• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:56
CEST 23:56
KST 06:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11044 users

[GSTL] S2 Pennant Race Group A Match 1 - Page 111

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 115 Next
zezamer
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland5701 Posts
June 15 2012 12:56 GMT
#2201
On June 15 2012 21:53 blamekilly wrote:
1-12 TvZ, BBB plays like shit, and now everyone's acting like balance has been restored. LOL.


we are just happy that terran finally got a win
Sc2Null
Profile Joined April 2011
United States3754 Posts
June 15 2012 12:57 GMT
#2202
I love how every player sent out by fnantic were korean.
The great Spaghetti vs Screwdriver debacle of June '12" - Porcelina
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
June 15 2012 12:58 GMT
#2203
On June 15 2012 21:52 AxionSteel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2012 21:41 Femari wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:40 HaXXspetten wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:38 KiNGxXx wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:37 HaXXspetten wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:34 KiNGxXx wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:32 Kiyo. wrote:
As a Startale fan this makes me extremely happy. Hope Prime loses their next game as well and gets knocked out.

You're really afraid of Prime LOL

Afraid =/= Still annoyed at the MKP/PartinG incident, is probably more accurate for many StarTale fans

Or maybe cause Prime owned Startale not only one time

To be fair, that's more MarineKing tearing shit up rather than Prime.

On June 15 2012 21:38 KiNGxXx wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:38 HaXXspetten wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:36 Shock710 wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:34 KiNGxXx wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:32 Kiyo. wrote:
As a Startale fan this makes me extremely happy. Hope Prime loses their next game as well and gets knocked out.

You're really afraid of Prime LOL

i always think in the back of my mind that u and HaXXspetten are related just because of the XX and xXx thing >.< lol

wat, I chose this nick when I was 12

Last year?

...mhm...

I seem to remember GhostKing owning it up.


Maru has also all killed them before, tbh startale fans need to just get over it, pretty funny tbh!

I'm not a fanatic, but I can say that StarTale became my favourite team essentially the second the disconnect occured between MKP and PartinG, as I had never wanted anyone to lose as badly as I wanted MKP to do so in the regame. After that the finals just felt meaningless, and I've never really gotten over it.

That being said, I have nothing against Prime. The fact that they've beaten StarTale many other times as well, sometimes in dominating fashion, is perfectly fine with me. They proved themselves the stronger team, and thus deserved those victories, it's as simple as that.

The GSTL finals was different, that was nothing but robbery, and for that a part of me still has something against Prime, however since PartinG knocked out MKP last GSL, I kinda felt justice had been made, and I'm kinda over it by now. Just wish that people shouldn't be so hateful for the wrong reasons.
00Visor
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
4337 Posts
June 15 2012 13:01 GMT
#2204
On June 15 2012 21:51 Dakkas wrote:
Just checked the results, Moon is finally living up to his hype. Guy is just beasting it in the GSTL


The word "hype" is so negatively misused in this community, I wouldnt put it on Moon.
Moon is a RTS legend. Its proven he got talent.
Femari
Profile Joined June 2011
United States2900 Posts
June 15 2012 13:02 GMT
#2205
On June 15 2012 22:01 00Visor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2012 21:51 Dakkas wrote:
Just checked the results, Moon is finally living up to his hype. Guy is just beasting it in the GSTL


The word "hype" is so negatively misused in this community, I wouldnt put it on Moon.
Moon is a RTS legend. Its proven he got talent.

He's been hyped as one of the best players in the world when he practices. It's a difference between having talent and being hyped as one of the best players in the world.
Mvp | BoxeR | MarineKing | MC | viOlet | Scarlett | Flash | Bisu | XellOs | Sea | Fantasy | By.Sun
Choboo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Sweden2088 Posts
June 15 2012 13:03 GMT
#2206
On June 15 2012 21:57 Sc2Null wrote:
I love how every player sent out by fnantic were korean.

I love how all their non-korean players are at dreamhack
SaSe fan club manager
Nick_54
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States2230 Posts
June 15 2012 13:06 GMT
#2207
On June 15 2012 21:58 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2012 21:52 AxionSteel wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:41 Femari wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:40 HaXXspetten wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:38 KiNGxXx wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:37 HaXXspetten wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:34 KiNGxXx wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:32 Kiyo. wrote:
As a Startale fan this makes me extremely happy. Hope Prime loses their next game as well and gets knocked out.

