• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:06
CEST 16:06
KST 23:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7970 users

[IEM] Sao Paulo - Day (insert number) - Page 43

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 97 Next
NeilSC
Profile Joined November 2011
114 Posts
February 08 2012 17:17 GMT
#841
Damn, I was hoping for illusion to do good. It didnt seem like he played very well, he made really risky pushes.
hopefully demuslum dosnt fall the the same fate....
Purple Haze
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom200 Posts
February 08 2012 17:17 GMT
#842
On February 09 2012 02:11 jojo311 wrote:
will SuperNova vs Illuision's game be played ?


Yeah, if Illusion and KiLLeR both win 2-0 KiLLeR would top the group, so it matters.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
February 08 2012 17:17 GMT
#843
Damn MMA, what a badass!
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
rfoster
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1005 Posts
February 08 2012 17:18 GMT
#844
On February 09 2012 02:15 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 02:12 gogatorsfoster wrote:
I`m a big fan of Illusion but I`m not sure if I would call him one of the best in North America.


I think he probably is, he earnt this spot afterall. Maybe showing a bit of inflexibility today with his range of builds though.

Got to factor in the whole first big international LAN thing too (as in, outside of NA)


I think people just hop onto the hype. He is good, don't get me wrong. But I don't see anything special from him that separates him from other NA Terran.
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
February 08 2012 17:18 GMT
#845
i really love IEM, the casters are great, the theme song makes me ampted and ready to watch/play sc2 all day.
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 08 2012 17:19 GMT
#846
On February 09 2012 02:15 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 02:12 gogatorsfoster wrote:
I`m a big fan of Illusion but I`m not sure if I would call him one of the best in North America.


I think he probably is, he earnt this spot afterall. Maybe showing a bit of inflexibility today with his range of builds though.

Got to factor in the whole first big international LAN thing too (as in, outside of NA)


I really don't think he's the best Terran in NA yet.
He can be, but it's a huge exaggeration right now.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
February 08 2012 17:19 GMT
#847
On February 09 2012 02:18 gogatorsfoster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 02:15 Asha` wrote:
On February 09 2012 02:12 gogatorsfoster wrote:
I`m a big fan of Illusion but I`m not sure if I would call him one of the best in North America.


I think he probably is, he earnt this spot afterall. Maybe showing a bit of inflexibility today with his range of builds though.

Got to factor in the whole first big international LAN thing too (as in, outside of NA)


I think people just hop onto the hype. He is good, don't get me wrong. But I don't see anything special from him that separates him from other NA Terran.


Well, qualifying for things like this, for example.
skrzmark
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1528 Posts
February 08 2012 17:19 GMT
#848
I would like HOTS to be 1 gas but depleted like in bw for 8 gas. sc2 is too much worker dependant
We got them GOM TvT's and them mlGG's
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-08 17:21:10
February 08 2012 17:20 GMT
#849
On February 09 2012 02:19 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 02:15 Asha` wrote:
On February 09 2012 02:12 gogatorsfoster wrote:
I`m a big fan of Illusion but I`m not sure if I would call him one of the best in North America.


I think he probably is, he earnt this spot afterall. Maybe showing a bit of inflexibility today with his range of builds though.

Got to factor in the whole first big international LAN thing too (as in, outside of NA)


I really don't think he's the best Terran in NA yet.
He can be, but it's a huge exaggeration right now.


I don't think people are saying he is THE best, just that he's one of the best which feels reasonable given he's qualifying for events like this, his team performances, and his run at MLG at the end of last year? At least I struggle to think of many other NA based Terrans who outdo him recently.
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
February 08 2012 17:20 GMT
#850
Lol @ the people saying illusion wasn't impressive in a couple games.

