they played it earlier, 2 pages ago

gna's song isnt as duifghuidhgf to listen to though.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Juliette
United States6003 Posts
On May 25 2012 18:12 umelbumel wrote: Show nested quote + On May 25 2012 18:07 Juliette wrote: On May 25 2012 18:06 kiekaboe wrote: On May 25 2012 18:05 Dodgin wrote: On May 25 2012 18:04 kiekaboe wrote: On May 25 2012 18:03 BookII wrote: This song damn good too. Just some IU to swoon over next and I'm ready to watch greatest player in the world MMA dominate!! I think it'll be Volume Up next lol. They play it like every day -.- volume up is the new bubble pop wasn't You&I the new bubble pop? xD You&I was the new HOLY FUCK ITS IU LETS WORSHIP the new bubble pop is + Show Spoiler + ty man, this song is amazing! :-) they played it earlier, 2 pages ago ![]() gna's song isnt as duifghuidhgf to listen to though. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
KiNGxXx
7928 Posts
| ||
|
Thrombozyt
Germany1269 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
umelbumel
2026 Posts
On May 25 2012 18:12 Juliette wrote: Show nested quote + On May 25 2012 18:12 umelbumel wrote: On May 25 2012 18:07 Juliette wrote: On May 25 2012 18:06 kiekaboe wrote: On May 25 2012 18:05 Dodgin wrote: On May 25 2012 18:04 kiekaboe wrote: On May 25 2012 18:03 BookII wrote: This song damn good too. Just some IU to swoon over next and I'm ready to watch greatest player in the world MMA dominate!! I think it'll be Volume Up next lol. They play it like every day -.- volume up is the new bubble pop wasn't You&I the new bubble pop? xD You&I was the new HOLY FUCK ITS IU LETS WORSHIP the new bubble pop is + Show Spoiler + http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjaFkaXsfq0 ty man, this song is amazing! :-) they played it earlier, 2 pages ago ![]() gna's song isnt as duifghuidhgf to listen to though. ah sry sry. I was playing Diablo III until a few minutes. :-) | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On May 25 2012 18:13 opterown wrote: wonder how long it'll take for opterown shoutouts hrmm Dude yoou got one two days ago. So did I. When seeker was on the stream. | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
clusen
Germany8702 Posts
On May 25 2012 18:13 KiNGxXx wrote: MKP MKP MKP MKP MKP MKP You spelled MMA wrong ![]() | ||
|
BookII
Australia400 Posts
On May 25 2012 18:13 Thrombozyt wrote: Hmm.. this day is difficult.. MMA isn't that hot vs the protoss, but I don't see Ace and Killer as true Code S material.. MMA did beat a few toss (creator, yongwha) in the Chinese LAN korean qualifiers though. I got hope! Edit: See the liquipedia link below ![]() | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On May 25 2012 18:13 Thrombozyt wrote: Hmm.. this day is difficult.. MMA isn't that hot vs the protoss, but I don't see Ace and Killer as true Code S material.. Apparently MMA is good vP now. http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/StarsWar_7/Korean_Qualifier On May 25 2012 18:13 opterown wrote: wonder how long it'll take for opterown shoutouts hrmm you got a shoutout yesterday | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
SpecFire
United States1681 Posts
Please don't let me down. Every, time, I watch, you.... You lose ![]() plz win | ||
|
Fionn
United States23455 Posts
Poll: Who has the best hair in today's Up and Downs? MKP (6) MMA (6) Killer (1) Heart (1) B4 (0) Ace (0) 14 total votes Your vote: Who has the best hair in today's Up and Downs? (Vote): MKP | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On May 25 2012 18:14 Dodgin wrote: Show nested quote + On May 25 2012 18:13 Thrombozyt wrote: Hmm.. this day is difficult.. MMA isn't that hot vs the protoss, but I don't see Ace and Killer as true Code S material.. Apparently MMA is good vP now. http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/StarsWar_7/Korean_Qualifier Well let's hope one of his other matchups didn't suffer from training so much TvP | ||
|
Thrombozyt
Germany1269 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On May 25 2012 18:14 Dodgin wrote: Show nested quote + On May 25 2012 18:13 Thrombozyt wrote: Hmm.. this day is difficult.. MMA isn't that hot vs the protoss, but I don't see Ace and Killer as true Code S material.. Apparently MMA is good vP now. http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/StarsWar_7/Korean_Qualifier Show nested quote + On May 25 2012 18:13 opterown wrote: wonder how long it'll take for opterown shoutouts hrmm you got a shoutout yesterday oh yesterday? wasn't able to catch that oops and MMA only wins vsP when noone's watching ![]() | ||
|
MrKn4rz
Germany2153 Posts
On May 25 2012 18:15 Fionn wrote: Poll: Who has the best hair in today's Up and Downs? MKP (6) MMA (6) Killer (1) Heart (1) B4 (0) Ace (0) 14 total votes Your vote: Who has the best hair in today's Up and Downs? (Vote): MKP Where is the Khaldor option? | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
His hair on off the record with Nestea was better than it is today | ||
| ||
|
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|