• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:29
CEST 08:29
KST 15:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8126 users

[GSL] 2012 Season 1 Code S Grand Finals - Page 31

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 287 Next
senfkatze
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany66 Posts
March 03 2012 00:05 GMT
#601
awesome presentation
DMKraft
Profile Joined December 2010
476 Posts
March 03 2012 00:05 GMT
#602
On March 03 2012 09:01 how2TL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 08:50 Chriscras wrote:
On March 03 2012 08:47 McFeser wrote:
On March 03 2012 08:43 Chriscras wrote:
On March 03 2012 08:41 Seeker wrote:
On March 03 2012 08:34 Tevinhead wrote:
OP isn't funny. Ban him and someone make a real LR thread. Need some HYPE!

But I..... I worked so hard on it.....


Seeker why are you freaking out? I just went back through the comments and no one was even really complaining about the LR thread. The old one looked really slick and I liked the hype posters and the pictures of the venue.

Is it even possible to bring the old one back?

Oh

Some people just don't get jokes. Don't worry. Seeker's going to make a kickass OP later.


Dude the LR thread is a sacred right on TL and I don't think changing it to a shitty one a few hours before the finals are about to begin should be considered "comedy."

Not to mention Seeker has flipped out in the past so who knows what is going through his mind when things like this go down.

At least he changed the header to clarify he was joking, before it looked like he was ranting.


Please relax. This should not hurt you.



Yeah it wasn't obvious it was a joke before when it had the MS Paint banner and the header saying:

LRIGHT GUYS HERE IT IS!!! After editing and editing and then re-editing, I FINALLY have the finalized LR thread worthy of being called a Code S Finals thread. After taking everyone's feedback for the past 3 weeks, I realized you guys were right. My OPs are WAY TOO clutterd. So here you go. I am POSITIVE not a SINGLE complaint will arise.


I too was tricked into thinking it was serious? Thankyou for clarifying Seeker. I was so worried.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 03 2012 00:06 GMT
#603
On March 03 2012 08:34 Tevinhead wrote:
OP isn't funny. Ban him and someone make a real LR thread. Need some HYPE!


or OR you could not insult stuff that people clearly put a lot of effort into

Seriously...
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
March 03 2012 00:07 GMT
#604
On March 03 2012 09:02 MrCon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 08:55 Elurie wrote:
On March 03 2012 08:28 MrCon wrote:
On March 03 2012 07:45 seansye wrote:
Who is performing?

Tasteless, Artosis, MrChae and Engine will perform a lip sync'ed version of New Kids On The Block -Step by Step-.


You're missing the 5th member - John.

How could I ><
This is unforgivable. Please John, if you read this from the Death Star, don't haunt my dreams tonight D


I thought John was doing a solo rendition of Celine Dion's "My heart will go on"?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 03 2012 00:08 GMT
#605
On March 03 2012 09:05 Fionn wrote:
This could be the first time a LR maker actually gets lynched by the community.


Dunno the TL mafia parts have lynched a fair few
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 03 2012 00:09 GMT
#606
On March 03 2012 09:05 Fionn wrote:
This could be the first time a LR maker actually gets lynched by the community.


##vote Seeker

He blindly followed my plans with no analysis, and his filter has nothing to add to the conversation. Hell he's actively trolling

Vote guys, we got scum here
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
March 03 2012 00:11 GMT
#607
On March 03 2012 09:05 DMKraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 09:01 how2TL wrote:
On March 03 2012 08:50 Chriscras wrote:
On March 03 2012 08:47 McFeser wrote:
On March 03 2012 08:43 Chriscras wrote:
On March 03 2012 08:41 Seeker wrote:
On March 03 2012 08:34 Tevinhead wrote:
OP isn't funny. Ban him and someone make a real LR thread. Need some HYPE!

But I..... I worked so hard on it.....


