• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:20
CEST 04:20
KST 11:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8122 users

TaKeTV Reloaded Invitational - Page 51

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 86 Next
Deep[BluE[
Profile Joined May 2010
Switzerland78 Posts
May 02 2012 17:00 GMT
#1001
On May 03 2012 01:57 Blix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 01:52 MosART wrote:
Odds:
Grubby vs. Stephano

2-1 Grubby gets 0 game
4-1 Grubby taking 1 game
10-1 Grubby taking 2 games
40-1 Grubby taking 3 games

Place your bet!


2000$ on 0, 1000$ on 1, 400$ on 2 and 100$ on 3 please =)

was about to post something similar

really really like those tournaments! Especially the players-as-casters thingy. I can understand that non-german speakers are frustrated with the lack of english casts, but I guess TaKe just doesn't want that?
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 17:02:12
May 02 2012 17:00 GMT
#1002
On May 03 2012 01:57 Blix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 01:52 MosART wrote:
Odds:
Grubby vs. Stephano

2-1 Grubby gets 0 game
4-1 Grubby taking 1 game
10-1 Grubby taking 2 games
40-1 Grubby taking 3 games

Place your bet!


2000$ on 0, 1000$ on 1, 400$ on 2 and 100$ on 3 please =)


I'd take the same (minimum) 500$ please
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Blix
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands873 Posts
May 02 2012 17:02 GMT
#1003
On May 03 2012 02:00 gold_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 01:56 ChaosArcher wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:47 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:46 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:45 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:33 ChaosArcher wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:27 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:22 ChaosArcher wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:18 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:14 ChaosArcher wrote:
[quote]


You sir, are pathetic.
You are one of the guys that ruin esports, a sponsor wants to do smth good for SC2 -.-

Did you read the other post of XMG wanted it in only German? Yea I am ruining esports for thinking its ignorant of the sponsor to make Take cast it in only German... right. Keep up the good work bud.


wow you srsly are retarded.
Thats like saying as a european: I don't buy things that are advertised during the NBA matches, because they are broadcasted in english only ... -.-'
It's in germany and the biggest marker of schenkernotebooks is in germany so it's reasonabke as a sponsor to want a german cast.
That DOESN'T mean they don't want english speaking people to buy their products

Dude, you need to think before posting. The NBA would never force a channel to broadcast the games in only English... they have many different language channels. The point here is apparently Take is NOT ALLOWED to have any English stream? How do you NOT understand this? I understand that Take streams his in German, but why not allow someone else to stream a English cast with XMG overlay?? Seriously go look in the mirror before calling other people retarded please.


I can just talk from a german perspective and i have never seen a german NBA stream.
If you can send me a link im super grateful.
And don't try to tell me NBA lets anyone broadcast their games, it is incredible expensive to buy the right of showing the games...

Well NBA isn't that popular internationally, Starcraft esports is. They have NBA broadcasted in English, Spanish and French
from what I can remember. I am not a huge basketball guy at all. I am sure if the popularity of the NBA was big in Germany one of the channels would pick it up, of course they would have to license it. I really expected a English stream available for this tournament, and am extremely disappointed with XMG for not allowing one.


The NBA is huge across the world.

Why is there no German TV station broadcasting it in German then? :/


read my post, i qouted you

There is clearly a difference in my point and yours. The NBA doesn't block any channel from acquire the games for broadcasting, obviously it costs a big fee though. Take or XMG is not allowing an English caster to stream his tournament in English. Are you understanding the differences?


I understand the difference is that the NBA cost a crapload of money and noone is willing to pay for TakeTV in english. (not willing to pay is one, but complaining about what is offered for free....)
Conquer yourself not the world. - Descartes
TheDna
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany577 Posts
May 02 2012 17:02 GMT
#1004
Hi, Is there any ETA on the winnerbracket finals? I m really curious to see Grubby vs Stephano =)
gold_
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada312 Posts
May 02 2012 17:03 GMT
#1005
On May 03 2012 02:02 Blix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 02:00 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:56 ChaosArcher wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:47 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:46 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:45 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:33 ChaosArcher wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:27 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:22 ChaosArcher wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:18 gold_ wrote:
[quote]
Did you read the other post of XMG wanted it in only German? Yea I am ruining esports for thinking its ignorant of the sponsor to make Take cast it in only German... right. Keep up the good work bud.


wow you srsly are retarded.
Thats like saying as a european: I don't buy things that are advertised during the NBA matches, because they are broadcasted in english only ... -.-'
It's in germany and the biggest marker of schenkernotebooks is in germany so it's reasonabke as a sponsor to want a german cast.
That DOESN'T mean they don't want english speaking people to buy their products

Dude, you need to think before posting. The NBA would never force a channel to broadcast the games in only English... they have many different language channels. The point here is apparently Take is NOT ALLOWED to have any English stream? How do you NOT understand this? I understand that Take streams his in German, but why not allow someone else to stream a English cast with XMG overlay?? Seriously go look in the mirror before calling other people retarded please.


