• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:23
CEST 12:23
KST 19:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8251 users

lastshadow vs Spades $300 RvR showmatch - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Spades
Profile Joined September 2010
United States249 Posts
March 12 2012 01:24 GMT
#101
O.o, im not sure i havent spoken to him, i saw the threads of him getting bounced from gom house, so i guess thats why he cant play right now?
Sp1der
Profile Joined August 2011
United States96 Posts
March 12 2012 01:35 GMT
#102
is this happening today? oo
"If I don't sweat again today, I will be crying tears tomorrow"
Acronysis
Profile Joined November 2011
872 Posts
March 12 2012 01:37 GMT
#103
Didn't he already leave the GOM house on his own accord and is living with a friend? I believe that's what he said from a fairly recent vLog of his. That said, I don't know if he went back to the house or not after that vlog.
The multiplying villanies of man do swarm upon him.
ntssauce
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany750 Posts
March 12 2012 13:38 GMT
#104
ls is living at a friends house since some weeks / month .. so this isn't the reason lol..
MMA and Alive you are the best! | Goodbye ST_Sound ~
dragonborn
Profile Joined January 2012
4781 Posts
March 12 2012 17:34 GMT
#105
On March 01 2012 18:54 lastshadow wrote:
My computer is trying to be fixed, I'm also trying to get all my paypal money out to try to buy a computer if need be, but I have a lot more stuff going on as well, and thus not fully enough for a computer, sadly this showmatch might have to be PP'd.

About the comment I made about NA, I meant the generic NA scene, excluding the very best like IdrA, Sheth, Select lol, sorry that I was taken out of context, and spades comment is referring to RvR.

Also about the idiot that flamed me/spades, I didn't know GM on Korea was mid-masters. Or Rank 1 GM NA.


MajOr's post from another thread.

On March 10 2012 08:17 GosI[Terran] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2012 08:11 lastshadow wrote:
lol desRow to the rescue posting an account I played random on because I streamed and got 30fps and wanted to show the stream builds/etc(while streaming too if anyone wants to argue it) / shared with two korean friends who wanted to have TW sounds.

Anyway I'm 723 with 115 bonus pool to answer those questions. I also use four accounts, one of which was Isildur for streaming purposes.

Really wish people would stop talking about me, I don't post or anything for a reason, and it's silly to trash up threads bringing up my past.


That same Yosh account you paid me to get you in GM so people would keep believing that you're good? ever since you got on that account you went 4-6 gl with the slayers tryout ex-friend


anyway, go go spades!
supsun
Profile Joined February 2012
United Kingdom343 Posts
March 12 2012 17:50 GMT
#106
Question: is it possible to rig maps in sc2?
Klonere
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Ireland4123 Posts
March 12 2012 18:07 GMT
#107
On March 13 2012 02:50 supsun wrote:
Question: is it possible to rig maps in sc2?


Oh its you again.

Go away.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
March 12 2012 18:07 GMT
#108
LOOL
Moderator
VTArlock
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1763 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-12 18:18:56
March 12 2012 18:17 GMT
#109
On March 13 2012 03:07 Chill wrote:
LOOL
User was warned for this post.


+ Show Spoiler +
See what I did there?



LOOLx2!!! xD <3

^^ on a serious note (kinda), Can this happen already? I wana see spades dominate!
Why?
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10094 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-12 18:22:21
March 12 2012 18:21 GMT
#110
On March 13 2012 02:34 dragonborn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2012 18:54 lastshadow wrote:
My computer is trying to be fixed, I'm also trying to get all my paypal money out to try to buy a computer if need be, but I have a lot more stuff going on as well, and thus not fully enough for a computer, sadly this showmatch might have to be PP'd.

About the comment I made about NA, I meant the generic NA scene, excluding the very best like IdrA, Sheth, Select lol, sorry that I was taken out of context, and spades comment is referring to RvR.

Also about the idiot that flamed me/spades, I didn't know GM on Korea was mid-masters. Or Rank 1 GM NA.


MajOr's post from another thread.

Show nested quote +
On March 10 2012 08:17 GosI[Terran] wrote:
On March 10 2012 08:11 lastshadow wrote:
lol desRow to the rescue posting an account I played random on because I streamed and got 30fps and wanted to show the stream builds/etc(while streaming too if anyone wants to argue it) / shared with two korean friends who wanted to have TW sounds.

Anyway I'm 723 with 115 bonus pool to answer those questions. I also use four accounts, one of which was Isildur for streaming purposes.

Really wish people would stop talking about me, I don't post or anything for a reason, and it's silly to trash up threads bringing up my past.


