
Hero still hasn't really stabilized and is at 150, 160 or so I think.
Stephano is practically maxed and he's ready to roll :X
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Aerisky
United States12129 Posts
![]() Hero still hasn't really stabilized and is at 150, 160 or so I think. Stephano is practically maxed and he's ready to roll :X | ||
|
mambar
United States841 Posts
On September 12 2012 10:57 IMNasty wrote: congrats to EG, buying another win lol i'm sure you lectured liquid when they bought taeja | ||
|
Sumahi
Guam5609 Posts
| ||
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27456 Posts
| ||
|
CeriseCherries
6170 Posts
| ||
|
Kamwah
United Kingdom724 Posts
On September 12 2012 10:57 IMNasty wrote: congrats to EG, buying another win I lol'd. | ||
|
Cuce
Turkey1127 Posts
wow by the time I start writing this stephano waste too much time already. hero has enought archons and momaship to cast a miracle. | ||
|
Chewbacca.
United States3634 Posts
On September 12 2012 10:57 IMNasty wrote: congrats to EG, buying another win As opposed to liquid who uses Hero/Taeja to win most of their team league matches?? | ||
|
Aerisky
United States12129 Posts
If he can hold this then carriers I would LOVE to see :o | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
On September 12 2012 10:58 Wombat_NI wrote: Carriers inc possibly! I bet on void rays. | ||
|
Havik_
United States5585 Posts
| ||
|
Sabu113
United States11110 Posts
On September 12 2012 10:59 Chewbacca. wrote: As opposed to liquid who uses Hero/Taeja to win most of their team league matches?? Supporting starving Koreans! Surprised this game still lasted =.= I thought Stephano was goin to end it. | ||
|
Cuce
Turkey1127 Posts
| ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
FataLe
New Zealand4560 Posts
| ||
|
CeriseCherries
6170 Posts
too big to fail | ||
|
Condor Hero
United States2931 Posts
| ||
|
Havik_
United States5585 Posts
| ||
|
Aerisky
United States12129 Posts
135 food with little to no bank, Stephano on multiple running bases, trust fund going on, and practically maxed, AND upgrades to boot. I'm not sure a single protoss in the world could beat him ._. e: of course I'm a nublet, what would have to happen for Stephano to lose here? I feel like the way he's playing so solidly, there's really nothing any toss could try that might take Stephano down. | ||
|
-_-
United States7081 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|