• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:46
CEST 20:46
KST 03:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9507 users

[TSL4] Qualifier 13 - EU/NA #9 - Page 13

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
800 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 41 Next All
Tsubbi
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany7997 Posts
July 10 2012 17:38 GMT
#241
are there rep packs online already?
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-10 17:40:33
July 10 2012 17:38 GMT
#242
On July 11 2012 02:37 Psyclon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2012 02:35 Gonff wrote:
uThermal raging right now, lifting buildings vs. Naugrim.
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Naugrim

Edit: I was cheering for uThermal for awhile before, but bm like this in a tourney is really poor form...

Only thing i can say is: LOL


Hahahah oh man...

nice gg quote btw
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
July 10 2012 17:39 GMT
#243
On July 11 2012 02:37 Get.Midikem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2012 02:36 Holgerius wrote:
Is this the first qualifier Stephano participates in? I don't know if I've seen him in any of the previous ones.


2:nd one he had to leave another one for another tourney

I don't get why he hasn't played in lots of them, to rack up points. I mean, is he so cocky that he's like ''I only need to play once, because I will go all the way when I decide to participate''?
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
July 10 2012 17:40 GMT
#244
Lol, that gg message
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Gonff
Profile Joined May 2010
United States686 Posts
July 10 2012 17:40 GMT
#245
On July 11 2012 02:38 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2012 02:37 Psyclon wrote:
On July 11 2012 02:35 Gonff wrote:
uThermal raging right now, lifting buildings vs. Naugrim.
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Naugrim

Edit: I was cheering for uThermal for awhile before, but bm like this in a tourney is really poor form...

Only thing i can say is: LOL


Hahahah oh man...

yeah he is having a total meltdown right now.
Rhaegar_tar
Profile Joined February 2012
France847 Posts
July 10 2012 17:40 GMT
#246
On July 11 2012 02:39 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2012 02:37 Get.Midikem wrote:
On July 11 2012 02:36 Holgerius wrote:
Is this the first qualifier Stephano participates in? I don't know if I've seen him in any of the previous ones.


2:nd one he had to leave another one for another tourney

I don't get why he hasn't played in lots of them, to rack up points. I mean, is he so cocky that he's like ''I only need to play once, because I will go all the way when I decide to participate''?


Yeah, that's probably it...I think he has the right to decide which tourneys he's gonna play.
m0ck
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
4194 Posts
July 10 2012 17:41 GMT
#247
On July 11 2012 02:39 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2012 02:37 Get.Midikem wrote:
On July 11 2012 02:36 Holgerius wrote:
Is this the first qualifier Stephano participates in? I don't know if I've seen him in any of the previous ones.


2:nd one he had to leave another one for another tourney

I don't get why he hasn't played in lots of them, to rack up points. I mean, is he so cocky that he's like ''I only need to play once, because I will go all the way when I decide to participate''?

You would have to ask him to find out..
Hemula
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Russian Federation1849 Posts
July 10 2012 17:41 GMT
#248
On July 11 2012 02:39 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2012 02:37 Get.Midikem wrote:
On July 11 2012 02:36 Holgerius wrote:
Is this the first qualifier Stephano participates in? I don't know if I've seen him in any of the previous ones.


2:nd one he had to leave another one for another tourney

I don't get why he hasn't played in lots of them, to rack up points. I mean, is he so cocky that he's like ''I only need to play once, because I will go all the way when I decide to participate''?

or maybe he was just busy? we don't know, stop speculating
jnd
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Czech Republic915 Posts
July 10 2012 17:41 GMT
#249
ToD losing 0-1 vs PandaTank, very close game
Team 8 BaBy will be the next Terran Bonjwa in HoTS | HSC V, the best tournament in 2012 | GD Studio #1 no fluff esports show
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
July 10 2012 17:42 GMT
#250
On July 11 2012 02:41 jnd wrote:
ToD losing 0-1 vs PandaTank, very close game


actually it's 1-1
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Caesarion
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia8332 Posts
July 10 2012 17:42 GMT
#251
On July 11 2012 02:41 jnd wrote:
ToD losing 0-1 vs PandaTank, very close game


I think ToD won the first game. 1-1 now.
LeLfe
Profile Joined February 2011
France3160 Posts
July 10 2012 17:42 GMT
#252
On July 11 2012 02:41 jnd wrote:
ToD losing 0-1 vs PandaTank, very close game


nope it's actually 1-1
Writer for Red bull (Fr) and Iron Squid (En/Fr) @ClemLeLfe on twitter
grs
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany2339 Posts
July 10 2012 17:42 GMT
#253
On July 11 2012 02:39 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2012 02:37 Get.Midikem wrote:
On July 11 2012 02:36 Holgerius wrote:
Is this the first qualifier Stephano participates in? I don't know if I've seen him in any of the previous ones.


2:nd one he had to leave another one for another tourney

I don't get why he hasn't played in lots of them, to rack up points. I mean, is he so cocky that he's like ''I only need to play once, because I will go all the way when I decide to participate''?

And it is not even improbable, that that might even work out.
jnd
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Czech Republic915 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-10 17:45:32
July 10 2012 17:43 GMT
#254
On July 11 2012 02:42 Makro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2012 02:41 jnd wrote:
ToD losing 0-1 vs PandaTank, very close game


actually it's 1-1

Oh right, I typed the score after I saw the 0-0 in the bracket, missed the first one
Team 8 BaBy will be the next Terran Bonjwa in HoTS | HSC V, the best tournament in 2012 | GD Studio #1 no fluff esports show
jnd
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Czech Republic915 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-10 17:44:22
July 10 2012 17:44 GMT
#255
damn, replying to myself
Team 8 BaBy will be the next Terran Bonjwa in HoTS | HSC V, the best tournament in 2012 | GD Studio #1 no fluff esports show
torm3ntin
Profile Joined October 2009
Brazil2534 Posts
July 10 2012 17:45 GMT
#256
On July 11 2012 02:22 Jampackedeon wrote:
Cheering for Stephano to take this down, he can't qualify from points!


wrong. Two semis / 1 semi/ 1 RO8 could put him in.
Grubby and Ret fan, but a TERRAN player :D
Azarkon
Profile Joined January 2010
United States21060 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-10 17:46:00
July 10 2012 17:45 GMT
#257
Bly out to Roof.
grs
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany2339 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-10 17:46:49
July 10 2012 17:46 GMT
#258
nvm
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
July 10 2012 17:47 GMT
#259
LucifroN nooo

Bunn
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Estonia934 Posts
July 10 2012 17:47 GMT
#260
Desrow won vs merz 2:1!
"There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level." - Bruce Lee
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 423
ProTech159
UpATreeSC 119
BRAT_OK 116
Railgan 24
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2055
Bisu 993
Shuttle 146
Dewaltoss 111
Trap 29
Bale 25
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
XaKoH 581
420jenkins421
Counter-Strike
fl0m4713
Fnx 625
x6flipin199
kRYSTAL_21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3405
Liquid`Hasu506
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1730
FrodaN902
B2W.Neo355
Livibee184
C9.Mang0150
TKL 97
QueenE79
RotterdaM69
Mew2King34
ToD22
JuggernautJason13
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV230
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2976
• TFBlade669
Other Games
• Shiphtur967
• imaqtpie739
• WagamamaTV341
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 14m
Patches Events
21h 14m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.