• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:23
CEST 08:23
KST 15:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10694 users

[GSTL] Fnatic vs. Prime 2012 Season 3 Pennant Race - Page 32

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 41 Next All
-ForeverAlone-
Profile Joined June 2011
274 Posts
November 02 2012 11:40 GMT
#621
Wow, I hope no one from shit reddit says is watching right now.
omg terran is hard to play
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 02 2012 11:42 GMT
#622
On November 02 2012 20:38 Shellshock1122 wrote:
GSTL S3 Fnatic vs Prime
aLive vs Terius
Game 7
Score: 2-4
Map: Whirlwind

0:00
aLive spawns in the bottom left
Terius spawns in the top left

2:00
Hatch first for Terius
CC first on the high ground from aLive
gas from aLive
Terius scouts CC first and gas before rax
Pool for Terius
rax for aLive

3:00
drones and scvs

4:00
Factory for aLive
reactor for aLive
2nd gas for aLive

5:00
aLive lands his natural OC
tech lab started on rax
Starport started for aLive next to tech lab starport
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
November 02 2012 11:42 GMT
#623
On November 02 2012 20:40 -ForeverAlone- wrote:
Wow, I hope no one from shit reddit says is watching right now.

Don't worry, those jerks don't watch SC2. Let's just hope they don't catch wind of it somewhere else, so please no one make a thread about it.
Get off my lawn, young punks
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
November 02 2012 11:43 GMT
#624
On November 02 2012 20:42 ACrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2012 20:40 -ForeverAlone- wrote:
Wow, I hope no one from shit reddit says is watching right now.

Don't worry, those jerks don't watch SC2. Let's just hope they don't catch wind of it somewhere else, so please no one make a thread about it.

As a jerk I took incredible offense I'm going onto SRS now and have them email your sponsors.
Glorious SEA doto
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
November 02 2012 11:44 GMT
#625
On November 02 2012 20:42 ACrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2012 20:40 -ForeverAlone- wrote:
Wow, I hope no one from shit reddit says is watching right now.

Don't worry, those jerks don't watch SC2. Let's just hope they don't catch wind of it somewhere else, so please no one make a thread about it.


Wait, what? What did I miss?

MY BODY -- I MEAN, MY PITCHFORK IS READY
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
November 02 2012 11:44 GMT
#626
On November 02 2012 20:43 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2012 20:42 ACrow wrote:
On November 02 2012 20:40 -ForeverAlone- wrote:
Wow, I hope no one from shit reddit says is watching right now.

Don't worry, those jerks don't watch SC2. Let's just hope they don't catch wind of it somewhere else, so please no one make a thread about it.

As a jerk I took incredible offense I'm going onto SRS now and have them email your sponsors.

oh shit, AC is gonna drop row for sure
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33701 Posts
November 02 2012 11:45 GMT
#627
wow terious is playing this remarkably poorly so far :D
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 02 2012 11:45 GMT
#628
On November 02 2012 20:42 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2012 20:38 Shellshock1122 wrote:
GSTL S3 Fnatic vs Prime
aLive vs Terius
Game 7
Score: 2-4
Map: Whirlwind

0:00
aLive spawns in the bottom left
Terius spawns in the top left

2:00
Hatch first for Terius
CC first on the high ground from aLive
gas from aLive
Terius scouts CC first and gas before rax
Pool for Terius
rax for aLive

3:00
drones and scvs

4:00
Factory for aLive
reactor for aLive
2nd gas for aLive

5:00
aLive lands his natural OC
tech lab started on rax
Starport started for aLive next to tech lab starport

6:00
3rd base for Terius
first 2 hellions are out for aLive
double gas for Terius
Cloak started for aLive
Terius going up to 4 gas
Banshee production started
double evo startedf or Terius
Ling speed started for Terius

7:00
spine going up in the natural of Terius because of Hellion pokes
3rd CC started for aLive
overlord flies into aLive's base and sees cloak researching on the starport

