• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:26
CEST 04:26
KST 11:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6017 users

[GSTL] Grand Finals Season 2 2012 - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 276 277 278 Next
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
July 25 2012 14:58 GMT
#41
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it

Allez FXOOO
Zerofinal
Profile Joined June 2012
Thailand136 Posts
July 25 2012 14:58 GMT
#42
what only 9 game
Novalisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Israel1818 Posts
July 25 2012 14:59 GMT
#43
On July 25 2012 23:31 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2012 23:25 Nekovivie wrote:
MMA all kill, would be fuckin smexy <3


I could probably still have time to go after if that happens.

But I am hoping for

MMA > Gumiho
MMA > Tear
MMA > TheBest
MMA > Lucky
MMA < Leenock
Puzzle < Leenock
Ryung < Leenock
JYP < Leenock
YUGIOHHHHHHH > Leenock

... yeah this won't happen


Replace Yugioh with BoxeR out of no-where and that would be the most epic GSTL finals ever.
/commercial
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-25 15:19:04
July 25 2012 15:00 GMT
#44
On July 25 2012 23:57 antilyon wrote:
Changing my flair to FXO til sunday.

GO FXOOOO!

hehe that's what i did :D

FXO FIGHTING!!!!!! underdogs for sure, but

CHOYA ALL KILL
THEBEST ALL KILL
FXOBOSS ALL KILL
B-TEAM ALL KILL

[image loading]
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
July 25 2012 15:05 GMT
#45
Go Priiiiiiiiiiiiime!

Oh wait...FXO then I guess.
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
antilyon
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Brazil2546 Posts
July 25 2012 15:08 GMT
#46
On July 26 2012 00:05 KiNGxXx wrote:
Go Priiiiiiiiiiiiime!

Oh wait...FXO then I guess.

Is this a pattern? Every Prime fan is also a FXO fan? :p
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
July 25 2012 15:10 GMT
#47
I don't know who I want to win

My favorite SlayerS player, CranK, won't be there but I kinda want to cheer for them since they beat TSL

Meanwhile, my favorite FXO player, Tear, has been a strong backbone for the team this season...

Hmph.
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
July 25 2012 15:13 GMT
#48
On July 26 2012 00:10 VirgilSC2 wrote:
I don't know who I want to win

My favorite SlayerS player, CranK, won't be there but I kinda want to cheer for them since they beat TSL

Meanwhile, my favorite FXO player, Tear, has been a strong backbone for the team this season...

Hmph.

haha, i tend to hold a grudge on those players who beat my favourites players/team for about a week or two after they do so. not for long though :p
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Fubi
Profile Joined March 2011
2228 Posts
July 25 2012 15:15 GMT
#49
Leenock all kills, easy; he's been like undefeated for a month!
Azurues
Profile Joined March 2011
Malaysia5612 Posts
July 25 2012 15:16 GMT
#50
Win this MMA, then leave SlayerS like a boss
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
July 25 2012 15:19 GMT
#51
On July 26 2012 00:13 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 00:10 VirgilSC2 wrote:
I don't know who I want to win

My favorite SlayerS player, CranK, won't be there but I kinda want to cheer for them since they beat TSL

Meanwhile, my favorite FXO player, Tear, has been a strong backbone for the team this season...

Hmph.

haha, i tend to hold a grudge on those players who beat my favourites players/team for about a week or two after they do so. not for long though :p

I hold a permanent grudge on IM.

I don't have room to hate another team with the amount of dislike I have for that team.

Needless to say, this season was a good season for me. TSL made the semis, and IM got 0-2'd out.
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-25 15:20:24
July 25 2012 15:20 GMT
#52
On July 26 2012 00:19 VirgilSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 00:13 opterown wrote:
On July 26 2012 00:10 VirgilSC2 wrote:
I don't know who I want to win

My favorite SlayerS player, CranK, won't be there but I kinda want to cheer for them since they beat TSL

Meanwhile, my favorite FXO player, Tear, has been a strong backbone for the team this season...

Hmph.

haha, i tend to hold a grudge on those players who beat my favourites players/team for about a week or two after they do so. not for long though :p

I hold a permanent grudge on IM.

I don't have room to hate another team with the amount of dislike I have for that team.

Needless to say, this season was a good season for me. TSL made the semis, and IM got 0-2'd out.

o.O how come? i mean i am not IM's biggest fan but they are a strong team o.O
gratz though, must've been hard to take the TSL loss when they looked so good too
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
July 25 2012 15:23 GMT
#53
On July 26 2012 00:19 VirgilSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 00:13 opterown wrote:
On July 26 2012 00:10 VirgilSC2 wrote:
I don't know who I want to win

My favorite SlayerS player, CranK, won't be there but I kinda want to cheer for them since they beat TSL

Meanwhile, my favorite FXO player, Tear, has been a strong backbone for the team this season...

Hmph.

haha, i tend to hold a grudge on those players who beat my favourites players/team for about a week or two after they do so. not for long though :p

I hold a permanent grudge on IM.

I don't have room to hate another team with the amount of dislike I have for that team.