That same Yosh account you paid me to get you in GM so people would keep believing that you're good? ever since you got on that account you went 4-6 gl with the slayers tryout ex-friend


anyway, go go spades!



lolol
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
March 12 2012 18:29 GMT
#111
This just seems awesome. RvR is the best.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
March 12 2012 18:33 GMT
#112
On March 13 2012 02:34 dragonborn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2012 18:54 lastshadow wrote:
My computer is trying to be fixed, I'm also trying to get all my paypal money out to try to buy a computer if need be, but I have a lot more stuff going on as well, and thus not fully enough for a computer, sadly this showmatch might have to be PP'd.

About the comment I made about NA, I meant the generic NA scene, excluding the very best like IdrA, Sheth, Select lol, sorry that I was taken out of context, and spades comment is referring to RvR.

Also about the idiot that flamed me/spades, I didn't know GM on Korea was mid-masters. Or Rank 1 GM NA.


MajOr's post from another thread.

Show nested quote +
On March 10 2012 08:17 GosI[Terran] wrote:
On March 10 2012 08:11 lastshadow wrote:
lol desRow to the rescue posting an account I played random on because I streamed and got 30fps and wanted to show the stream builds/etc(while streaming too if anyone wants to argue it) / shared with two korean friends who wanted to have TW sounds.

Anyway I'm 723 with 115 bonus pool to answer those questions. I also use four accounts, one of which was Isildur for streaming purposes.

Really wish people would stop talking about me, I don't post or anything for a reason, and it's silly to trash up threads bringing up my past.


That same Yosh account you paid me to get you in GM so people would keep believing that you're good? ever since you got on that account you went 4-6 gl with the slayers tryout ex-friend


anyway, go go spades!

HAHA Major laying down the hurt
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
0ne
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Spain2464 Posts
March 12 2012 18:37 GMT
#113
On March 13 2012 02:50 supsun wrote:
Question: is it possible to rig maps in sc2?

Supsun and Dragonborn number 1 LastShadow fans
Taefox
Profile Joined March 2010
1533 Posts
March 12 2012 18:43 GMT
#114
Can't wait to see this showmatch RvR xDDDDDDDDDD

gl lastshadow, win this showmatch get 300$ for the new gfx card or PCBang fee =) =) =)
@taefoxy
link0
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1071 Posts
March 12 2012 18:58 GMT
#115
Go Spades.
http://www.justin.tv/link0 - Gosu.Linko - http://www.facebook.com/link0
Rockztar
Profile Joined June 2011
Denmark210 Posts
March 12 2012 19:18 GMT
#116
What is it with lastshadow and fat guys? xD

Anyways, guess ls will take it since he plays zerg and terran(tvz) competitively as far as I know.
Should be epic. :D
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
March 12 2012 19:32 GMT
#117
is this happening or no?
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
March 12 2012 19:36 GMT
#118
Sickest showmatch! Probably 2 of the most talented players out there, suprised none of those badasses made it into code A to be honest
Jedclark
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom903 Posts
March 12 2012 20:15 GMT
#119
On March 13 2012 04:36 ZenithM wrote:
Sickest showmatch! Probably 2 of the most talented players out there, suprised none of those badasses made it into code A to be honest


LS didn't try out for it, due to being in bad shape.
"They make it so scrubnubs can PM me. They make it so I can't ignore scrubnubs!" - "I'm gonna show you how great I am." MKP fan since GSL Open Season 2 #hipsternerd
Eee
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden2712 Posts
March 12 2012 21:19 GMT
#120
On March 13 2012 05:15 Jedclark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2012 04:36 ZenithM wrote:
Sickest showmatch! Probably 2 of the most talented players out there, suprised none of those badasses made it into code A to be honest


LS didn't try out for it, due to being in bad shape.

He has participated in previous qualifiers.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings102
CranKy Ducklings SOOP35
SHIN 29
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 227
ByuN 141
SHIN 29
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25673
Calm 10108
Rain 3147
soO 820
BeSt 489
Stork 396
FanTaSy 374
Soma 357
Soulkey 336
Rush 282
[ Show more ]
firebathero 259
Bisu 243
Barracks 119
Last 69
Mind 65
Shinee 48
Killer 36
Pusan 35
Sexy 35
Light 28
ToSsGirL 23
Sharp 23
HiyA 20
Terrorterran 19
hero 18
Shine 18
sorry 17
Hm[arnc] 15
yabsab 15
Sacsri 14
zelot 13
Trap 12
Noble 11
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5296
League of Legends
JimRising 398
Reynor9
Counter-Strike
byalli4
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King119
Other Games
gofns33560
singsing1656
Pyrionflax248
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 72
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV308
League of Legends
• Jankos3059
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 37m
OSC
12h 37m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.