• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:10
CEST 01:10
KST 08:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9261 users

Red Bull Battlegrounds Live Updates - Day 2 - Page 260

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 258 259 260 261 262 272 Next
zyzq
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3123 Posts
May 28 2012 04:03 GMT
#5181
On May 28 2012 13:01 spoonmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 13:01 Havik_ wrote:
I find it remarkable how MC earned almost 1/3 of his money from his first GSL championship. Damn did they give away a shit load of money back then. Explains why FruitDealer is still up there when he hasn't won anything in forever.

GSL 1st place prize used to be double what it is now, if I recall correctly.


yes, Open Seasons was very top heavy for prize pools.
Wingblade
Profile Joined April 2012
United States1806 Posts
May 28 2012 04:03 GMT
#5182
On May 28 2012 12:58 brokenLoL wrote:
HAHAHAHA what a shitty award. Some stupid plaque. MC deserves something more knowing how rich Red Bull is.

He's using it to sign stuff then when he gets home he's gonna eat on it.

[image loading]


I'm pretty sure a cool 15k will be somethIng he eats on too...
PartinG fanboy to the max, Rain/Squirtle/Dear/Scarlett/Bbyong are cool too. I don't always watch Dota2 but when I do I have no clue what's going on. GOGO POWER RANGERS
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46498 Posts
May 28 2012 04:03 GMT
#5183
On May 28 2012 13:02 Hulavuta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 13:01 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 28 2012 13:01 Bear4188 wrote:
Wtf? Does that guy have psi blade on his arm?


You mean you don't?


I don't. Please tell me where I can get one.


[image loading]

Aiur.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Hulavuta
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1252 Posts
May 28 2012 04:03 GMT
#5184
On May 28 2012 13:02 Bashion wrote:
I just saw Catspajamas twin in the crowd


I think I saw him too lol. Really strange.
Done with Team Liquid for a while. Don't expect to find me here.
tdt
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3179 Posts
May 28 2012 04:03 GMT
#5185
On May 28 2012 13:00 Zambrah wrote:
I can't really stand the taste of Red Bull, but hey, whoever wants to hand Big Daddy MC money is good in my books. <3

I can't stand caffine so all the energy drink are out for me. Maybe Tropicana pure premium OJ should sponsor.
MC for president
tenacity
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1587 Posts
May 28 2012 04:04 GMT
#5186
how good were the games bt stephano and mc?
It does not need to be fun to be fun.
Hulavuta
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1252 Posts
May 28 2012 04:04 GMT
#5187
On May 28 2012 13:03 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 13:02 Hulavuta wrote:
On May 28 2012 13:01 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 28 2012 13:01 Bear4188 wrote:
Wtf? Does that guy have psi blade on his arm?


You mean you don't?


I don't. Please tell me where I can get one.


[image loading]

Aiur.


I don't think I could afford to go there, not to mention the price of the sword itself.
Done with Team Liquid for a while. Don't expect to find me here.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46498 Posts
May 28 2012 04:04 GMT
#5188
On May 28 2012 13:02 JujuXG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 13:01 Havik_ wrote:
I find it remarkable how MC earned almost 1/3 of his money from his first GSL championship. Damn did they give away a shit load of money back then. Explains why FruitDealer is still up there when he hasn't won anything in forever.

GSL season 1 has 87k for first place.


And that amazing FruitZerg picture/ art from Blizzard. Fricking awesome :D
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
IMHope
Profile Joined February 2011
Korea (South)1241 Posts
May 28 2012 04:04 GMT
#5189
Great win by MC. Nice to see him win an event like this in the U.S.
Jessica Jung, Kim Taeyeon, Kwon Yuri <333
dainbramage
Profile Joined August 2011
Australia1442 Posts
May 28 2012 04:04 GMT
#5190
On May 28 2012 12:59 Dosey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 12:58 dainbramage wrote:
On May 28 2012 12:51 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
On May 28 2012 12:49 Severian wrote:
On May 28 2012 12:48 Hypemeup wrote:
How unfortunate.

Also watching the rage towards twichTV, Holy crap the community turns on a dime around here.

"OMG TWTICHTV HIS SO GOOD FOR ESPORTS WE LOVE THEM THEGUNRUN IS HOT" Into "TWITCH IS A JOKE WTF IS THIS"

Depressing really.

Twitch is very polarising because for a lot of people it works fine, while for a lot of other people it constantly has problems. You're just seeing different people speak up.

No, we need a poll for this, because mine was great all weekend, until the end.

Poll: How was your stream today?