Needless to say, this season was a good season for me. TSL made the semis, and IM got 0-2'd out.


I don't like you any more. But only in team league threads.
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-25 15:24:30
July 25 2012 15:23 GMT
#54
SLAYERS-EG LET GO BAYBEEE ! KICK SOME ASS!!!!!
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
Greggle
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1131 Posts
July 25 2012 15:26 GMT
#55
On July 26 2012 00:19 VirgilSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 00:13 opterown wrote:
On July 26 2012 00:10 VirgilSC2 wrote:
I don't know who I want to win

My favorite SlayerS player, CranK, won't be there but I kinda want to cheer for them since they beat TSL

Meanwhile, my favorite FXO player, Tear, has been a strong backbone for the team this season...

Hmph.

haha, i tend to hold a grudge on those players who beat my favourites players/team for about a week or two after they do so. not for long though :p

I hold a permanent grudge on IM.

I don't have room to hate another team with the amount of dislike I have for that team.

Needless to say, this season was a good season for me. TSL made the semis, and IM got 0-2'd out.


I hold grudges against MVP and IM. IM for being so top-heavy for so long with Nestea and MVP being the only ones with any results, and MVP for being so blatantly carried by DRG through their first two GSTLs. I think in 2011 Season 1 the entire rest of the team got like 3 kills before the playoffs v.v

Actually, I really just find Starcraft more fun to follow if there's teams I love and teams I hate.

Slayers and Prime fighting!
Life is too short to take it seriously.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-25 15:29:57
July 25 2012 15:29 GMT
#56
On July 26 2012 00:26 Greggle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 00:19 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On July 26 2012 00:13 opterown wrote:
On July 26 2012 00:10 VirgilSC2 wrote:
I don't know who I want to win

My favorite SlayerS player, CranK, won't be there but I kinda want to cheer for them since they beat TSL

Meanwhile, my favorite FXO player, Tear, has been a strong backbone for the team this season...

Hmph.

haha, i tend to hold a grudge on those players who beat my favourites players/team for about a week or two after they do so. not for long though :p

I hold a permanent grudge on IM.

I don't have room to hate another team with the amount of dislike I have for that team.

Needless to say, this season was a good season for me. TSL made the semis, and IM got 0-2'd out.


I hold grudges against MVP and IM. IM for being so top-heavy for so long with Nestea and MVP being the only ones with any results, and MVP for being so blatantly carried by DRG through their first two GSTLs. I think in 2011 Season 1 the entire rest of the team got like 3 kills before the playoffs v.v

Actually, I really just find Starcraft more fun to follow if there's teams I love and teams I hate.

Slayers and Prime fighting!

my personal grudge is against fnatic (except for maybe oz)

dammit zerosc2, why you make me dislike a team T_T
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
July 25 2012 15:29 GMT
#57
On July 26 2012 00:26 Greggle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 00:19 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On July 26 2012 00:13 opterown wrote:
On July 26 2012 00:10 VirgilSC2 wrote:
I don't know who I want to win

My favorite SlayerS player, CranK, won't be there but I kinda want to cheer for them since they beat TSL

Meanwhile, my favorite FXO player, Tear, has been a strong backbone for the team this season...

Hmph.

haha, i tend to hold a grudge on those players who beat my favourites players/team for about a week or two after they do so. not for long though :p

I hold a permanent grudge on IM.

I don't have room to hate another team with the amount of dislike I have for that team.

Needless to say, this season was a good season for me. TSL made the semis, and IM got 0-2'd out.


I hold grudges against MVP and IM. IM for being so top-heavy for so long with Nestea and MVP being the only ones with any results, and MVP for being so blatantly carried by DRG through their first two GSTLs. I think in 2011 Season 1 the entire rest of the team got like 3 kills before the playoffs v.v

Actually, I really just find Starcraft more fun to follow if there's teams I love and teams I hate.

Slayers and Prime fighting!


Nestea and Mvp don't even win games in team leagues. In fact it's often better when IM don't field them at all.
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Greggle
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1131 Posts
July 25 2012 15:31 GMT
#58
Yeah, my grudges aren't formed exclusively in team leagues. IM is also just too easy to root for. How do you guys even get pumped about an 8th GSL title?
Life is too short to take it seriously.
minilance
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada500 Posts
July 25 2012 15:32 GMT
#59
gogogogo CHOYA
Bisu, Jangbang <3
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
July 25 2012 15:35 GMT
#60
On July 26 2012 00:31 Greggle wrote:
Yeah, my grudges aren't formed exclusively in team leagues. IM is also just too easy to root for. How do you guys even get pumped about an 8th GSL title?


How could you not cheer for Old Sleepy Nestea or Exploding Wrists Mvp? And now Honeybee Toss
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 276 277 278 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings173
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 232
Terrorterran 18
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift5857
JimRising 720
Counter-Strike
taco 241
minikerr40
Other Games
summit1g13225
C9.Mang0459
PiLiPiLi16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1165
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP182
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 34m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 34m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 34m
Replay Cast
20h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.