other is playing sub optimal though it could look really one sided. And at their worst, I think DRG edges out Mvp.
WriterNever give up, never surrender! https://www.youtube.com/user/DestructiconSC
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 10:46:52
November 05 2012 10:45 GMT
#545
On November 05 2012 19:43 Hiea wrote:
MLG Anaheim 2011, Mvp 2-1 DRG

Blizzard Cup 2011, Drg 1-0 Mvp

Mvp also clutchly disposed of DRG in a GSTL on the 3 player map I think. Edit: xel naga fortress?

Edit: it wasn't clutch because then nestea and mvp lost to Tails
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
Maloreon
Profile Joined May 2012
United States911 Posts
November 05 2012 10:45 GMT
#546
On November 05 2012 19:43 Elementsu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 19:41 TommyP wrote:
On November 05 2012 19:40 FakeDeath wrote:
On November 05 2012 19:38 cari-kira wrote:
lol this matchup is so stupid..
misplaced forcefield -> gg
thank you, david kim


Creator choked and messed up his forcefields.
Quite a big mistake at that level.

It's the nerves i guess.

Life has nerves of steel and Creator has the skills but lack the nerves of steel.
Creator is still young though and still has the chance to make it out.

Life just doesnt care lol. When you dont care, you dont get nervous.

Life choked pretty bad in his first 2 games against FlasH.


Agreed, but who wouldn't get nervous as a 15 year old super prodigy playing against your God and the entire reason you want to dominate in esports. I also loved watching their respect for each other, Life with the bow and hand-on-arm show of total respect and Flash acknowledging him as the best player in the world (and likely thinking, damn I have to contend with this sexy monster - sick!).
Leenock, Gumiho, Life, Flash, Parting, Scarlett
Bahajinbo
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany488 Posts
November 05 2012 10:45 GMT
#547
Poor creator, didn't he scout it? I didn't see the beginning of the match...
How did DRG win in Game 1?
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 10:46:39
November 05 2012 10:46 GMT
#548
On November 05 2012 19:43 Elementsu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 19:41 TommyP wrote:
On November 05 2012 19:40 FakeDeath wrote:
On November 05 2012 19:38 cari-kira wrote:
lol this matchup is so stupid..
misplaced forcefield -> gg
thank you, david kim


Creator choked and messed up his forcefields.
Quite a big mistake at that level.

It's the nerves i guess.

Life has nerves of steel and Creator has the skills but lack the nerves of steel.
Creator is still young though and still has the chance to make it out.

Life just doesnt care lol. When you dont care, you dont get nervous.

Life choked pretty bad in his first 2 games against FlasH.


The guy turn human one serie against God, I think we can forgive him the mistake. x)

On November 05 2012 19:45 Bahajinbo wrote:
Poor creator, didn't he scout it? I didn't see the beginning of the match...
How did DRG win in Game 1?


Failed Immortal all in
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Inflicted
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia18228 Posts
November 05 2012 10:46 GMT
#549
On November 05 2012 19:44 sitromit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 19:39 DJHelium wrote:
On November 05 2012 19:37 Laryleprakon wrote:
Have DRG and Mvp every played, can't think of any games between them but they must have by now.


I have memories of a Tal'Darim game where Mvp went mech in cross position and got crushed by roaches, anyone know if it was vs DRG? Feels like it.


It was. It was at the Blizzard cup.


Was more Muta-roaches, I believe. The old way of dealing with mech - trading a muta/ling army and then re-max on roaches.
Liquipedia"Expert"
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
November 05 2012 10:46 GMT
#550
On November 05 2012 19:43 Hiea wrote:
MLG Anaheim 2011, Mvp 2-1 DRG

Blizzard Cup 2011, Drg 1-0 Mvp

EDIT:
A GSTL game in 2011, Mvp won


There was also Arena of Legends. DRG 2-0
Wildmoon
Profile Joined December 2011
Thailand4189 Posts
November 05 2012 10:46 GMT
#551
On November 05 2012 19:44 Destructicon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 19:40 NovemberstOrm wrote:
DRG should 2-0 Mvp I don't think he has what it takes to beat someone like DRG, Mvp could prove me wrong though.