Seeker why are you freaking out? I just went back through the comments and no one was even really complaining about the LR thread. The old one looked really slick and I liked the hype posters and the pictures of the venue.

Is it even possible to bring the old one back?

Oh

Some people just don't get jokes. Don't worry. Seeker's going to make a kickass OP later.


Dude the LR thread is a sacred right on TL and I don't think changing it to a shitty one a few hours before the finals are about to begin should be considered "comedy."

Not to mention Seeker has flipped out in the past so who knows what is going through his mind when things like this go down.

At least he changed the header to clarify he was joking, before it looked like he was ranting.


Please relax. This should not hurt you.



Yeah it wasn't obvious it was a joke before when it had the MS Paint banner and the header saying:

LRIGHT GUYS HERE IT IS!!! After editing and editing and then re-editing, I FINALLY have the finalized LR thread worthy of being called a Code S Finals thread. After taking everyone's feedback for the past 3 weeks, I realized you guys were right. My OPs are WAY TOO clutterd. So here you go. I am POSITIVE not a SINGLE complaint will arise.


I too was tricked into thinking it was serious? Thankyou for clarifying Seeker. I was so worried.


That being said, I fixed the banner so it was MOAR EPIC and LESS BIAS:

[image loading]


"En taro adun, Executor."
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 03 2012 00:13 GMT
#608
That's so Zerg biased!
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
DMKraft
Profile Joined December 2010
476 Posts
March 03 2012 00:14 GMT
#609
On March 03 2012 09:11 Chriscras wrote:

That being said, I fixed the banner so it was MOAR EPIC and LESS BIAS:

[image loading]




*Tear* So beautiful.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 03 2012 00:18 GMT
#610
Ok lets see the case for Seeker then...

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 27 2012 11:18 Seeker wrote:
G2G to meet my small group. But I will change OP back later


WoW theme request from Drazerk/Hassybaby
[image loading]


Banner
[image loading]


Matchup:
dongraegu vs genius


Maps:
(2) A map where day is broken
(4) For some reason, there is a shipyard in space
(2) What heaven would be like except with a flying shark
(4) A place where you go to die
(4) A busy looking city
(2) A map that looks like BW's version of Sin Peaks of Baekdu
(2) Dihydrogenmonoxide heavy


Results:
Game 1 - 7: Will all be awesome


Stream:
Go to the GOMTV website, trust me it's there
It starts at 17:00 KST (convert it yourself, it's not that hard)


Positive Feedback from fellow TL users about the new format:
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 03 2012 06:50 Hetairoi wrote:
Loving the new layout Seeker! The simpler the better.

On March 03 2012 06:54 LovE- wrote:
Amazing OP!

On March 03 2012 06:57 IceFire wrote:
The OP is the greatest OP in the history of OP's

On March 03 2012 06:48 DMKraft wrote:
Now that is a good OP.

On March 03 2012 07:02 Gaxton wrote:
This OP has everything that i could ever want and more.
10/10.

On March 03 2012 07:03 HolyArrow wrote:
Brilliant OP, 10/10 would read again

On March 03 2012 07:06 Imbu wrote:
Best OP ever.

On March 03 2012 07:22 Sermokala wrote:
as someone else that did LR OP's I applaud you seeker. truely a template for all others to follow.

On March 03 2012 07:23 VirgilSC2 wrote:
This is the best OP ever.
Truly GSL finals worthy.

I should just stop making LR threads now, I'll never come close to one as epic as this.





This is his first major post which clearly shows he is trolling the community with his protoss imbalance pictures. We also know he his heavily targeting the space shark as his first FoS but never actually places a vote on it and in fact has not placed a vote on anyone in the thread all game.


+ Show Spoiler +
On February 27 2012 12:20 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2012 11:58 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 27 2012 11:53 deber459 wrote:
fighting over who makes a thread first? that's so dumb. Grow the fck up.

I reminded him that I called dibs, can't fight over something when I lost.

cool it.

