• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:08
CEST 01:08
KST 08:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)20Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10376 users

[IPL] TAC3: EG vs Prime LR5 (Day 40) - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 38 39 40 Next All
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
July 23 2012 19:37 GMT
#81
On July 24 2012 04:36 NOOBALOPSE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 04:35 kju wrote:
ok I never read an IPL thread again before the match

hahahaha

At least I wasn't profile stalking ! i just made a prediction...

must be some sort of innate talant of yours...
Roman666
Profile Joined April 2012
Poland1440 Posts
July 23 2012 19:37 GMT
#82
On July 24 2012 04:36 NOOBALOPSE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 04:35 kju wrote:
ok I never read an IPL thread again before the match

hahahaha

At least I wasn't profile stalking ! i just made a prediction...

Sure you just did.
Greggle
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1131 Posts
July 23 2012 19:38 GMT
#83
On July 24 2012 04:35 Kznn wrote:
Or maybe is time to be a stupid fanboy and pretend to not know the results just to brag 40 pages latter "look, I'm fucking amazing at predictions."

Sorry guys, I'm just really upset about this. Its not the first time it happens and it seems that is not going to be the last one,




Hey man, you need to respect that guys skillz. I wish I could predict like him, he is a symbol of all that is awesome in my eyes.
Life is too short to take it seriously.
BlackPanther
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States872 Posts
July 23 2012 19:43 GMT
#84
IdrA is going to stomp MKP! Haters be damned.
spbelky
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States623 Posts
July 23 2012 19:48 GMT
#85
MKP 5 : 0 EG
NOOBALOPSE
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada802 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-23 19:49:21
July 23 2012 19:49 GMT
#86
Lol I was wrong. There was a reddit thread which spoiled the results :/.
No, I'm not linking it
Steelavocado
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2123 Posts
July 23 2012 20:00 GMT
#87
On July 24 2012 04:49 NOOBALOPSE wrote:
Lol I was wrong. There was a reddit thread which spoiled the results :/.
No, I'm not linking it

Not only did you just admit to spoiling the results, but I noticed a post were you wanted to bet 500$ on the IdrA result when you already knew it. That is pretty cheap man....
MIRACLE IS YOUR TI7 CHAMP
NOOBALOPSE
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada802 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-23 20:03:59
July 23 2012 20:03 GMT
#88
How did i 'admit' to spoiling the results?

Alll I meant was that I was wrong on the players and I didn't say wat score etc...
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
July 23 2012 20:05 GMT
#89
I'm not sure about using MKP as a starter.
He's not a good Ace either, but sending him middle match is the best thing to do Imo.

Use someone like Maru as starter. He's good enough to take out 1 or 2 people each time, but isn't a terrible player to lose without winning a game.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Steelavocado
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2123 Posts
July 23 2012 20:10 GMT
#90
On July 24 2012 05:03 NOOBALOPSE wrote:
How did i 'admit' to spoiling the results?

Alll I meant was that I was wrong on the players and I didn't say wat score etc...

You gave insight to the source in which you used to make these amazing "predictions".

Either way, I am not responding to anymore of your comments. Have fun.
MIRACLE IS YOUR TI7 CHAMP
NOOBALOPSE
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada802 Posts
July 23 2012 20:11 GMT
#91
That's not what I used.... I used my brain?

How does that mean I'm using reddit. Lol, no I was on reddit and I saw the thread after... derp?????
NOOBALOPSE
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada802 Posts
July 23 2012 20:12 GMT
#92
On July 24 2012 05:05 Noocta wrote:
I'm not sure about using MKP as a starter.
He's not a good Ace either, but sending him middle match is the best thing to do Imo.

Use someone like Maru as starter. He's good enough to take out 1 or 2 people each time, but isn't a terrible player to lose without winning a game.

Yeah, I agree, EG can prepare much more easily knowing that MKP is first.
ibo422
Profile Joined April 2012
Belgium2844 Posts
July 23 2012 20:18 GMT
#93
This should be an easy win for prime. 5-1 Prime with puma taking a game.
Isaac
Profile Joined August 2010
United States810 Posts
July 23 2012 20:22 GMT
#94
Idra vs Marineking. This is it!!
number one fan of marineking
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13021 Posts
July 23 2012 20:24 GMT
#95
How is that possible that MKP loses to IdrA? -_- (if the people who tried to spoil the results are right)
No faith in sc2 anymore seriously LOL.
It's cross server but still.
WriterMaru
Denzil
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom4193 Posts
July 23 2012 20:26 GMT
#96
On July 24 2012 05:24 Poopi wrote:
How is that possible that MKP loses to IdrA? -_- (if the people who tried to spoil the results are right)
No faith in sc2 anymore seriously LOL.
It's cross server but still.


As Idra says, he's bad
Anna: So Sen how will you prepare for your revenge v MC? Sen: With a smile.
Hiea
Profile Joined March 2012
Denmark1538 Posts
July 23 2012 20:28 GMT
#97
By the way, MKP isn't the "ace" for Prime, he almost always crumbles as the fifth player, but if you send him out 1-3 he useally takes some kills, if not all kill or 3-4kill.
Lukeeze[zR]
Profile Joined February 2006
Switzerland6838 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-23 20:30:59
July 23 2012 20:30 GMT
#98
On July 24 2012 05:26 Denzil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 05:24 Poopi wrote:
How is that possible that MKP loses to IdrA? -_- (if the people who tried to spoil the results are right)
No faith in sc2 anymore seriously LOL.
It's cross server but still.


As Idra says, he's bad


+ Show Spoiler +
yeah but THAT bad ? I know it's ZvT, bo1 and cross-server but come on ... :|
Terran & Potato Salad.
MrMercuG
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands2389 Posts
July 23 2012 20:30 GMT
#99
On July 24 2012 05:28 Hiea wrote:
By the way, MKP isn't the "ace" for Prime, he almost always crumbles as the fifth player, but if you send him out 1-3 he useally takes some kills, if not all kill or 3-4kill.


Yep, Creator is Prime's ace.
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
July 23 2012 20:31 GMT
#100
We should just actually not talk about online IPL events at all. No LR thread, at least until broadcast has ended. Let the spoilers invade Reddit if they want...
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 38 39 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE159
Nina 112
Nathanias 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13757
Artosis 547
White-Ra 243
ToSsGirL 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever416
NeuroSwarm147
League of Legends
Doublelift4379
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1116
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1898
Liquid`Hasu1200
Trikslyr61
Other Games
summit1g7687
Grubby3528
ArmadaUGS867
shahzam678
JimRising 359
C9.Mang0339
ZombieGrub49
Mew2King38
Maynarde4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick409
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 61
• davetesta41
• musti20045 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1089
• Scarra1024
• Shiphtur255
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 52m
OSC
13h 52m
Stellar Fest
13h 52m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.