• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:51
CEST 18:51
KST 01:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7973 users

Red Bull Battlegrounds Live Updates - Day 1 - Page 205

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 210 Next
takingbackoj
Profile Joined December 2010
United States684 Posts
May 27 2012 07:15 GMT
#4081
On May 27 2012 16:07 Korelle wrote:
I'd have more sympathy for LastShadow if he didn't have such a consistent history of bad manners, to the point where he's been banned from these very forums for years and kicked from the GOM house. He's publicly said that he considers the GSL to be the only serious tournament and then skips the Code A qualifiers to accept an invite from his good buddy Day9 to go play in a "non-serious tounament" by his standards, and pick up a free $500.

To be honest though I think people are more annoyed by Day9's shameless nepotism than they are with LS.

Ya while Day9 probably didnt forsee the ****storm that came with him getting the invite, he did unknowingly put his boy in a very tough situation. But LS hasn't helped himself much either I guess.
Get the hell outta here Der Beek, your'e ruining my moment.
Silvertine
Profile Joined February 2012
United States509 Posts
May 27 2012 07:15 GMT
#4082
On May 27 2012 15:26 mTwTT1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2012 15:05 takingbackoj wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/emoSf.jpg
In reference to LS.


tt

If you end up being right I'll kill myself.
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10090 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-27 08:13:29
May 27 2012 07:19 GMT
#4083
On May 27 2012 16:15 Silvertine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2012 15:26 mTwTT1 wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:05 takingbackoj wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/emoSf.jpg
In reference to LS.


tt

If you end up being right I'll kill myself.


theres times where i wonder whether or not im a descendant of nostradamus
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
iceburn
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States303 Posts
May 27 2012 07:21 GMT
#4084
For the people up late

Here are images from Day 1. Main post will be updated later for ease of access but for the people who do see it enjoy! I hope I tagged everything correctly as I and the rest of the crew are completely exhausted and errors can happen since we are human.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wshing/sets/72157629914276178/show/
whiterabbit
Profile Joined June 2009
2675 Posts
May 27 2012 07:21 GMT
#4085
So much drama of something that tomorrow will be simple: "I felt really sick, couldn't play last game, had to go to room and rest."
NUTELLA y u no make me skinny?!?
takingbackoj
Profile Joined December 2010
United States684 Posts
May 27 2012 07:23 GMT
#4086
On May 27 2012 16:21 iceburn wrote:
For the people up late

Here are images from Day 1. Main post will be updated later for ease of access but for the people who do see it enjoy! I hope I tagged everything correctly as I and the rest of the crew are completely exhausted and errors can happen since we are human.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wshing/sets/72157629914276178/show/

That Tzain pic is sick. Nice work.
Get the hell outta here Der Beek, your'e ruining my moment.
norjoncal
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
89 Posts
May 27 2012 07:25 GMT
#4087
On May 27 2012 15:49 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2012 15:46 babylon wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:42 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:37 Odal wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:27 WhiteLantern wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:20 takingbackoj wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:16 Alabasern wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:11 takingbackoj wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:09 Klipsys wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:08 takingbackoj wrote:
[quote]
Looks legit enough, its his bnet. And on the red bull website it shows LS only played 4 games.



I mean no one knows where he is? That's pretty weird tbh...

I agree but they didn't cast his and partings match and its the only one without replays as well. Plus like I said under his stats it says he only play 4 matches. Hopefully he's all good, might not care for his play but no one wants anything bad to happen to him you know.


The young man is an assassin you know. He faded into shadows. Let him rest.

Hopefully he can take the flaming well enough. Public figures have to deal with it. Shouldn't dissapear when you have to play a match still but I guess if he felt that strongly hes gotta do what hes gotta do.


From what I understand the guy had build orders of his leaked by someone and he seemed like he was under a lot of pressure, as well as sick while going 0-6. I don't really think that deserves any flaming, even if you consider some of the arrogant things people are quoting him as saying in relation to how skilled others are.

I would have liked to have seen a 4th match but I'm sure the guy felt as if this was his big moment to prove himself since he himself was quoted as saying he'd beaten them on ladder before, and everyone had predicted him to go 0-6 from the moment he was announced as the last player. That's gotta be pretty depressing.


Flew literally to a different continent a few days ago to play in his first major tournament in forever. While sick. And people gang up on him for no reason. Could anyone else here say they would play well under that pressure?

He is playing some of the best players in the world with a fucking recent gsl finalist in his group.