8:00
6 queen build for Terius
spores started in the mineral lines of Terius
Lair started for Terius
+1 carapace on the way
first banshee arrives at the natural of Terius but is turned back by a spore and queen
aLive finds a spot where the spore's detection doesnt reach and the banshee starts killing drones (6) dead

9:00
blue flame research started for aLive
double armory finishing up for aLive
macro hatch started for Terius
+1 melee started for Terius
2nd banshee goes for the 3rd base and starts hitting drones
10 drones have been killed now
2 more factories on the way for aLive
1-1 mech upgrades started for aLive
spire on the way for Terius

10:00
Terius's overseer sees a couple of marines---still hasnt scouted extra factories or mech composition
aLive lands his 3rd base
Thors started for aLive
baneling nest started for Terius
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
November 02 2012 11:45 GMT
#629
Terious is not a very good player I feel. But I'm sure Alive will find a way to screw up.
MangoMountain
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2044 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-02 11:46:30
November 02 2012 11:45 GMT
#630
Did terius cancel +1 armor by accident?

Hmm nope, nvm
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
November 02 2012 11:45 GMT
#631
On November 02 2012 20:44 andaylin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2012 20:43 Fusilero wrote:
On November 02 2012 20:42 ACrow wrote:
On November 02 2012 20:40 -ForeverAlone- wrote:
Wow, I hope no one from shit reddit says is watching right now.

Don't worry, those jerks don't watch SC2. Let's just hope they don't catch wind of it somewhere else, so please no one make a thread about it.

As a jerk I took incredible offense I'm going onto SRS now and have them email your sponsors.

oh shit, AC is gonna drop row for sure

hahaha, I'm fucked.
Get off my lawn, young punks
ZeroStarCraft2
Profile Joined March 2012
Malaysia154 Posts
November 02 2012 11:46 GMT
#632
What's this mention of SRS for?
Squirtle, PartinG fighting!
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
November 02 2012 11:46 GMT
#633
On November 02 2012 20:43 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2012 20:42 ACrow wrote:
On November 02 2012 20:40 -ForeverAlone- wrote:
Wow, I hope no one from shit reddit says is watching right now.

Don't worry, those jerks don't watch SC2. Let's just hope they don't catch wind of it somewhere else, so please no one make a thread about it.

As a jerk I took incredible offense I'm going onto SRS now and have them email your sponsors.


I thought you were terran.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
November 02 2012 11:46 GMT
#634
I dunno why, but I always get excited when I see changelings
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
November 02 2012 11:46 GMT
#635
On November 02 2012 20:46 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2012 20:43 Fusilero wrote:
On November 02 2012 20:42 ACrow wrote:
On November 02 2012 20:40 -ForeverAlone- wrote:
Wow, I hope no one from shit reddit says is watching right now.

Don't worry, those jerks don't watch SC2. Let's just hope they don't catch wind of it somewhere else, so please no one make a thread about it.

As a jerk I took incredible offense I'm going onto SRS now and have them email your sponsors.


I thought you were terran.

I play random, I demand random icons on TL I feel discriminated.
Glorious SEA doto
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
November 02 2012 11:48 GMT
#636
On November 02 2012 20:46 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2012 20:46 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On November 02 2012 20:43 Fusilero wrote:
On November 02 2012 20:42 ACrow wrote:
On November 02 2012 20:40 -ForeverAlone- wrote:
Wow, I hope no one from shit reddit says is watching right now.

Don't worry, those jerks don't watch SC2. Let's just hope they don't catch wind of it somewhere else, so please no one make a thread about it.

As a jerk I took incredible offense I'm going onto SRS now and have them email your sponsors.


I thought you were terran.

I play random, I demand random icons on TL I feel discriminated.


And I want a viewer icon. Maybe a monitor or something.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
November 02 2012 11:48 GMT
#637
TERIOUS HAD ONE BANELING NEXT TO LIKE 10 RED SCVS AND HE DIDN'T BLOW IT UP.
Glorious SEA doto
Weirdkid
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Singapore2431 Posts
November 02 2012 11:49 GMT
#638
Thor banshee composition vs Zerg. Quite scary haha
"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself." - Proverbs 26:4
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
November 02 2012 11:49 GMT
#639
On November 02 2012 20:48 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2012 20:46 Fusilero wrote:
On November 02 2012 20:46 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On November 02 2012 20:43 Fusilero wrote:
On November 02 2012 20:42 ACrow wrote:
On November 02 2012 20:40 -ForeverAlone- wrote:
Wow, I hope no one from shit reddit says is watching right now.

