• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:20
CEST 06:20
KST 13:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8222 users

[GSL] Code A Round 2 Day 2 - Page 26

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 67 Next
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
July 18 2012 09:38 GMT
#501
On July 18 2012 18:38 aznball123 wrote:
Lol, MKP have said booths aren't as good as international events too. And DRG I think.


Source?
Animzor
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden2154 Posts
July 18 2012 09:39 GMT
#502
On July 18 2012 18:38 Za7oX wrote:
Why is there a break already


MMA went berserk.
Looms
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4624 Posts
July 18 2012 09:39 GMT
#503
On July 18 2012 18:38 Za7oX wrote:
Why is there a break already


same question... this isnt normal right
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
July 18 2012 09:39 GMT
#504
On July 18 2012 18:36 zefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 18:35 Fubi wrote:
On July 18 2012 18:32 aznball123 wrote:
Does no one suspect MMA might've heard the Korean commentators scream about the WP? Players have said the booths aren't that sound proof. Not that I want to take any glory from MMA.

Please... that was like back in season 1-2 when Jinro complained, I'm pretty sure they would've fixed it by now after a year and a half -_-;

That was just ungodly starsense, if you watched BW, Flash and few others had a lot of those that makes you think they're maphacking literally


There's no fucking thing as starsense

I firmly believe there is actually. It's just unfathomable to bad players, that's why it's called "star"sense.
I remember MKP saying in an interview that his opponent's scouting probe movement pattern was weird and that he sensed a cheese.
eericson000
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia718 Posts
July 18 2012 09:39 GMT
#505
On July 18 2012 18:37 Orek wrote:
Did MMA scan Hero natural? If so, he could have known some kind of pressure was coming and just prepared for it without actually knowing what kind of pressure.


I know MMA saw 2 gases in the intial scout, but yeah just need to ask, if you see 2 early gases, either it's a 1 base all-in or some sort of pressure into expand?
Orek
Profile Joined February 2012
1665 Posts
July 18 2012 09:39 GMT
#506
On July 18 2012 18:38 Dodgin wrote:
He probably scanned and saw no natural, and the observer didn't catch it because scanning doesn't have a minimap alert.


I agree with this. This is the most reasonable explanation.
Corrosive
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3741 Posts
July 18 2012 09:39 GMT
#507
On July 18 2012 18:34 Talack wrote:
There is some crazy fucking thunder going on outside my house, making this quite epic

assuming you live in alberta? haha
Maruprime.
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-18 09:40:31
July 18 2012 09:39 GMT
#508
On July 18 2012 18:38 Probe1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 18:35 HaXXspetten wrote:
On July 18 2012 18:34 Probe1 wrote:
On July 18 2012 18:32 Juliette wrote:
On July 18 2012 18:28 Ragnarork wrote:
Aww there's Juliette with cool LRs <3

i wasnt gonna LR last night cause of OSL but i fell asleep through that too T_T

You missed a sickass series.

super high-level, albeit not as nailbiting as one had wished

I'm ok with how it turned out. I'm so freaking ok. hehe

spoilers I guess :s
+ Show Spoiler +
hoping for another epic Jangbi 3-2 finals ^^

would feel weird if Fanta of all people would be the final OSL champion, although I guess if he managed to do so with a perfect record I'd be okay with it
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-18 09:40:20
July 18 2012 09:39 GMT
#509
That's precisely why I was so happy with the result HaXX

On July 18 2012 18:38 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 18:33 Probe1 wrote:
It's funny how much Wolfs comment on Colossus-almost-Reaver tilted me. In the break between the earlier games and now I played brood war and after playing, that has to be the most laughable comparison I could have possibly heard today.


Probe mad

I lost my drones and spire, nearly lost my morphing hive in the last game. So, so very mad. But I threw down hpig in the end.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
July 18 2012 09:40 GMT
#510
Hereeeeeeee we goooo 20 min break for no reason whatsoever
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-18 09:40:29
July 18 2012 09:40 GMT
#511
On July 18 2012 18:39 Orek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 18:38 Dodgin wrote:
He probably scanned and saw no natural, and the observer didn't catch it because scanning doesn't have a minimap alert.


I agree with this. This is the most reasonable explanation.

Yeah, that's mine as well. That was just too good to just be intuition. He was 100% sure of the all in :D
Juliette
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6003 Posts
July 18 2012 09:40 GMT
#512
theres a break cause hero left the booth
OKAY FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
Magic_Mike
Profile Joined May 2010
United States542 Posts
July 18 2012 09:40 GMT
#513
On July 18 2012 18:37 tuestresfat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 18:33 Probe1 wrote:
It's funny how much Wolfs comment on Colossus-almost-Reaver tilted me. In the break between the earlier games and now I played brood war and after playing, that has to be the most laughable comparison I could have possibly heard today.

could you elaborate on their differences? not trying to tilt you harder, genuinely know very little about bw =[


Reavers did something like 100 damage per shot with I think +25 per upgrade (been a long time I don't remember).
One shot from a reaver could kill an entire mineral line if it hit the right spot. A collosus takes about 3-4 years to do the same amount of damage.

