• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:02
CEST 12:02
KST 19:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)37Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8151 users

IPL Face Off: San Francisco Showdown - TAC3 Finals - Page 13

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 439 Next
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
August 11 2012 12:28 GMT
#241
On August 11 2012 21:27 johnnywup wrote:
whos playing in the ace player showdown thing?

it got cancelled
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Kluey
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada1197 Posts
August 11 2012 12:57 GMT
#242
Can't wait! who's starting?
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
August 11 2012 13:14 GMT
#243
On August 11 2012 21:57 Kluey wrote:
Can't wait! who's starting?


TBA I think - Likely starter for IM is Yongwha or First for IM, I think, as the starter for TL is very likely to be a Zerg.. I think HayprO will open for TL

Pure speculation though - This is the true metagame of SC2 :D
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
August 11 2012 13:15 GMT
#244
On August 11 2012 22:14 ELA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 21:57 Kluey wrote:
Can't wait! who's starting?


TBA I think - Likely starter for IM is Yongwha or First for IM, I think, as the starter for TL is very likely to be a Zerg.. I think HayprO will open for TL

Pure speculation though - This is the true metagame of SC2 :D

Liquid`Nazgul vs. IMHirai
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
August 11 2012 13:19 GMT
#245
On August 11 2012 22:15 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 22:14 ELA wrote:
On August 11 2012 21:57 Kluey wrote:
Can't wait! who's starting?


TBA I think - Likely starter for IM is Yongwha or First for IM, I think, as the starter for TL is very likely to be a Zerg.. I think HayprO will open for TL

Pure speculation though - This is the true metagame of SC2 :D

Liquid`Nazgul vs. IMHirai


If it's on (Wiki)Kulas Ravine, IMHirai is dead - Nazgul the zerg sniper
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
August 11 2012 13:20 GMT
#246
On August 11 2012 22:19 ELA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 22:15 opterown wrote:
On August 11 2012 22:14 ELA wrote:
On August 11 2012 21:57 Kluey wrote:
Can't wait! who's starting?


TBA I think - Likely starter for IM is Yongwha or First for IM, I think, as the starter for TL is very likely to be a Zerg.. I think HayprO will open for TL

Pure speculation though - This is the true metagame of SC2 :D

Liquid`Nazgul vs. IMHirai


If it's on (Wiki)Kulas Ravine, IMHirai is dead - Nazgul the zerg sniper

man, i forgot how many xelnaga towers there were on that map... haha
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 14:01:39
August 11 2012 13:31 GMT
#247
On August 11 2012 22:20 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 22:19 ELA wrote:
On August 11 2012 22:15 opterown wrote:
On August 11 2012 22:14 ELA wrote:
On August 11 2012 21:57 Kluey wrote:
Can't wait! who's starting?


TBA I think - Likely starter for IM is Yongwha or First for IM, I think, as the starter for TL is very likely to be a Zerg.. I think HayprO will open for TL

Pure speculation though - This is the true metagame of SC2 :D

Liquid`Nazgul vs. IMHirai


If it's on (Wiki)Kulas Ravine, IMHirai is dead - Nazgul the zerg sniper

man, i forgot how many xelnaga towers there were on that map... haha


As a Terran player, I am surprised that you as a Zerg player would'nt mention how Marauders could clear your entire mineral line at your natural from the highground

Good times.
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 13:34:19
August 11 2012 13:34 GMT
#248
On August 11 2012 22:31 ELA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 22:20 opterown wrote:
On August 11 2012 22:19 ELA wrote:
On August 11 2012 22:15 opterown wrote:
On August 11 2012 22:14 ELA wrote:
On August 11 2012 21:57 Kluey wrote:
Can't wait! who's starting?


TBA I think - Likely starter for IM is Yongwha or First for IM, I think, as the starter for TL is very likely to be a Zerg.. I think HayprO will open for TL

Pure speculation though - This is the true metagame of SC2 :D

Liquid`Nazgul vs. IMHirai


If it's on (Wiki)Kulas Ravine, IMHirai is dead - Nazgul the zerg sniper

man, i forgot how many xelnaga towers there were on that map... haha


As a Terran player, I am surprised that you as a Zerg player would'nt mention how Marauders could clear your entire mineral line at your natural from the highground

i'm not a zerg player ;D it's just the the other race icons at my post count/signup date look inferior to the zerg one haha.
i have never played a ladder game of sc2~ :p
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
IGNProLeague
Profile Joined April 2011
1184 Posts
August 11 2012 13:38 GMT
#249
The stream link for the entire Face Off event is http://www.ign.com/ipl/tv

This is our multi-stream viewer for both SC2 and LoL!
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 11 2012 14:24 GMT
#250
On August 11 2012 22:34 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 22:31 ELA wrote:
On August 11 2012 22:20 opterown wrote:
On August 11 2012 22:19 ELA wrote:
On August 11 2012 22:15 opterown wrote:
On August 11 2012 22:14 ELA wrote:
On August 11 2012 21:57 Kluey wrote:
Can't wait! who's starting?