Don't worry, those jerks don't watch SC2. Let's just hope they don't catch wind of it somewhere else, so please no one make a thread about it.

As a jerk I took incredible offense I'm going onto SRS now and have them email your sponsors.


I thought you were terran.

I play random, I demand random icons on TL I feel discriminated.


And I want a viewer icon. Maybe a monitor or something.


I would love that!!
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 02 2012 11:49 GMT
#640
On November 02 2012 20:45 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2012 20:42 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On November 02 2012 20:38 Shellshock1122 wrote:
GSTL S3 Fnatic vs Prime
aLive vs Terius
Game 7
Score: 2-4
Map: Whirlwind

0:00
aLive spawns in the bottom left
Terius spawns in the top left

2:00
Hatch first for Terius
CC first on the high ground from aLive
gas from aLive
Terius scouts CC first and gas before rax
Pool for Terius
rax for aLive

3:00
drones and scvs

4:00
Factory for aLive
reactor for aLive
2nd gas for aLive

5:00
aLive lands his natural OC
tech lab started on rax
Starport started for aLive next to tech lab starport

6:00
3rd base for Terius
first 2 hellions are out for aLive
double gas for Terius
Cloak started for aLive
Terius going up to 4 gas
Banshee production started
double evo startedf or Terius
Ling speed started for Terius

7:00
spine going up in the natural of Terius because of Hellion pokes
3rd CC started for aLive
overlord flies into aLive's base and sees cloak researching on the starport

8:00
6 queen build for Terius
spores started in the mineral lines of Terius
Lair started for Terius
+1 carapace on the way
first banshee arrives at the natural of Terius but is turned back by a spore and queen
aLive finds a spot where the spore's detection doesnt reach and the banshee starts killing drones (6) dead

9:00
blue flame research started for aLive
double armory finishing up for aLive
macro hatch started for Terius
+1 melee started for Terius
2nd banshee goes for the 3rd base and starts hitting drones
10 drones have been killed now
2 more factories on the way for aLive
1-1 mech upgrades started for aLive
spire on the way for Terius

10:00
Terius's overseer sees a couple of marines---still hasnt scouted extra factories or mech composition
aLive lands his 3rd base
Thors started for aLive
baneling nest started for Terius

11:00
aLive adds 2 additional factories
+2 carapace started for Terius
+1 air carapace started for Terius
Hellions drive into the 3rd of Terius and kill 7 drones and a bunch of lings
7 mutas started for Terius

12:00
ebay started for aLive
2 thors are already out for aLive with 2 more on the way
baneling speed started for Terius
2-2 mech upgrades started for aLive
Roach warren started for Terius

13:00
Thors deny mutas from the natural
5 missile turrets go up for aLive
5 thors are out for aLive
Hellions drive into the 3rd but dont accomplish much

14:00
4th CC started for aLive
infestation pit finishes for Terius
roaches and roach speed started for Terius
4th base started for Terius
+1 range attacks on the way for Terius
Siege tanks and siege mode started for aLive

15:00
Ling bane muta counterattack at the 3rd of Terius as aLive pushes out
aLive traps Terius's army at his 3rd
Mutas try to fly into the main and do damage but there are thors all around
half the mutas die
aLive pushing across the map
only 8 scvs died at the 3rd
Roaches engage the thors but he has to back off because there is too much for aLive
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 181
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 523
hero 471
BeSt 267
Mind 32
Bale 21
Terrorterran 15
Noble 13
ZergMaN 9
yabsab 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1128
League of Legends
JimRising 634
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
summit1g9485
Livibee45
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick514
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH360
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2278
League of Legends
• Rush1245
• Stunt455
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 37m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 37m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.