I can just talk from a german perspective and i have never seen a german NBA stream.
If you can send me a link im super grateful.
And don't try to tell me NBA lets anyone broadcast their games, it is incredible expensive to buy the right of showing the games...

Well NBA isn't that popular internationally, Starcraft esports is. They have NBA broadcasted in English, Spanish and French
from what I can remember. I am not a huge basketball guy at all. I am sure if the popularity of the NBA was big in Germany one of the channels would pick it up, of course they would have to license it. I really expected a English stream available for this tournament, and am extremely disappointed with XMG for not allowing one.


The NBA is huge across the world.

Why is there no German TV station broadcasting it in German then? :/


read my post, i qouted you

There is clearly a difference in my point and yours. The NBA doesn't block any channel from acquire the games for broadcasting, obviously it costs a big fee though. Take or XMG is not allowing an English caster to stream his tournament in English. Are you understanding the differences?


I understand the difference is that the NBA cost a crapload of money and noone is willing to pay for TakeTV in english. (not willing to pay is one, but complaining about what is offered for free....)

Oh so if I pay for premium it will be English?
I am from Canada, eh!
Blix
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands873 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 17:06:57
May 02 2012 17:04 GMT
#1006
On May 03 2012 02:03 gold_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 02:02 Blix wrote:
On May 03 2012 02:00 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:56 ChaosArcher wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:47 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:46 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:45 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:33 ChaosArcher wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:27 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:22 ChaosArcher wrote:
[quote]

wow you srsly are retarded.
Thats like saying as a european: I don't buy things that are advertised during the NBA matches, because they are broadcasted in english only ... -.-'
It's in germany and the biggest marker of schenkernotebooks is in germany so it's reasonabke as a sponsor to want a german cast.
That DOESN'T mean they don't want english speaking people to buy their products

Dude, you need to think before posting. The NBA would never force a channel to broadcast the games in only English... they have many different language channels. The point here is apparently Take is NOT ALLOWED to have any English stream? How do you NOT understand this? I understand that Take streams his in German, but why not allow someone else to stream a English cast with XMG overlay?? Seriously go look in the mirror before calling other people retarded please.


I can just talk from a german perspective and i have never seen a german NBA stream.
If you can send me a link im super grateful.
And don't try to tell me NBA lets anyone broadcast their games, it is incredible expensive to buy the right of showing the games...

Well NBA isn't that popular internationally, Starcraft esports is. They have NBA broadcasted in English, Spanish and French
from what I can remember. I am not a huge basketball guy at all. I am sure if the popularity of the NBA was big in Germany one of the channels would pick it up, of course they would have to license it. I really expected a English stream available for this tournament, and am extremely disappointed with XMG for not allowing one.


The NBA is huge across the world.

Why is there no German TV station broadcasting it in German then? :/


read my post, i qouted you

There is clearly a difference in my point and yours. The NBA doesn't block any channel from acquire the games for broadcasting, obviously it costs a big fee though. Take or XMG is not allowing an English caster to stream his tournament in English. Are you understanding the differences?


I understand the difference is that the NBA cost a crapload of money and noone is willing to pay for TakeTV in english. (not willing to pay is one, but complaining about what is offered for free....)

Oh so if I pay for premium it will be English?


edit: must not get into silly arguments
Conquer yourself not the world. - Descartes
gold_
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada312 Posts
May 02 2012 17:08 GMT
#1007
On May 03 2012 02:04 Blix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 02:03 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 02:02 Blix wrote:
On May 03 2012 02:00 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:56 ChaosArcher wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:47 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:46 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:45 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:33 ChaosArcher wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:27 gold_ wrote:
[quote]
Dude, you need to think before posting. The NBA would never force a channel to broadcast the games in only English... they have many different language channels. The point here is apparently Take is NOT ALLOWED to have any English stream? How do you NOT understand this? I understand that Take streams his in German, but why not allow someone else to stream a English cast with XMG overlay?? Seriously go look in the mirror before calling other people retarded please.


I can just talk from a german perspective and i have never seen a german NBA stream.
If you can send me a link im super grateful.
And don't try to tell me NBA lets anyone broadcast their games, it is incredible expensive to buy the right of showing the games...

