• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:51
CEST 14:51
KST 21:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War35.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202619Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11073 users

Red Bull Battlegrounds Live Updates - Day 2 - Page 26

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 272 Next
magnaflow
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1521 Posts
May 27 2012 19:11 GMT
#501
Turn the fucking music off!!!!
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
May 27 2012 19:11 GMT
#502
is it just me or is the sound still not synced with the video t.t
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
SCST
Profile Joined November 2011
Mexico1609 Posts
May 27 2012 19:12 GMT
#503
On May 28 2012 04:10 sleepingdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 04:10 Dodgin wrote:
I pray for this tournaments viewer numbers if Stephano loses to Parting here.


I don't understand the low numbers either....



Serious sound and stream problems? I had to refresh my stream probably 120 times yesterday in order for the sound to catch the video, not to mention black screen and stream lag. It was barely watchable, even considered turning it off after a while.

And the problems are still there . . .
"The weak cannot forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong." - Gandhi
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
May 27 2012 19:12 GMT
#504
On May 28 2012 04:10 sleepingdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 04:10 Dodgin wrote:
I pray for this tournaments viewer numbers if Stephano loses to Parting here.


I don't understand the low numbers either....


The bubble has finally burst, I guess. Or they didn't market this tournament properly.

Not too long ago Dreamhack got 60k for their finals. we'll see what this tournament gets.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 27 2012 19:12 GMT
#505
Those looks

Rob Simpson so hot for Day9 (well who isn't)
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
ZeroSC2
Profile Joined May 2012
Korea (South)668 Posts
May 27 2012 19:12 GMT
#506
calm before the stoooooooooooorm

Poll: Stephano vs PartinG?

Stephano (93)
 
55%

PartinG (75)
 
45%

168 total votes

Your vote: Stephano vs PartinG?

(Vote): Stephano
(Vote): PartinG



Poll: Squirtle vs viOlet?

Squirtle (111)
 
76%

viOlet (35)
 
24%

146 total votes

Your vote: Squirtle vs viOlet?

(Vote): Squirtle
(Vote): viOlet



Poll: MC vs SaSe?

MC (88)
 
58%

SaSe (64)
 
42%

152 total votes

Your vote: MC vs SaSe?

(Vote): MC
(Vote): SaSe



Poll: Bomber vs TaeJa?

Bomber (77)
 
52%

TaeJa (70)
 
48%

147 total votes

Your vote: Bomber vs TaeJa?

(Vote): Bomber
(Vote): TaeJa



close voting is close !! GoGo Wartooooortleeeeeee
Flash
FaRess
Profile Joined September 2010
Tunisia937 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-27 19:12:54
May 27 2012 19:12 GMT
#507
ohh god here comes the twitch lag ...........
YoloStar <3
SCST
Profile Joined November 2011
Mexico1609 Posts
May 27 2012 19:12 GMT
#508
On May 28 2012 04:11 Schelim wrote:
is it just me or is the sound still not synced with the video t.t


Still fucked up
"The weak cannot forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong." - Gandhi
Zheega
Profile Joined June 2011
Slovenia180 Posts
May 27 2012 19:12 GMT
#509
They either fixed the stream or 720p is actually better than 480p.
najreteip
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium4158 Posts
May 27 2012 19:12 GMT
#510
On May 28 2012 04:12 SCST wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 04:10 sleepingdog wrote:
On May 28 2012 04:10 Dodgin wrote:
I pray for this tournaments viewer numbers if Stephano loses to Parting here.


I don't understand the low numbers either....



Serious sound and stream problems? I had to refresh my stream probably 120 times yesterday in order for the sound to catch the video, not to mention black screen and stream lag. It was barely watchable, even considered turning it off after a while.

And the problems are still there . . .

+ the matches haven't even started yet, give it some time
I have no quote!
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
May 27 2012 19:12 GMT
#511
On May 28 2012 04:10 sleepingdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 04:10 Dodgin wrote:
I pray for this tournaments viewer numbers if Stephano loses to Parting here.


I don't understand the low numbers either....

It wasn't hyped up. For example, I didn't see it on TL's front page. I didn't even know of the existence of this tournament until 15 minutes ago. I'm not lying.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
WhurreOdu
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria1739 Posts
May 27 2012 19:12 GMT
#512
On May 28 2012 04:11 Schelim wrote:
is it just me or is the sound still not synced with the video t.t


I have the same problem.
Fut am Bam
MrCash
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1504 Posts
May 27 2012 19:12 GMT
#513
On May 28 2012 04:10 Dosey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 04:08 MrCash wrote:
I still don't like pre-game interviews asking strategic questions.
Stupid and unprofessional.
Like asking a boxer what his strategy is right before a match, or asking a head coach of a team what their first 20 plays are going to be.
It's fine to build up hype, but if a player is too shy or awkward to just say I NOT GIVING YOU ANY PART OF MY STRATEGY, it will hurt them.
I was shocked how much of his strategy/mental preparation Ret was giving away before his match yesterday. Especially a veteran like him, basically telling his opponent, you don't have to worry about any cheese.
At that point, I'm thinking, "holy meta-game Ret, will you actually cheese?" No, no he just played exactly how he said he would.

