• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:59
CEST 19:59
KST 02:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6344 users

[IPL4] Championship Bracket LR - Page 555

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 553 554 555 556 557 799 Next
sirreginold
Profile Joined September 2011
United States557 Posts
April 09 2012 02:36 GMT
#11081
MC is a cool dude.
crawlingchaos
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada2025 Posts
April 09 2012 02:36 GMT
#11082
I'd lol if Arizona was a sponsor of the tournament
They say that life's a carousel, spinning fast you've gotta ride it well, the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams, it's heaven and hell, oh well.
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
April 09 2012 02:36 GMT
#11083
Nestea didn't look upset after that loss. He just took a sip of his drank and is like "just one more to go and I can take a nap".
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Theeakoz
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1114 Posts
April 09 2012 02:36 GMT
#11084
MC's got your back nestea
Please change the luck dependancy of spawning locations on rotationally symmetric maps.
SomniGiggles
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom214 Posts
April 09 2012 02:36 GMT
#11085
NesTea so tired due to playing multiple games in a row, at least squirtle had a little break D: sad to watch
JyB
Profile Joined January 2012
France466 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-09 02:36:48
April 09 2012 02:36 GMT
#11086
On April 09 2012 11:31 Vindicare605 wrote:
I'm actually trying to educate you in how you're coming off as racist just in case you decided you wanted to not sound like a racist.


I think you need some sleep like Nestea man ^^. This guy never came close to making racist comments.
JJH777
Profile Joined January 2011
United States4420 Posts
April 09 2012 02:36 GMT
#11087
On April 09 2012 11:36 trinxified wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2012 11:35 Irre wrote:
mediocre finals inc


Why? Because the players playing aren't big names? Maybe this time, we can get more big names?


Because PvT is a bad matchup that almost always ends in 1 battle
Kettchup
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1911 Posts
April 09 2012 02:36 GMT
#11088
It's weird how every time I've seen the phoenix range upgrade players seem to micro their phoenix worse than before they had it, maybe they just aren't paying as much attention since it's later in the game.
ShatterZer0
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1843 Posts
April 09 2012 02:36 GMT
#11089
LET LOOSE THE FURY OF THE GOD OF WAR!

Hopefully the MC coaching works. *fingerscrossed*
A time to live.
magnaflow
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1521 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-09 02:36:59
April 09 2012 02:36 GMT
#11090
On April 09 2012 11:30 c0ldfusion wrote:
sigh.. why is there no extended series?! nestea owned squirtle already


LOL, what... someone actually wants extended series?? Your one in a million my friend
Hypemeup
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden2783 Posts
April 09 2012 02:36 GMT
#11091
I thought Squirtle had an equally impressive run so far, he should be as tired as nestea, no?
PeggyHill
Profile Joined February 2011
1494 Posts
April 09 2012 02:36 GMT
#11092
moar cheese?
Azarkon
Profile Joined January 2010
United States21060 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-09 02:37:51
April 09 2012 02:36 GMT
#11093
On April 09 2012 11:34 illumn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2012 11:33 Azarkon wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:31 Vindicare605 wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:28 Azarkon wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:22 Vindicare605 wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:20 Azarkon wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:18 Vindicare605 wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:16 Azarkon wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:12 Vindicare605 wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:10 Azarkon wrote:
[quote]

What.

They brought up the foreigners cheering for foreigners are racist angle; I'm bringing up their double standard.


There's a huge difference between cheering for foreigners and hating on Koreans.

What you were saying earlier was the latter. Learn the difference and you'll stop coming off like such a jerk.


Hating Koreans would be rooting for them to lose - which is what BackSideAttack was doing the entire weekend for Stephano.

I don't think I've ever rooted against a Korean, though I have rooted for foreigners. That's the difference.


Except no one has EVER hated on Stephano for being French. they hate on him because of the way he plays. There's a huge difference between saying "Stephano sucks" and "There's only Koreans left? I'm leaving or I'm going to complain."

Do you see that?


No, because no one's leaving because there are only Koreans left - they're leaving because there are no foreigners left, which is the difference that you fail to perceive. Hating Koreans is refusing to watch tournaments in which they participate - no one has ever done that. People leave because there are no foreigners left, which is the reason they leave when the remaining players are all Korean.


I'm done with this.

You obviously just don't get how you're coming off to people.


You're easily offended, I get it, but it's nothing compared to the offensiveness of saying that people who prefer to watch foreigners vs. Koreans rather than Koreans vs. Koreans are racists who strictly cheer for people of their own skin color.

Don't start fights you don't want to finish.


I'm not offended I'm just baffled by your logic or lack thereof.

You aren't being racist towards me because I'm not Korean there's no way for me to actually be offended, I'm actually trying to educate you in how you're coming off as racist just in case you decided you wanted to not sound like a racist.

Since you clearly don't care how you're coming off there's nothing left for me to discuss with you.


Thanks, but there's zero reason for me to think that I'm coming off as racist. You, on the other hand, is coming off as condescending and patronizing. I have nothing to learn from such a person.


