• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:55
CEST 01:55
KST 08:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7272 users

[TSL4] Qualifier 11 - EU/NA #8 - Page 35

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
1036 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 52 Next
Serimek
Profile Joined August 2011
France2274 Posts
July 04 2012 21:49 GMT
#681
Just arrived from work and I was wondering if IdrA explained why he doesn't play TSL qualifiers. Someone can enlighten me ?
SC2 is the best game to watch and was the best to play before I grew old and slow...
Derrida
Profile Joined March 2011
2885 Posts
July 04 2012 21:50 GMT
#682
I get the feeling Ret doesn't share Idra's feelings for ZvT most of the time, anyone else get this vibe?
#1 Grubby Fan.
Wroshe
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands1051 Posts
July 04 2012 21:50 GMT
#683
On July 05 2012 06:48 4ZakeN87 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2012 06:44 Rhaegar_tar wrote:
When Naniwa gets 3-0'd by DRG, he'll have enough time to cast...


Chill out people, no Naniwa wont cast any games. He would be horrible at it and I think he realize that.

And although I find it kind of interesting to listen to Idra and Ret talking about the game it is fairly obvious that neither of them are used to do casting. Or more Ret then Idra but still. When you listen to Idra and Ret you realize what caster like Husky and TB brings to the table.

Exactly. I do feel that either one of them would work great when you pair them with someone that has solid play by play casting. Their analysis is very good (at least on their own matchups) but they lack the ability to "hype it up".
SilSol
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden2744 Posts
July 04 2012 21:50 GMT
#684
I'm quite happy that no one has been cheesing early game at all and want's to try the macro oriented games.
http://fragbite.se/user/117868/silsol since 2006 http://www.reddit.com/u/silsol77
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
July 04 2012 21:52 GMT
#685
On July 05 2012 06:48 4ZakeN87 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2012 06:44 Rhaegar_tar wrote:
When Naniwa gets 3-0'd by DRG, he'll have enough time to cast...


Chill out people, no Naniwa wont cast any games. He would be horrible at it and I think he realize that.

And although I find it kind of interesting to listen to Idra and Ret talking about the game it is fairly obvious that neither of them are used to do casting. Or more Ret then Idra but still. When you listen to Idra and Ret you realize what caster like Husky and TB brings to the table.
I think it's kinda interesting how last qualifier was presented by two of the most exciting casters, and today is two sober, analytical players casting. Big study in contrasts. I really enjoyed yesterday's cast especially though, I think Husky9 is fine analytically and I love when casters have such passion. But I think IdrA and Ret know so much that they're almost making up for it.

I love how we've been able to play around with the TSL4 qualifier casters.
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
July 04 2012 21:54 GMT
#686
Killer don't look that great at ZvT to be honest.
It's really not optimized play...
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
July 04 2012 21:54 GMT
#687
Idra confirmed from the future. He seen Beasty do this build ToMorrow
MavivaM
Profile Joined November 2011
1535 Posts
July 04 2012 21:54 GMT
#688
On July 05 2012 06:50 Wroshe wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 05 2012 06:48 4ZakeN87 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2012 06:44 Rhaegar_tar wrote:
When Naniwa gets 3-0'd by DRG, he'll have enough time to cast...


Chill out people, no Naniwa wont cast any games. He would be horrible at it and I think he realize that.

And although I find it kind of interesting to listen to Idra and Ret talking about the game it is fairly obvious that neither of them are used to do casting. Or more Ret then Idra but still. When you listen to Idra and Ret you realize what caster like Husky and TB brings to the table.

Exactly. I do feel that either one of them would work great when you pair them with someone that has solid play by play casting. Their analysis is very good (at least on their own matchups) but they lack the ability to "hype it up".

I get your point, but to be fair a hyping type of caster should at least be able to tell what's going on without making major mistakes.
Or at least know that when two supply-even armies face off you should check the upgrades before calling it a fair battle.

Hype is important but... I mean, am I the only one who finds weird for a guy who earns enough money to live with this job not to be well prepared?
Your Opinion has been counted. Only 3 more Opinions needed for a reddit thread.
Derrida
Profile Joined March 2011
2885 Posts
July 04 2012 21:55 GMT
#689
On July 05 2012 06:52 tree.hugger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2012 06:48 4ZakeN87 wrote:
On July 05 2012 06:44 Rhaegar_tar wrote:
When Naniwa gets 3-0'd by DRG, he'll have enough time to cast...


Chill out people, no Naniwa wont cast any games. He would be horrible at it and I think he realize that.

And although I find it kind of interesting to listen to Idra and Ret talking about the game it is fairly obvious that neither of them are used to do casting. Or more Ret then Idra but still. When you listen to Idra and Ret you realize what caster like Husky and TB brings to the table.
I think it's kinda interesting how last qualifier was presented by two of the most exciting casters, and today is two sober, analytical players casting. Big study in contrasts. I really enjoyed yesterday's cast especially though, I think Husky9 is fine analytically and I love when casters have such passion. But I think IdrA and Ret know so much that they're almost making up for it.

I love how we've been able to play around with the TSL4 qualifier casters.


Yeah, I agree, and that's why I think casting trios with 1 play-by-play and 2 very analyical casters are the best combination. We need to move from casting duos to trios
#1 Grubby Fan.
zezamer
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland5701 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-04 21:57:19
July 04 2012 21:56 GMT
#690
Banks +1k minerals for 10mins, still 30 supply a head... the fuck ?
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
July 04 2012 21:58 GMT
#691
Yeah.. No offence but that's probably the worse ZvT i've seen in quite a while.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
SilSol
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden2744 Posts
July 04 2012 21:59 GMT
#692
I think Killer is taking this game actually! Feels like Beasty's ecnomy gets hurt too badly atm.
http://fragbite.se/user/117868/silsol since 2006 http://www.reddit.com/u/silsol77
Snowbear
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)1925 Posts
July 04 2012 21:59 GMT
#693
I have a hard time with the fact that killer has such a bad macro.. But he is in top 4, so I guess he knows what he is doing?
zezamer
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland5701 Posts
July 04 2012 22:00 GMT
#694
Does Killer have some kind of handicap that doesn't let him go under 1k minerals ?
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
July 04 2012 22:00 GMT
#695
Worst engagements in history by Killer
ragnorr
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark6097 Posts
July 04 2012 22:00 GMT
#696
Lol worst engagement ever
Swords
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
6038 Posts
July 04 2012 22:00 GMT
#697
Wow. He totally blew it.
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
July 04 2012 22:00 GMT
#698
that was the worst attack i've ever seen...
www.superbeerbrothers.com
Kieofire
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1809 Posts
July 04 2012 22:01 GMT
#699
Well that was a good engagement for Beastyqt! Brought the game back closer.
Warpish
Profile Joined June 2011
834 Posts
July 04 2012 22:01 GMT
#700
On July 05 2012 06:59 Snowbear wrote:
I have a hard time with the fact that killer has such a bad macro.. But he is in top 4, so I guess he knows what he is doing?


Yes, not the best game from him, but I've seen him play much better. I'm assuming he's tired because of all the games.
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
SpeCial 107
ViBE88
Nathanias 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11809
Rain 873
Artosis 656
GuemChi 561
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever363
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox768
Mew2King116
Other Games
summit1g6352
Liquid`RaSZi2393
shahzam650
WinterStarcraft483
JimRising 372
C9.Mang0320
Trikslyr50
JuggernautJason12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick635
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• musti20045 25
• davetesta6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur30
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 5m
INu's Battles
11h 5m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 5m
OSC
22h 20m
Replay Cast
23h 5m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.