On August 08 2012 20:56 8mmspikes wrote:
KeSPA still needs a herO
KeSPA still needs a herO

Reality can be one
Let's see if he keeps on playing well. | Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
HolydaKing
21254 Posts
August 08 2012 11:56 GMT
#1261
On August 08 2012 20:56 8mmspikes wrote: KeSPA still needs a herO ![]() Reality can be one Let's see if he keeps on playing well. | ||
|
silent_owl
Philippines3098 Posts
August 08 2012 11:56 GMT
#1262
Team kill next.![]() Edit: I mean for Effort and hero. | ||
|
X3GoldDot
Malaysia3840 Posts
August 08 2012 11:56 GMT
#1263
On August 08 2012 20:55 mrtomjones wrote: lol so BW fanboys went crazy after one win from what I read? Give them time and stop with the elitism crap. We are one community now or are supposed to be -_- GG Puzzle! no, hardly any bw fanboys watch sc2 in the first place, hero played incredibly well with good multitasking at game 2....and everyone is in the same community | ||
|
Porcelina
United Kingdom3249 Posts
August 08 2012 11:57 GMT
#1264
On August 08 2012 20:55 whirlpool wrote: no hero vs hero ![]() Could possibly happen in lower bracket? | ||
|
ThePlayer33
Australia2378 Posts
August 08 2012 11:57 GMT
#1265
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
August 08 2012 11:57 GMT
#1266
Personally I think Yugioh is going to eat him. | ||
|
pdd
Australia9933 Posts
August 08 2012 11:57 GMT
#1267
On August 08 2012 20:56 silent_owl wrote: Aww man. Team kill next.![]() Erm, Effort plays DRG. Hero[join] plays winner of Reality/Yugioh? Wolf and Khaldor got it wrong. | ||
|
nojok
France15846 Posts
August 08 2012 11:57 GMT
#1268
| ||
|
WArped
United Kingdom4845 Posts
August 08 2012 11:57 GMT
#1269
On August 08 2012 20:56 Adreme wrote: Show nested quote + On August 08 2012 20:56 WArped wrote: I gotta say, herO[join] is pretty good at StarCraft 2, he gave Puzzle a good game there. Well if theres one matchup I would expect KESPA players to have lots of practice at its PvP. That is also true - so much toss in PL at the moment. | ||
|
KroN
Germany438 Posts
August 08 2012 11:57 GMT
#1270
![]() | ||
|
Kommander
Philippines4950 Posts
August 08 2012 11:57 GMT
#1271
On August 08 2012 20:56 Adreme wrote: Show nested quote + On August 08 2012 20:56 WArped wrote: I gotta say, herO[join] is pretty good at StarCraft 2, he gave Puzzle a good game there. Well if theres one matchup I would expect KESPA players to have lots of practice at its PvP. PvProleague for the win :p | ||
|
maracuja123
Brazil419 Posts
August 08 2012 11:57 GMT
#1272
| ||
|
BlindKill
Australia1508 Posts
August 08 2012 11:57 GMT
#1273
| ||
|
PradamadeR
123 Posts
August 08 2012 11:57 GMT
#1274
![]() i just hope for a nice competition in the next months without hatin' between kespa and gsl fanboys .. | ||
|
Testuser
6469 Posts
August 08 2012 11:57 GMT
#1275
| ||
|
pmp10
3400 Posts
August 08 2012 11:58 GMT
#1276
If Reality could beat Symbol he should have a good shoot against YuGiOh. | ||
|
mikedebo
Canada4341 Posts
August 08 2012 11:58 GMT
#1277
On August 08 2012 20:56 shineq wrote: Still the best performance by a KeSPA player, right? Kinda sad we won't see a herO vs HerO game unless HerO drops down to the losers bracket ![]() By numbers -- yes, I think so, but I still think Soulkey's games vs GuMiHo were actually closer (and way more epic) | ||
|
Asha
United Kingdom38257 Posts
August 08 2012 11:58 GMT
#1278
On August 08 2012 20:56 Adreme wrote: Show nested quote + On August 08 2012 20:56 WArped wrote: I gotta say, herO[join] is pretty good at StarCraft 2, he gave Puzzle a good game there. Well if theres one matchup I would expect KESPA players to have lots of practice at its PvP. In general I think PvP is just the easiest match up to get wins in. Let's see if Reality can carry on his qualifier form to beat YugiOh, one of the easier draws I guess. | ||
|
tuestresfat
2555 Posts
August 08 2012 11:58 GMT
#1279
On August 08 2012 20:57 BlindKill wrote: Reality is actually good I heard, and yugioh is pretty bad I heard. kespa's best shot at winning a match | ||
|
bgx
Poland6595 Posts
August 08 2012 11:58 GMT
#1280
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g6055 Grubby2708 Liquid`RaSZi2033 shahzam628 WinterStarcraft376 C9.Mang0285 JimRising Trikslyr16 JuggernautJason4 |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|