You're really afraid of Prime LOL

Afraid =/= Still annoyed at the MKP/PartinG incident, is probably more accurate for many StarTale fans

Or maybe cause Prime owned Startale not only one time

To be fair, that's more MarineKing tearing shit up rather than Prime.

On June 15 2012 21:38 KiNGxXx wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:38 HaXXspetten wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:36 Shock710 wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:34 KiNGxXx wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:32 Kiyo. wrote:
As a Startale fan this makes me extremely happy. Hope Prime loses their next game as well and gets knocked out.

You're really afraid of Prime LOL

i always think in the back of my mind that u and HaXXspetten are related just because of the XX and xXx thing >.< lol

wat, I chose this nick when I was 12

Last year?

...mhm...

I seem to remember GhostKing owning it up.


Maru has also all killed them before, tbh startale fans need to just get over it, pretty funny tbh!

I'm not a fanatic, but I can say that StarTale became my favourite team essentially the second the disconnect occured between MKP and PartinG, as I had never wanted anyone to lose as badly as I wanted MKP to do so in the regame. After that the finals just felt meaningless, and I've never really gotten over it.

That being said, I have nothing against Prime. The fact that they've beaten StarTale many other times as well, sometimes in dominating fashion, is perfectly fine with me. They proved themselves the stronger team, and thus deserved those victories, it's as simple as that.

The GSTL finals was different, that was nothing but robbery, and for that a part of me still has something against Prime, however since PartinG knocked out MKP last GSL, I kinda felt justice had been made, and I'm kinda over it by now. Just wish that people shouldn't be so hateful for the wrong reasons.


It doesn't really sound like your over it... lol. If Startale was the better team that day they still would've won. They weren't Prime was. No matter how many times people say robbery they really need to get over it. Bottom line, Prime lost, Startale won, and life goes on.

Congratz to Fnatic, I'm really impressed with Moon. I hope to see more games from him in the future.
ES.Genie
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1370 Posts
June 15 2012 13:07 GMT
#2208
On June 15 2012 21:42 Kiyo. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2012 21:36 ES.Genie wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:32 Kiyo. wrote:
As a Startale fan this makes me extremely happy. Hope Prime loses their next game as well and gets knocked out.

Why would you want one of the best teams to get knocked out? Don't you want to see good games? oO

Well if they get eliminated then they weren't one of the best teams were they?

Remember how DRG got eliminated in the Ro32 and MKP in the Ro16 last season? You want to argue that they are not two of the best players on this planet?
No Mvp, no care. ~ the King will be back | Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone, Phil Heath |
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46514 Posts
June 15 2012 13:08 GMT
#2209
On June 15 2012 21:57 Sc2Null wrote:
I love how every player sent out by fnantic were korean.


Are you surprised?
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
June 15 2012 13:14 GMT
#2210
On June 15 2012 22:06 Nick_54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2012 21:58 HaXXspetten wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:52 AxionSteel wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:41 Femari wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:40 HaXXspetten wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:38 KiNGxXx wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:37 HaXXspetten wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:34 KiNGxXx wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:32 Kiyo. wrote:
As a Startale fan this makes me extremely happy. Hope Prime loses their next game as well and gets knocked out.

You're really afraid of Prime LOL

Afraid =/= Still annoyed at the MKP/PartinG incident, is probably more accurate for many StarTale fans

Or maybe cause Prime owned Startale not only one time

To be fair, that's more MarineKing tearing shit up rather than Prime.

On June 15 2012 21:38 KiNGxXx wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:38 HaXXspetten wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:36 Shock710 wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:34 KiNGxXx wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:32 Kiyo. wrote:
As a Startale fan this makes me extremely happy. Hope Prime loses their next game as well and gets knocked out.

You're really afraid of Prime LOL

i always think in the back of my mind that u and HaXXspetten are related just because of the XX and xXx thing >.< lol

wat, I chose this nick when I was 12

Last year?

