• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:25
CEST 17:25
KST 00:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10033 users

[IPL] TAC3: TSL vs Acer LR4 (Day 34) - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 22 Next All
Azarkon
Profile Joined January 2010
United States21060 Posts
July 11 2012 01:35 GMT
#201
On July 11 2012 10:34 MisterFred wrote:
This could actually be bad for Scarlett. All the other Koreans got suckered into macro games, her forte. I see Polt putting some serious pressure on this game. A true test.


Polt's standard play vs. Zerg is macro mode...

But yeah, GO Scarlett! Show them why you're the best NA Zerg :D
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
July 11 2012 01:36 GMT
#202
On July 11 2012 10:34 MisterFred wrote:
This could actually be bad for Scarlett. All the other Koreans got suckered into macro games, her forte. I see Polt putting some serious pressure on this game. A true test.


Been a VERY VERY long time since Polt all ined a TvZ.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
July 11 2012 01:36 GMT
#203
I hope Acer wins this. After seeing them go 4-5 against Prime, and seeing how well they have been doing, I hope they can close it out against TSL
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
July 11 2012 01:37 GMT
#204
go Scarlett!
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
redviper
Profile Joined May 2010
Pakistan2333 Posts
July 11 2012 01:37 GMT
#205
It sounds really bad and sucks to harp on it but I can't believe a strong team didn't pick her up. Why no EG or Fnatic or Mouz? I feel her awesome talent is wasted on a small team like Acer but maybe she is training and will switch in a few months.
-niL
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1131 Posts
July 11 2012 01:37 GMT
#206
Why not Symbol? seeing the current TvZ meta...
Alryk
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2718 Posts
July 11 2012 01:37 GMT
#207
I'm rooting for Acer and Scarlett to win, not because I have any affinity for them but I love the underdog :D
Team Liquid, IM, ViOlet!
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
July 11 2012 01:38 GMT
#208
I would like to see Polt's Blue Flame Hellion build used in this game. It worked really well on Leenock, so it is an effective strategy to use.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
July 11 2012 01:38 GMT
#209
On July 11 2012 10:37 Alryk wrote:
I'm rooting for Acer and Scarlett to win, not because I have any affinity for them but I love the underdog :D


In TvZ, Terran is always the underdog !
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
July 11 2012 01:38 GMT
#210
On July 11 2012 10:37 pumpy145 wrote:
Why not Symbol? seeing the current TvZ meta...

Prolly preparing for his Code S games :/

BUT POLT IS ALSO GOOD!!!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
July 11 2012 01:38 GMT
#211
On July 11 2012 10:38 PhoenixVoid wrote:
I would like to see Polt's Blue Flame Hellion build used in this game. It worked really well on Leenock, so it is an effective strategy to use.

She does seem pretty vulnerable to blue flame. The Kas showmatch comes to mind.
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-11 01:39:57
July 11 2012 01:39 GMT
#212
On July 11 2012 10:37 redviper wrote:
It sounds really bad and sucks to harp on it but I can't believe a strong team didn't pick her up. Why no EG or Fnatic or Mouz? I feel her awesome talent is wasted on a small team like Acer but maybe she is training and will switch in a few months.


She's still too unproven for teams like that to pick her up, especially since she really wants to go to Korea. SirScoots said he needs more results to judge a player, Mouz didn't even want to support Thorzain staying in Korea... I don't know about Fnatic, but I'd guess it's for similar reasons.

She does seem pretty vulnerable to blue flame. The Kas showmatch comes to mind.


I wouldn't be surprised if she started practicing hard vs mech as a direct result of that showmatch, to be honest.
From the void I am born into wave and particle
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
July 11 2012 01:39 GMT
#213
On July 11 2012 10:38 Noocta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2012 10:37 Alryk wrote:
I'm rooting for Acer and Scarlett to win, not because I have any affinity for them but I love the underdog :D


In TvZ, Terran is always the underdog !




This is very, very true these days.
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
July 11 2012 01:40 GMT
#214
On July 11 2012 10:37 redviper wrote:
It sounds really bad and sucks to harp on it but I can't believe a strong team didn't pick her up. Why no EG or Fnatic or Mouz? I feel her awesome talent is wasted on a small team like Acer but maybe she is training and will switch in a few months.


Acer isn't a terrible team. Nerchio is one of the best Zergs outside Korea, and he could teach her a lot.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
July 11 2012 01:40 GMT
#215
Polt has beaten Symbol, DRG, Leenock in ZvT series recently. Polt should win this if he doesn't derp like he did against Losira.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
July 11 2012 01:40 GMT
#216
On July 11 2012 10:39 Havik_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2012 10:38 Noocta wrote:
On July 11 2012 10:37 Alryk wrote:
I'm rooting for Acer and Scarlett to win, not because I have any affinity for them but I love the underdog :D


In TvZ, Terran is always the underdog !




This is very, very true these days.

The only time Z is the underdog is in ZvZ xD
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
July 11 2012 01:40 GMT
#217
On July 11 2012 10:37 redviper wrote:
It sounds really bad and sucks to harp on it but I can't believe a strong team didn't pick her up. Why no EG or Fnatic or Mouz? I feel her awesome talent is wasted on a small team like Acer but maybe she is training and will switch in a few months.

So because of some potential and a few wins against pretty good players Scarlett would be too good for a team like Acer...

I mean Scarlett seems solid, but this hype is just stupid.
why even
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
July 11 2012 01:41 GMT
#218
Looks like Polt's variant on the Hellion/Bio build that he used on Stephano (aka Zyzz build).
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
July 11 2012 01:41 GMT
#219
Polt will need to do a lots of damage to justify such a late thirdCC
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-11 01:42:44
July 11 2012 01:42 GMT
#220
On July 11 2012 10:40 Fionn wrote:
Polt has beaten Symbol, DRG, Leenock in ZvT series recently. Polt should win this if he doesn't derp like he did against Losira.


Of course Polt's the favorite. :p He's a GSL champion who's been in the GSL since 2010. But seeing an upset would be cool.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem229
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 219
Railgan 87
IndyStarCraft 73
trigger 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54628
Shuttle 7737
BeSt 677
Horang2 484
actioN 299
Larva 255
Sexy 170
ggaemo 146
Soma 141
Mind 111
[ Show more ]
Last 111
Zeus 80
hero 56
Hyun 55
Killer 52
Sea.KH 52
Aegong 50
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 28
PianO 21
Rock 18
NaDa 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4933
qojqva2860
Dendi1474
420jenkins457
Fuzer 120
Counter-Strike
fl0m3546
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1167
Liquid`Hasu791
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1004
B2W.Neo915
Beastyqt668
Mlord462
byalli399
Livibee245
ArmadaUGS215
Hui .189
KnowMe116
QueenE84
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 30
Chillindude23
FrodaN15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick788
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 63
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3132
League of Legends
• Nemesis2843
Other Games
• WagamamaTV209
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 36m
Replay Cast
7h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 36m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.