It depends heavily on which Mvp and DRG show up. If its the old Mvp I can see him edge out even DRG at his best due to superior game sense, solid play and decision making. If one or the other is playing sub optimal though it could look really one sided. And at their worst, I think DRG edges out Mvp.


I think mvp is the favourite here. He beated Symbol and almost beated Life which I think are currently better than DRG in ZvT.
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
November 05 2012 10:47 GMT
#552
I'm pretty sure DRG wins this.
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 10:47:52
November 05 2012 10:47 GMT
#553
On November 05 2012 19:46 Wildmoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 19:44 Destructicon wrote:
On November 05 2012 19:40 NovemberstOrm wrote:
DRG should 2-0 Mvp I don't think he has what it takes to beat someone like DRG, Mvp could prove me wrong though.


It depends heavily on which Mvp and DRG show up. If its the old Mvp I can see him edge out even DRG at his best due to superior game sense, solid play and decision making. If one or the other is playing sub optimal though it could look really one sided. And at their worst, I think DRG edges out Mvp.


I think mvp is the favourite here. He beated Symbol and almost beated Life which I think are currently better than DRG in ZvT.

BO3 is way different though. If it's a BO5+ I'd safely go with Mvp
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 10:48:12
November 05 2012 10:47 GMT
#554
What did it say on Creator's card? Hepatitis Toss is what it looked like to me.

On November 05 2012 19:46 Wildmoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 19:44 Destructicon wrote:
On November 05 2012 19:40 NovemberstOrm wrote:
DRG should 2-0 Mvp I don't think he has what it takes to beat someone like DRG, Mvp could prove me wrong though.


It depends heavily on which Mvp and DRG show up. If its the old Mvp I can see him edge out even DRG at his best due to superior game sense, solid play and decision making. If one or the other is playing sub optimal though it could look really one sided. And at their worst, I think DRG edges out Mvp.


I think mvp is the favourite here. He beated Symbol and almost beated Life which I think are currently better than DRG in ZvT.

yea but DRG is like best ZvT of all time
#TheOneTrueDong
Mungosh
Profile Joined February 2011
365 Posts
November 05 2012 10:47 GMT
#555
On November 05 2012 19:45 Bahajinbo wrote:
Poor creator, didn't he scout it? I didn't see the beginning of the match...
How did DRG win in Game 1?

Creator botched a wonwonwon
Maloreon
Profile Joined May 2012
United States911 Posts
November 05 2012 10:47 GMT
#556
Don't care who wins - but I will make out with whichever play does! Wooooooo!
Leenock, Gumiho, Life, Flash, Parting, Scarlett
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
November 05 2012 10:48 GMT
#557
I have no idea who to cheer for.

Mvp, I think.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
FakeDeath
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia6060 Posts
November 05 2012 10:48 GMT
#558
Artosis calling 2-0 MVP.

Tasteless calling 2-1 DRG.

Guess i am going with Tasteless.He always make the better call
Play your best
Bahajinbo
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany488 Posts
November 05 2012 10:49 GMT
#559
On November 05 2012 19:47 Mungosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 19:45 Bahajinbo wrote:
Poor creator, didn't he scout it? I didn't see the beginning of the match...
How did DRG win in Game 1?

Creator botched a wonwonwon

xDD

Thanks for the reply. Creator is my favourite PvZ player to watch (at least in macro games), but congratz to DRG.
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
November 05 2012 10:49 GMT
#560
MVP, I believe.

You can do this. Even if you have to 11/11.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 183
Nina 124
SteadfastSC 65
CosmosSc2 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 464
910 63
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm3
League of Legends
Doublelift1074
Super Smash Bros
PPMD67
Other Games
summit1g9151
Grubby2819
shahzam592
C9.Mang0241
PiGStarcraft214
Maynarde51
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• musti20045 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21448
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur284
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
23m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 23m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 23m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.