• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:34
CEST 01:34
KST 08:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9055 users

[NASL] Week 9 Division 1 - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Black17
Profile Joined October 2011
France435 Posts
June 14 2012 08:22 GMT
#61
On June 14 2012 16:55 emis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 06:54 emis wrote:
Cloud 2-0 Hwangsin
TT1 0-2 PuMa
NightEnd 0-2 Stephano
BRAT_OK 2-1 HayprO


DAMN IM GOOD


Obvious predictions are obvious.

Nicely done though :p
Khonsou
Profile Joined September 2011
Dominican Republic275 Posts
June 14 2012 14:49 GMT
#62
On June 14 2012 17:22 Black17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 16:55 emis wrote:
On June 14 2012 06:54 emis wrote:
Cloud 2-0 Hwangsin
TT1 0-2 PuMa
NightEnd 0-2 Stephano
BRAT_OK 2-1 HayprO


DAMN IM GOOD


Obvious predictions are obvious.

Nicely done though :p


Maybe I have trouble reading but i'm reading "Cloud 2-0 Hwangsin"
A French living under the sun
emis
Profile Joined November 2011
Estonia409 Posts
June 14 2012 17:59 GMT
#63
On June 14 2012 23:49 Khonsou wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 17:22 Black17 wrote:
On June 14 2012 16:55 emis wrote:
On June 14 2012 06:54 emis wrote:
Cloud 2-0 Hwangsin
TT1 0-2 PuMa
NightEnd 0-2 Stephano
BRAT_OK 2-1 HayprO


DAMN IM GOOD


Obvious predictions are obvious.

Nicely done though :p


Maybe I have trouble reading but i'm reading "Cloud 2-0 Hwangsin"


Yeah bro you could use a pair of glasses.
FrogOfWar
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1406 Posts
June 15 2012 23:25 GMT
#64
Dear NASL, y u no upload Haypro-BratOK game three?

I can only advise everyone to keep their hands off a NASL subscription. The free stream is nice, but everything that comes with a subscription is a total mess. e-mail verification link opens up a server error, "spoiler-free" version isn't, vods stutter or are missing, e-mails to customer support asking for help are ignored. I still like the show, but I liked the whole of NASL a lot better before I subscribed.
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
June 15 2012 23:27 GMT
#65
On June 16 2012 08:25 FrogOfWar wrote:
Dear NASL, y u no upload Haypro-BratOK game three?

I can only advise everyone to keep their hands off a NASL subscription. The free stream is nice, but everything that comes with a subscription is a total mess. e-mail verification link opens up a server error, "spoiler-free" version isn't, vods stutter or are missing, e-mails to customer support asking for help are ignored. I still like the show, but I liked the whole of NASL a lot better before I subscribed.


In my experience I can confirm the email part. I emailed them several times without answer. However, I have no other problems and will be paying next season.
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
FrogOfWar
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1406 Posts
June 16 2012 22:43 GMT
#66
On June 16 2012 08:27 Dexington wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2012 08:25 FrogOfWar wrote:
Dear NASL, y u no upload Haypro-BratOK game three?

I can only advise everyone to keep their hands off a NASL subscription. The free stream is nice, but everything that comes with a subscription is a total mess. e-mail verification link opens up a server error, "spoiler-free" version isn't, vods stutter or are missing, e-mails to customer support asking for help are ignored. I still like the show, but I liked the whole of NASL a lot better before I subscribed.


In my experience I can confirm the email part. I emailed them several times without answer. However, I have no other problems and will be paying next season.


It's just strange how the whole free stream and also the free youtube channel are absolutely fine but when you pay the trouble starts ... found several broken vods and links pointing nowhere in the vod archives. Another thing is, when I want to login, the login window just turns white and nothing else happens. That's one of the issues I mailed them about, because it doesn't show login status anywhere and I thought (and told them) I couldn't log in. After a while I found out that the only way to find out whether I'm logged in is to start a newer vod. Not a biggie after all, but I mean, with such a big price pool, the ads for subscription and all ... how is it possible that no one cares about the web site?

(BratOK-Haypro game three still not up btw. ... regrettable because I paid not to get hd or sunday showdowns but for instant access.)
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 156
SpeCial 77
CosmosSc2 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 689
910 59
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm101
League of Legends
Doublelift2889
Other Games
summit1g8386
shahzam606
C9.Mang0305
JimRising 234
PiGStarcraft213
Maynarde117
Liquid`Ken10
Vindicta6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick649
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• musti20045 35
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP33
• davetesta13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21589
Other Games
• imaqtpie714
• Shiphtur209
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 26m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 26m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.