On April 12 2012 18:21 SeeKeR wrote:
........ Please tell me u got this off a website
........ Please tell me u got this off a website
I had to grab the R/S level but other than that I knew the rest as I use him as my rapid spinner in my UU team
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Drazerk
United Kingdom31255 Posts
On April 12 2012 18:21 SeeKeR wrote: Show nested quote + On April 12 2012 18:19 Drazerk wrote: On April 12 2012 18:17 The KY wrote: On April 12 2012 18:16 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: MMA about to get hydro pumped I don't think Squirtle can learn hydro pump... In red and blue Squirtle learns hydro pump at level 42 In gold and silver it was boosted to level 47 It stayed at 47 during R/S Fell to 37 during D/P It is currently learnt at 40 Your welcome. ........ Please tell me u got this off a website I had to grab the R/S level but other than that I knew the rest as I use him as my rapid spinner in my UU team | ||
|
Newbistic
China2912 Posts
| ||
|
Vindicare605
United States16126 Posts
| ||
|
Altern
United States1053 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Lunchador
United States776 Posts
| ||
|
The KY
United Kingdom6252 Posts
On April 12 2012 18:19 KiNGxXx wrote: Show nested quote + On April 12 2012 18:17 Drazerk wrote: On April 12 2012 18:17 KiNGxXx wrote: Pokemon talk! Now I learn something about it! ![]() Except they are probably not going to go into the competitive scene which is a massive mess since the 5th generation switch There is a competitive scene? :O Wait, with cards? It's a bit like this ![]() | ||
|
Loomies
United States645 Posts
| ||
|
Wafflelisk
Canada1061 Posts
| ||
|
Cenja
Sweden498 Posts
| ||
|
Ruscour
5233 Posts
| ||
|
The KY
United Kingdom6252 Posts
On April 12 2012 18:23 Altern wrote: I choose Squirtle! Thanks for the compliments Artosis ![]() Bulbasaur. I'm weird apparently. | ||
|
MrKn4rz
Germany2153 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Sc2Null
United States3754 Posts
On April 12 2012 18:23 Loomies wrote: 10 minutes into the game...still talking about random crap "we see here they are building pylons and depots" | ||
|
Fionn
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
Lann555
Netherlands5173 Posts
On April 12 2012 18:22 Assirra wrote: 9minutes in and still talking about pokemon What would i do for the koreans stream... What I'd do for other casters. Seriously, this shit is getting so out of control. | ||
|
Teael
United States724 Posts
On April 12 2012 18:23 Altern wrote: I choose Squirtle! Thanks for the compliments Artosis ![]() artosis thinks i'm smart ^__^ | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33707 Posts
| ||
|
Audemed
United States893 Posts
| ||
|
Sh1bby
Germany711 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
On April 12 2012 18:23 Cenja wrote: Bulbasaur is obviously the correct choice, he is great against the first two bosses Yea but here's the thing, Charmander becomes a fucking dragon! | ||
| ||
|
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|