Well NBA isn't that popular internationally, Starcraft esports is. They have NBA broadcasted in English, Spanish and French
from what I can remember. I am not a huge basketball guy at all. I am sure if the popularity of the NBA was big in Germany one of the channels would pick it up, of course they would have to license it. I really expected a English stream available for this tournament, and am extremely disappointed with XMG for not allowing one.


The NBA is huge across the world.

Why is there no German TV station broadcasting it in German then? :/


read my post, i qouted you

There is clearly a difference in my point and yours. The NBA doesn't block any channel from acquire the games for broadcasting, obviously it costs a big fee though. Take or XMG is not allowing an English caster to stream his tournament in English. Are you understanding the differences?


I understand the difference is that the NBA cost a crapload of money and noone is willing to pay for TakeTV in english. (not willing to pay is one, but complaining about what is offered for free....)

Oh so if I pay for premium it will be English?


edit: must not get into silly arguments

No need to edit that out I wasn't even going to reply to that. It was good for a laugh though, thanks.
I am from Canada, eh!
najreteip
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium4158 Posts
May 02 2012 17:09 GMT
#1008
And now Mana attacks and wins
I have no quote!
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
May 02 2012 17:10 GMT
#1009
If Titan was a little more careful with the blink play he could've won that game.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
ChaosArcher
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany956 Posts
May 02 2012 17:14 GMT
#1010
On May 03 2012 02:03 gold_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 02:02 Blix wrote:
On May 03 2012 02:00 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:56 ChaosArcher wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:47 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:46 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:45 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:33 ChaosArcher wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:27 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:22 ChaosArcher wrote:
[quote]

wow you srsly are retarded.
Thats like saying as a european: I don't buy things that are advertised during the NBA matches, because they are broadcasted in english only ... -.-'
It's in germany and the biggest marker of schenkernotebooks is in germany so it's reasonabke as a sponsor to want a german cast.
That DOESN'T mean they don't want english speaking people to buy their products

Dude, you need to think before posting. The NBA would never force a channel to broadcast the games in only English... they have many different language channels. The point here is apparently Take is NOT ALLOWED to have any English stream? How do you NOT understand this? I understand that Take streams his in German, but why not allow someone else to stream a English cast with XMG overlay?? Seriously go look in the mirror before calling other people retarded please.


I can just talk from a german perspective and i have never seen a german NBA stream.
If you can send me a link im super grateful.
And don't try to tell me NBA lets anyone broadcast their games, it is incredible expensive to buy the right of showing the games...

Well NBA isn't that popular internationally, Starcraft esports is. They have NBA broadcasted in English, Spanish and French
from what I can remember. I am not a huge basketball guy at all. I am sure if the popularity of the NBA was big in Germany one of the channels would pick it up, of course they would have to license it. I really expected a English stream available for this tournament, and am extremely disappointed with XMG for not allowing one.


The NBA is huge across the world.

Why is there no German TV station broadcasting it in German then? :/


read my post, i qouted you

There is clearly a difference in my point and yours. The NBA doesn't block any channel from acquire the games for broadcasting, obviously it costs a big fee though. Take or XMG is not allowing an English caster to stream his tournament in English. Are you understanding the differences?


I understand the difference is that the NBA cost a crapload of money and noone is willing to pay for TakeTV in english. (not willing to pay is one, but complaining about what is offered for free....)

Oh so if I pay for premium it will be English?


No, if you pay a fee, just like you explained ...
yoshi7319
Profile Joined December 2011
76 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 17:15:04
May 02 2012 17:14 GMT
#1011
just for the record: good insights from ESCmonchi casting <3
najreteip
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium4158 Posts
May 02 2012 17:15 GMT
#1012
Something about Monchi and Ret's girlfriend but I didn't quite catch all of it
I have no quote!
TheDna
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany577 Posts
May 02 2012 17:18 GMT
#1013
When does Grubby play vs Stephano? Did they say when that will be casted?
I just need an ETA after this game or will LB be played out first?
emraaa
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany505 Posts
May 02 2012 17:19 GMT
#1014
Titan @ 6:30 :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt_STqB0ou0
Sure as the dust that floats high and true, when movin through kashmir
gold_
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada312 Posts
May 02 2012 17:21 GMT
#1015
On May 03 2012 02:14 ChaosArcher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 02:03 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 02:02 Blix wrote:
On May 03 2012 02:00 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:56 ChaosArcher wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:47 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:46 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:45 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:33 ChaosArcher wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:27 gold_ wrote:
[quote]
Dude, you need to think before posting. The NBA would never force a channel to broadcast the games in only English... they have many different language channels. The point here is apparently Take is NOT ALLOWED to have any English stream? How do you NOT understand this? I understand that Take streams his in German, but why not allow someone else to stream a English cast with XMG overlay?? Seriously go look in the mirror before calling other people retarded please.