The kid is 15 years old in his first international event. Give him a break sheesh.
rotegirte
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany2859 Posts
February 08 2012 17:20 GMT
#851
damn fine footage and editing by ESL! already loved the production of HSC, and still impressed how high quality work they can put out within a day's filming material
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
February 08 2012 17:21 GMT
#852
Damn, I would love to be in Sao Paulo right now.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
IntoTheBush
Profile Joined July 2010
United States552 Posts
February 08 2012 17:21 GMT
#853
I so wish I were there right now!! I wish I had booked my flight sooner cause I'm actually going there next week for Carnaval!!! >< Anyway I'm gonna have my brother in law grab me some autographs ^^
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
February 08 2012 17:22 GMT
#854
I just read the Wiki of (Wiki)Illusion and saw his ID was LiquidWet! I laughed so often when I saw this name on ladder rankings.
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
kojji
Profile Joined December 2010
Switzerland28 Posts
February 08 2012 17:22 GMT
#855
does anyone else have a problem with the stream ? i just watched half an hour without any problems, and now all i'm getting is a blackscreen, even after multiple refreshes :/
Now you see me, now you don't... Oh wait, here I am
00Visor
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
4337 Posts
February 08 2012 17:22 GMT
#856
On February 09 2012 02:20 LuckyFool wrote:
Lol @ the people saying illusion wasn't impressive in a couple games.

The kid is 15 years old in his first international event. Give him a break sheesh.


Who said that? He was impressive, but right, give him a break. Don't overhype him. He isnt one of the best yet. He will have a great career.
chadissilent
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1187 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-08 17:24:29
February 08 2012 17:23 GMT
#857
On February 09 2012 02:20 LuckyFool wrote:
Lol @ the people saying illusion wasn't impressive in a couple games.

The kid is 15 years old in his first international event. Give him a break sheesh.

I love all the responses on here. "Look at him, he doesnt look like a top NA terran there" "omg ragequit" etc.

He's really good friends with dKiLLeR, they practice together daily. dKiLLeR has seen all of the shenanigans Illusion uses to be effective and was able to gain an advantage by shutting all of that stuff down.

Illusion is easily a top 5 NA terran, it's scary how good he is. Then again, nerves may factor into the equation -- he didn't showcase any of the micro that singlehandedly wins him games.
Sokar85
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden29 Posts
February 08 2012 17:24 GMT
#858
More commercials please, they are so much fun omfg - the last 15 minutes have been a laugh riot
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/653540/1/sokaR/
KalWarkov
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Germany4126 Posts
February 08 2012 17:24 GMT
#859
illusion looked quite nervous, the practise games i saw from him where a lot better, almost scary.
DiaBoLuS ** Sc2 - Protoss: 16x GM | Dota2 - Offlane Immortal | Wc3 - Undead decent level | Diablo nerd | Chess / Magnus fanboy | BVB | Agnostic***
SupLilSon
Profile Joined October 2011
Malaysia4123 Posts
February 08 2012 17:25 GMT
#860
Illusion is easily one of the top Terrans in NA. Watch his stream sometime, he plays GM level in NA and EU. Off the top of my head I can only think of QXC as a stronger NA terran ;\. NA has like no good terrans though TT
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1106
RotterdaM590
SteadfastSC285
TKL 216
Rex126
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 590
SteadfastSC 285
TKL 216
Rex 126
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 30
ProTech17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46783
Calm 2347
Shuttle 1814
Jaedong 1701
Horang2 877
actioN 640
Mini 634
EffOrt 600
Soma 600
Soulkey 404
[ Show more ]
Stork 321
Rush 272
Larva 247
ZerO 215
BeSt 206
Snow 201
firebathero 140
Zeus 95
Mong 91
910 73
Mind 68
hero 61
Free 59
sorry 58
Hyun 55
Last 52
Yoon 51
Sharp 42
Shinee 39
PianO 37
Pusan 36
Shine 31
JYJ 31
ToSsGirL 26
Terrorterran 24
Sexy 23
Hm[arnc] 21
Bale 21
Aegong 17
HiyA 14
Killer 13
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 11
Rock 10
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5364
Dendi1154
Counter-Strike
fl0m1956
Fnx 603
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King174
ChuDatz6
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes600
Lowko350
Other Games
singsing2162
olofmeister1301
hiko685
B2W.Neo341
DeMusliM217
Livibee187
Pyrionflax154
Liquid`VortiX132
Khaldor83
Trikslyr81
QueenE66
dupreeh43
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1320
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH205
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2055
• Jankos1688
• TFBlade538
• Noizen114
Other Games
• Shiphtur673
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 54m
The PondCast
19h 54m
INu's Battles
20h 54m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.