On July 18 2012 08:22 Bagration wrote:
Go go Miya all-kill!
Go go Miya all-kill!
Not going to happen, Jinro going to clean house.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
jazzyjazz
941 Posts
On July 18 2012 08:22 Bagration wrote: Go go Miya all-kill! Not going to happen, Jinro going to clean house. | ||
|
Kamwah
United Kingdom724 Posts
On July 18 2012 08:02 jazzyjazz wrote: Nah, you got it wrong. Liquid love. HYPE I'll come back to quote you when I'm proved right =) I'll welcome Liquid to take it though. Throw out more Zergs TeamCreep XD | ||
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27451 Posts
| ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On July 18 2012 08:29 Wombat_NI wrote: Sensible to hold back the big guns and throw in Zenio, although his ZvZ doesn't seem as good these days as when he was really fearsome in the matchup. Anyone else seen him play recently? He lost to hyun which isn't the worst thing in the world given hyun's furious improvement, he played that mind blowing series against sen at the NASL (Imo tied with puma vs alive for the best series of NASL 3) but he lost to ROOTfitzyhere who I think hates ZvZ. | ||
|
Kamwah
United Kingdom724 Posts
| ||
|
GhandiEAGLE
United States20754 Posts
| ||
|
Verror
261 Posts
| ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
I've seen Miya do this several times in the past.... And he always loses | ||
|
Nimic
Norway1360 Posts
| ||
|
MasterKang
United States1373 Posts
| ||
|
GhandiEAGLE
United States20754 Posts
| ||
|
Kamwah
United Kingdom724 Posts
| ||
|
ggrrg
Bulgaria2717 Posts
![]() gogo TL! | ||
|
Iamportal
United States184 Posts
gogo liquid | ||
|
IGNProLeague
1184 Posts
On July 18 2012 08:37 Nimic wrote: How annoying. I can't watch HD, even though I am subscribing. It asks me to log in or subscribe, and when I log in it just keeps logging in and showing me the "please log in or subscribe" thing. In fact it's worse than that, since it also blacks out the screen. Please use the "Report Video Problem" button on http://www.twitch.tv/ignproleague and explain it so that they can have a ticket and can investigate! | ||
|
Proseat
Germany5113 Posts
On July 18 2012 08:37 Nimic wrote: How annoying. I can't watch HD, even though I am subscribing. It asks me to log in or subscribe, and when I log in it just keeps logging in and showing me the "please log in or subscribe" thing. In fact it's worse than that, since it also blacks out the screen. Yeah, I've been getting that as well here on TL. Watch it on http://www.twitch.tv/ignproleague directly, there it will work. | ||
|
YoungTyTy
United States801 Posts
On July 18 2012 08:38 Kamwah wrote: Surprised that Zenio won that. Shows how economic damage doesn't stop Zerg as much as other races. I think it actually shows that economic disadvantage doesn't matter if your opponent no longer has an army. | ||
|
TheDougler
Canada8323 Posts
On July 18 2012 08:38 Kamwah wrote: Surprised that Zenio won that. Shows how economic damage doesn't stop Zerg as much as other races. Haha, yeah Terran has such a problem when they take eco damage right? If you trade army for econ, you're going to be left open to an attack like that. Had the game gone longer Zenio may have been in some trouble but he knew the way it works and capitalized on his opponent's depleted army. I really don't think you can say eco damage doesn't stop Zerg as much as the other races especially given you know... MULEs. Edit: The dude above me worded it more eloquently, thank you. | ||
|
McFeser
United States2458 Posts
| ||
|
Seiferz
United States640 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Hyuk Mini EffOrt firebathero hero Hyun Sexy [ Show more ] Heroes of the Storm Other Games fl0m2053 singsing1939 FrodaN1280 B2W.Neo922 Beastyqt728 Mlord429 Hui .242 Liquid`VortiX174 Livibee161 KnowMe140 ArmadaUGS138 Mew2King71 Trikslyr33 CosmosSc2 Organizations Dota 2 |
|
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|