• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:47
CEST 16:47
KST 23:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7980 users

[Code A] Ro48 Day 1 2012 GSL Season 3 - Page 18

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 104 Next
kckkryptonite
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
1126 Posts
June 26 2012 06:32 GMT
#341
Gumiho be dead
RIP avilo, qxc keyboard 2013, RIP Nathanis keyboard 2014
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
June 26 2012 06:32 GMT
#342
On June 26 2012 15:29 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2012 15:26 SeeKeR wrote:
On June 26 2012 15:22 SeeKeR wrote:
On June 26 2012 15:18 SeeKeR wrote:
GuMiho
vs
Ready

on Atlantis Spaceship

GuMiho at 8:00
Ready at 1:00

First 5 minutes
GuMiho opens up FE

Ready opens up FE

GuMiho getting more barracks

Ready grabbing 2 gas now

5 - 10 minutes
Ready getting a robo

GuMiho moving out with a tiny marine/marauder army
GuMiho getting stim
Ready getting observer
Ready with 4 sentries

GuMiho moves back in with his army
GuMiho attempts to run in Ready's base with a hellion but it dies quickly
GuMiho moves out with a medivac
GuMiho picks up 4 marauders with the medivac
GuMiho goes for a drop but it fails and he backs off

10 - 15 minutes
GuMiho getting upgrades

Ready getting his upgrades

GuMiho with a 3rd already running
GuMiho scouting the main of Ready with his factory
GuMiho with his army right in front of the 3rd of Ready

Ready getting a nice colossi composition

GuMiho getting ready for a double medivac drop on Ready
GuMiho sees the army of Ready in his main and backs off

15 - 20 minutes
Nothing going on and I'm tired........

Ready moving out with his army

GuMiho backs off after meeting the army of Ready
GuMiho has killed 13 probes at GuMiho's 3rd

Battle ensues

GuMiho's positioning is too good and Ready backs off
GuMiho constantly microing around with his units
GuMiho drops the 4th of Ready

20 - 25 minutes
Battle ensues

GuMiho stims in and starts fighting the army of Ready

Ready has great storms and forces GuMiho to back off
Ready now advancing and getting ready to take on GuMiho

GuMiho in trouble

Ready grabbing his 5th

GuMiho loses his 3rd
GuMiho starting a new 3rd

Ready engages GuMiho
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Bashion
Profile Joined February 2011
Cook Islands2612 Posts
June 26 2012 06:35 GMT
#343
Make BCs!
I've got moves like Jagger
kckkryptonite
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
1126 Posts
June 26 2012 06:36 GMT
#344
Ready... the supply was 124 to 200 at one point, but he didn't do anything and let Gumiho get back in it.
RIP avilo, qxc keyboard 2013, RIP Nathanis keyboard 2014
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
June 26 2012 06:37 GMT
#345
"can't imagine gumiho losing"

LOOK AT THE BANK
FinBenton
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland870 Posts
June 26 2012 06:38 GMT
#346
Ok so I paid for these games already in a annual pass and now I cant watch unless I pay more, this is fucked up.
kckkryptonite
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
1126 Posts
June 26 2012 06:39 GMT
#347
The good old DT/Zealot composition
RIP avilo, qxc keyboard 2013, RIP Nathanis keyboard 2014
GeorgeH
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom190 Posts
June 26 2012 06:41 GMT
#348
On June 26 2012 15:38 FinBenton wrote:
Ok so I paid for these games already in a annual pass and now I cant watch unless I pay more, this is fucked up.


What ticket have you got?
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
June 26 2012 06:41 GMT
#349
On June 26 2012 15:38 FinBenton wrote:
Ok so I paid for these games already in a annual pass and now I cant watch unless I pay more, this is fucked up.

No, you didn't. Read the description of what you are buying.
It's lame, I agree, but it was stated on the website.
FinBenton
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland870 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-26 06:47:02
June 26 2012 06:45 GMT
#350
On June 26 2012 15:41 WigglingSquid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2012 15:38 FinBenton wrote:
Ok so I paid for these games already in a annual pass and now I cant watch unless I pay more, this is fucked up.

No, you didn't. Read the description of what you are buying.
It's lame, I agree, but it was stated on the website.