...mhm...

I seem to remember GhostKing owning it up.


Maru has also all killed them before, tbh startale fans need to just get over it, pretty funny tbh!

I'm not a fanatic, but I can say that StarTale became my favourite team essentially the second the disconnect occured between MKP and PartinG, as I had never wanted anyone to lose as badly as I wanted MKP to do so in the regame. After that the finals just felt meaningless, and I've never really gotten over it.

That being said, I have nothing against Prime. The fact that they've beaten StarTale many other times as well, sometimes in dominating fashion, is perfectly fine with me. They proved themselves the stronger team, and thus deserved those victories, it's as simple as that.

The GSTL finals was different, that was nothing but robbery, and for that a part of me still has something against Prime, however since PartinG knocked out MKP last GSL, I kinda felt justice had been made, and I'm kinda over it by now. Just wish that people shouldn't be so hateful for the wrong reasons.


It doesn't really sound like your over it... lol. If Startale was the better team that day they still would've won. They weren't Prime was. No matter how many times people say robbery they really need to get over it. Bottom line, Prime lost, Startale won, and life goes on.

Congratz to Fnatic, I'm really impressed with Moon. I hope to see more games from him in the future.

I said kinda over it, not completely no, can't say I am. In my mind, StarTale is up 3-1, and the rest is still undecided. Whether that is a win or a draw is a matter of perspective. Point being though that it was rather a conflict between MKP and PartinG, and that was decided later in PartinG's favour in the GSL, so I've put that part behind me. As far as Prime vs StarTale goes, I've accepted that Prime generally wins, and that's all there is to it. The only thing I'm really missing is a chance to see what would happen if they were to play out the series that's currently at 3-1 so to speak, but that's never going to happen. It's more of a matter of intrigue than closure I guess. Regardless, I've got no negative feelings towards MKP/Prime anymore, I just wish the whole incident never happened :/
GoSuChicken
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Germany1726 Posts
June 15 2012 13:17 GMT
#2211
huuuuge upset!
sad for prime
LeLfe
Profile Joined February 2011
France3160 Posts
June 15 2012 13:17 GMT
#2212
really surprised with the outcome, congratz Fnatic!
Writer for Red bull (Fr) and Iron Squid (En/Fr) @ClemLeLfe on twitter
Aeroplaneoverthesea
Profile Joined April 2012
United Kingdom1977 Posts
June 15 2012 13:20 GMT
#2213
Many of the worlds best players started out by doing really well in Team Leagues.

I'm very interested to see if Moon is able to do the same.
dmnum
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Brazil6910 Posts
June 15 2012 13:21 GMT
#2214
On June 15 2012 22:06 Nick_54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2012 21:58 HaXXspetten wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:52 AxionSteel wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:41 Femari wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:40 HaXXspetten wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:38 KiNGxXx wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:37 HaXXspetten wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:34 KiNGxXx wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:32 Kiyo. wrote:
As a Startale fan this makes me extremely happy. Hope Prime loses their next game as well and gets knocked out.

You're really afraid of Prime LOL

Afraid =/= Still annoyed at the MKP/PartinG incident, is probably more accurate for many StarTale fans

Or maybe cause Prime owned Startale not only one time

To be fair, that's more MarineKing tearing shit up rather than Prime.

On June 15 2012 21:38 KiNGxXx wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:38 HaXXspetten wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:36 Shock710 wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:34 KiNGxXx wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:32 Kiyo. wrote:
As a Startale fan this makes me extremely happy. Hope Prime loses their next game as well and gets knocked out.

You're really afraid of Prime LOL

i always think in the back of my mind that u and HaXXspetten are related just because of the XX and xXx thing >.< lol

wat, I chose this nick when I was 12

Last year?

...mhm...

I seem to remember GhostKing owning it up.


Maru has also all killed them before, tbh startale fans need to just get over it, pretty funny tbh!

I'm not a fanatic, but I can say that StarTale became my favourite team essentially the second the disconnect occured between MKP and PartinG, as I had never wanted anyone to lose as badly as I wanted MKP to do so in the regame. After that the finals just felt meaningless, and I've never really gotten over it.