If anyone is to blame for his invite it's day9. Nobody can blame LS for taking some money and getting some stage experience.

Grats again though guys, I'm sure you enjoy ruining another person's career by basically booing him off stage.



I don't think I could possibly echo this enough. You have a guy who has trained his ass off, changed his ENTIRE life to go to another fucking continent and train and try to become the best. I really don't care if you like him or not but to not be able to respect that is really sickening. I hate when people mindlessly shit talk the guy (hell desrow and sometimes naniwa belong in this same boat), you have peopel who do everything they can to persue their dreams and all they get is disrespect. He was 14 when he was caught cheating, people need to learn to lay off and give someone a break for being young and making mistakes.

Its so amazing to me how LS goes 0-6 and everyone shit talks him to no end, when ostojiy (who it could be COMPLETELY argued that he didnt come close to deserving an invite either) did the exact same thing an no one really gives a fuck. Its shocking to me.

It might just be me, but I think the players who are douchebags in public get more hate than the ones who aren't douchebags in public.

Basically, just 'cause you've sacrificed a lot to chase your dream doesn't mean that you get a pass for acting like an asshole; wish people would remember that.

(No idea about desrow though. Don't know much about him.)


Don't get me wrong I completely agree he shouldn't go around acting like an asshole, but the amount of blatant disrespect he gets is rediculous. Compound that with the people who talk about why he shouldn't be there when all of those reasons apply to other players, yet no one seems to mind if they're there


Well I feel he is about to get a lot more disrespect.LS stated that the GSL is the only legit tournament. They did not let Naniwa get his seed when he worker rushed. Do you think they will let LS even enter Code B over what he did. LS is a lesser player in skill and name. Naniwa is always getting shit from MC and other Koreans for that move. I do not think any Koreans are going to want to practice or be associated with him.

They say being successful is taking advatage of your opportunities. Instead of taking his losses like a man he shit on the tourment,Day9 and showed everyone how weak minded he is.
Majynx
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1431 Posts
May 27 2012 07:31 GMT
#4088
On May 27 2012 16:21 iceburn wrote:
For the people up late

Here are images from Day 1. Main post will be updated later for ease of access but for the people who do see it enjoy! I hope I tagged everything correctly as I and the rest of the crew are completely exhausted and errors can happen since we are human.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wshing/sets/72157629914276178/show/



Cool pics....Can't wait for tomorrow
MegaFonzie
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia1084 Posts
May 27 2012 07:35 GMT
#4089
On May 27 2012 16:25 norjoncal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2012 15:49 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:46 babylon wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:42 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:37 Odal wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:27 WhiteLantern wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:20 takingbackoj wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:16 Alabasern wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:11 takingbackoj wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:09 Klipsys wrote:
[quote]


I mean no one knows where he is? That's pretty weird tbh...

I agree but they didn't cast his and partings match and its the only one without replays as well. Plus like I said under his stats it says he only play 4 matches. Hopefully he's all good, might not care for his play but no one wants anything bad to happen to him you know.


The young man is an assassin you know. He faded into shadows. Let him rest.

Hopefully he can take the flaming well enough. Public figures have to deal with it. Shouldn't dissapear when you have to play a match still but I guess if he felt that strongly hes gotta do what hes gotta do.


From what I understand the guy had build orders of his leaked by someone and he seemed like he was under a lot of pressure, as well as sick while going 0-6. I don't really think that deserves any flaming, even if you consider some of the arrogant things people are quoting him as saying in relation to how skilled others are.

I would have liked to have seen a 4th match but I'm sure the guy felt as if this was his big moment to prove himself since he himself was quoted as saying he'd beaten them on ladder before, and everyone had predicted him to go 0-6 from the moment he was announced as the last player. That's gotta be pretty depressing.


Flew literally to a different continent a few days ago to play in his first major tournament in forever. While sick. And people gang up on him for no reason. Could anyone else here say they would play well under that pressure?

He is playing some of the best players in the world with a fucking recent gsl finalist in his group.

If anyone is to blame for his invite it's day9. Nobody can blame LS for taking some money and getting some stage experience.

Grats again though guys, I'm sure you enjoy ruining another person's career by basically booing him off stage.



