On March 03 2012 14:47 RiZu wrote:
Is this the first time that 2 players of the same team meet in the GSL Final?
Is this the first time that 2 players of the same team meet in the GSL Final?
Nope. LosirA vs. Nestea.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
HolyArrow
United States7116 Posts
On March 03 2012 14:47 RiZu wrote: Is this the first time that 2 players of the same team meet in the GSL Final? Nope. LosirA vs. Nestea. | ||
|
TanKLoveR
Venezuela838 Posts
till it starts, impatiently waiting... sucks. | ||
|
xBillehx
United States1289 Posts
Few rehearsal quotes~ Tasteless: "Do you want to have Hot6ix with me? We can have Hot6ix together!" "I think Artosis just stabbed himself" "Hey if I just go in the back and steal a crate of Hot6ix would anyone care?" John: "No, I think Wolf did that before" | ||
|
PolskaGora
United States547 Posts
On March 03 2012 15:50 xBillehx wrote: LOL they put the booths in an octogon, stadium looks amazing. They got the ex-MBC Game caster to host tonight. Few rehearsal quotes~ Tasteless: "Do you want to have Hot6ix with me? We can have Hot6ix together!" "I think Artosis just stabbed himself" "Hey if I just go in the back and steal a crate of Hot6ix would anyone care?" John: "No, I think Wolf did that before" Damnit Artosis, everytime.... | ||
|
Fionn
United States23455 Posts
On March 03 2012 15:50 xBillehx wrote: LOL they put the booths in an octogon, stadium looks amazing. They got the ex-MBC Game caster to host tonight. Few rehearsal quotes~ Tasteless: "Do you want to have Hot6ix with me? We can have Hot6ix together!" "I think Artosis just stabbed himself" "Hey if I just go in the back and steal a crate of Hot6ix would anyone care?" John: "No, I think Wolf did that before" The booths are in an octagon? What. | ||
|
aintz
Canada5624 Posts
| ||
|
Chriscras
Korea (South)2812 Posts
| ||
|
Chriscras
Korea (South)2812 Posts
On March 03 2012 15:50 xBillehx wrote: LOL they put the booths in an octogon, stadium looks amazing. They got the ex-MBC Game caster to host tonight. Few rehearsal quotes~ Tasteless: "Do you want to have Hot6ix with me? We can have Hot6ix together!" "I think Artosis just stabbed himself" "Hey if I just go in the back and steal a crate of Hot6ix would anyone care?" John: "No, I think Wolf did that before" How are you at the rehearsal O.O | ||
|
Golgotha
Korea (South)8418 Posts
| ||
|
Fionn
United States23455 Posts
![]() The finals were actually played last week. Tonight is just a replay. GOM tricked you guys into thinking it was in real time. Picture related. | ||
|
Derity
Germany2952 Posts
| ||
|
Alejandrisha
United States6566 Posts
| ||
|
jkc
United States83 Posts
On March 03 2012 16:02 Chriscras wrote: Show nested quote + On March 03 2012 15:50 xBillehx wrote: LOL they put the booths in an octogon, stadium looks amazing. They got the ex-MBC Game caster to host tonight. Few rehearsal quotes~ Tasteless: "Do you want to have Hot6ix with me? We can have Hot6ix together!" "I think Artosis just stabbed himself" "Hey if I just go in the back and steal a crate of Hot6ix would anyone care?" John: "No, I think Wolf did that before" How are you at the rehearsal O.O There's a trick to watching the stream before it officially goes live, in case anybody is wondering where all the rehearsal stuff is coming from. Also, lol @ Fionn. | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
On March 03 2012 16:03 Fionn wrote: ![]() The finals were actually played last week. Tonight is just a replay. GOM tricked you guys into thinking it was in real time. Picture related. curse you fionn I curse your curse to go leave DRG alone. | ||
|
Astro-Penguin
554 Posts
On March 03 2012 16:05 jkc wrote: Show nested quote + On March 03 2012 16:02 Chriscras wrote: On March 03 2012 15:50 xBillehx wrote: LOL they put the booths in an octogon, stadium looks amazing. They got the ex-MBC Game caster to host tonight. Few rehearsal quotes~ Tasteless: "Do you want to have Hot6ix with me? We can have Hot6ix together!" "I think Artosis just stabbed himself" "Hey if I just go in the back and steal a crate of Hot6ix would anyone care?" John: "No, I think Wolf did that before" How are you at the rehearsal O.O There's a trick to watching the stream before it officially goes live, in case anybody is wondering where all the rehearsal stuff is coming from. Also, lol @ Fionn. Mind PMing me how pretty please ![]() | ||
|
blDraX
Germany39 Posts
On March 03 2012 16:10 Astro-Penguin wrote: Show nested quote + On March 03 2012 16:05 jkc wrote: On March 03 2012 16:02 Chriscras wrote: On March 03 2012 15:50 xBillehx wrote: LOL they put the booths in an octogon, stadium looks amazing. They got the ex-MBC Game caster to host tonight. Few rehearsal quotes~ Tasteless: "Do you want to have Hot6ix with me? We can have Hot6ix together!" "I think Artosis just stabbed himself" "Hey if I just go in the back and steal a crate of Hot6ix would anyone care?" John: "No, I think Wolf did that before" How are you at the rehearsal O.O There's a trick to watching the stream before it officially goes live, in case anybody is wondering where all the rehearsal stuff is coming from. Also, lol @ Fionn. Mind PMing me how pretty please ![]() Yea would be interested too! | ||
|
seansye
United States1722 Posts
| ||
|
FakeDeath
Malaysia6060 Posts
| ||
|
LloydRays
United States306 Posts
| ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Bisu FanTaSy EffOrt Mini Soma Rush Stork [ Show more ] Hyuk firebathero Light Snow ZerO Last Soulkey actioN Barracks Zeus Dewaltoss Killer Sea.KH hero Mong Pusan Hyun Shinee ToSsGirL Shine Bale Free Yoon Sharp PianO zelot sorry yabsab Aegong HiyA Sacsri Noble Icarus Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns42440 singsing2341 B2W.Neo687 hiko366 crisheroes299 byalli276 DeMusliM223 Livibee182 Hui .170 Liquid`VortiX104 Mew2King86 Rex70 ZerO(Twitch)9 |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|