• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:46
CEST 14:46
KST 21:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War15.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202619Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10623 users

Dreamhack Summer [Day 3] - Page 94

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 368 Next
Starting on Page 125, asking if people are ok will result in bans.
flodeskum
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1267 Posts
June 18 2012 16:06 GMT
#1861
I can't believe Sase won that. I switched over after ret had almost double the supply and sase had way to get a 3rd.

I really need so see that vod.
IdrA: " my fans are kinda retarded"
SCST
Profile Joined November 2011
Mexico1609 Posts
June 18 2012 16:06 GMT
#1862
SaSe doing the equivilent of a 1-1-1 for Protoss vs Zerg as per usual, he didn't deserve to win that game. Ret however, had that game won and lost it. Leaving half his army sitting around during the counter-attack and forgetting about it? Really?
"The weak cannot forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong." - Gandhi
Kreb
Profile Joined September 2010
4834 Posts
June 18 2012 16:06 GMT
#1863
Ret and Harstem taking a page out of their football team? :p
+ Show Spoiler +
Too soon?
polyphonyEX
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2539 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-18 16:07:37
June 18 2012 16:06 GMT
#1864
startale approves
GeorgeForeman
Profile Joined April 2005
United States1746 Posts
June 18 2012 16:06 GMT
#1865
On June 19 2012 01:04 Vxed wrote:
Sase rewarded for sticking around, could have seen some players leave after the first failed attack.

Probably should have. If Ret plays it right, it's another 5-10 minutes of the protoss turtling behind FFs and being denied a 3rd while the protoss gets a 4th and broodlords. Would've been really boring, TBH.
like a school bus through a bunch of kids
Xodushai
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden174 Posts
June 18 2012 16:06 GMT
#1866
I applaud DjWheat and apollo, I really don't think I've seen a more competent and professional casting duo in a long time.They are in my opinion up there with tastosis.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46505 Posts
June 18 2012 16:06 GMT
#1867
On June 19 2012 01:05 Anonymous_Coward wrote:
Hi, I'm Bryce corporate whore Bates, and I'm here to tell you about this piece of shit PC I've been paid to talk about.


How many times are you going to whine about the same commercial? Reporting...
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
sashkata
Profile Joined September 2008
Bulgaria3241 Posts
June 18 2012 16:07 GMT
#1868
On June 19 2012 01:02 L3g3nd_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 01:01 sashkata wrote:
Ret had twice the supply of Sase. How did he loose? I stopped watching.

he got aggressive after holding the immortal all in, sase killed roaches with FF and a new immortal, meanwhile the pylon that ret didnt clear out warped in 6 zealots that killed the third, then sase took a third and split his army and killed both of rets army with immortal/FF and then the game was over

10x
I feel bad for Ret. Terrible way to go out, but he has only himself to blame.
Snusmumriken
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden1717 Posts
June 18 2012 16:07 GMT
#1869
when is stephano nerchio? I need to buy food
Amove for Aiur
00Visor
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
4337 Posts
June 18 2012 16:07 GMT
#1870
On June 19 2012 01:05 kakaman wrote:



Brotosses approve

wow, this is so nice to see
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
June 18 2012 16:07 GMT
#1871
Next maches right now or at 7?
Administrator
PanN
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2828 Posts
June 18 2012 16:07 GMT
#1872
On June 19 2012 01:05 Anonymous_Coward wrote:
Hi, I'm Bryce corporate whore Bates, and I'm here to tell you about this piece of shit PC I've been paid to talk about.


"Hi I'm some random guy jealous that Bryce "corporate whore" Bates got to be in a commercial and paid for it, yet I didn't so I'll complain."
We have multiple brackets generated in advance. Relax . (Kennigit) I just simply do not understand how it can be the time to play can be 22nd at 9:30 pm PST / midnight the 23rd at the same time. (GGzerg)
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
June 18 2012 16:07 GMT
#1873
On June 19 2012 01:05 Noocta wrote:
MVP is playing Zerg on his stream, what am I suppose to watch !

Hahaha, same issues here bro :D
Embir
Profile Joined January 2011
Poland567 Posts
June 18 2012 16:07 GMT
#1874
Now listen kids, this game of Ret was textbook of: "going full foreigner"
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
June 18 2012 16:08 GMT
#1875
Ret decided he wants plenty of time to find a good seat for Hero vs. Stephano finals lol
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
Loxley
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Netherlands2480 Posts
June 18 2012 16:08 GMT
#1876
On June 19 2012 01:06 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 01:05 Anonymous_Coward wrote:
Hi, I'm Bryce corporate whore Bates, and I'm here to tell you about this piece of shit PC I've been paid to talk about.


How many times are you going to whine about the same commercial? Reporting...


Ye make the commercial something personal.. I mean its not like Bryce has team-obligations.. Just like Idra, InControl etc did their bit for Kingston. Besides that, i don't think Bryce has something to say about how often it gets aired during a tournament. Stop hating. Start loving sponsors who love sc2
월요 날 재미있
PanN
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2828 Posts
June 18 2012 16:08 GMT
#1877
On June 19 2012 01:07 Embir wrote:
Now listen kids, this game of Ret was textbook of: "going full foreigner"


Do you think you're funny or something? Because you're not =))
We have multiple brackets generated in advance. Relax . (Kennigit) I just simply do not understand how it can be the time to play can be 22nd at 9:30 pm PST / midnight the 23rd at the same time. (GGzerg)
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
June 18 2012 16:08 GMT
#1878
On June 19 2012 01:07 ZenithM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 01:05 Noocta wrote:
MVP is playing Zerg on his stream, what am I suppose to watch !

Hahaha, same issues here bro :D

Not that shocking, Mvp's Zerg is pretty solid, I've seen him beat MC with it many times etc
VoirDire
Profile Joined February 2009
Sweden1923 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-18 16:10:05
June 18 2012 16:08 GMT
#1879
On June 19 2012 01:07 Snusmumriken wrote:
when is stephano nerchio? I need to buy food

http://open.dreamhack.se/summer-schedule/

EDIT: Hmmm, it seems like they are a bit behind.
Snusmumriken
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden1717 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-18 16:08:56
June 18 2012 16:08 GMT
#1880
whens next game?????

edit: nm sorry
Amove for Aiur
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 368 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 304
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32607
Calm 6777
Rain 1775
Bisu 1679
Jaedong 692
FanTaSy 584
Horang2 557
BeSt 390
Rush 334
Stork 302
[ Show more ]
Soma 243
Zeus 193
Larva 156
Light 138
Free 125
Snow 120
ZerO 104
Mind 99
910 83
Barracks 75
Mong 74
Pusan 64
Killer 57
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 35
NaDa 33
Shinee 29
Sexy 23
Aegong 21
Hm[arnc] 18
sorry 18
Terrorterran 18
Noble 14
Sacsri 7
Icarus 1
Dota 2
Gorgc6738
Counter-Strike
fl0m2843
olofmeister1027
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Other Games
gofns33396
singsing2113
B2W.Neo719
Lowko279
crisheroes277
hiko237
RotterdaM50
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2823
• Nemesis2538
• TFBlade159
Other Games
• WagamamaTV184
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 14m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 14m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.