• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:43
CEST 03:43
KST 10:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7789 users

[EG MCSL] Finals Weekend - Season VII - Day 1 - Page 14

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
July 01 2012 02:02 GMT
#261
MorroW banking 4k gas lol
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
kiy0
Profile Joined August 2010
Portugal593 Posts
July 01 2012 02:03 GMT
#262
Rofl Morrow :D
Wisemen speak when they have something to say. Others speak when they have to say something.
AdamBanks
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada996 Posts
July 01 2012 02:03 GMT
#263
rofl greatest ending to a game of all time. Nice match by morrow there, uber greed.
I wrote a song once.
Mordiford
Profile Joined April 2011
4448 Posts
July 01 2012 02:04 GMT
#264
On July 01 2012 11:02 AdamBanks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2012 10:56 Mordiford wrote:
On July 01 2012 09:57 Hall0wed wrote:
On July 01 2012 09:53 iNcontroL wrote:
even if I think eg is better than mouz the way I said it was sarcastic AS AN EG PLAYER/CONTRACTED PERSON.. it wasn't like I was making a case for our supremecy or something jesus lol

Keep the angst to the sotg thread plz.. if you actually don't like my casting keep it constructive otherwise I would remind you TL has a no caster bashing rule in place !! ! ! ! also respect your elders <-- me


Well EG is better than Mouz so I don't see why anyone would get upset over things here.


Because this is during a Mouz game. In EG's own tournament. In the playoffs that EG failed to qualify for.

I didn't catch the statement so I'm not sure if he was being sarcastic or asinine but in general that kind of a statement would be out of place in a cast like this.


Yes sir, joking around and having fun have no place in e-sports!


I clearly said I was referring to the statement and not the context because I didn't hear how inControl said. My post was specifically for the person I was quoting.
tranmillitary
Profile Joined August 2011
210 Posts
July 01 2012 02:05 GMT
#265
On July 01 2012 11:02 mjnbowlgod wrote:
Incontrol you would do yourself a huge favor to stop defending everything you say or do on these forums, its not gonna make a difference. be who you are and thats it.


Thx you... Incontrol should stop trying to please everyone. There's people who hate the Queen and the Pope. People will hate no matter what you do.

People diss MVP... the best player in the world... it's really messed up... 4 time GSL winner and people hate him?
leveller
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden1840 Posts
July 01 2012 02:06 GMT
#266
On July 01 2012 10:56 Mordiford wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2012 09:57 Hall0wed wrote:
On July 01 2012 09:53 iNcontroL wrote:
even if I think eg is better than mouz the way I said it was sarcastic AS AN EG PLAYER/CONTRACTED PERSON.. it wasn't like I was making a case for our supremecy or something jesus lol

Keep the angst to the sotg thread plz.. if you actually don't like my casting keep it constructive otherwise I would remind you TL has a no caster bashing rule in place !! ! ! ! also respect your elders <-- me


Well EG is better than Mouz so I don't see why anyone would get upset over things here.


Because this is during a Mouz game. In EG's own tournament. In the playoffs that EG failed to qualify for.

I didn't catch the statement so I'm not sure if he was being sarcastic or asinine but in general that kind of a statement would be out of place in a cast like this.


Lol the statement was in absolute jest and if someone got offended they need to check their ears or their brain.
AdamBanks
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada996 Posts
July 01 2012 02:07 GMT
#267
On July 01 2012 11:04 Mordiford wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2012 11:02 AdamBanks wrote:
On July 01 2012 10:56 Mordiford wrote:
On July 01 2012 09:57 Hall0wed wrote:
On July 01 2012 09:53 iNcontroL wrote:
even if I think eg is better than mouz the way I said it was sarcastic AS AN EG PLAYER/CONTRACTED PERSON.. it wasn't like I was making a case for our supremecy or something jesus lol

Keep the angst to the sotg thread plz.. if you actually don't like my casting keep it constructive otherwise I would remind you TL has a no caster bashing rule in place !! ! ! ! also respect your elders <-- me


Well EG is better than Mouz so I don't see why anyone would get upset over things here.


Because this is during a Mouz game. In EG's own tournament. In the playoffs that EG failed to qualify for.

I didn't catch the statement so I'm not sure if he was being sarcastic or asinine but in general that kind of a statement would be out of place in a cast like this.


Yes sir, joking around and having fun have no place in e-sports!


I clearly said I was referring to the statement and not the context because I didn't hear how inControl said. My post was specifically for the person I was quoting.


