• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:04
CEST 11:04
KST 18:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7123 users

TaKeTV Reloaded Invitational - Page 27

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 86 Next
Benjamin99
Profile Joined April 2012
4176 Posts
May 01 2012 19:00 GMT
#521
On May 02 2012 03:52 Hemula wrote:
I feel like I am getting better and better at shprechting ze deutsch. ME GEURSTA

Bratok go-go!


Hehe, meto I had German for 8 years in school but still suck at. But not that hard to understand most when I can see the game
Stephano & Jaedong <-- The Pain Train. Polt and Innovation to EG plz
Kazil
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany566 Posts
May 01 2012 19:00 GMT
#522
Take and Goody in action (from TakeTV Facebook)

[image loading]

Next game Goody vs. Socke.
"SCVs build faster if you queue them up." - Goody (to ClouD at HSC4)
Hemula
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Russian Federation1849 Posts
May 01 2012 19:02 GMT
#523
On May 02 2012 04:00 Benjamin99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 03:52 Hemula wrote:
I feel like I am getting better and better at shprechting ze deutsch. ME GEURSTA

Bratok go-go!


Hehe, meto I had German for 8 years in school but still suck at. But not that hard to understand most when I can see the game

I was joking man, I speak no german at all, that was the pun... Like, I am forced to learn it, or at least pretend, that I understand what they are saying. Or guess. >_<
Hondelul
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
1999 Posts
May 01 2012 19:03 GMT
#524
Lol funny stream. GoOdy such a nice guy and hearing him cast is really cool. I would prefer english cast with Grubby/Ret etc sometime just like at HSC, but in German it´s ok for me too.
Just happy that I got to see this Invitational.
bananajk
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany92 Posts
May 01 2012 19:04 GMT
#525
I like it and the 720p+ is looking awesome
The casting is great, but why arent you casting in english?
Even if I am from germany I would like to see you casting in english because more people would watch the stream

mfg banana
fragster.de | [F_]ragster
Dingodile
Profile Joined December 2011
4139 Posts
May 01 2012 19:06 GMT
#526
I think we see/hear an english caster tomorrow.
Grubby | ToD | Moon | Lyn | Sky
KalWarkov
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Germany4126 Posts
May 01 2012 19:06 GMT
#527
updated picture-bracket:
http://www.abload.de/img/taketvinvitationalogje7.png
DiaBoLuS ** Sc2 - Protoss: 16x GM | Dota2 - Offlane Immortal | Wc3 - Undead decent level | Diablo nerd | Chess / Magnus fanboy | BVB | Agnostic***
Psyclon
Profile Joined July 2010
Bulgaria2443 Posts
May 01 2012 19:07 GMT
#528
I wish that people would make an effort to read at least 2 pages of the thread before asking about an English stream.


Just happy that I got to see this Invitational.

Respect for this comment!
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds!
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-01 19:14:35
May 01 2012 19:11 GMT
#529
Bring back goody, atleast he and take were bearable in german, dbs is just totally awful with his mix of english and german. He also makes me wanna rip out my ears, ah well gotta love dat mute button.
RageCommodore
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany912 Posts
May 01 2012 19:12 GMT
#530
On May 02 2012 04:11 Lorch wrote:
Bring back goody, atleast he and take were bearable in german, dbs is just totally awful with his mix of english and german.


I disagree.
BW: sGs.sTaRfaLL SC2: MarojiN | fan of: Darkforce, DBS, Last, Mvp, BoguS/InnoVatioN | Executer vs Choosy on Gladiator - Never forget T-T
TheOneAboveU
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Germany3367 Posts
May 01 2012 19:14 GMT
#531
I think DBS casting is great.
Moderatoralias TripleM | @TL_TripleM | Big Dark Energy!
TheMenace
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany244 Posts
May 01 2012 19:15 GMT
#532
On May 02 2012 04:11 Lorch wrote:
Bring back goody, atleast he and take were bearable in german, dbs is just totally awful with his mix of english and german. He also makes me wanna rip out my ears, ah well gotta love dat mute button.


I really enjoy him casting, sorry that u dont like it!
Hondelul
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
1999 Posts
May 01 2012 19:16 GMT
#533
On May 02 2012 04:07 Psyclon wrote:
I wish that people would make an effort to read at least 2 pages of the thread before asking about an English stream.

Show nested quote +

Just happy that I got to see this Invitational.

Respect for this comment!

Öhm, thanks, but I´m German so it´s easy to say that for me :D

I mosten times prefer English casts nonetheless, mostly because of the casters ofc. But having progamers cocasting is just nice and I would love to have it almost standard. The EG teamleague is a prime example imo, really nice to listen to Demuslim, Incontrol etc
Benjamin99
Profile Joined April 2012
4176 Posts
May 01 2012 19:16 GMT
#534
Kas playing so well.. But I really like slivko he have got some really good results l8tly and he plays well, I Defiantly think he are a player to look out for in 2012
Stephano & Jaedong <-- The Pain Train. Polt and Innovation to EG plz
m0ck
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
4194 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-01 19:19:26
May 01 2012 19:19 GMT
#535
Yeah, I think DBS is pretty funny in a quiet way.

On how to deal with the BL/infestor-army:

"MMA drops with 4 medivacs in main, the rest attacks the fourth. Polt drops everything in the main. I run into the BLs and die."
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
May 01 2012 19:21 GMT
#536
Nice, well done by Kas, forcing so many mistakes out of Slivko.
JayJay_90
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany1632 Posts
May 01 2012 19:22 GMT
#537
lol German Grubby cast incoming! Gonna be awesome!
ntssauce
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany750 Posts
May 01 2012 19:22 GMT
#538
ret and his gf casting in english soon
MMA and Alive you are the best! | Goodbye ST_Sound ~
Luk_e
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany550 Posts
May 01 2012 19:23 GMT
#539
On May 02 2012 04:22 JayJay_90 wrote:
lol German Grubby cast incoming! Gonna be awesome!

and english cast by ret nad his gf
RageCommodore
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany912 Posts
May 01 2012 19:23 GMT
#540
Grubby german casting w00t ^-^
BW: sGs.sTaRfaLL SC2: MarojiN | fan of: Darkforce, DBS, Last, Mvp, BoguS/InnoVatioN | Executer vs Choosy on Gladiator - Never forget T-T
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 86 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 429
Larva 190
Horang2 112
Hyun 53
Killer 49
Bale 40
NotJumperer 34
scan(afreeca) 31
Sharp 31
EffOrt 29
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 14
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1000
edward94
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g7925
Coldzera 680
ceh9645
Happy292
crisheroes175
Sick174
dupreeh3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick566
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos1007
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
56m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 56m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 56m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.