I can just talk from a german perspective and i have never seen a german NBA stream.
If you can send me a link im super grateful.
And don't try to tell me NBA lets anyone broadcast their games, it is incredible expensive to buy the right of showing the games...

Well NBA isn't that popular internationally, Starcraft esports is. They have NBA broadcasted in English, Spanish and French
from what I can remember. I am not a huge basketball guy at all. I am sure if the popularity of the NBA was big in Germany one of the channels would pick it up, of course they would have to license it. I really expected a English stream available for this tournament, and am extremely disappointed with XMG for not allowing one.


The NBA is huge across the world.

Why is there no German TV station broadcasting it in German then? :/


read my post, i qouted you

There is clearly a difference in my point and yours. The NBA doesn't block any channel from acquire the games for broadcasting, obviously it costs a big fee though. Take or XMG is not allowing an English caster to stream his tournament in English. Are you understanding the differences?


I understand the difference is that the NBA cost a crapload of money and noone is willing to pay for TakeTV in english. (not willing to pay is one, but complaining about what is offered for free....)

Oh so if I pay for premium it will be English?


No, if you pay a fee, just like you explained ...

Sorry I was unaware of TakeTV's re-broadcasting licenses. Does he actually have a section of his site dedicated to purchasing licenses for rebroadcasting? Or are you just talking out your bum right now?
I am from Canada, eh!
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
May 02 2012 17:23 GMT
#1016
The fuck, Titan.
R3m3mb3rM3
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany954 Posts
May 02 2012 17:24 GMT
#1017
my stream constantly dies too annoying to start it new every 30 seconds just to watch another 30 sec ad
Choboo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Sweden2088 Posts
May 02 2012 17:24 GMT
#1018
this game.. so close ^^
SaSe fan club manager
Mosquitow
Profile Joined September 2011
England510 Posts
May 02 2012 17:24 GMT
#1019
Titan is trying to hard to lose the game
ChaosArcher
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany956 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 17:26:55
May 02 2012 17:24 GMT
#1020
On May 03 2012 02:21 gold_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 02:14 ChaosArcher wrote:
On May 03 2012 02:03 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 02:02 Blix wrote:
On May 03 2012 02:00 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:56 ChaosArcher wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:47 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:46 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:45 gold_ wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:33 ChaosArcher wrote:
[quote]

I can just talk from a german perspective and i have never seen a german NBA stream.
If you can send me a link im super grateful.
And don't try to tell me NBA lets anyone broadcast their games, it is incredible expensive to buy the right of showing the games...

Well NBA isn't that popular internationally, Starcraft esports is. They have NBA broadcasted in English, Spanish and French
from what I can remember. I am not a huge basketball guy at all. I am sure if the popularity of the NBA was big in Germany one of the channels would pick it up, of course they would have to license it. I really expected a English stream available for this tournament, and am extremely disappointed with XMG for not allowing one.


The NBA is huge across the world.

Why is there no German TV station broadcasting it in German then? :/


read my post, i qouted you

There is clearly a difference in my point and yours. The NBA doesn't block any channel from acquire the games for broadcasting, obviously it costs a big fee though. Take or XMG is not allowing an English caster to stream his tournament in English. Are you understanding the differences?


I understand the difference is that the NBA cost a crapload of money and noone is willing to pay for TakeTV in english. (not willing to pay is one, but complaining about what is offered for free....)

Oh so if I pay for premium it will be English?


No, if you pay a fee, just like you explained ...

Sorry I was unaware of TakeTV's re-broadcasting licenses. Does he actually have a section of his site dedicated to purchasing licenses for rebroadcasting? Or are you just talking out your bum right now?


Write him a PM on TL.

I'm 100% sure he is open for negotiations
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 86 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech166
RuFF_SC2 138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18320
Rain 1576
GuemChi 905
sorry 53
NaDa 17
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever456
NeuroSwarm205
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 443
minikerr37
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox969
Mew2King115
Other Games
summit1g7385
JimRising 557
WinterStarcraft516
C9.Mang0165
ViBE135
ZombieGrub14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick849
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 179
• davetesta39
• Letter143
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt236
Other Games
• Scarra962
• Shiphtur496
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 40m
INu's Battles
8h 40m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 40m
OSC
19h 55m
Replay Cast
20h 40m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.