• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:32
CEST 02:32
KST 09:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9848 users

[OSL] Ro16 Day 3 - Page 40

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 Next All
Odoakar
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia1838 Posts
September 04 2012 15:58 GMT
#781
Warning for OP needed.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
September 04 2012 16:03 GMT
#782
What the freak is this? TommyP, I appreciate your effort and what you did here by Live Reporting, but you just did two NOT acceptable things.

1: If you create a live report thread, ALL the results must be filled out. I have done this several times as well so I'm not perfect, but I do ALWAYS make sure it's filled out in the end. Right now you have the results for the first two matches but not the last two. This is unacceptable. People depend on these live report threads to know the results and not everyone chooses to use Liquipedia.

2: DO NOT put your own statements in recommendations section. That is for TL viewers to decide. If you're not going to post a poll for each game, then don't bother having a recommendations section at all. Saying things like "Not worth watching really" and "Dear God do not watch this game" are your personal opinions and not the opinions of other people. Maybe the games were not as bad as you thought or maybe the games were as bad as you thought but you embellished it. The bottom line is, it is not for you to decide but for a poll to decide.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51539 Posts
September 04 2012 16:06 GMT
#783
On September 05 2012 01:03 SeeKeR wrote:
What the freak is this? TommyP, I appreciate your effort and what you did here by Live Reporting, but you just did two NOT acceptable things.

1: If you create a live report thread, ALL the results must be filled out. I have done this several times as well so I'm not perfect, but I do ALWAYS make sure it's filled out in the end. Right now you have the results for the first two matches but not the last two. This is unacceptable. People depend on these live report threads to know the results and not everyone chooses to use Liquipedia.

2: DO NOT put your own statements in recommendations section. That is for TL viewers to decide. If you're not going to post a poll for each game, then don't bother having a recommendations section at all. Saying things like "Not worth watching really" and "Dear God do not watch this game" are your personal opinions and not the opinions of other people. Maybe the games were not as bad as you thought or maybe the games were as bad as you thought but you embellished it. The bottom line is, it is not for you to decide but for a poll to decide.


well there is no disputing point No:1

although Point No:2 its been done a lot, hell I've done the same in my LR threads but its always good to not only put out your opinion but a poll at the same time too.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
September 04 2012 16:07 GMT
#784
On September 05 2012 01:06 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 01:03 SeeKeR wrote:
What the freak is this? TommyP, I appreciate your effort and what you did here by Live Reporting, but you just did two NOT acceptable things.

1: If you create a live report thread, ALL the results must be filled out. I have done this several times as well so I'm not perfect, but I do ALWAYS make sure it's filled out in the end. Right now you have the results for the first two matches but not the last two. This is unacceptable. People depend on these live report threads to know the results and not everyone chooses to use Liquipedia.

2: DO NOT put your own statements in recommendations section. That is for TL viewers to decide. If you're not going to post a poll for each game, then don't bother having a recommendations section at all. Saying things like "Not worth watching really" and "Dear God do not watch this game" are your personal opinions and not the opinions of other people. Maybe the games were not as bad as you thought or maybe the games were as bad as you thought but you embellished it. The bottom line is, it is not for you to decide but for a poll to decide.


well there is no disputing point No:1

although Point No:2 its been done a lot, hell I've done the same in my LR threads but its always good to not only put out your opinion but a poll at the same time too.

I've done this before as well, and let me tell you... you get flamed like a bitch. People don't appreciate your own input. And if you do put in your own input, they also want a poll or some other source.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
September 04 2012 16:09 GMT
#785
Wait, did I get this right; OSL VODs will not be available for free?
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Supah
Profile Joined August 2010
708 Posts
September 04 2012 16:11 GMT
#786
OSL VODs are here: http://www.twitch.tv/ogn_star2/videos

Unless they don't plan on updating it anymore =x
MassHysteria
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3678 Posts
September 04 2012 16:22 GMT
#787
ugh, was so excited for OSL. Now they are overcharging somewhat I feel.
"Just ban all the J's...even jinklejoes" --unnamed source
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51539 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-04 16:30:21
September 04 2012 16:30 GMT
#788
On September 05 2012 01:09 Holgerius wrote:
Wait, did I get this right; OSL VODs will not be available for free?


I remember them saying that it should be free after 30 days though.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
September 04 2012 16:35 GMT
#789
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=366031

Interviews are up!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Natespank
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada449 Posts
September 04 2012 16:37 GMT
#790
What the fudge guys. They want us to buy season passes to get 480p+ and access to VODs. It's pretty much the worst deal in the world... 480p? Seriously? Even MLG is better than that noise.
J1.au
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia3596 Posts
September 04 2012 16:48 GMT
#791
Instead of complaining can someone just post the full results here?
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
September 04 2012 16:50 GMT
#792
nooooo my predictions lol
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Condor Hero
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States2931 Posts
September 04 2012 16:51 GMT
#793
On September 05 2012 01:48 J1.au wrote:
Instead of complaining can someone just post the full results here?

