On September 03 2012 21:28 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I CAN'T FRENCH
I CAN'T FRENCH
To be honest, I didn't recognized it was a french song at first. The singer must be spanish.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
On September 03 2012 21:28 DarkLordOlli wrote: I CAN'T FRENCH To be honest, I didn't recognized it was a french song at first. The singer must be spanish. | ||
|
AceLight
New Zealand220 Posts
On September 03 2012 21:29 RPR_Tempest wrote: Show nested quote + On September 03 2012 21:28 AceLight wrote: I missed the game, how did SuHoShin lose a 10pool drone pull vs hatch first? He attacked Leenock's expo rather than attacking stuff that was going to be useful. SuHoShin - losing a 10pool drone pull to hatch first AND losing a 6pool to CC first. | ||
|
xHQx
Russian Federation601 Posts
| ||
|
Crashburn
United States476 Posts
| ||
|
Highways
Australia6122 Posts
Parting is a free win! | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On September 03 2012 21:29 Boucot wrote: To be honest, I didn't recognized it was a french song at first. The singer must be spanish. Oh, is her french that bad? I wouldn't know, I only learned french for about 6 years. (had a horrible teacher too.) | ||
|
DrPandaPhD
5188 Posts
| ||
|
X3GoldDot
Malaysia3840 Posts
On September 03 2012 21:31 DrPandaPhD wrote: This sound like a weird remix of a Skrillex song. remixing a remix? | ||
|
FloKi
1490 Posts
| ||
|
deathzz
669 Posts
On September 03 2012 21:30 xHQx wrote: name of song plzzzzz? it was beautiful soundhound says it was this | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
Crashburn
United States476 Posts
| ||
|
SkaPunk
United States471 Posts
| ||
|
Ysellian
Netherlands9029 Posts
On September 03 2012 21:29 Boucot wrote: To be honest, I didn't recognized it was a french song at first. The singer must be spanish. She is Portuguese. | ||
|
dainbramage
Australia1442 Posts
| ||
|
Fjodorov
5007 Posts
| ||
|
DrPandaPhD
5188 Posts
Oh, it's Krewella. I like an artist called DotEXE who is on a tour with Krewella atm. This is off topic but w/e | ||
|
GreggSauce
United States566 Posts
On September 03 2012 21:26 Walitgon wrote: Show nested quote + On September 03 2012 21:25 GreggSauce wrote: On September 03 2012 21:25 Derez wrote: Lets hope Suhosin drops down to code B and never returns. lets hope you drop down and never return :/ On September 03 2012 21:25 Kasaraki wrote: Leenock puts his part in Parting. x_o yeah seriously wtf... that was really really gay haha Ey. Hey. Ey. Hey. Ey. No need for the hostility breh not hostility. didn't say gay in a mean way... that was just really really gay lol | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
On September 03 2012 21:31 DarkLordOlli wrote: Show nested quote + On September 03 2012 21:29 Boucot wrote: On September 03 2012 21:28 DarkLordOlli wrote: I CAN'T FRENCH To be honest, I didn't recognized it was a french song at first. The singer must be spanish. Oh, is her french that bad? I wouldn't know, I only learned french for about 6 years. (had a horrible teacher too.) No but she has a huge accent. | ||
|
Sumahi
Guam5609 Posts
| ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Jaedong BeSt EffOrt Horang2 actioN Larva ZerO Mini [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games B2W.Neo427 crisheroes289 hiko239 DeMusliM205 Pyrionflax183 dupreeh108 Livibee84 Mew2King65 QueenE61 ZerO(Twitch)6 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|