You didn't lose I was just being an absolute complete dumabss/asshole. All I can say is I'm sorry. I haven't been thinking very well lately



Here he is attacked by Blind-Rawr and seeker returns with the old Draz defence of "I am playing really bad leave me alone" but I only pull that defence when I am scum and we all know how much seeker loves to emulate me.

Now we move onto how his play has been so wishy washy by first not adding the banner made by hassy here but then falling back on it.

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 01 2012 00:44 Hassybaby wrote:
Guys, I made a wallpaper for the front as well, and its totally unbiased

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



Regardless Seeker is scum and should be lynched by the TL LR mob
Gladiator6
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden7024 Posts
March 03 2012 00:19 GMT
#611
On March 03 2012 09:11 Chriscras wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 09:05 DMKraft wrote:
On March 03 2012 09:01 how2TL wrote:
On March 03 2012 08:50 Chriscras wrote:
On March 03 2012 08:47 McFeser wrote:
On March 03 2012 08:43 Chriscras wrote:
On March 03 2012 08:41 Seeker wrote:
On March 03 2012 08:34 Tevinhead wrote:
OP isn't funny. Ban him and someone make a real LR thread. Need some HYPE!

But I..... I worked so hard on it.....


Seeker why are you freaking out? I just went back through the comments and no one was even really complaining about the LR thread. The old one looked really slick and I liked the hype posters and the pictures of the venue.

Is it even possible to bring the old one back?

Oh

Some people just don't get jokes. Don't worry. Seeker's going to make a kickass OP later.


Dude the LR thread is a sacred right on TL and I don't think changing it to a shitty one a few hours before the finals are about to begin should be considered "comedy."

Not to mention Seeker has flipped out in the past so who knows what is going through his mind when things like this go down.

At least he changed the header to clarify he was joking, before it looked like he was ranting.


Please relax. This should not hurt you.



Yeah it wasn't obvious it was a joke before when it had the MS Paint banner and the header saying:

LRIGHT GUYS HERE IT IS!!! After editing and editing and then re-editing, I FINALLY have the finalized LR thread worthy of being called a Code S Finals thread. After taking everyone's feedback for the past 3 weeks, I realized you guys were right. My OPs are WAY TOO clutterd. So here you go. I am POSITIVE not a SINGLE complaint will arise.


I too was tricked into thinking it was serious? Thankyou for clarifying Seeker. I was so worried.


That being said, I fixed the banner so it was MOAR EPIC and LESS BIAS:

[image loading]




Doesn't that ultra break the forcefields? =/
Flying, sOs, free, Light, Soulkey & ZerO
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
March 03 2012 00:19 GMT
#612
On March 03 2012 08:50 Chriscras wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 08:47 McFeser wrote:
On March 03 2012 08:43 Chriscras wrote:
On March 03 2012 08:41 Seeker wrote:
On March 03 2012 08:34 Tevinhead wrote:
OP isn't funny. Ban him and someone make a real LR thread. Need some HYPE!

But I..... I worked so hard on it.....


Seeker why are you freaking out? I just went back through the comments and no one was even really complaining about the LR thread. The old one looked really slick and I liked the hype posters and the pictures of the venue.

Is it even possible to bring the old one back?

Oh

Some people just don't get jokes. Don't worry. Seeker's going to make a kickass OP later.


Dude the LR thread is a sacred right on TL and I don't think changing it to a shitty one a few hours before the finals are about to begin should be considered "comedy."

Not to mention Seeker has flipped out in the past so who knows what is going through his mind when things like this go down.

At least he changed the header to clarify he was joking, before it looked like he was ranting.


Oh come on there are plenty of things you should not consider to be "comedy": Cancer, WWII, 9/11, dead babies.

