• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:35
CEST 15:35
KST 22:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12444 users

New England SC2 League Grand Finals! - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
a9arnn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1537 Posts
June 15 2012 03:14 GMT
#141
Yeah where's the yellow tickets
VOD finder guy for sc2ratings.com/ ! aka: ogndrahcir, a9azn2 | Go ZerO, Stork, Sea, and KawaiiRice :D | nesc2league.com/forum/index.php | youtube.com/watch?v=oaGtjWL5mZo
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
June 15 2012 03:20 GMT
#142
On June 15 2012 12:14 a9arnn wrote:
Yeah where's the yellow tickets

Ask Wal-Mart. They be hating hard core. Oh yeah, no-go on HotS at the tournament

Blizzard said they would have to send out staff with the game, so ah well. Maybe next time MWAHAHAHAHA
Founder of the New England SC2 League
a9arnn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1537 Posts
June 15 2012 03:25 GMT
#143
I will forgive walmart I guess, since I bought my cake ingredients there. Gonna be making them tomorrow and hoping they turn out well, if they do this will be the tastiest esports event of all time .
VOD finder guy for sc2ratings.com/ ! aka: ogndrahcir, a9azn2 | Go ZerO, Stork, Sea, and KawaiiRice :D | nesc2league.com/forum/index.php | youtube.com/watch?v=oaGtjWL5mZo
Hummingb1rd
Profile Joined December 2010
United States97 Posts
June 15 2012 04:04 GMT
#144
Take me (Hummingbird.656) off the list. Something arose for Saturday so I unfortunately cannot attend

I hope the see the New England league keep going though! I'm going to school in Boston next year and am hoping to attend every event.
beHispid
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
17 Posts
June 15 2012 05:52 GMT
#145
Is sunday's bracket posted somewhere?
Zimmbous
Profile Joined May 2010
United States5 Posts
June 15 2012 05:58 GMT
#146
I would like to get on the early registration list for saturday too
Zimmbous.233
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
June 15 2012 09:59 GMT
#147
On June 15 2012 13:04 Hummingb1rd wrote:
Take me (Hummingbird.656) off the list. Something arose for Saturday so I unfortunately cannot attend

I hope the see the New England league keep going though! I'm going to school in Boston next year and am hoping to attend every event.

DOH! Alright, I have removed you from the list. Don't forget you can come one Sunday for some awesome LIVE action.

On June 15 2012 14:52 beHispid wrote:
Is sunday's bracket posted somewhere?

Liquipedia of course!
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/NESC2League/Season_3/Grand_Finals

On June 15 2012 14:58 Zimmbous wrote:
I would like to get on the early registration list for saturday too
Zimmbous.233

DONE!

I will be closing the pre-reg tonight. So remember, after 10am, sign-ins are first come first serve REGARDLESS of registration. Also, I have all this Monster Energy to give out, so make sure to take a pic of you showing someone the flier and show it to us at the tournament.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Zaranth
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States345 Posts
June 15 2012 13:42 GMT
#148
Hi there,

I'll be coming to watch on Sunday. I will bring signs. Requests?

Thought for a sign: NESC2 FTW
And maybe something like: Boston Barcraft - Finish Your Drinks

Hi to whoever invited me at MLG! I don't remember your name. :-( I was too hyped after Tyler to think about that.
Maker of Cheerfuls @eZaranth
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
June 15 2012 14:05 GMT
#149
"Go Ryan Go" is recommended as well

very excited for this weekend
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
beHispid
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
17 Posts
June 15 2012 14:08 GMT
#150
The brackets didn't get updated yet
Anachromy
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States194 Posts
June 15 2012 14:16 GMT
#151
On June 15 2012 23:08 beHispid wrote:
The brackets didn't get updated yet


I submitted a few changes to the liquipedia page. if that's what your talking about

Ignorant prodigy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States385 Posts
June 15 2012 15:58 GMT
#152
Drog am I on the pre-reg list? I know I was sort on the fence.. but I'm coming both days.

http://www.twitch.tv/ignorantprodigy playing masters random with no hotkeys......big pimpin'
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
June 15 2012 16:00 GMT
#153
if pyre didn't tell you yet he's not coming fyi
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Zimmbous
Profile Joined May 2010
United States5 Posts
June 15 2012 16:31 GMT
#154
I'm actually busy now TT. Maybe next year!
gl hf to everyone there!
Unctious
Profile Joined May 2011
United States14 Posts
June 15 2012 16:48 GMT
#155
Pyre's not coming? TT
EnderWiggin_SC
Profile Joined June 2012
1 Post
June 15 2012 16:55 GMT
#156
Sign me up

EnderWiggin 639

Thanks
hpTheGreat
Profile Joined August 2010
United States173 Posts
June 15 2012 16:58 GMT
#157
Wish I could come take your money again !!

Maybe next season...
Zaranth
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States345 Posts
June 15 2012 17:19 GMT
#158
On June 15 2012 23:05 RyanRushia wrote:
"Go Ryan Go" is recommended as well


Who are you, and why do you deserve a sign? I expect a 200 word essay, or the offer of a beer. Your choice.
Maker of Cheerfuls @eZaranth
HcMidas
Profile Joined June 2012
United States1 Post
June 15 2012 18:07 GMT
#159
Hey there last minute pre registration. i was told to put my info on this page.
Name: JJ
Battlenet name: INFluence
friend code: 290
age: 20
race: zerg
league silver
train fight win
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
June 15 2012 18:15 GMT
#160
On June 16 2012 02:19 Zaranth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2012 23:05 RyanRushia wrote:
"Go Ryan Go" is recommended as well


Who are you, and why do you deserve a sign? I expect a 200 word essay, or the offer of a beer. Your choice.


im ryan from complexity gaming and i'm the man! nuff said! okay i might be able to provide a beer as well...
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 240
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 240
ProTech136
CosmosSc2 13
mouzHeroMarine 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41844
Bisu 2802
Hyuk 1690
Shuttle 1415
EffOrt 548
Mini 518
Soma 460
Larva 340
ZerO 284
firebathero 230
[ Show more ]
Last 120
hero 114
Zeus 64
Pusan 60
Hyun 49
Sexy 48
Killer 43
Trap 41
Bale 40
Hm[arnc] 31
ToSsGirL 28
PianO 27
Aegong 25
zelot 18
sorry 15
Noble 13
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 9
Rock 8
Sacsri 8
Icarus 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5972
qojqva1399
Dendi979
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1130
crisheroes789
Lowko346
Liquid`Hasu309
Other Games
gofns34077
singsing2493
B2W.Neo1261
DeMusliM241
Livibee164
Liquid`VortiX127
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS72
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6719
League of Legends
• Jankos1959
Other Games
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 25m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 25m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 25m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 25m
INu's Battles
22h 25m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.