I don't think I could possibly echo this enough. You have a guy who has trained his ass off, changed his ENTIRE life to go to another fucking continent and train and try to become the best. I really don't care if you like him or not but to not be able to respect that is really sickening. I hate when people mindlessly shit talk the guy (hell desrow and sometimes naniwa belong in this same boat), you have peopel who do everything they can to persue their dreams and all they get is disrespect. He was 14 when he was caught cheating, people need to learn to lay off and give someone a break for being young and making mistakes.

Its so amazing to me how LS goes 0-6 and everyone shit talks him to no end, when ostojiy (who it could be COMPLETELY argued that he didnt come close to deserving an invite either) did the exact same thing an no one really gives a fuck. Its shocking to me.

It might just be me, but I think the players who are douchebags in public get more hate than the ones who aren't douchebags in public.

Basically, just 'cause you've sacrificed a lot to chase your dream doesn't mean that you get a pass for acting like an asshole; wish people would remember that.

(No idea about desrow though. Don't know much about him.)


Don't get me wrong I completely agree he shouldn't go around acting like an asshole, but the amount of blatant disrespect he gets is rediculous. Compound that with the people who talk about why he shouldn't be there when all of those reasons apply to other players, yet no one seems to mind if they're there


Well I feel he is about to get a lot more disrespect.LS stated that the GSL is the only legit tournament. They did not let Naniwa get his seed when he worker rushed. Do you think they will let LS even enter Code B over what he did. LS is a lesser player in skill and name. Naniwa is always getting shit from MC and other Koreans for that move. I do not think any Koreans are going to want to practice or be associated with him.

They say being successful is taking advatage of your opportunities. Instead of taking his losses like a man he shit on the tourment,Day9 and showed everyone how weak minded he is.


No one knows why he forfeited the last game, I hate how people jump to conclusions before waiting for explanations. I think the most likely outcome will be he was to sick to play the last game and went to go sleep, but if that's the case it's I feel pretty bad for him because I'm pretty certain a large portion of the community won't give him the benefit of the doubt.
@x5_MegaFonzie
Ph4ZeD
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom753 Posts
May 27 2012 07:39 GMT
#4090
So, who will be playing Stephano?
WhiteLantern
Profile Joined May 2012
13 Posts
May 27 2012 07:39 GMT
#4091
On May 27 2012 16:25 norjoncal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2012 15:49 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:46 babylon wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:42 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:37 Odal wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:27 WhiteLantern wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:20 takingbackoj wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:16 Alabasern wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:11 takingbackoj wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:09 Klipsys wrote:
[quote]


I mean no one knows where he is? That's pretty weird tbh...

I agree but they didn't cast his and partings match and its the only one without replays as well. Plus like I said under his stats it says he only play 4 matches. Hopefully he's all good, might not care for his play but no one wants anything bad to happen to him you know.


The young man is an assassin you know. He faded into shadows. Let him rest.

Hopefully he can take the flaming well enough. Public figures have to deal with it. Shouldn't dissapear when you have to play a match still but I guess if he felt that strongly hes gotta do what hes gotta do.


From what I understand the guy had build orders of his leaked by someone and he seemed like he was under a lot of pressure, as well as sick while going 0-6. I don't really think that deserves any flaming, even if you consider some of the arrogant things people are quoting him as saying in relation to how skilled others are.

I would have liked to have seen a 4th match but I'm sure the guy felt as if this was his big moment to prove himself since he himself was quoted as saying he'd beaten them on ladder before, and everyone had predicted him to go 0-6 from the moment he was announced as the last player. That's gotta be pretty depressing.


Flew literally to a different continent a few days ago to play in his first major tournament in forever. While sick. And people gang up on him for no reason. Could anyone else here say they would play well under that pressure?

He is playing some of the best players in the world with a fucking recent gsl finalist in his group.

If anyone is to blame for his invite it's day9. Nobody can blame LS for taking some money and getting some stage experience.

Grats again though guys, I'm sure you enjoy ruining another person's career by basically booing him off stage.



I don't think I could possibly echo this enough. You have a guy who has trained his ass off, changed his ENTIRE life to go to another fucking continent and train and try to become the best. I really don't care if you like him or not but to not be able to respect that is really sickening. I hate when people mindlessly shit talk the guy (hell desrow and sometimes naniwa belong in this same boat), you have peopel who do everything they can to persue their dreams and all they get is disrespect. He was 14 when he was caught cheating, people need to learn to lay off and give someone a break for being young and making mistakes.

Its so amazing to me how LS goes 0-6 and everyone shit talks him to no end, when ostojiy (who it could be COMPLETELY argued that he didnt come close to deserving an invite either) did the exact same thing an no one really gives a fuck. Its shocking to me.