Round 16 Group A match 3.
Jangbi vs MarineKing(W)

Round 16 Group B match 3.
NesTea vs Last(W)

Round 16 Group C match 3.
TY(BaBy) vs Mvp(W)

Round 16 Group D match 3.
MC(W) vs San

by all accounts Last played amazing and smashed Nestea.
.kv
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2332 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-04 16:53:17
September 04 2012 16:52 GMT
#794
RESULTS
+ Show Spoiler +
Round 16 Group A match 3.
Jangbi vs MarineKing(W)

Round 16 Group B match 3.
NesTea vs Last(W)

Round 16 Group C match 3.
TY(BaBy) vs Mvp(W)

Round 16 Group D match 3.
MC(W) vs San


edit: got ninja'd
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-04 16:57:36
September 04 2012 16:57 GMT
#795
On September 05 2012 01:07 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 01:06 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On September 05 2012 01:03 SeeKeR wrote:
What the freak is this? TommyP, I appreciate your effort and what you did here by Live Reporting, but you just did two NOT acceptable things.

1: If you create a live report thread, ALL the results must be filled out. I have done this several times as well so I'm not perfect, but I do ALWAYS make sure it's filled out in the end. Right now you have the results for the first two matches but not the last two. This is unacceptable. People depend on these live report threads to know the results and not everyone chooses to use Liquipedia.

2: DO NOT put your own statements in recommendations section. That is for TL viewers to decide. If you're not going to post a poll for each game, then don't bother having a recommendations section at all. Saying things like "Not worth watching really" and "Dear God do not watch this game" are your personal opinions and not the opinions of other people. Maybe the games were not as bad as you thought or maybe the games were as bad as you thought but you embellished it. The bottom line is, it is not for you to decide but for a poll to decide.


well there is no disputing point No:1

although Point No:2 its been done a lot, hell I've done the same in my LR threads but its always good to not only put out your opinion but a poll at the same time too.

I've done this before as well, and let me tell you... you get flamed like a bitch. People don't appreciate your own input. And if you do put in your own input, they also want a poll or some other source.


I'm always deciding on recommended games by myself (for BW). Ppl bitch sure, but imho if ppl do care about that stuff they should never click on the recommended games spoiler to begin with and just watch the whole match. If I see "watch this, bisu played" or "long macro game" or ïntese micro battle" I feel much better and positively informed what to watch if Im to watch the games selectively. I wouldn't do it if Im to make an OP for SC2 though, but if I see your OP with recommended games comments I would defenitely find it useful.

Point 1 is totally valid though, its really annoying not to have the results updated.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
J1.au
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia3596 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-04 16:57:57
September 04 2012 16:57 GMT
#796
On September 05 2012 01:51 Condor Hero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 01:48 J1.au wrote:
Instead of complaining can someone just post the full results here?

Round 16 Group A match 3.
Jangbi vs MarineKing(W)

Round 16 Group B match 3.
NesTea vs Last(W)

Round 16 Group C match 3.
TY(BaBy) vs Mvp(W)

Round 16 Group D match 3.
MC(W) vs San

by all accounts Last played amazing and smashed Nestea.


Thank you!
ffrozenfish
Profile Joined May 2011
820 Posts
September 04 2012 17:04 GMT
#797
On September 05 2012 01:30 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 01:09 Holgerius wrote:
Wait, did I get this right; OSL VODs will not be available for free?


I remember them saying that it should be free after 30 days though.


is this true?

Give us our snipe back - Ghost
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-04 17:22:47
September 04 2012 17:07 GMT
#798
I'm sorry I made a post saying I had something to take care of and asked if someone could do polls. I'm back and I'll update it. Please don't hate me!!! Also on polls I did set up (first two games) when I looked at them they were both no. And I thought we were friends... Did you see the NesTea game by the way?

Ok OP is updated
#TheOneTrueDong
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27421 Posts
September 04 2012 17:20 GMT
#799
On September 05 2012 02:04 ffrozenfish wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 01:30 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On September 05 2012 01:09 Holgerius wrote:
Wait, did I get this right; OSL VODs will not be available for free?


I remember them saying that it should be free after 30 days though.


is this true?


Damnit, wanted to see my beloved Grubby casting! Can you still watch the streams live for free?
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
aristarchus
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States652 Posts
September 04 2012 17:27 GMT
#800
Yeah, no vods? Was this announced in advance somewhere? I was looking forward to watching these. But it's now $20? That's more than GSL for a lot less games, worse casting, and (I believe) just vods from Twitch that don't hide the number of games and so forth instead of a nice, clean website. Just randomly requiring payment with no warning doesn't bode well for their reliability or customer service.... Seems GOM isn't in any danger of getting out-competed any time soon, at least with the foreigner audience.
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12764
Rain 1956
Artosis 768
White-Ra 209
ToSsGirL 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever615
NeuroSwarm176
League of Legends
Doublelift4155
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1512
ArmadaUGS600
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor698
WinterStarcraft240
Other Games
summit1g8949
shahzam673
Day[9].tv635
JimRising 531
C9.Mang0294
ViBE137
Maynarde135
Trikslyr67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick809
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream134
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 130
• davetesta42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1097
• Day9tv635
• Shiphtur268
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 28m
OSC
12h 28m
Stellar Fest
12h 28m
OSC
23h 28m
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.