On November 04 2012 07:29 stuchiu wrote:
Wow revival is somehow staying in it.
Wow revival is somehow staying in it.
I think I know how.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Both streams are free in SD, you can figure it out ~_~ | ||
|
tree.hugger
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
On November 04 2012 07:29 stuchiu wrote: Wow revival is somehow staying in it. I think I know how. | ||
|
amiGo_O
Czech Republic959 Posts
| ||
|
Vandro
Netherlands384 Posts
| ||
|
TheDougler
Canada8323 Posts
| ||
|
KillAudio
1364 Posts
| ||
|
tshi
United States2495 Posts
On November 04 2012 07:30 tree.hugger wrote: I think I know how. Oh ho ho ho | ||
|
Proseat
Germany5113 Posts
| ||
|
imallinson
United Kingdom3482 Posts
| ||
|
Mouzone
3937 Posts
On November 04 2012 07:30 amiGo_O wrote: Grubby vs IdrA is still going on? 1-0 for IdrA right? I wanna see this so bad, but... MLG. | ||
|
BronzeKnee
United States5226 Posts
On November 04 2012 07:29 iSunrise wrote: I predict 2 quick all-ins from Naniwa. I doubt it. Naniwa is a proud man. | ||
|
Doubting
Canada981 Posts
On November 04 2012 07:29 forsooth wrote: Show nested quote + On November 04 2012 07:26 GettingIt wrote: I cant believe they're not showing scarlett T_T wtf We're talking about Flash here. The only person in SC2 who might get higher priority is Mvp, and he's not in attendance. I would way rather see Scarlett. Flash vs Naniwa isn't even close | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
mOOnGLaDe 2-1 MajOr | ||
|
Valikyr
Sweden2653 Posts
On November 04 2012 07:27 Goldfish wrote: So I haven't been keeping up - Flash owning it up in SC2 yet? Is he unstoppable right now or "we haven't seen enough of him yet"? Flash is looking better each time we see him play. There's noone else where the improvement is so clear in his play from one tournament to the other as in Flash. I think most would agree that he is Code S level at the moment (he was one game from qualifying in up-and-downs) but has some ways to being the best in the world still. | ||
|
Zane
Romania3916 Posts
On November 04 2012 07:30 tree.hugger wrote: I think I know how. It's not a big secret, really. | ||
|
felisconcolori
United States6169 Posts
| ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
![]() | ||
|
GettingIt
1656 Posts
On November 04 2012 07:30 TheDougler wrote: not streaming scarlett vs heart? unfortunately not ![]() | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
Fionn
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
Goldfish
2230 Posts
Seriously, I'm sad. Rain has to win this MLG because he dropped out of Code S. Any less, and I'll not be disappointed but sad . | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP63 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|