Plus you could put two of them in one shuttle.
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
July 18 2012 09:40 GMT
#514
Can you still see chronoboost through the fog of war? If so, maybe he just barely missed the robo but saw a chronoboost and knew something was there, and chose not to directly scout it so HerO wouldn't know he saw it.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
July 18 2012 09:40 GMT
#515
On July 18 2012 18:39 Probe1 wrote:
That's precisely why I was so happy with the result HaXX

Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 18:38 Hassybaby wrote:
On July 18 2012 18:33 Probe1 wrote:
It's funny how much Wolfs comment on Colossus-almost-Reaver tilted me. In the break between the earlier games and now I played brood war and after playing, that has to be the most laughable comparison I could have possibly heard today.


Probe mad

I lost my drones and spire, nearly lost my morphing hive in the last game. So, so very mad. But I threw down hpig in the end.


Replay or it didn't happen tbh
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
rothsbury
Profile Joined January 2012
Australia1654 Posts
July 18 2012 09:40 GMT
#516
On July 18 2012 18:37 chullore wrote:
he probably saw that he had no nexus bros, chillax

Why the north though? The most obvious direction for warp prism or void ray attack is from the south since the tech would most likely be in Hero's base.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
July 18 2012 09:40 GMT
#517
On July 18 2012 18:39 Looms wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 18:38 Za7oX wrote:
Why is there a break already


same question... this isnt normal right

They said HerO needed a minute.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
July 18 2012 09:41 GMT
#518
On July 18 2012 18:39 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 18:38 Probe1 wrote:
On July 18 2012 18:35 HaXXspetten wrote:
On July 18 2012 18:34 Probe1 wrote:
On July 18 2012 18:32 Juliette wrote:
On July 18 2012 18:28 Ragnarork wrote:
Aww there's Juliette with cool LRs <3

i wasnt gonna LR last night cause of OSL but i fell asleep through that too T_T

You missed a sickass series.

super high-level, albeit not as nailbiting as one had wished

I'm ok with how it turned out. I'm so freaking ok. hehe

spoilers I guess :s
+ Show Spoiler +
hoping for another epic Jangbi 3-2 finals ^^

would feel weird if Fanta of all people would be the final OSL champion, although I guess if he managed to do so with a perfect record I'd be okay with it


Has anyone ever won a perfect OSL (or MSL for that matter)?
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
zefreak
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States2731 Posts
July 18 2012 09:41 GMT
#519
On July 18 2012 18:39 ZenithM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 18:36 zefreak wrote:
On July 18 2012 18:35 Fubi wrote:
On July 18 2012 18:32 aznball123 wrote:
Does no one suspect MMA might've heard the Korean commentators scream about the WP? Players have said the booths aren't that sound proof. Not that I want to take any glory from MMA.

Please... that was like back in season 1-2 when Jinro complained, I'm pretty sure they would've fixed it by now after a year and a half -_-;

That was just ungodly starsense, if you watched BW, Flash and few others had a lot of those that makes you think they're maphacking literally


There's no fucking thing as starsense

I firmly believe there is actually. It's just unfathomable to bad players, that's why it's called "star"sense.
I remember MKP saying in an interview that his opponent's scouting probe movement pattern was weird and that he sensed a cheese.


Well his 'star-sense' is pretty spotty then isn't it. People remember the hits, and not the misses.
www.gosu-sc.com - Starcraft News, Strategy and Merchandise
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-18 09:42:00
July 18 2012 09:41 GMT
#520
On July 18 2012 18:39 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 18:38 Probe1 wrote:
On July 18 2012 18:35 HaXXspetten wrote:
On July 18 2012 18:34 Probe1 wrote:
On July 18 2012 18:32 Juliette wrote:
On July 18 2012 18:28 Ragnarork wrote:
Aww there's Juliette with cool LRs <3

i wasnt gonna LR last night cause of OSL but i fell asleep through that too T_T

You missed a sickass series.

super high-level, albeit not as nailbiting as one had wished

I'm ok with how it turned out. I'm so freaking ok. hehe

spoilers I guess :s
+ Show Spoiler +
hoping for another epic Jangbi 3-2 finals ^^

would feel weird if Fanta of all people would be the final OSL champion, although I guess if he managed to do so with a perfect record I'd be okay with it



What he did is a serious argument to claim the Crown haha !
LiquipediaWanderer
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 67 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 591
Larva 335
Leta 66
NaDa 48
TT1 23
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g10283
WinterStarcraft448
Mew2King101
ViBE85
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1356
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota255
League of Legends
• Rush1125
• Lourlo839
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 40m
INu's Battles
7h 40m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 40m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 40m
Replay Cast
18h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.