It might just be me, but I think the players who are douchebags in public get more hate than the ones who aren't douchebags in public.

Basically, just 'cause you've sacrificed a lot to chase your dream doesn't mean that you get a pass for acting like an asshole; wish people would remember that.

(No idea about desrow though. Don't know much about him.)


Don't get me wrong I completely agree he shouldn't go around acting like an asshole, but the amount of blatant disrespect he gets is rediculous. Compound that with the people who talk about why he shouldn't be there when all of those reasons apply to other players, yet no one seems to mind if they're there


Well I feel he is about to get a lot more disrespect.LS stated that the GSL is the only legit tournament. They did not let Naniwa get his seed when he worker rushed. Do you think they will let LS even enter Code B over what he did. LS is a lesser player in skill and name. Naniwa is always getting shit from MC and other Koreans for that move. I do not think any Koreans are going to want to practice or be associated with him.

They say being successful is taking advatage of your opportunities. Instead of taking his losses like a man he shit on the tourment,Day9 and showed everyone how weak minded he is.


You're attacking the guy and we don't even know what has happened yet.
takingbackoj
Profile Joined December 2010
United States684 Posts
May 27 2012 07:41 GMT
#4092
On May 27 2012 16:35 MegaFonzie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2012 16:25 norjoncal wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:49 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:46 babylon wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:42 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:37 Odal wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:27 WhiteLantern wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:20 takingbackoj wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:16 Alabasern wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:11 takingbackoj wrote:
[quote]
I agree but they didn't cast his and partings match and its the only one without replays as well. Plus like I said under his stats it says he only play 4 matches. Hopefully he's all good, might not care for his play but no one wants anything bad to happen to him you know.


The young man is an assassin you know. He faded into shadows. Let him rest.

Hopefully he can take the flaming well enough. Public figures have to deal with it. Shouldn't dissapear when you have to play a match still but I guess if he felt that strongly hes gotta do what hes gotta do.


From what I understand the guy had build orders of his leaked by someone and he seemed like he was under a lot of pressure, as well as sick while going 0-6. I don't really think that deserves any flaming, even if you consider some of the arrogant things people are quoting him as saying in relation to how skilled others are.

I would have liked to have seen a 4th match but I'm sure the guy felt as if this was his big moment to prove himself since he himself was quoted as saying he'd beaten them on ladder before, and everyone had predicted him to go 0-6 from the moment he was announced as the last player. That's gotta be pretty depressing.


Flew literally to a different continent a few days ago to play in his first major tournament in forever. While sick. And people gang up on him for no reason. Could anyone else here say they would play well under that pressure?

He is playing some of the best players in the world with a fucking recent gsl finalist in his group.

If anyone is to blame for his invite it's day9. Nobody can blame LS for taking some money and getting some stage experience.

Grats again though guys, I'm sure you enjoy ruining another person's career by basically booing him off stage.



I don't think I could possibly echo this enough. You have a guy who has trained his ass off, changed his ENTIRE life to go to another fucking continent and train and try to become the best. I really don't care if you like him or not but to not be able to respect that is really sickening. I hate when people mindlessly shit talk the guy (hell desrow and sometimes naniwa belong in this same boat), you have peopel who do everything they can to persue their dreams and all they get is disrespect. He was 14 when he was caught cheating, people need to learn to lay off and give someone a break for being young and making mistakes.

Its so amazing to me how LS goes 0-6 and everyone shit talks him to no end, when ostojiy (who it could be COMPLETELY argued that he didnt come close to deserving an invite either) did the exact same thing an no one really gives a fuck. Its shocking to me.

It might just be me, but I think the players who are douchebags in public get more hate than the ones who aren't douchebags in public.

Basically, just 'cause you've sacrificed a lot to chase your dream doesn't mean that you get a pass for acting like an asshole; wish people would remember that.

(No idea about desrow though. Don't know much about him.)


Don't get me wrong I completely agree he shouldn't go around acting like an asshole, but the amount of blatant disrespect he gets is rediculous. Compound that with the people who talk about why he shouldn't be there when all of those reasons apply to other players, yet no one seems to mind if they're there


Well I feel he is about to get a lot more disrespect.LS stated that the GSL is the only legit tournament. They did not let Naniwa get his seed when he worker rushed. Do you think they will let LS even enter Code B over what he did. LS is a lesser player in skill and name. Naniwa is always getting shit from MC and other Koreans for that move. I do not think any Koreans are going to want to practice or be associated with him.

