On May 06 2012 10:10 Noocta wrote:
Polt is very very marauder heavy, even after knowing MC is very zealot heavy.
Weird
Polt is very very marauder heavy, even after knowing MC is very zealot heavy.
Weird
Polt does love his marauders.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Talionis
Scotland4085 Posts
On May 06 2012 10:10 Noocta wrote: Polt is very very marauder heavy, even after knowing MC is very zealot heavy. Weird Polt does love his marauders. | ||
|
Havik_
United States5585 Posts
On May 06 2012 10:11 MaNaVoId wrote: When behind, mass chargelots I do that when I'm ahead! lol. I think gateway timings are bad vs Terran though. They only seem to work well vs Zerg even with MC micro. | ||
|
KalWarkov
Germany4126 Posts
On May 06 2012 10:11 MaNaVoId wrote: When behind, mass chargelots works perfectly fine in platinum. seems like MC doesnt want to go into a lategame, i think he should... | ||
|
Noocta
France12578 Posts
On May 06 2012 10:12 Havik_ wrote: Show nested quote + On May 06 2012 10:11 MaNaVoId wrote: On May 06 2012 10:10 Geegeez wrote: When behind, Dark Shrine. When behind, mass chargelots I do that when I'm ahead! lol. I think gateway timings are bad vs Terran though. They only seem to work well vs Zerg even with MC micro. If Terran isn't ready with enough Bunker they just die. I still don't understand how Polt knew he needed more bunkers, he didn't scouted anything more than his first scv. ( or they didn't show it ) | ||
|
MaNaVoId
492 Posts
On May 06 2012 10:14 Noocta wrote: Show nested quote + On May 06 2012 10:12 Havik_ wrote: On May 06 2012 10:11 MaNaVoId wrote: On May 06 2012 10:10 Geegeez wrote: When behind, Dark Shrine. When behind, mass chargelots I do that when I'm ahead! lol. I think gateway timings are bad vs Terran though. They only seem to work well vs Zerg even with MC micro. If Terran isn't ready with enough Bunker they just die. I still don't understand how Polt knew he needed more bunkers, he didn't scouted anything more than his first scv. ( or they didn't show it ) it is his knowledge about MC's reputation as an all-in oriented player | ||
|
Talionis
Scotland4085 Posts
On May 06 2012 10:14 Noocta wrote: Show nested quote + On May 06 2012 10:12 Havik_ wrote: On May 06 2012 10:11 MaNaVoId wrote: On May 06 2012 10:10 Geegeez wrote: When behind, Dark Shrine. When behind, mass chargelots I do that when I'm ahead! lol. I think gateway timings are bad vs Terran though. They only seem to work well vs Zerg even with MC micro. If Terran isn't ready with enough Bunker they just die. I still don't understand how Polt knew he needed more bunkers, he didn't scouted anything more than his first scv. ( or they didn't show it ) He scanned MC's natural and saw the two gateways warping in, which was pretty telling. | ||
|
Badfatpanda
United States9719 Posts
| ||
|
Noocta
France12578 Posts
On May 06 2012 10:17 Talionis wrote: Show nested quote + On May 06 2012 10:14 Noocta wrote: On May 06 2012 10:12 Havik_ wrote: On May 06 2012 10:11 MaNaVoId wrote: On May 06 2012 10:10 Geegeez wrote: When behind, Dark Shrine. When behind, mass chargelots I do that when I'm ahead! lol. I think gateway timings are bad vs Terran though. They only seem to work well vs Zerg even with MC micro. If Terran isn't ready with enough Bunker they just die. I still don't understand how Polt knew he needed more bunkers, he didn't scouted anything more than his first scv. ( or they didn't show it ) He scanned MC's natural and saw the two gateways warping in, which was pretty telling. Okay, that make more sense yeah. | ||
|
Havik_
United States5585 Posts
EDIT: What the hell is this build from MC?? I kinda like it. lol | ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
MosART
United States1899 Posts
| ||
|
tomatriedes
New Zealand5356 Posts
![]() | ||
|
aintz
Canada5624 Posts
| ||
|
Fionn
United States23455 Posts
On May 06 2012 10:26 aintz wrote: finally home. whats the score now? 3-2 Polt heading into Polt's strongest map. | ||
|
Noocta
France12578 Posts
There was almost more marauder than marines. | ||
|
MosART
United States1899 Posts
| ||
|
Badfatpanda
United States9719 Posts
edit: ouch, those FF probably cost MC the game, his choice to keep engaging with storm that far off after his zealots were cut off was suspect ![]() | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
Doesn't mention Parting. | ||
|
Noocta
France12578 Posts
On May 06 2012 10:35 Dodgin wrote: Doa talks about Protoss that use High Templar Doesn't mention Parting. Parting wasn't the guy who started templar play this year.. He was the one mastering it. :d | ||
|
aintz
Canada5624 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Mini Hyuk firebathero ggaemo Mong Hyun ToSsGirL PianO Bale Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby2893 FrodaN2256 fl0m1104 Beastyqt1052 Mlord469 KnowMe164 Livibee152 ArmadaUGS132 mouzStarbuck122 Mew2King59 Trikslyr41 ToD40 Chillindude20 Organizations |
|
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|