TBA I think - Likely starter for IM is Yongwha or First for IM, I think, as the starter for TL is very likely to be a Zerg.. I think HayprO will open for TL

Pure speculation though - This is the true metagame of SC2 :D

Liquid`Nazgul vs. IMHirai


If it's on (Wiki)Kulas Ravine, IMHirai is dead - Nazgul the zerg sniper

man, i forgot how many xelnaga towers there were on that map... haha


As a Terran player, I am surprised that you as a Zerg player would'nt mention how Marauders could clear your entire mineral line at your natural from the highground

i'm not a zerg player ;D it's just the the other race icons at my post count/signup date look inferior to the zerg one haha.
i have never played a ladder game of sc2~ :p


Whaaaaaaaaaaat. And here I thought you were GM with all three races.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
August 11 2012 14:48 GMT
#251
Omg omg omg, didn't know it started that early, now I'll be able to catch the first two hours before going out for the night, nice!
So hyped for this, I wanna see Taeja, Hero, Seed, Yoda etc, so awesome!
Get off my lawn, young punks
MightyDrKiller
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany82 Posts
August 11 2012 14:52 GMT
#252
Am I the only one who dies a little on the inside when I see the prize pool for SC2 is 9,000$ Compared to 40,000$ for LoL?
More GG More Skill
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
August 11 2012 14:57 GMT
#253
On August 11 2012 23:52 MightyDrKiller wrote:
Am I the only one who dies a little on the inside when I see the prize pool for SC2 is 9,000$ Compared to 40,000$ for LoL?

Hm, I guess the higher viewer numbers for LoL wouldn't make it justifiable any other way; also keep in mind that for SC2 there is also the individual league with a higher price pool (and also more prestigious), while for LoL the team league stuff is the main thing.
Get off my lawn, young punks
Rinrun
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada3509 Posts
August 11 2012 14:58 GMT
#254
On August 11 2012 23:52 MightyDrKiller wrote:
Am I the only one who dies a little on the inside when I see the prize pool for SC2 is 9,000$ Compared to 40,000$ for LoL?

8 team pool versus 2 team pool.

Anyways, I'll be watching both- Liquid fighting!

(2 bo9s is serious)
MBC/Liquid/TSM always.
Propelled
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark184 Posts
August 11 2012 14:59 GMT
#255
On August 11 2012 23:52 MightyDrKiller wrote:
Am I the only one who dies a little on the inside when I see the prize pool for SC2 is 9,000$ Compared to 40,000$ for LoL?

It's really not that bad really, when you consider that this, to my knowledge at least, is one of their main events for LoL, whereas their main event for SC2, the IPL, had a prizepool of 100,000$ for season 4.
Teoman
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway382 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 15:01:23
August 11 2012 14:59 GMT
#256
On August 11 2012 23:52 MightyDrKiller wrote:
Am I the only one who dies a little on the inside when I see the prize pool for SC2 is 9,000$ Compared to 40,000$ for LoL?


Not that i know much, but isnt the prize pool in LOL divided by 5? DOn't really know, but there are 5 people in a team isn't there?

Also, all Esports are best esports i guess!!

Edit: I guess the sc2 team has to divide it to, so nevermind.
"Quisque est barbarus alii."
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 11 2012 15:03 GMT
#257
Not sure if I can watch tonight, if not I'll be watching all the vods tomorrow.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
ninjamyst
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1903 Posts
August 11 2012 15:05 GMT
#258
i hope they sold alot of tickets...getting a full live audience had always been an issue for IPL.
udgnim
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8024 Posts
August 11 2012 15:07 GMT
#259
On August 12 2012 00:05 ninjamyst wrote:
i hope they sold alot of tickets...getting a full live audience had always been an issue for IPL.


guess you didn't watch IPL4
E-Sports is competitive video gaming with a spectator fan base. Do not take the word "Sports" literally.
Glurkenspurk
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1915 Posts
August 11 2012 15:14 GMT
#260
Ret all-kill incoming.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 439 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1649
Bisu 757
Horang2 378
BeSt 348
Hyuk 270
Jaedong 243
actioN 207
Zeus 162
Leta 161
EffOrt 153
[ Show more ]
Light 121
Soma 81
ZerO 72
Pusan 49
Shinee 45
Mind 38
Mong 38
Killer 34
soO 32
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 25
Bale 22
sorry 19
PianO 17
Rush 17
hero 16
Sharp 14
HiyA 10
Terrorterran 9
JulyZerg 9
Noble 7
Yoon 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe211
Fuzer 0
League of Legends
JimRising 367
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1329
shoxiejesuss935
x6flipin1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King152
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1802
Other Games
gofns32541
summit1g8168
singsing1562
crisheroes325
XBOCT257
DeMusliM176
Livibee105
ArmadaUGS103
ZerO(Twitch)12
QueenE1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick496
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream241
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH275
• LUISG 25
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos2116
• Rush1308
• Stunt429
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 58m
Stellar Fest
2h 58m
OSC
13h 58m
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.