That being said, I have nothing against Prime. The fact that they've beaten StarTale many other times as well, sometimes in dominating fashion, is perfectly fine with me. They proved themselves the stronger team, and thus deserved those victories, it's as simple as that.

The GSTL finals was different, that was nothing but robbery, and for that a part of me still has something against Prime, however since PartinG knocked out MKP last GSL, I kinda felt justice had been made, and I'm kinda over it by now. Just wish that people shouldn't be so hateful for the wrong reasons.


It doesn't really sound like your over it... lol. If Startale was the better team that day they still would've won. They weren't Prime was. No matter how many times people say robbery they really need to get over it. Bottom line, Prime lost, Startale won, and life goes on.

Congratz to Fnatic, I'm really impressed with Moon. I hope to see more games from him in the future.

damn straight prime lost startale won
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
June 15 2012 13:21 GMT
#2215
ok time for me to cheer up and root for prime to make it to the playoffs! not eliminated yet by any means
prime can do it!! <3 prime
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
glzElectromaster
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Japan2474 Posts
June 15 2012 13:22 GMT
#2216
I'm still disappointed by the Prime coach for not sending out Maru as their ace. Although he's very young, I'm pretty sure he could have done a better job then B4. Just sayin.

And Startale players are very friendly with Prime players. Although a strong rivalry exists, its a very mutual one. Historically, Prime has been the better team (remember how ST got all killed couple times by Prime). Now that doesn't mean it's still the same, but Startale was definitely not robbed of a championship (the only players ST took out before that game were Maru and B4. Although I agree that the ST lineup is very strong, Prime still had Byun, AnNyeong, and Creator, who has shown his talent well today).

Either way, congrats to Fnatic for the win! Hwanni's such a boss, and Moon has shown that he's talent isn't only in WC3, but also is very relevant in SC2. Excited to see how far he will get. aLive is still a beast.
RIP Kt. Violet | In solitude, where we are least alone
bearcatter
Profile Joined June 2010
United States171 Posts
June 15 2012 13:24 GMT
#2217
Moon has been killing it in the team league so far. Hope to see him in Code A/S soon
glzElectromaster
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Japan2474 Posts
June 15 2012 13:24 GMT
#2218
On June 15 2012 22:14 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2012 22:06 Nick_54 wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:58 HaXXspetten wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:52 AxionSteel wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:41 Femari wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:40 HaXXspetten wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:38 KiNGxXx wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:37 HaXXspetten wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:34 KiNGxXx wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:32 Kiyo. wrote:
As a Startale fan this makes me extremely happy. Hope Prime loses their next game as well and gets knocked out.

You're really afraid of Prime LOL

Afraid =/= Still annoyed at the MKP/PartinG incident, is probably more accurate for many StarTale fans

Or maybe cause Prime owned Startale not only one time

To be fair, that's more MarineKing tearing shit up rather than Prime.

On June 15 2012 21:38 KiNGxXx wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:38 HaXXspetten wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:36 Shock710 wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:34 KiNGxXx wrote:
[quote]
You're really afraid of Prime LOL

i always think in the back of my mind that u and HaXXspetten are related just because of the XX and xXx thing >.< lol

wat, I chose this nick when I was 12

Last year?

...mhm...

I seem to remember GhostKing owning it up.


Maru has also all killed them before, tbh startale fans need to just get over it, pretty funny tbh!

I'm not a fanatic, but I can say that StarTale became my favourite team essentially the second the disconnect occured between MKP and PartinG, as I had never wanted anyone to lose as badly as I wanted MKP to do so in the regame. After that the finals just felt meaningless, and I've never really gotten over it.

That being said, I have nothing against Prime. The fact that they've beaten StarTale many other times as well, sometimes in dominating fashion, is perfectly fine with me. They proved themselves the stronger team, and thus deserved those victories, it's as simple as that.

The GSTL finals was different, that was nothing but robbery, and for that a part of me still has something against Prime, however since PartinG knocked out MKP last GSL, I kinda felt justice had been made, and I'm kinda over it by now. Just wish that people shouldn't be so hateful for the wrong reasons.


