On May 27 2012 14:41 RPR_Tempest wrote:
HONGUN BEAT REVIVAL FUCK YES
GO HONGUN GO
HONGUN BEAT REVIVAL FUCK YES
GO HONGUN GO
YESSSSSS
HONGUN HWAITING!!!!
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
xOtit
United States253 Posts
On May 27 2012 14:41 RPR_Tempest wrote: HONGUN BEAT REVIVAL FUCK YES GO HONGUN GO YESSSSSS HONGUN HWAITING!!!! | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On May 27 2012 14:49 wongisgreat wrote: YESSSSSS HONGUN HWAITING!!!! THAT HAIR!!!! I'll always root for Prime heroes past and present :D | ||
|
Serinox
Germany5224 Posts
| ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
On May 27 2012 14:49 Serinox wrote: NightEnD does not deserve a Code S seed. Potential yes, results no. No one was suggesting a Code S seed. I think people were talking about a Code A seed. | ||
|
milesfacade
United Kingdom799 Posts
On May 27 2012 14:50 Bagration wrote: Show nested quote + On May 27 2012 14:49 Serinox wrote: NightEnD does not deserve a Code S seed. Potential yes, results no. No one was suggesting a Code S seed. I think people were talking about a Code A seed. Yeah, Code A seed would be the only sensible choice. | ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
On May 27 2012 14:50 Bagration wrote: Show nested quote + On May 27 2012 14:49 Serinox wrote: NightEnD does not deserve a Code S seed. Potential yes, results no. No one was suggesting a Code S seed. I think people were talking about a Code A seed. There are no Code A seeds. | ||
|
Serinox
Germany5224 Posts
On May 27 2012 14:50 Bagration wrote: Show nested quote + On May 27 2012 14:49 Serinox wrote: NightEnD does not deserve a Code S seed. Potential yes, results no. No one was suggesting a Code S seed. I think people were talking about a Code A seed. There are no Code A seeds. edit: Damn Inflicted o.O | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On May 27 2012 14:49 Serinox wrote: NightEnD does not deserve a Code S seed. Potential yes, results no. They probably gave it to him because they like to give one to a foreigner and possibly as like a reward for Fnatic joining GSTL or something. That's the only thing I can think of. At least he's in Korea GM. I dont know why him over like Sase or someone though and they said their seed was based off tournament results. Idk. good luck to him though. Hope he does well | ||
|
Psi-Kick
Australia182 Posts
| ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On May 27 2012 14:50 Bagration wrote: Show nested quote + On May 27 2012 14:49 Serinox wrote: NightEnD does not deserve a Code S seed. Potential yes, results no. No one was suggesting a Code S seed. I think people were talking about a Code A seed. It could be an up and down seed, no one really objected when morrow got an up and down seed so I see no problem with nightend getting a seed. | ||
|
chipmonklord17
United States11944 Posts
On May 27 2012 14:52 Fusilero wrote: Show nested quote + On May 27 2012 14:50 Bagration wrote: On May 27 2012 14:49 Serinox wrote: NightEnD does not deserve a Code S seed. Potential yes, results no. No one was suggesting a Code S seed. I think people were talking about a Code A seed. It could be an up and down seed, no one really objected when morrow got an up and down seed so I see no problem with nightend getting a seed. Well morrow is actually one of the best zergs in the foreign scene, with one of the most amazing tvz in the scene. Nightend has the voice of a god That's about it EDIT: Up and downs are over anyways EDIT2: Meant tvz not zvt | ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
On May 27 2012 14:52 Fusilero wrote: Show nested quote + On May 27 2012 14:50 Bagration wrote: On May 27 2012 14:49 Serinox wrote: NightEnD does not deserve a Code S seed. Potential yes, results no. No one was suggesting a Code S seed. I think people were talking about a Code A seed. It could be an up and down seed, no one really objected when morrow got an up and down seed so I see no problem with nightend getting a seed. I strongly doubt he gets an UnD seed considering those have been played last week :p | ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
