• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:51
CEST 18:51
KST 01:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8944 users

[GSTL] 2012 Season 1 Pennant Race Group B Match 2 - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 25 Next All
Onlinejaguar
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia2823 Posts
February 25 2012 05:39 GMT
#101
On February 25 2012 14:38 GinDo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 14:36 Inflicted_ wrote:
Seed was probably the best chance IM had at taking out Bomber.


MVP and Nestea aren't playing today right?


no they are both at MLG.
Shewklad
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden482 Posts
February 25 2012 05:39 GMT
#102
Bomber is such a fucking hero <3 Manner mules way before its over <3
Bomber || Thorzain || Startale >< No gods, no masters.
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
February 25 2012 05:39 GMT
#103
On February 25 2012 14:36 Ansinjunger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 14:32 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:29 Ansinjunger wrote:
Wow, Bomber with 5 bunkers for basically no reason at all if he knew what was going on. He seems to be afraid of losing how MMA did last night. Terrans must be really frustrated with playing blind, so I ask, why don't more terrans start floating a very early barracks to scout?


And when you die because that cuts into your production so deeply, you still going to think it's a good idea?


If you can afford bunkers when it's too late because ur dying to 6 rax, yes, I think you can afford an extra rax and save a scan, which doesn't show u everything.


You can't afford to sacrifice any production when facing a 6 gate. The only reason pros even use barracks to scout is when they are going mech, and mech = no infantry.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Ansinjunger
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2451 Posts
February 25 2012 05:41 GMT
#104
On February 25 2012 14:35 Dodgin wrote:
Bomber makes TvP look easy when every other Terran is losing.

Impressive considering Seed took a third at 5:30 and got it up without issue.


I think it was more of a 3 base all-in than normal terrans always looking to expand more. I say that because he would have to mule tons just to support that much replenishment of his army. At least, that's my guess. He seemed to eat a ton of storms and somehow always have critical mass. I think Seed was too ambitious taking the fourth base. He wasn't ready to be spread out that much.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
February 25 2012 05:41 GMT
#105
Sigh..... I freaking picked IM BEFORE I realized about MLG
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Onlinejaguar
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia2823 Posts
February 25 2012 05:42 GMT
#106
On February 25 2012 14:41 Seeker wrote:
Sigh..... I freaking picked IM BEFORE I realized about MLG


I did the same
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
February 25 2012 05:44 GMT
#107
On February 25 2012 14:41 Seeker wrote:
Sigh..... I freaking picked IM BEFORE I realized about MLG


If we have learned anything from the GSTL it is to not underestimate rookies. Vines got a 4 kill last night, anything can happen.

But yeah I did the same T_T
MVTaylor
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2893 Posts
February 25 2012 05:44 GMT
#108
On February 25 2012 14:41 Seeker wrote:
Sigh..... I freaking picked IM BEFORE I realized about MLG


Join the club...
@followMVT
Talack
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada2742 Posts
February 25 2012 05:46 GMT
#109
On February 25 2012 14:44 mvtaylor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 14:41 Seeker wrote:
Sigh..... I freaking picked IM BEFORE I realized about MLG


Join the club...


I have faith in the remaining members of IM

That being said I wish I had picked startale lol
Juliette
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6003 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-25 05:47:21
February 25 2012 05:46 GMT
#110
I like these coach interviews, adds a lot

ST coach saying "ya bomber might just ak today lol"

IM coach: "prepared for every possibility, its just another terran"

lool
OKAY FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
Inflicted
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia18228 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-25 05:47:34
February 25 2012 05:47 GMT
#111
On February 25 2012 14:44 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 14:41 Seeker wrote:
Sigh..... I freaking picked IM BEFORE I realized about MLG


If we have learned anything from the GSTL it is to not underestimate rookies. Vines got a 4 kill last night, anything can happen.

But yeah I did the same T_T


StarTale's line-up (i.e lots of Protoss) is good against IM.

