agreed
Been awhile since I've seen Idra play a good game

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
AllHailTheDead
United States418 Posts
On February 13 2012 13:38 Condor Hero wrote: also most pathetic. agreed Been awhile since I've seen Idra play a good game ![]() | ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
| ||
|
Propanelol
United States81 Posts
| ||
|
ReachTheSky
United States3294 Posts
| ||
|
citi.zen
2509 Posts
On February 13 2012 13:38 GhandiEAGLE wrote: Eventually, this just becomes not ok. Idra should be punished by EG for this, teams can't just let their players do this. +1 | ||
|
JoeSchmoe
Canada2058 Posts
| ||
|
Loxley
Netherlands2480 Posts
On February 13 2012 13:39 tribulator wrote: I haven't laughed this hard in a while... jesus, idra. And remember the outrage that came from Naniwa's probe rush? This was the same. Only he did it twice. | ||
|
Tsuki.eu
Portugal1049 Posts
| ||
|
GP
United States1056 Posts
| ||
|
ZenithM
France15952 Posts
On February 13 2012 13:39 tribulator wrote: I haven't laughed this hard in a while... jesus, idra. I think you meant "actionjesus, idra.". | ||
|
wklbishop
United States1286 Posts
No sarcasm intended, I haven't laughed so hard in weeks. hehehe. | ||
|
Schmoooopy
United States448 Posts
| ||
|
pak150
United States531 Posts
| ||
|
negon
212 Posts
On February 13 2012 13:38 LuckyFool wrote: what the fuck? come on idra seriously. some of the sickest zvt anyone has seen to date in sc2 history ![]() | ||
|
cynical
Canada589 Posts
| ||
|
Falcor
Canada894 Posts
| ||
|
pepsimaxibon
61 Posts
| ||
|
Klyberess
Sweden345 Posts
| ||
|
MrCash
United States1504 Posts
| ||
|
tree.hugger
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|