LR threads in an internet forum are NOT one of them. I have faith in Seeker
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
iokke
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1179 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-03 00:24:02
March 03 2012 00:20 GMT
#613
On March 03 2012 07:48 Antithesis wrote:
For greater justice:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


uh I guess the stereotype about black guys is true.
idk if genius really wishes that on drg..
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the f*** down. rerereredit.. I never get it right the 1st time
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
March 03 2012 00:21 GMT
#614
On March 03 2012 09:11 Chriscras wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 09:05 DMKraft wrote:
On March 03 2012 09:01 how2TL wrote:
On March 03 2012 08:50 Chriscras wrote:
On March 03 2012 08:47 McFeser wrote:
On March 03 2012 08:43 Chriscras wrote:
On March 03 2012 08:41 Seeker wrote:
On March 03 2012 08:34 Tevinhead wrote:
OP isn't funny. Ban him and someone make a real LR thread. Need some HYPE!

But I..... I worked so hard on it.....


Seeker why are you freaking out? I just went back through the comments and no one was even really complaining about the LR thread. The old one looked really slick and I liked the hype posters and the pictures of the venue.

Is it even possible to bring the old one back?

Oh

Some people just don't get jokes. Don't worry. Seeker's going to make a kickass OP later.


Dude the LR thread is a sacred right on TL and I don't think changing it to a shitty one a few hours before the finals are about to begin should be considered "comedy."

Not to mention Seeker has flipped out in the past so who knows what is going through his mind when things like this go down.

At least he changed the header to clarify he was joking, before it looked like he was ranting.


Please relax. This should not hurt you.



Yeah it wasn't obvious it was a joke before when it had the MS Paint banner and the header saying:

LRIGHT GUYS HERE IT IS!!! After editing and editing and then re-editing, I FINALLY have the finalized LR thread worthy of being called a Code S Finals thread. After taking everyone's feedback for the past 3 weeks, I realized you guys were right. My OPs are WAY TOO clutterd. So here you go. I am POSITIVE not a SINGLE complaint will arise.


I too was tricked into thinking it was serious? Thankyou for clarifying Seeker. I was so worried.


That being said, I fixed the banner so it was MOAR EPIC and LESS BIAS:

[image loading]




Too zerg biased. Ultralisk counters everything there.

I'd say add 5-10 void rays and then I'll re-appraise it.
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
March 03 2012 00:23 GMT
#615
On March 03 2012 08:13 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 08:12 Hakanfrog wrote:
Fuck I can´t go to sleep too excited :D


I slept and dreamed about it. <3 DRG


The power of the MKP fanbase is behind DRG, for his destruction of Genius shall further legitimize the name of MKP... Though then again, I'm not sure having the power of MKP behind you is a good thing in GSL finals. Only time will tell I guess.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
JJH777
Profile Joined January 2011
United States4420 Posts
March 03 2012 00:24 GMT
#616
lol whats going on
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 03 2012 00:26 GMT
#617
On March 03 2012 09:24 JJH777 wrote:
lol whats going on


People not realizing the OP is not serious but being saved by TL mafia and epic MS pictures
JJH777
Profile Joined January 2011
United States4420 Posts
March 03 2012 00:29 GMT
#618
WoW is horrible
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 03 2012 00:30 GMT
#619
On March 03 2012 09:29 JJH777 wrote:
WoW is horrible


Ok you need to calm your beard bud.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
March 03 2012 00:31 GMT
#620
This is epic, create some controversy right before the finals start.

Now the finals will be ten times more tense!
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 287 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3261
Rain 1729
GuemChi 555
FanTaSy 442
sSak 52
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 29
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm153
League of Legends
JimRising 628
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King225
Other Games
summit1g7976
WinterStarcraft662
KnowMe70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick689
BasetradeTV165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2213
League of Legends
• Rush1014
• Lourlo999
• Stunt486
Other Games
• Shiphtur729
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 31m
INu's Battles
4h 31m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 31m
OSC
15h 46m
Replay Cast
16h 31m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.