The last (and only?) time they played each other:

AcE < Dual Sight > Seed
AcE < Bel'Shir Beach > Happy
July < Tal'Darim Altar LE > Happy
Squirtle < Daybreak > Happy
Squirtle < Crossfire SE > LosirA
Squirtle < Antiga Shipyard > Mvp
PartinG < Calm Before the Storm > Mvp
PartinG < Bel'Shir Beach > YoDa
Curious < Daybreak > YoDa
Curious < Calm Before the Storm > NesTea
Bomber < Antiga Shipyard > NesTea

Liquipedia"Expert"
KazeHydra
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan2788 Posts
February 25 2012 05:47 GMT
#112
On February 25 2012 14:44 mvtaylor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 14:41 Seeker wrote:
Sigh..... I freaking picked IM BEFORE I realized about MLG


Join the club...

lol seriously need to start considering availability of players -_-
"Because I know this promise that won’t disappear will turn even a cause of tears into strength. You taught me that if I can believe, there is nothing that cannot come true." - Nana Mizuki (Yakusoku) 17:36 ils kaze got me into nana 17:36 ils by his blog
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
February 25 2012 05:48 GMT
#113
DAT ANNOUNCER GIRL
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
firebound12
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada274 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-25 05:50:07
February 25 2012 05:49 GMT
#114
On February 25 2012 14:36 Sumahi wrote:
Bomber looks so sick. I wonder if that jacket he is wearing is enhancing his abilities?


it's still cold in Korea...?
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
February 25 2012 05:49 GMT
#115
On February 25 2012 14:48 Seeker wrote:
DAT ANNOUNCER GIRL


What is she announcing?

I thought it was DAT INTERVIEW GIRL
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
February 25 2012 05:50 GMT
#116
On February 25 2012 14:49 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 14:48 Seeker wrote:
DAT ANNOUNCER GIRL


What is she announcing?

I thought it was DAT INTERVIEW GIRL

Ahhh true. I just woke up
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
MaNaVoId
Profile Joined February 2012
492 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-25 05:51:20
February 25 2012 05:50 GMT
#117
Didnt Paring Naniwa and Sase also went to MLG? Please do not think that startale has that much of an advantage in their lineup.
Juliette
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6003 Posts
February 25 2012 05:51 GMT
#118
g2

bomber <calm before the storm> happy

what an interesting map choice. mech is hard on this map O_O.
OKAY FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
zhurai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States5660 Posts
February 25 2012 05:51 GMT
#119
On February 25 2012 14:50 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 14:49 Dodgin wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:48 Seeker wrote:
DAT ANNOUNCER GIRL


What is she announcing?

I thought it was DAT INTERVIEW GIRL

Ahhh true. I just woke up

that said I wish there was an announcer girl rather than the fighting game voice all the time

probably that's just me though.
Twitter: @zhurai | Site: http://zhurai.com
Deathmanbob
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2356 Posts
February 25 2012 05:51 GMT
#120
Oh wolf.... one does not simply "out macro" bomber in tvt......
No Artosis, you are robin
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 63
Codebar 35
UpATreeSC 8
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1288
Shuttle 1142
Soma 677
Mini 674
Rush 462
actioN 457
Light 362
Larva 334
BeSt 222
Snow 161
[ Show more ]
hero 129
firebathero 108
Dewaltoss 102
Zeus 67
Barracks 58
Liquid`Ret 52
Sexy 27
JYJ 27
soO 25
Bale 24
Shine 24
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 19
sorry 14
zelot 14
Rock 11
Terrorterran 10
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8273
qojqva2068
Dendi883
420jenkins175
Counter-Strike
Fnx 787
pashabiceps669
x6flipin540
ceh9378
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5742
Grubby3605
Liquid`Hasu313
Other Games
Beastyqt475
byalli428
B2W.Neo422
Khaldor188
Liquid`VortiX168
DeMusliM155
ArmadaUGS142
KnowMe140
BRAT_OK 86
Trikslyr61
TKL 59
C9.Mang052
Railgan5
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV255
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH251
• StrangeGG 72
• mYiSmile126
• Reevou 4
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 11
• FirePhoenix10
• 80smullet 5
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV436
League of Legends
• Nemesis2887
• TFBlade766
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 10m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 10m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.