Even the statement alone is silly, he works for one team, he is obviously biased and of course he will say that. Its like asking a pepsi employee if he likes coke.
I wrote a song once.
Denzil
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom4193 Posts
July 01 2012 02:16 GMT
#268
Thats so painful to watch

almost as bad as watching IdrA lose to it in Code A TT
Anna: So Sen how will you prepare for your revenge v MC? Sen: With a smile.
Moriarty
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom286 Posts
July 01 2012 02:17 GMT
#269
Watching this while pinging is so freaking intense. The shapes, the colors and the noises are like an orgasm of the ears and eyes. Hard to focus on the commentators though.
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
July 01 2012 02:18 GMT
#270
On July 01 2012 11:16 Denzil wrote:
Thats so painful to watch

almost as bad as watching IdrA lose to it in Code A TT

since when was Idra in Code A??
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Denzil
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom4193 Posts
July 01 2012 02:19 GMT
#271
On July 01 2012 11:18 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2012 11:16 Denzil wrote:
Thats so painful to watch

almost as bad as watching IdrA lose to it in Code A TT

since when was Idra in Code A??


he got a free ticket to Code S and lost and then faced Avenge? in code A where he did a glorious response to the immortal sentry all in but just missed his timing and got mauled
Anna: So Sen how will you prepare for your revenge v MC? Sen: With a smile.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
July 01 2012 02:30 GMT
#272
Wow not to impressed with morrows play this game not sure what he was thinking xd
When I think of something else, something will go here
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
July 01 2012 02:32 GMT
#273
Morrow TT
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
July 01 2012 02:33 GMT
#274
On July 01 2012 11:04 Mordiford wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2012 11:02 AdamBanks wrote:
On July 01 2012 10:56 Mordiford wrote:
On July 01 2012 09:57 Hall0wed wrote:
On July 01 2012 09:53 iNcontroL wrote:
even if I think eg is better than mouz the way I said it was sarcastic AS AN EG PLAYER/CONTRACTED PERSON.. it wasn't like I was making a case for our supremecy or something jesus lol

Keep the angst to the sotg thread plz.. if you actually don't like my casting keep it constructive otherwise I would remind you TL has a no caster bashing rule in place !! ! ! ! also respect your elders <-- me


Well EG is better than Mouz so I don't see why anyone would get upset over things here.


Because this is during a Mouz game. In EG's own tournament. In the playoffs that EG failed to qualify for.

I didn't catch the statement so I'm not sure if he was being sarcastic or asinine but in general that kind of a statement would be out of place in a cast like this.


Yes sir, joking around and having fun have no place in e-sports!


I clearly said I was referring to the statement and not the context because I didn't hear how inControl said. My post was specifically for the person I was quoting.

if you didnt hear it and dont know the context/tone, why the FUCK are you posting about it?
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
KalWarkov
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Germany4126 Posts
July 01 2012 02:34 GMT
#275
On July 01 2012 11:30 blade55555 wrote:
Wow not to impressed with morrows play this game not sure what he was thinking xd



well, just 2-3 bad decisions. bad ling movement, couldve prly bought more time for the basetrade. def. needed more and earlier spines (prly less drones). the 5 idle mutas and that ling engagement where he killed prly 1 unit, but lost a bunch of lings only made it worse. i think its possible to deal with it going for ling/muta/spine, but its def. not easy.
DiaBoLuS ** Sc2 - Protoss: 16x GM | Dota2 - Offlane Immortal | Wc3 - Undead decent level | Diablo nerd | Chess / Magnus fanboy | BVB | Agnostic***
GDbushido
Profile Joined March 2011
United States926 Posts
July 01 2012 02:34 GMT
#276
On July 01 2012 11:30 blade55555 wrote:
Wow not to impressed with morrows play this game not sure what he was thinking xd
seriously, why base trade? all he had to do was throw everything at tod's army and kill the stalkers as quickly as possible, then just laugh as everything else dies.
remember not to think too much and your trip will be numbingly pleasant
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
July 01 2012 02:36 GMT
#277
On July 01 2012 11:19 Denzil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2012 11:18 Die4Ever wrote:
On July 01 2012 11:16 Denzil wrote:
Thats so painful to watch

almost as bad as watching IdrA lose to it in Code A TT

since when was Idra in Code A??


he got a free ticket to Code S and lost and then faced Avenge? in code A where he did a glorious response to the immortal sentry all in but just missed his timing and got mauled

oh lol I forgot all about that season
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
July 01 2012 02:36 GMT
#278
Probably because they played these games in the middle of Dreamhack as incontrol said.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
GDbushido
Profile Joined March 2011
United States926 Posts
July 01 2012 02:37 GMT
#279
On July 01 2012 11:36 Noocta wrote:
Probably because they played these games in the middle of Dreamhack as incontrol said.
that would definitely explain it lol

once again, I almost always have the cast on mute
remember not to think too much and your trip will be numbingly pleasant
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
July 01 2012 02:38 GMT
#280
hahaha dat machine ad
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings97
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 136
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 333
Bale 15
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
League of Legends
Doublelift6476
JimRising 758
Counter-Strike
minikerr28
Other Games
summit1g10999
C9.Mang0345
PiLiPiLi13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1048
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP154
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 17m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 17m
Replay Cast
21h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.