It shoud have been with HUGE letters when you buy the ticket, thats pretty damn low gom :| I only watched that grid about what you get when you pay 100$ from light and it stated GSL, wth :|
Serinox
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany5224 Posts
June 26 2012 06:49 GMT
#351
On June 26 2012 15:45 FinBenton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2012 15:41 WigglingSquid wrote:
On June 26 2012 15:38 FinBenton wrote:
Ok so I paid for these games already in a annual pass and now I cant watch unless I pay more, this is fucked up.

No, you didn't. Read the description of what you are buying.
It's lame, I agree, but it was stated on the website.

It shoud have been with HUGE letters when you buy the ticket, thats pretty damn low gom :| I only watched that grid about what you get when you pay 100$ from light and it stated GSL, wth :|


Then you know what it is like to be a korean - they don't get to see these games either.
GeorgeH
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom190 Posts
June 26 2012 06:51 GMT
#352
On June 26 2012 15:45 FinBenton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2012 15:41 WigglingSquid wrote:
On June 26 2012 15:38 FinBenton wrote:
Ok so I paid for these games already in a annual pass and now I cant watch unless I pay more, this is fucked up.

No, you didn't. Read the description of what you are buying.
It's lame, I agree, but it was stated on the website.

It shoud have been with HUGE letters when you buy the ticket, thats pretty damn low gom :| I only watched that grid about what you get when you pay 100$ from light and it stated GSL, wth :|


It's really hard to sympathise with people who can't be bothered spending like 5 minutes checking what they buy then litter the forums with whine...
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
June 26 2012 06:51 GMT
#353
On June 26 2012 15:45 FinBenton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2012 15:41 WigglingSquid wrote:
On June 26 2012 15:38 FinBenton wrote:
Ok so I paid for these games already in a annual pass and now I cant watch unless I pay more, this is fucked up.

No, you didn't. Read the description of what you are buying.
It's lame, I agree, but it was stated on the website.

It shoud have been with HUGE letters when you buy the ticket, thats pretty damn low gom :|

What was in each ticket was presented clearly on the page where you decided which ticket to buy.
If you somehow failed to read the list of things included in your ticket, it is not the fault of GOM nor is it low of them.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
simmeh
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada2511 Posts
June 26 2012 06:52 GMT
#354
gumiho is pretty fun to watch in the booth

quite animated, and often smiles/laughs while playing haha
byah!
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33705 Posts
June 26 2012 06:52 GMT
#355
gumibear looks like he could be in trouble
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33705 Posts
June 26 2012 06:53 GMT
#356
oh wait what game am I watching
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
kubiks
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1328 Posts
June 26 2012 06:55 GMT
#357
GuMiho looks in good shape, 144 to 98 supply
Juanald you're my hero I miss you -> best troll ever on TL <3
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
June 26 2012 06:58 GMT
#358
On June 26 2012 15:45 FinBenton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2012 15:41 WigglingSquid wrote:
On June 26 2012 15:38 FinBenton wrote:
Ok so I paid for these games already in a annual pass and now I cant watch unless I pay more, this is fucked up.

No, you didn't. Read the description of what you are buying.
It's lame, I agree, but it was stated on the website.

It shoud have been with HUGE letters when you buy the ticket, thats pretty damn low gom :| I only watched that grid about what you get when you pay 100$ from light and it stated GSL, wth :|


GOM really need to remove that table so that people actually read what's included, instead of trying to take a shortcut looking at that thing =/
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
June 26 2012 07:00 GMT
#359
Is it still first game with gumi?
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
BathTubNZ
Profile Joined December 2011
New Zealand2556 Posts
June 26 2012 07:01 GMT
#360
I really hope Gumiho can stay out of Code B.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 104 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 432
ProTech141
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32484
Bisu 3049
Shuttle 1749
Hyuk 1358
EffOrt 753
Mini 672
Larva 347
Soma 284
firebathero 246
ZerO 242
[ Show more ]
Zeus 110
hero 95
Last 81
Sexy 78
Mong 45
Hyun 44
Killer 42
Pusan 36
ToSsGirL 36
PianO 32
Bale 31
Trap 29
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 23
sorry 20
zelot 16
Rock 11
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7894
qojqva1507
Dendi778
Counter-Strike
fl0m2439
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1296
crisheroes982
Liquid`Hasu566
Lowko444
Other Games
singsing2275
B2W.Neo1343
Beastyqt494
Livibee218
Hui .208
Liquid`VortiX147
KnowMe112
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King88
elazer67
CosmosSc2 21
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• Adnapsc2 4
• poizon28 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV193
League of Legends
• Jankos2022
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 14m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 14m
INu's Battles
21h 14m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.