• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:27
CEST 19:27
KST 02:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8736 users

[OSL] Ro16 Day 3 - Page 41

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 Next All
Nuithari
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium737 Posts
September 04 2012 17:48 GMT
#801
On September 05 2012 02:04 ffrozenfish wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 01:30 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On September 05 2012 01:09 Holgerius wrote:
Wait, did I get this right; OSL VODs will not be available for free?


I remember them saying that it should be free after 30 days though.


is this true?



And when will they be available for those who pay?
Got the 20USD subscription to see the VoDs, but they're not there...
"Marineking's greatest strength is his enjoyment of the game" -Grubby
a176
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada6688 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-04 17:49:33
September 04 2012 17:48 GMT
#802
Results (players knocked out)

+ Show Spoiler +
(P)JangBi, (Z)NesTea, (T)BaBy, (P)San are knocked out.
starleague forever
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-04 18:14:54
September 04 2012 17:51 GMT
#803
On September 05 2012 02:48 Nuithari wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 02:04 ffrozenfish wrote:
On September 05 2012 01:30 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On September 05 2012 01:09 Holgerius wrote:
Wait, did I get this right; OSL VODs will not be available for free?


I remember them saying that it should be free after 30 days though.


is this true?



And when will they be available for those who pay?
Got the 20USD subscription to see the VoDs, but they're not there...

I almost expected this. They're still having too many technical issues. It'd be best for them to run this season without charging anything and get the problems ironed out first.

Anyways, poor NesTea... pretty much out of the OSL now already after two losses.
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
Maghetti
Profile Joined May 2008
United States2429 Posts
September 04 2012 17:51 GMT
#804
I really want to see the vods :/. Are they at least available somewhere in korean?
Inflicted
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia18228 Posts
September 04 2012 17:52 GMT
#805
On September 05 2012 02:48 a176 wrote:
Results (players knocked out)

+ Show Spoiler +
(P)JangBi, (Z)NesTea, (T)BaBy, (P)San are knocked out.


Round robin, so there can still be 1-2 tiebreakers, I think.
Liquipedia"Expert"
Natespank
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada449 Posts
September 04 2012 17:52 GMT
#806
This is brute incompetence guys, I for one won't be paying for this season. They could at least make it customer friendly as the GSL, have a real website, and promise video that isn't fucking blurry as hell. This is 2012, there's no excuse for this.
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-04 17:58:31
September 04 2012 17:58 GMT
#807
Seeing as the VODs aren't even available to those who subscribed, maybe it's by mistake that the VODs aren't available. Maybe tweeting Moletrap and Grubby will help alerting them to this problem.
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
revy
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1524 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-04 18:06:27
September 04 2012 18:04 GMT
#808
On September 05 2012 02:52 Inflicted_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 02:48 a176 wrote:
Results (players knocked out)

+ Show Spoiler +
(P)JangBi, (Z)NesTea, (T)BaBy, (P)San are knocked out.


Round robin, so there can still be 1-2 tiebreakers, I think.


Yes, without a doubt they aren't knocked out yet. If a player in their group goes 3-0 and they win their 3rd games then it goes to a three-way tie breaker to see who advances in the 2nd slot.
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
September 04 2012 18:04 GMT
#809
On September 05 2012 02:52 Inflicted_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 02:48 a176 wrote:
Results (players knocked out)

+ Show Spoiler +
(P)JangBi, (Z)NesTea, (T)BaBy, (P)San are knocked out.


Round robin, so there can still be 1-2 tiebreakers, I think.


All 4 are still alive and can force tiebreaker situation.
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
Gladiator6
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden7024 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-04 18:08:40
September 04 2012 18:07 GMT
#810
How was the Jangbi vs MKP game? I missed it due to school. :/

Nvm, saw there was a live report for it. Not very often those are updated :D
Flying, sOs, free, Light, Soulkey & ZerO
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-04 18:20:42
September 04 2012 18:12 GMT
#811
On September 05 2012 01:30 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 01:09 Holgerius wrote:
Wait, did I get this right; OSL VODs will not be available for free?


I remember them saying that it should be free after 30 days though.

wtf is this crap. why must everything turn into shit all of a sudden?

how do we pirate this?
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
Grubby
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands318 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-04 18:26:14
September 04 2012 18:25 GMT
#812
On September 05 2012 02:48 a176 wrote:
Results (players knocked out)

+ Show Spoiler +
(P)JangBi, (Z)NesTea, (T)BaBy, (P)San are knocked out.


Not unequivocally. A string of 6+ favorable results for them may give them a chance of regames. (3-0 1-2 1-2 1-2 and then winning the tie-breaker)

On September 05 2012 02:58 Proseat wrote:
Seeing as the VODs aren't even available to those who subscribed, maybe it's by mistake that the VODs aren't available. Maybe tweeting Moletrap and Grubby will help alerting them to this problem.


