• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:58
CEST 12:58
KST 19:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8224 users

[IPL] TAC2: NSHoSeo vs Empire LR3 (Day 24) - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 02 2012 01:54 GMT
#61
Beasty was doing really well but just made a couple of decision errors So close to getting in a great position
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
March 02 2012 01:54 GMT
#62
I'd really pick Terminus over Shakuras, but I guess both picks are Terran favored. Looking forward to it. If Kas wins, NSHS is probably going with Tassadar or San. I can't imagine they want to send out Jjaki that early, if at all.
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
March 02 2012 01:56 GMT
#63
On March 02 2012 10:54 Type|NarutO wrote:
I'd really pick Terminus over Shakuras, but I guess both picks are Terran favored. Looking forward to it. If Kas wins, NSHS is probably going with Tassadar or San. I can't imagine they want to send out Jjaki that early, if at all.


Really appreciating the expert analysis. Keep it up please
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 02 2012 01:57 GMT
#64
On March 02 2012 10:54 Type|NarutO wrote:
I'd really pick Terminus over Shakuras, but I guess both picks are Terran favored. Looking forward to it. If Kas wins, NSHS is probably going with Tassadar or San. I can't imagine they want to send out Jjaki that early, if at all.

I'm thinking San. They send him out to snipe marineking. I'm thinking he's definitely their main terran sniper
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Ansinjunger
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2451 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-02 02:00:39
March 02 2012 01:58 GMT
#65
Casters, Kas was tempting the drone into his base while his barracks was finishing because terrans like to bait the drone scout up the ramp then lock it out for an ez kill (by marine) and deny the scout, but Seal's drone arrived too soon. This is deceptive because if there is already a wall, A.I. causes the drone to wander to other corners below the ramp.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
March 02 2012 01:59 GMT
#66
On March 02 2012 10:57 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2012 10:54 Type|NarutO wrote:
I'd really pick Terminus over Shakuras, but I guess both picks are Terran favored. Looking forward to it. If Kas wins, NSHS is probably going with Tassadar or San. I can't imagine they want to send out Jjaki that early, if at all.

I'm thinking San. They send him out to snipe marineking. I'm thinking he's definitely their main terran sniper


Probably. By the way we've nearly the same post count and our signatures are kind of the same thing as well, haha.
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 02 2012 02:00 GMT
#67
On March 02 2012 10:59 Type|NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2012 10:57 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On March 02 2012 10:54 Type|NarutO wrote:
I'd really pick Terminus over Shakuras, but I guess both picks are Terran favored. Looking forward to it. If Kas wins, NSHS is probably going with Tassadar or San. I can't imagine they want to send out Jjaki that early, if at all.

I'm thinking San. They send him out to snipe marineking. I'm thinking he's definitely their main terran sniper


Probably. By the way we've nearly the same post count and our signatures are kind of the same thing as well, haha.

Too bad you're way better than me at this game. I do like your taste in players
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Badfatpanda
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States9719 Posts
March 02 2012 02:00 GMT
#68
On March 02 2012 10:57 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2012 10:54 Type|NarutO wrote:
I'd really pick Terminus over Shakuras, but I guess both picks are Terran favored. Looking forward to it. If Kas wins, NSHS is probably going with Tassadar or San. I can't imagine they want to send out Jjaki that early, if at all.

I'm thinking San. They send him out to snipe marineking. I'm thinking he's definitely their main terran sniper


I don't think he's actually been sent out in a team league to ever snipe a P or Z, his PvT is so solid, it's great to have a player like that especially against Empire. Although I think both Kas and Happy have a shot at taking him.
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. -Beethoven | Mech isn't a build, it's a way of life. -MajOr | Charlie.Sheen: "What is sarcastic, kids who have no courage to fight?" | #TerranPride #yolo #swag -Naama after 2-0'ing MC at HSC VI
CarlosOmse
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany507 Posts
March 02 2012 02:03 GMT
#69
On March 02 2012 06:40 TeeTS wrote:
.... Of course Empire is lacking a very top tier player, !....


jea becaus beasty kas and violet arent topnotch maybe not Code-S niveau but they r pretty pretty good !
a book is like a mirror if a monkey looks into it no philosopher will look back
HQuality
Profile Joined October 2009
2682 Posts
March 02 2012 02:03 GMT
#70
oh wow that medivac driver has maphack 100%
No carpal tunnel no skill
dragonborn
Profile Joined January 2012
4781 Posts
March 02 2012 02:04 GMT
#71
Kas is just to good.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
March 02 2012 02:04 GMT
#72
I really like what Kas did with getting that greedy early third command center, yet I dislike his choice of actually muling constantly. Yes, your income will skyrocket but you can reach maximum saturation on 2 base quiet easily and muling from three orbitals will make you mine out really fast.

On 2 base with 3 orbitals I actually quiet like the idea of calling down extra supply, because first of all its 100 minerals that are actually not on the map and its instant. If you don't feel comfortable taking your actual third base, that is the way to go at least to me.