They say being successful is taking advatage of your opportunities. Instead of taking his losses like a man he shit on the tourment,Day9 and showed everyone how weak minded he is.


No one knows why he forfeited the last game, I hate how people jump to conclusions before waiting for explanations. I think the most likely outcome will be he was to sick to play the last game and went to go sleep, but if that's the case it's I feel pretty bad for him because I'm pretty certain a large portion of the community won't give him the benefit of the doubt.

Well theres a problem with the forfeit in general. He would haveto be very sick for people to agree with that forfeit. Im not talking about a cold or a headache. Some of these players put everything they have into this game and will compete no matter what through sickness or whatever because they want it so bad.

This tourney is a big stage with a big prize pool and its evident by the number of big names, that even the top players want to win it. So for a player to forfeit a match like that he has to be actually physically unable to play for it to be acceptable. If not he not only cheated himself, but he also would let down other players, his fans and fans of the sport in general.

Ya I know SC2 is a game but not to pros, it's their livelihood and for some of them its all they got so pro players given this opportunity owe it to every other player to give everything they have to it. So I feel barring an emergency or a sickness that literally left him unable to physically play that game without extreme pain he made a huge mistake by forfeiting.
Get the hell outta here Der Beek, your'e ruining my moment.
Silvanel
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Poland4769 Posts
May 27 2012 07:47 GMT
#4093
I went to sleep early, weak up check the live report thread, and surprise surprise, theres some drama. Oh sc2...Oh sc2...
Pathetic Greta hater.
Demonidze
Profile Joined May 2012
194 Posts
May 27 2012 07:50 GMT
#4094
On May 27 2012 16:35 MegaFonzie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2012 16:25 norjoncal wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:49 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:46 babylon wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:42 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:37 Odal wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:27 WhiteLantern wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:20 takingbackoj wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:16 Alabasern wrote:
On May 27 2012 15:11 takingbackoj wrote:
[quote]
I agree but they didn't cast his and partings match and its the only one without replays as well. Plus like I said under his stats it says he only play 4 matches. Hopefully he's all good, might not care for his play but no one wants anything bad to happen to him you know.


The young man is an assassin you know. He faded into shadows. Let him rest.

Hopefully he can take the flaming well enough. Public figures have to deal with it. Shouldn't dissapear when you have to play a match still but I guess if he felt that strongly hes gotta do what hes gotta do.


From what I understand the guy had build orders of his leaked by someone and he seemed like he was under a lot of pressure, as well as sick while going 0-6. I don't really think that deserves any flaming, even if you consider some of the arrogant things people are quoting him as saying in relation to how skilled others are.

I would have liked to have seen a 4th match but I'm sure the guy felt as if this was his big moment to prove himself since he himself was quoted as saying he'd beaten them on ladder before, and everyone had predicted him to go 0-6 from the moment he was announced as the last player. That's gotta be pretty depressing.


Flew literally to a different continent a few days ago to play in his first major tournament in forever. While sick. And people gang up on him for no reason. Could anyone else here say they would play well under that pressure?

He is playing some of the best players in the world with a fucking recent gsl finalist in his group.

If anyone is to blame for his invite it's day9. Nobody can blame LS for taking some money and getting some stage experience.

Grats again though guys, I'm sure you enjoy ruining another person's career by basically booing him off stage.



I don't think I could possibly echo this enough. You have a guy who has trained his ass off, changed his ENTIRE life to go to another fucking continent and train and try to become the best. I really don't care if you like him or not but to not be able to respect that is really sickening. I hate when people mindlessly shit talk the guy (hell desrow and sometimes naniwa belong in this same boat), you have peopel who do everything they can to persue their dreams and all they get is disrespect. He was 14 when he was caught cheating, people need to learn to lay off and give someone a break for being young and making mistakes.

Its so amazing to me how LS goes 0-6 and everyone shit talks him to no end, when ostojiy (who it could be COMPLETELY argued that he didnt come close to deserving an invite either) did the exact same thing an no one really gives a fuck. Its shocking to me.

It might just be me, but I think the players who are douchebags in public get more hate than the ones who aren't douchebags in public.

Basically, just 'cause you've sacrificed a lot to chase your dream doesn't mean that you get a pass for acting like an asshole; wish people would remember that.

(No idea about desrow though. Don't know much about him.)