It doesn't really sound like your over it... lol. If Startale was the better team that day they still would've won. They weren't Prime was. No matter how many times people say robbery they really need to get over it. Bottom line, Prime lost, Startale won, and life goes on.

Congratz to Fnatic, I'm really impressed with Moon. I hope to see more games from him in the future.

I said kinda over it, not completely no, can't say I am. In my mind, StarTale is up 3-1, and the rest is still undecided. Whether that is a win or a draw is a matter of perspective. Point being though that it was rather a conflict between MKP and PartinG, and that was decided later in PartinG's favour in the GSL, so I've put that part behind me. As far as Prime vs StarTale goes, I've accepted that Prime generally wins, and that's all there is to it. The only thing I'm really missing is a chance to see what would happen if they were to play out the series that's currently at 3-1 so to speak, but that's never going to happen. It's more of a matter of intrigue than closure I guess. Regardless, I've got no negative feelings towards MKP/Prime anymore, I just wish the whole incident never happened :/


Yeah, that D/C should never have happened. Ruined the day for everyone.
RIP Kt. Violet | In solitude, where we are least alone
koning
Profile Joined August 2011
Belgium29 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-15 13:26:23
June 15 2012 13:25 GMT
#2219
On June 15 2012 22:08 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2012 21:57 Sc2Null wrote:
I love how every player sent out by fnantic were korean.


Are you surprised?

I would guess that if Tod and Nightend weren't at Dreamhack one of them would've played instead of Rain.

On June 15 2012 22:22 glzElectromaster wrote:
I'm still disappointed by the Prime coach for not sending out Maru as their ace. Although he's very young, I'm pretty sure he could have done a better job then B4. Just sayin.

And Startale players are very friendly with Prime players. Although a strong rivalry exists, its a very mutual one. Historically, Prime has been the better team (remember how ST got all killed couple times by Prime). Now that doesn't mean it's still the same, but Startale was definitely not robbed of a championship (the only players ST took out before that game were Maru and B4. Although I agree that the ST lineup is very strong, Prime still had Byun, AnNyeong, and Creator, who has shown his talent well today).

Either way, congrats to Fnatic for the win! Hwanni's such a boss, and Moon has shown that he's talent isn't only in WC3, but also is very relevant in SC2. Excited to see how far he will get. aLive is still a beast.

I think B4 was by far a better choice than Maru. Not only have zergs been doing pretty well in ZvT lately, Alive's TvT is really sick.
00Visor
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
4337 Posts
June 15 2012 13:27 GMT
#2220
On June 15 2012 22:02 Femari wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2012 22:01 00Visor wrote:
On June 15 2012 21:51 Dakkas wrote:
Just checked the results, Moon is finally living up to his hype. Guy is just beasting it in the GSTL


The word "hype" is so negatively misused in this community, I wouldnt put it on Moon.
Moon is a RTS legend. Its proven he got talent.

He's been hyped as one of the best players in the world when he practices. It's a difference between having talent and being hyped as one of the best players in the world.

Wrong, he WAS one of the best players in the world when he practised (in WC3). Not that crazy that some people hope its the same case for SC2. And I didnt see too many make that exact claim.

Definition to hype: "to intensify (advertising, promotion, or publicity) by ingenious or questionable claims, methods"
As soon as there is an upcoming player or otherwise promising (like Moon), its called a hype, because that player doesnt have results to back it up. This is so silly. If he would have results, he wouldnt be upcoming/promising anymore. And its not an "ingenious or questionable claim" that Moon will be good regarding his history.

Its so frustrating that every upcoming player gets thrown in the hype trash can.
(And may stay there forever, like when Stephano won IPL3, he was still overhyped according to many)
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O178
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14300
Shuttle 375
White-Ra 240
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm103
League of Legends
Doublelift3625
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4878
Other Games
summit1g9300
FrodaN2332
Liquid`RaSZi2057
C9.Mang0302
crisheroes289
ToD277
Livibee195
Pyrionflax162
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1087
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• musti20045 42
• Adnapsc2 26
• HeavenSC 15
• Sammyuel 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Shiphtur670
• WagamamaTV301
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 4m
Replay Cast
1h 4m
OSC
14h 4m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.