Kas actually already upgrading 2-2 against Seals 1-0 as soon as Kas doesn't fuck up and sets up a good position in the middle and secure a fourth base behind it, I don't see him losing the game.
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
March 02 2012 02:05 GMT
#73
That drop barely dodged three different spotters. Unlucky Seal, really, he was even looking for it.
eieio
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States14512 Posts
March 02 2012 02:05 GMT
#74
Lmao Doa going on and on about Bob Ross is cracking me up. This team league is really starting to make me a Doa fan, and CatsPJs is pretty good too(what a great voice for casting!).

Kas is beasting it up, as always. I don't think that you can quite say that he's underrated at this point, but I definitely don't think he gets as much credit as he should. He is an incredible player.
LiquidDota Staff
TL+ Member
Badfatpanda
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States9719 Posts
March 02 2012 02:05 GMT
#75
Why did he wait for the mutas...wow that might have cost him the game. On the minimap you could see the slings come and just sit there, then the mutas...he could have taken that >.>
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. -Beethoven | Mech isn't a build, it's a way of life. -MajOr | Charlie.Sheen: "What is sarcastic, kids who have no courage to fight?" | #TerranPride #yolo #swag -Naama after 2-0'ing MC at HSC VI
VGhost
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3621 Posts
March 02 2012 02:06 GMT
#76
Nice mines.
#4427 || I am not going to scan a ferret.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
March 02 2012 02:06 GMT
#77
3-3 on its way when Zerg is going for +2 attack. Once 3-3 hits and Zerg has no hive transition / infestors, he'll flat out die.
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Badfatpanda
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States9719 Posts
March 02 2012 02:09 GMT
#78
On March 02 2012 11:04 Type|NarutO wrote:
I really like what Kas did with getting that greedy early third command center, yet I dislike his choice of actually muling constantly. Yes, your income will skyrocket but you can reach maximum saturation on 2 base quiet easily and muling from three orbitals will make you mine out really fast.

On 2 base with 3 orbitals I actually quiet like the idea of calling down extra supply, because first of all its 100 minerals that are actually not on the map and its instant. If you don't feel comfortable taking your actual third base, that is the way to go at least to me.

Kas actually already upgrading 2-2 against Seals 1-0 as soon as Kas doesn't fuck up and sets up a good position in the middle and secure a fourth base behind it, I don't see him losing the game.


Idk, I think getting enough supply depots up to drop em on takes a while, you generally don't want to drop on a depot making a wall, and 3 cc at 4min is a fair amount of supply in itself. I think Kas would have benefitted from taking early 3/4 geysers, as he had to delay beginning tank/starport production while floating some minerals. If you're gonna MULE all out, it'd seem like additional gas is necessary. When MKP plays like this he generally flats 200-300 gas after getting his 3rd refinery as soon as he takes his nat but spends it all by 8/9minutes.
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. -Beethoven | Mech isn't a build, it's a way of life. -MajOr | Charlie.Sheen: "What is sarcastic, kids who have no courage to fight?" | #TerranPride #yolo #swag -Naama after 2-0'ing MC at HSC VI
Elyvilon
Profile Joined August 2008
United States13143 Posts
March 02 2012 02:09 GMT
#79
On March 02 2012 11:06 Type|NarutO wrote:
3-3 on its way when Zerg is going for +2 attack. Once 3-3 hits and Zerg has no hive transition / infestors, he'll flat out die.

Why do you think Kas put his attack off for so long?
Liquipedia
Ansinjunger
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2451 Posts
March 02 2012 02:10 GMT
#80
On March 02 2012 11:04 Type|NarutO wrote:
I really like what Kas did with getting that greedy early third command center, yet I dislike his choice of actually muling constantly. Yes, your income will skyrocket but you can reach maximum saturation on 2 base quiet easily and muling from three orbitals will make you mine out really fast.

On 2 base with 3 orbitals I actually quiet like the idea of calling down extra supply, because first of all its 100 minerals that are actually not on the map and its instant. If you don't feel comfortable taking your actual third base, that is the way to go at least to me.

Kas actually already upgrading 2-2 against Seals 1-0 as soon as Kas doesn't fuck up and sets up a good position in the middle and secure a fourth base behind it, I don't see him losing the game.


That's actually a really good idea. I think in some cases, we need to move away from the "embarrassing" supply drop stigma. Although it's still embarrassing 95% of the time.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 15983
StarCastTV_EN376
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
TBD vs Percival
TBD vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings81
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko109
ProTech24
OGKoka 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 10926
Jaedong 5301
EffOrt 2705
BeSt 1159
actioN 865
Killer 640
Soma 574
Horang2 508
ZerO 485
Pusan 428
[ Show more ]
Zeus 238
Stork 211
Rush 158
JYJ 148
Barracks 116
ToSsGirL 55
Mong 52
HiyA 50
Bale 29
Sexy 28
Terrorterran 27
Sharp 26
Shinee 25
sorry 20
NaDa 18
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc4973
XaKoH 398
League of Legends
Reynor50
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2288
crisheroes1754
Other Games
gofns59776
singsing1409
olofmeister918
byalli557
Livibee217
Pyrionflax136
ArmadaUGS54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick518
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream330
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 248
StarCraft 2
WardiTV16
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH365
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1769
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 2m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.