Don't get me wrong I completely agree he shouldn't go around acting like an asshole, but the amount of blatant disrespect he gets is rediculous. Compound that with the people who talk about why he shouldn't be there when all of those reasons apply to other players, yet no one seems to mind if they're there


Well I feel he is about to get a lot more disrespect.LS stated that the GSL is the only legit tournament. They did not let Naniwa get his seed when he worker rushed. Do you think they will let LS even enter Code B over what he did. LS is a lesser player in skill and name. Naniwa is always getting shit from MC and other Koreans for that move. I do not think any Koreans are going to want to practice or be associated with him.

They say being successful is taking advatage of your opportunities. Instead of taking his losses like a man he shit on the tourment,Day9 and showed everyone how weak minded he is.


No one knows why he forfeited the last game, I hate how people jump to conclusions before waiting for explanations. I think the most likely outcome will be he was to sick to play the last game and went to go sleep, but if that's the case it's I feel pretty bad for him because I'm pretty certain a large portion of the community won't give him the benefit of the doubt.


Probably just sick and that last game didnt meant anything at all to anyone anyway.
Funkydonky
Profile Joined April 2011
950 Posts
May 27 2012 07:51 GMT
#4095
On May 27 2012 16:39 Ph4ZeD wrote:
So, who will be playing Stephano?

Parting i think
Favorite players: Stephano, Mana, Polt, Lucifron, Nerchio
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
May 27 2012 07:51 GMT
#4096
Stephano and Sase are the only non-Koreans left, Europe fighting!
Logros
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands9913 Posts
May 27 2012 07:59 GMT
#4097
Where can I find the VoDs from yesterday? Had to go to sleep after group B. Are they (going to be) uploaded to blip?
sVnteen
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2238 Posts
May 27 2012 08:29 GMT
#4098
so how did illusion sheth lastshadown and ostojiy do?

i really don't think it was a good idea to invite them into a tournament with such a strong player pool
it was pretty obvious that all of them were going to drop out in group stages.

i hope tournament organizers will figure out that it is not the best idea to invite unestablished players into a tournament of that caliber.
MY LIFE STARTS NOW ♥
dani`
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands2402 Posts
May 27 2012 08:33 GMT
#4099
VODs of the 2nd stream are here: http://www.twitch.tv/redbullgaming/b/319439371

But I cannot seem to find VODs of the main stream T_T
Jetaap
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France4814 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-27 08:34:19
May 27 2012 08:33 GMT
#4100
On May 27 2012 17:29 sVnteen wrote:
so how did illusion sheth lastshadown and ostojiy do?

i really don't think it was a good idea to invite them into a tournament with such a strong player pool
it was pretty obvious that all of them were going to drop out in group stages.

i hope tournament organizers will figure out that it is not the best idea to invite unestablished players into a tournament of that caliber.


Illusion once again beat a code S level terran (Ganzi, 2-1) and almost won against Violet (close 1-2 serie). He had already beaten 2 or 3 code S koreans at IPL so if anything it's a confirmation that this guy deserves to be invited in this kind of tournament.

For the other players it was not so hot, Sheth won against Sase (who once again proved that he cannot win pvz ^^) but I think that's all.
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 210 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM651
TKL 227
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 651
ByuN 228
TKL 227
ProTech156
UpATreeSC 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28705
Calm 3333
Shuttle 1362
Horang2 487
Soulkey 225
Rush 181
firebathero 130
Mind 74
Zeus 63
hero 51
[ Show more ]
Shine 44
Hyun 39
Free 35
sorry 25
Trap 23
ToSsGirL 21
Sexy 20
Aegong 18
Killer 18
PianO 18
Terrorterran 18
JYJ 17
Bale 16
Rock 14
scan(afreeca) 14
HiyA 12
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6865
Dendi1449
League of Legends
KnowMe35
Counter-Strike
fl0m3894
Fnx 552
x6flipin455
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
ChuDatz34
Other Games
singsing1981
Liquid`RaSZi1475
ceh9516
Beastyqt511
Khaldor315
crisheroes257
C9.Mang0251
Livibee220
dupreeh214
420jenkins193
IndyStarCraft 121
QueenE103
Trikslyr96
Dewaltoss80
JuggernautJason7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH284
• Hinosc 11
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3339
• WagamamaTV487
League of Legends
• Nemesis2829
• TFBlade505
Other Games
• Shiphtur891
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 9m
INu's Battles
18h 9m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 9m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.