Why is there a need to have the same argument that comes up in any foreigner vs Koreans tournament all over again?


I didn't know there was an argument. I felt compelled to respond because jj33 and BackSideAttack started calling people who were leaving because no foreigners were left in the tournament racists. That's illogical, hypocritical, and just plain wrong - hence my tone.
dabom88
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States3483 Posts
April 09 2012 02:36 GMT
#11094
Makes you forget how long Nestea's dominating ZvP lasted.
You should not have to pay to watch the GSL, Proleague, or OSL at a reasonable time. That is not "fine" and it's BS to say otherwise. My sig since 2011. http://www.youtube.com/user/dabom88
Zerothegreat
Profile Joined September 2010
United States787 Posts
April 09 2012 02:36 GMT
#11095
Nestea too tired... ((
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
April 09 2012 02:37 GMT
#11096
On April 09 2012 11:36 crawlingchaos wrote:
I'd lol if Arizona was a sponsor of the tournament


What is this a reference to?
tomatriedes
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
New Zealand5356 Posts
April 09 2012 02:37 GMT
#11097
I'm so surprised Nestea just doesn't do the 12 min roach max build instead of these risky ones.
Devise
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1131 Posts
April 09 2012 02:37 GMT
#11098
On April 09 2012 11:35 Sc2Null wrote:
I guess the quality of these games are on a bell curve


Hopefully we are approaching the top at the finals
StarZeph
Profile Joined January 2011
United States14 Posts
April 09 2012 02:37 GMT
#11099
On April 09 2012 11:33 Azarkon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2012 11:31 Vindicare605 wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:28 Azarkon wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:22 Vindicare605 wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:20 Azarkon wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:18 Vindicare605 wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:16 Azarkon wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:12 Vindicare605 wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:10 Azarkon wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:08 hifriend wrote:
[quote]
lol you're on thin ice buddy


What.

They brought up the foreigners cheering for foreigners are racist angle; I'm bringing up their double standard.


There's a huge difference between cheering for foreigners and hating on Koreans.

What you were saying earlier was the latter. Learn the difference and you'll stop coming off like such a jerk.


Hating Koreans would be rooting for them to lose - which is what BackSideAttack was doing the entire weekend for Stephano.

I don't think I've ever rooted against a Korean, though I have rooted for foreigners. That's the difference.


Except no one has EVER hated on Stephano for being French. they hate on him because of the way he plays. There's a huge difference between saying "Stephano sucks" and "There's only Koreans left? I'm leaving or I'm going to complain."

Do you see that?


No, because no one's leaving because there are only Koreans left - they're leaving because there are no foreigners left, which is the difference that you fail to perceive. Hating Koreans is refusing to watch tournaments in which they participate - no one has ever done that. People leave because there are no foreigners left, which is the reason they leave when the remaining players are all Korean.


I'm done with this.

You obviously just don't get how you're coming off to people.


You're easily offended, I get it, but it's nothing compared to the offensiveness of saying that people who prefer to watch foreigners vs. Koreans rather than Koreans vs. Koreans are racists who strictly cheer for people of their own skin color.

Don't start fights you don't want to finish.


I'm not offended I'm just baffled by your logic or lack thereof.

You aren't being racist towards me because I'm not Korean there's no way for me to actually be offended, I'm actually trying to educate you in how you're coming off as racist just in case you decided you wanted to not sound like a racist.

Since you clearly don't care how you're coming off there's nothing left for me to discuss with you.


Thanks, but there's zero reason for me to think that I'm coming off as racist, as I've never gotten this complaint except from you.


While I probably wouldn't have really payed attention to it myself, this view point is certainly racist. It's not just racist to put one group down over another, but also racist to support one group above another. So you aren't being what people typically view a racist as, but you are changing your opinion based on race.
RmoteCntrld
Profile Joined June 2010
United States596 Posts
April 09 2012 02:37 GMT
#11100
I never thought I'd be saying this but... wheres Wolf? I mean please bring out Wolf.
Prev 1 553 554 555 556 557 799 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM750
TKL 350
TaKeTV 300
IndyStarCraft 173
BRAT_OK 126
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 750
TKL 350
IndyStarCraft 173
MaxPax 155
ProTech136
BRAT_OK 126
UpATreeSC 80
MindelVK 23
EmSc Tv 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 812
Mini 404
ggaemo 176
firebathero 161
White-Ra 102
910 52
Shinee 48
Barracks 48
Hyun 45
Shine 30
[ Show more ]
Bale 27
Killer 25
Trap 23
ToSsGirL 20
soO 16
yabsab 12
Dota 2
qojqva4145
Counter-Strike
Fnx 746
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5783
crisheroes1623
Liquid`Hasu1299
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3001
singsing1617
B2W.Neo710
Beastyqt627
ceh9615
ArmadaUGS168
C9.Mang0135
Dewaltoss62
Trikslyr49
KnowMe0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream483
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 15
EmSc2Tv 15
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile120
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• 80smullet 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2558
• TFBlade866
Other Games
• Shiphtur275
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 1m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.