I'll bring this up with them tomorrow. I am not personally responsible, of course, so.
Homepage: followgrubby.com Twitter: @followgrubby Facebook: /followgrubby
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-04 18:59:02
September 04 2012 18:58 GMT
#813
So, the 20$ are for this season only and not for the rest of the year, right? Starting from a Bo1 Ro16. That's really not very much content at all at quite the steep prize. I'll pass on this one (Moletrap casting doesn't make this more attractive tbh), though I really wanted to support a SC2 OSL, oh well. Grubby casting is tempting however, and I won't be able to catch it live, hmmm.
Get off my lawn, young punks
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-04 19:27:55
September 04 2012 19:26 GMT
#814
On September 05 2012 03:25 Grubby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 02:58 Proseat wrote:
Seeing as the VODs aren't even available to those who subscribed, maybe it's by mistake that the VODs aren't available. Maybe tweeting Moletrap and Grubby will help alerting them to this problem.


I'll bring this up with them tomorrow. I am not personally responsible, of course, so.

Thanks, Grubby, you're the best. I'm sure your casting today (which, alas, I cannot witness now because of no VODs) was top-notch.

When you bring this up tomorrow, could you also recommend to them possibly not charging for this very first season as they will need time to iron out the technical mishaps? It would also grow the viewer base for now and possibly translate to more subscriptions the following season.

The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
Pure-SC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United Kingdom1440 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-04 20:42:17
September 04 2012 20:41 GMT
#815
I feel like such a fricken schmuck.

I've avoided seeing all SC2 news while at work today, have got home and just made it through todays GSL games, then went onto twitch to watch the OSL, and see they aren't available. So I see the subscribe button, and it says that it will give me access to the vods, so I pay the money (even though I don't reallllyyy want to give OGN money yet because of the crap broadcasts we've had so far), and I STILL dont get the vods.

These OGN guys have done an absolutely terrible job of bringing in their SC2 coverage, and they really need to look at what GOM offers and try to at least get somewhere near it.

Really dissapointed. And they already have my money
"Every time I visit community sites, I'm just embarrassed. There's so much witch hunting and name calling and arguing and gossip. Misogynist comments against women. It's just embarrassing." – Tasteless
mrtomjones
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4020 Posts
September 04 2012 21:03 GMT
#816
On September 05 2012 05:41 Pure-SC2 wrote:
I feel like such a fricken schmuck.

I've avoided seeing all SC2 news while at work today, have got home and just made it through todays GSL games, then went onto twitch to watch the OSL, and see they aren't available. So I see the subscribe button, and it says that it will give me access to the vods, so I pay the money (even though I don't reallllyyy want to give OGN money yet because of the crap broadcasts we've had so far), and I STILL dont get the vods.

These OGN guys have done an absolutely terrible job of bringing in their SC2 coverage, and they really need to look at what GOM offers and try to at least get somewhere near it.

Really dissapointed. And they already have my money

That blows but Grubby said he would bring it up to them... maybe they will change it... I wouldnt give them my money though

My predictions were right today... poor Nestea
rysecake
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2632 Posts
September 04 2012 21:31 GMT
#817
nestea is nestea no more. Address him by his proper name...

ZERGBONGGGGG
The Notorious Winkles
Natespank
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada449 Posts
September 04 2012 21:44 GMT
#818
Grubby, you're the man!
Account252508
Profile Joined February 2012
3454 Posts
September 04 2012 22:04 GMT
#819
--- Nuked ---
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
September 04 2012 22:05 GMT
#820
Are there VODs for this anywhere? Please PM me if you know, as I don't want to read through this thread and get spoiled. -_-;
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1082
ComeBackTV 879
TaKeTV 508
SteadfastSC503
LamboSC2340
IndyStarCraft 188
Rex107
EnkiAlexander 64
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 503
LamboSC2 340
mouzHeroMarine 289
IndyStarCraft 188
ProTech143
Rex 107
UpATreeSC 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28044
Shuttle 1429
EffOrt 918
Light 785
Soma 610
Mini 507
Rush 291
firebathero 249
Snow 196
ZerO 177
[ Show more ]
hero 78
sorry 66
ToSsGirL 30
soO 21
Sexy 20
Bale 16
Trap 14
Shine 14
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 11
Djem5 4
Dota 2
Gorgc8021
qojqva1649
Dendi861
420jenkins117
Counter-Strike
fl0m1581
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1921
crisheroes1148
Liquid`Hasu363
XaKoH 183
MindelVK9
Other Games
FrodaN680
Beastyqt616
ceh9606
Hui .172
ArmadaUGS162
KnowMe137
QueenE116
C9.Mang093
Mew2King67
Trikslyr61
Dewaltoss49
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 5
• Adnapsc2 2
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 33
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3331
• TFBlade1059
Other Games
• imaqtpie670
• WagamamaTV261
• Shiphtur260
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 34m
Stellar Fest
19h 34m
OSC
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 16h
Online Event
1d 17h
FEL
1d 22h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.