Ret never cheeses though... Everyone knows this.


I know, but it's still such a silly thing to say.
Why make anything even simpler for Koreans?
In general, telling your opponent that they don't have to worry about something and play greedy, it's bad.
The only thing I can think, is maybe he was trying to boast them into playing a macro game instead of 2 basing or cheesing him, but then they still can play more greedy.
Either way, it didn't work out for him.
marcesr
Profile Joined June 2008
Germany1383 Posts
May 27 2012 19:13 GMT
#514
On May 28 2012 04:10 sleepingdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 04:10 Dodgin wrote:
I pray for this tournaments viewer numbers if Stephano loses to Parting here.


I don't understand the low numbers either....


I cant imagine that this is all because of D3 but I get the impression that the numbers of user streams have dropped by 50% since D3 and now this tournament has so low numbers as well...hm
ashortstory
Profile Joined April 2012
Brazil160 Posts
May 27 2012 19:13 GMT
#515
Pleasseeeeeeeeeeee Twitch lag dont happen today!! I want to watch so bad Stephano vs Parting

........ and as I write, the lag starts -_-..

Fuck you Twitch.. (its not my internet, own3d is perfect here and I have 100/30)
Alryk
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2718 Posts
May 27 2012 19:13 GMT
#516
On May 28 2012 04:09 SCST wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 04:07 Dodgin wrote:
On May 28 2012 04:06 madmandrit wrote:
People need to know its an Memorial weekend, most people are outside BBQing not staying inside watching games >.> or visiting their families.


It's always something.


It's Texas, it's that simple. It's not exactly a state populated with gamers.


What? I'm from Texas... why would it not be? We have one of the largest cities in the U.S... we aren't some cowboy state lol. Large city = no reason to see any difference from other big states I think.

I guess you could argue that more texans are out doing barbecue though. I wouldn't be surprised for THAT to be the case.

And O.o memorial weekend IS a huge holiday here, fyi.
Team Liquid, IM, ViOlet!
Ph4ZeD
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom753 Posts
May 27 2012 19:13 GMT
#517
This tournament has more filler than any other I can remember.
Youtakenocandle
Profile Joined February 2012
543 Posts
May 27 2012 19:13 GMT
#518
On May 28 2012 04:12 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 04:10 sleepingdog wrote:
On May 28 2012 04:10 Dodgin wrote:
I pray for this tournaments viewer numbers if Stephano loses to Parting here.


I don't understand the low numbers either....


The bubble has finally burst, I guess. Or they didn't market this tournament properly.

Not too long ago Dreamhack got 60k for their finals. we'll see what this tournament gets.


People expect too much. SC2 has a lot of viewers, but don't expect millions. Especially since new games come out every day. The servers in Wow are a lot emptier because of Diablo 3, things like that matter.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
May 27 2012 19:13 GMT
#519
On May 28 2012 04:10 sleepingdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 04:10 Dodgin wrote:
I pray for this tournaments viewer numbers if Stephano loses to Parting here.


I don't understand the low numbers either....


Oversaturation of tournaments? Hell, last night there was this, PL, NASL, GSL Qualifiers all at the same time, which of course will reduce viewer counts. Also, I think this tournament wasn't particularly well hyped and it doesn't have the brand established as well as GSL, MLG, Dreamhack, IPL, etc.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
roymarthyup
Profile Joined April 2010
1442 Posts
May 27 2012 19:13 GMT
#520
THOSE WITH SOUND LAG ISSUES i had it too. DOWNLOAD GOOGLE CHROME install and watch on GOOGLE CHROME. GOOGLE CHROME fixes the sound issues
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 272 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 319
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32017
Calm 6834
Rain 1790
Bisu 1716
Jaedong 711
FanTaSy 631
Horang2 551
BeSt 384
Rush 312
Stork 302
[ Show more ]
Soma 254
Zeus 174
Larva 158
Light 151
Free 121
Snow 116
ZerO 113
Barracks 96
Mind 88
910 87
Mong 68
Killer 60
Pusan 60
Sea.KH 56
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 35
NaDa 28
Shinee 28
Sexy 23
Aegong 21
Hm[arnc] 19
sorry 16
Terrorterran 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 7
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7012
Counter-Strike
fl0m2977
olofmeister912
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Other Games
gofns33609
singsing2113
B2W.Neo727
Lowko292
crisheroes273
hiko224
RotterdaM57
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2922
• Jankos2730
• TFBlade246
Other Games
• WagamamaTV181
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 9m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 9m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.