On May 27 2012 14:51 Inflicted_ wrote: Show nested quote + On May 27 2012 14:50 Bagration wrote: On May 27 2012 14:49 Serinox wrote: NightEnD does not deserve a Code S seed. Potential yes, results no. No one was suggesting a Code S seed. I think people were talking about a Code A seed. There are no Code A seeds. Ok, so then no seed for Nightend then. How did this conversation about Nightend getting a seed come up anyways? | ||
|
GreyKnight
United States4720 Posts
| ||
|
RPR_Tempest
Australia7799 Posts
On May 27 2012 14:53 Bagration wrote: Show nested quote + On May 27 2012 14:51 Inflicted_ wrote: On May 27 2012 14:50 Bagration wrote: On May 27 2012 14:49 Serinox wrote: NightEnD does not deserve a Code S seed. Potential yes, results no. No one was suggesting a Code S seed. I think people were talking about a Code A seed. There are no Code A seeds. Ok, so then no seed for Nightend then. How did this conversation about Nightend getting a seed come up anyways? I asked Khaldor when NightEnD was playing, and MajOr said "I heard NightEnD got a seed." | ||
|
ragnorr
Denmark6097 Posts
On May 27 2012 14:53 GreyKnight wrote: please tell me they are kidding about the nightend seed. I hope so to, no offense to nightend. But he has no achivements which warrent a invite | ||
|
Serinox
Germany5224 Posts
On May 27 2012 14:53 Bagration wrote: Show nested quote + On May 27 2012 14:51 Inflicted_ wrote: On May 27 2012 14:50 Bagration wrote: On May 27 2012 14:49 Serinox wrote: NightEnD does not deserve a Code S seed. Potential yes, results no. No one was suggesting a Code S seed. I think people were talking about a Code A seed. There are no Code A seeds. Ok, so then no seed for Nightend then. How did this conversation about Nightend getting a seed come up anyways? Major said they told him that NightEnD got a seed. | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On May 27 2012 14:53 chipmonklord17 wrote: Show nested quote + On May 27 2012 14:52 Fusilero wrote: On May 27 2012 14:50 Bagration wrote: On May 27 2012 14:49 Serinox wrote: NightEnD does not deserve a Code S seed. Potential yes, results no. No one was suggesting a Code S seed. I think people were talking about a Code A seed. It could be an up and down seed, no one really objected when morrow got an up and down seed so I see no problem with nightend getting a seed. Well morrow is actually one of the best zergs in the foreign scene, with one of the most amazing tvz in the scene. Nightend has the voice of a god That's about it EDIT: Up and downs are over anyways EDIT2: Meant tvz not zvt Are you saying that the voice is not good enough justification? On May 27 2012 14:53 Fragile51 wrote: Show nested quote + On May 27 2012 14:52 Fusilero wrote: On May 27 2012 14:50 Bagration wrote: On May 27 2012 14:49 Serinox wrote: NightEnD does not deserve a Code S seed. Potential yes, results no. No one was suggesting a Code S seed. I think people were talking about a Code A seed. It could be an up and down seed, no one really objected when morrow got an up and down seed so I see no problem with nightend getting a seed. I strongly doubt he gets an UnD seed considering those have been played last week :p One for next season perhaps. | ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
On May 27 2012 14:53 Bagration wrote: Show nested quote + On May 27 2012 14:51 Inflicted_ wrote: On May 27 2012 14:50 Bagration wrote: On May 27 2012 14:49 Serinox wrote: NightEnD does not deserve a Code S seed. Potential yes, results no. No one was suggesting a Code S seed. I think people were talking about a Code A seed. There are no Code A seeds. Ok, so then no seed for Nightend then. How did this conversation about Nightend getting a seed come up anyways? MajOr's interview with Khaldor - he stated he heard that NightEnD isn't playing in the qualifier as he has a seed already. | ||
|
milesfacade
United Kingdom799 Posts
On May 27 2012 14:51 Inflicted_ wrote: Show nested quote + On May 27 2012 14:50 Bagration wrote: On May 27 2012 14:49 Serinox wrote: NightEnD does not deserve a Code S seed. Potential yes, results no. No one was suggesting a Code S seed. I think people were talking about a Code A seed. There are no Code A seeds. Really? I hate code s seeds already but nightend getting one would be a joke. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g7656 Doublelift1412 JimRising C9.Mang0376 PiGStarcraft291 WinterStarcraft244 Maynarde119 |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|