On July 28 2012 15:38 mtn wrote:
Will i be able to watch finals on SQ with no Premium pass?
Will i be able to watch finals on SQ with no Premium pass?
Live SQ always free.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Surrealistic
311 Posts
On July 28 2012 15:38 mtn wrote: Will i be able to watch finals on SQ with no Premium pass? Live SQ always free. | ||
|
jeeneeus
1168 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On July 28 2012 15:10 plasmidghost wrote: So, who's going to be here for the next 4 hours waiting? I AM!!!!!!!!!! | ||
|
Havik_
United States5585 Posts
| ||
|
Probe1
United States17920 Posts
| ||
|
ritzia1
Canada95 Posts
On July 28 2012 16:02 Probe1 wrote: Time to take a hype nap. Make sure to not oversleep! Don't want to miss it now do we? | ||
|
Elite_
United States4259 Posts
On July 28 2012 16:03 ritzia1 wrote: Make sure to not oversleep! Don't want to miss it now do we? Listen to this guy... I took a nap before last night's finals and woke up 8 hours late for the finals... Good thing from what I hear Seed sucks at showing us entertaining games. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On July 28 2012 16:03 ritzia1 wrote: Make sure to not oversleep! Don't want to miss it now do we? that pretty much happened to me yesterday >.> Woke up 1 hr late and the score was already 3-0. I think I'm just going to stay up until the match starts this time so I don't risk oversleeping | ||
|
Havik_
United States5585 Posts
On July 28 2012 16:02 Probe1 wrote: Time to take a hype nap. Great minds think alike. See you all in three hours! | ||
|
Slangen
Sweden1166 Posts
On July 25 2012 22:57 ShakkaFL wrote: I'll be so surprised if SlayerS doesn't win Is slayers the favorites? Probably. Will it be a suprise if FXO wins? Not at all. Lucky, Leenock, Tear and Gumiho is top notch player who can all kill on a good day. But go CoCa and Puzzle! | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
Edit: on second thought, I'll just watch it on my phone while we're out. Yay! | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On July 28 2012 16:44 lichter wrote: Do I stay home to watch this or do I go out with my friends? Hmmmm Edit: on second thought, I'll just watch it on my phone while we're out. Yay! great choice! it's gonna be so good that all your friends crowd around your phone watching ;D | ||
|
Likthor
57 Posts
On July 28 2012 16:50 opterown wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2012 16:44 lichter wrote: Do I stay home to watch this or do I go out with my friends? Hmmmm Edit: on second thought, I'll just watch it on my phone while we're out. Yay! great choice! it's gonna be so good that all your friends crowd around your phone watching ;D how can you watch ? no apply for watching gom live :o | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
On July 28 2012 17:07 Likthor wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2012 16:50 opterown wrote: On July 28 2012 16:44 lichter wrote: Do I stay home to watch this or do I go out with my friends? Hmmmm Edit: on second thought, I'll just watch it on my phone while we're out. Yay! great choice! it's gonna be so good that all your friends crowd around your phone watching ;D how can you watch ? no apply for watching gom live :o Search GSL or GSLDroid in the android app market BUT you need a ticket | ||
|
CrappyHippo
Canada275 Posts
| ||
|
fixed_point
Germany4891 Posts
| ||
|
CuSToM
United States1478 Posts
![]() | ||
|
red4ce
United States7313 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
Elite_
United States4259 Posts
On July 28 2012 17:37 red4ce wrote: GSTL finals into Olympics into TSL4. GSTL finals into sleep into TSL4... I can't believe people still care about 'sports' these days when there are ESPORTS!!! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Horang2 Soulkey Rush firebathero Mind Zeus hero [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games singsing1981 Liquid`RaSZi1475 ceh9516 Beastyqt511 Khaldor315 crisheroes257 C9.Mang0251 Livibee220 dupreeh214 420jenkins193 IndyStarCraft QueenE103 Trikslyr96 Dewaltoss80 JuggernautJason7 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH284 StarCraft: Brood War• Hinosc • Reevou • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|