• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:14
CEST 04:14
KST 11:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9838 users

New England SC2 League Grand Finals! - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 All
Ignorant prodigy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States385 Posts
June 18 2012 18:52 GMT
#201
beers/bears*.. it just doesnt matter
http://www.twitch.tv/ignorantprodigy playing masters random with no hotkeys......big pimpin'
Phizzik
Profile Joined November 2010
United States77 Posts
June 18 2012 19:05 GMT
#202
Sorry mang - just poking some fun lol
"Live free or die."
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
June 18 2012 21:18 GMT
#203
what a fun weekend always gotta love the new england scene!
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
June 18 2012 23:03 GMT
#204
Anyone know when/where pictures will be available?
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
sc2CruSha
Profile Joined August 2010
United States105 Posts
June 18 2012 23:37 GMT
#205
On June 19 2012 08:03 Pokebunny wrote:
Anyone know when/where pictures will be available?


On June 18 2012 16:52 NoMoreHero wrote:
the bald guy was a friend of mine and will be posting them either on the forums for NESC2 League or on his facebook, check the site first, or ask/pm drogith


www.twitch.tv/ixcmaestro
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-19 00:31:42
June 19 2012 00:30 GMT
#206
To give you a quick break down, I just sat down to look at my pc for the first time. Bed at 1am mon morning then up for work at 5:30a. I hurt, I'm sore, and I'm sorry I yelled at everyone to shut up at one point. Would I do it all again(minus the yelling) HELL YEAH! Once I actually finished getting settled in I'll go through make something official. But for now... everyone that came out...

Go to our sponsor pages and let all of them know about the time you had at this event. Without any of these amazing sponsors, my team and I would not have been able to put on the production we did. Contact us, feedback, even a personal e-mail... let them know, so we can set up more local stuff JUST LIKE THIS!

Kingston HyperX

Antec

NZXT

Subway

Cooler Master

MHz Computer

Left-Tees

CRG

Pictures will be up once they are uploaded and sorted... I guess over 2k photos were taken total...
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Zaranth
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States345 Posts
June 19 2012 00:47 GMT
#207
This was really fun glad I came out! I'll try to make it to future events. It was great to meet everyone, thanks for being so friendly to me - that made a big difference! Special shout-out to CoL.Ryan for only dropping his phone like 20 times per hour. And as a bonus I got TempO hugs! What more can you want out of life?

NEW ENGLAND 6 states 1 league
Maker of Cheerfuls @eZaranth
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
June 19 2012 01:00 GMT
#208
Oh, don't forget Monster Energy!!!!

Zaranth - I tend to be a nice guy but man... I was busy XD
Founder of the New England SC2 League
AGIANTSMURF
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1232 Posts
June 19 2012 19:30 GMT
#209
fun event, my only regret is not being able to show my best
Thats "Grand-Master" SMURF to you.....
neSix
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States1772 Posts
June 21 2012 06:07 GMT
#210
Photos are live! Sorry for the delay everyone, I've been busy with family issues and work since my return. I hope you understand and more importantly, I hope you enjoy the photos!

The album is identical at either location:

http://imgur.com/a/BZuSs
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151050036831145.477373.600706144&type=3&l=d2df5aeaeb -- Friend me!


Congratulations to Pokebunny, Boyo, and MrNovember for placing in this season's grand finals tournament! You guys rock!
Thanks so much to everyone at NESC2L who volunteers their time and effort to make this production possible. Grassroots E-Sports wouldn't be possible without guys and girls like you!
a9arnn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1537 Posts
June 21 2012 06:30 GMT
#211
Awesome as usual man :D
VOD finder guy for sc2ratings.com/ ! aka: ogndrahcir, a9azn2 | Go ZerO, Stork, Sea, and KawaiiRice :D | nesc2league.com/forum/index.php | youtube.com/watch?v=oaGtjWL5mZo
NoMoreHero
Profile Joined August 2010
United States78 Posts
June 21 2012 18:36 GMT
#212
On June 19 2012 09:30 Drogith wrote:
To give you a quick break down, I just sat down to look at my pc for the first time. Bed at 1am mon morning then up for work at 5:30a. I hurt, I'm sore, and I'm sorry I yelled at everyone to shut up at one point. Would I do it all again(minus the yelling) HELL YEAH! Once I actually finished getting settled in I'll go through make something official. But for now... everyone that came out...




When you yelled I was like..awesome!
H2O fighting!
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
June 22 2012 00:05 GMT
#213
Drogith uses yell

It is super effective!
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
June 22 2012 01:14 GMT
#214
Last of the photos
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.377170859015465.90041.133632613369292&type=3
Founder of the New England SC2 League
CrayonSc2
Profile Joined August 2011
United States267 Posts
June 22 2012 12:42 GMT
#215
i shall be in the next event, whenever that is.
Prev 1 9 10 11 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft543
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft543
WinterStarcraft348
RuFF_SC2 136
PiLiPiLi 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1101
White-Ra 190
Noble 71
Hyuk 53
Bale 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5190
Counter-Strike
taco 636
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox643
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor682
Other Games
summit1g8927
Coldzera 853
C9.Mang0311
ViBE58
Mew2King40
ArmadaUGS36
Liquid`Ken5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick750
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21439
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 46m
Online Event
8h 46m
FEL
13h 46m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.