Fine up until the final game (60)
 
61%

Occasionally laggy/out of sync (20)
 
20%

Constantly laggy/out of sync (12)
 
12%

Fine the entire day (6)
 
6%

98 total votes

Your vote: How was your stream today?

(Vote): Constantly laggy/out of sync
(Vote): Occasionally laggy/out of sync
(Vote): Fine the entire day
(Vote): Fine up until the final game



Since it wasn't a poll option: out of sync but not laggy all tournament, laggy last game

Out of sync was easy to fix. All you had to do was switch between the different quality selections.


It only fixed it for about 30 seconds before it was noticeable out of sync again though.
Bear4188
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1797 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-28 04:05:34
May 28 2012 04:05 GMT
#5191
On May 28 2012 13:03 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 13:02 Hulavuta wrote:
On May 28 2012 13:01 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 28 2012 13:01 Bear4188 wrote:
Wtf? Does that guy have psi blade on his arm?


You mean you don't?


I don't. Please tell me where I can get one.


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Aiur.


I heard those guys went out of business after we Zerg came to visit :p
"I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something." - R. Feynman
Dosey
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4505 Posts
May 28 2012 04:05 GMT
#5192
On May 28 2012 13:03 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 13:02 Hulavuta wrote:
On May 28 2012 13:01 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 28 2012 13:01 Bear4188 wrote:
Wtf? Does that guy have psi blade on his arm?


You mean you don't?


I don't. Please tell me where I can get one.


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Aiur.

I lol'd
Bear4188
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1797 Posts
May 28 2012 04:07 GMT
#5193
Gunrun just tweeted that they're going to replay the last game. I want to see MC's full celebration :3
"I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something." - R. Feynman
Xivsa
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1009 Posts
May 28 2012 04:08 GMT
#5194
Awesome recap video right now on the stream, with the 'gg' moment and MC's immediate victory celebration.
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Bilbo
cosmo.6792
Profile Joined September 2010
161 Posts
May 28 2012 04:08 GMT
#5195
On May 28 2012 13:04 tenacity wrote:
how good were the games bt stephano and mc?


It was a mixed bag. MC said in the pre-game interview that he'll 2-base All-In Stephano. And he did exactly that in games 2 & 3, with timing attacks that were straightforward and boring. I'd skip those two games.

The rest of the series was pretty good.


TiTanIum_
Profile Joined August 2011
Brazil1335 Posts
May 28 2012 04:09 GMT
#5196
They are rebroadcasting the last game. Love Day[9].
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
May 28 2012 04:09 GMT
#5197
On May 28 2012 13:03 vesicular wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 13:01 spoonmaster wrote:
On May 28 2012 13:01 Havik_ wrote:
I find it remarkable how MC earned almost 1/3 of his money from his first GSL championship. Damn did they give away a shit load of money back then. Explains why FruitDealer is still up there when he hasn't won anything in forever.

GSL 1st place prize used to be double what it is now, if I recall correctly.


Honestly I'm more curious about endorsement money than prize money, as the prize money really isn't that much considering.


Seeing how MC has a personal sponsorship from SK and how success = more salary, I'd imagine he has one of the highest individual salaries for progamers.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Ghoststrikes
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1356 Posts
May 28 2012 04:09 GMT
#5198
On May 28 2012 13:07 Bear4188 wrote:
Gunrun just tweeted that they're going to replay the last game. I want to see MC's full celebration :3


Yeah it's starting right now on Day9 stream, I'm watching for sure!
Never say die
Hulavuta
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1252 Posts
May 28 2012 04:09 GMT
#5199
On May 28 2012 13:08 cosmo.6792 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 13:04 tenacity wrote:
how good were the games bt stephano and mc?


It was a mixed bag. MC said in the pre-game interview that he'll 2-base All-In Stephano. And he did exactly that in games 2 & 3, with timing attacks that were straightforward and boring. I'd skip those two games.

The rest of the series was pretty good.





The last game was pretty good, MC had the sickest fucking hold ever. And that pylon wall was lulz.

1100th post
Done with Team Liquid for a while. Don't expect to find me here.
Dosey
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4505 Posts
May 28 2012 04:09 GMT
#5200
ugh @ the volume...
Prev 1 258 259 260 261 262 272 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 98
Nina 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 569
910 35
MaD[AoV]27
Bale 15
League of Legends
JimRising 666
Counter-Strike
Fnx 666
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox563
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3809
Other Games
summit1g8552
shahzam426
C9.Mang0300
Day[9].tv178
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick323
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie882
• Shiphtur725
• Day9tv178
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
50m
Patches Events
16h 50m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.